Kathy's Party - Cover

Kathy's Party

by Percy Sugden

Copyright© 2014 by Percy Sugden

Erotica Sex Story: Kathy throws a party for her husband's 35th birthday but both the party and Kathy get out of control.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Exhibitionism   .

Kathy was really pleased the way the party was going. It was her husband Pat's 35th birthday party, but it was also a welcoming party for Nailene and Ben, even though they had lived in the neighborhood for the last six months.

Ben was in town on transfer for the multinational at which he worked. He was an ex-football player and had the stature to go with it. All the neighborhood women would stare at him when he mowed the front lawn, those broad shoulders, the narrow waist, the tight buns and those massive thighs, the black skin glistening with his sweat...

Kathy made herself stop. Fantasies were fine but she was a married woman. But the last fifteen minutes dancing with the big black man had left her breathless and excited. The four rum and cokes she had drunk did not help; she was definitely feeling a bit tipsy. And this last drink Paul had mixed for her must have been half rum!

Now Sue was dancing with Ben. Wendy and Murray were also dancing in the living room. Kathy watched Ben and Sue for a few moments, a little bit jealous. Sue and Harry lived next door to Kathy. She had blonde hair which flowed in cascades of curls to her shoulders. Though the same height as Kathy, her bust was larger and barely contained by the short, red, strapless dress she was wearing.

Sue was not hiding her intentions. The way she wriggled and pushed her body against Ben was unseemly, especially in that dress. It was just as well Sue's husband Harry was not there to watch her wanton display. Or Ben's wife Nailene. They were in the games room using Pat's new pool table, his birthday present.

Kathy unconsciously pulled on the hem of her short, black dress. That was a birthday present for Pat, too. When Pat had bought it for her she was a bit shocked; it was much too short and low cut for her taste. It showed much too much leg and bosom. And the underwear he bought to go with it! Black push-up bra, thong and a matching garter belt; she had been scandalised. She had never worn stockings before either, and, at first, found them uncomfortable. Four inch black high heels completed the outfit; Kathy had had to practice walking in them. Pat was always trying to make her wear sexier and more revealing clothes. For his thirty fifth birthday party she had finally acquiesced. After four strong drinks and nice comments from the men at the party about her legs, she was beginning to feel more comfortable and a little bit sexy.

Picking up the empty potato chip bowl from the dining room table she pushed through the swinging door into the kitchen. She was surprised when she saw Harry in there, looking for something. She liked Harry; he made her laugh and was a terrible flirt.

"Looking for something, Harry?" she asked while putting the bowl on the counter.

"Oh, hello, beautiful, you're looking good tonight. I like your legs."

"Thanks," she said, pulling on her hem again. The dress barely covered her butt.

"My lighter's run out and I was looking for some matches."

"In the second drawer down." Kathy advised.

"Thanks," said Harry after retrieving a box.

Kathy eyed him. She had definitely had too much to drink and must stop. She took another sip.

"You know, my darling, I haven't kissed you tonight, yet," he said. He always kissed her at these parties. Kathy had come to accept it and, almost, to look forward to it.

"No time like the present," she said, trying to sound flippant and urbane.

He came right up to her, took her drink from her hand and pressed against her until her back was against the kitchen wall. Leaning on her he lowered his head and kissed her on the lips. It happened so quickly that Kathy had no time to do anything but raise her arms in anticipation of his normal assault on her tits. She was taken completely off guard when she felt his tongue invade her mouth. She hated it when Pat did that but this seemed to be different and she allowed it with little struggle. And instead of her tits being mauled, she felt a gentle finger stroke the black, silky material between her legs.

No, no! her mind said, but her legs turned to jelly. Finally gaining control of herself, she pushed the softly probing hand away and broke off the kiss.

"No, Harry, you mustn't," she said. But she could still feel where the finger had touched her.

"Didn't you like it?" he asked.

"Yes - no- yes, oh, it's not right. I'm a married woman.

"So? I'm a married man. That makes us even."

Harry leaned down and kissed her again. She couldn't stop him, or herself. The finger attacked her again, tracing the lips of her cunt through the thin material of the thong. Her head swam and her legs opened involuntarily.

After about a minute, Kathy pulled her mouth away from his.

"This just isn't right. Someone might come in and catch us," she said, breathily. She found her hips were moving in time to the finger running the length of her slit.

"Where can we go where it's more private?"

"We mustn't, Harry. We're both married."

"Where?" asked Harry again, concentrating his finger movements to the fabric over her clit.

"No, Harry, please," she pleaded. A moan escaped from her lips.

"Where?"

"In the laundry." What did I just say? She thought.

As he took her hand and led her through the back kitchen door into the laundry room, Kathy wondered how she had managed to get herself into this. It must be the booze. And the clothes, she thought. Her cunt ached.

In the laundry, Harry picked her up by the waist and put her on the washing machine. He kissed her again. Sucking on his tongue, she moaned when she felt the hard lump in his pants rub into the cleft of her cunt.

"Quickly," she said, "before someone discovers us."

She leaned back on the machine and raised her hips to allow him to pull her panties off. She watched as he unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard cock. It was bigger than Pat's. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she gave a little yelp when she felt the head gently rub up and down her slit.

"Put it in," she said, her voice deep and husky.

Again she moaned as she felt the length of his cock slowly push its way deep into her hole. She imagined she could feel every bump and wrinkle on it as it stretched her cunt and filled her. Harry slowly rocked back and forth, his penis moving in and out of her. Kathy could not remember being so turned on.

Harry's hands were busy on her tits, squeezing and rubbing them as he fucked her. The next thing she knew, her dress was being unzipped down the back.

"No, Harry, no. Someone might come in." Being caught fucking in the laundry was one thing; being caught fucking and naked was quite something else. Harry zipped her up again.

Leaning back a bit, Harry took her arms from around his neck and looked her in the eye, still gently moving in and out of her. Suddenly Harry's hands moved very rapidly and he held up her bra for her to see. Kathy was surprised and amazed.

"How did you do that?"

"Family secret," he said, tossing the silky black bra into a corner where it landed in a bag half full of potatoes. Kathy only found it again three days later.

Harry's hands returned to her now braless tits. He pulled and rubbed her nipples as he continued the slow fucking. Kathy felt her orgasm building and wrapped her legs around his waist. Harry sped up the pace when she kissed him, forcing her tongue into his mouth. Kathy moaned into his mouth as her orgasm hit, wracking her body with its intensity. Within seconds, Harry tensed and moaned, releasing his sperm deep into her cunt.

They had no time to luxuriate in the afterglow, though. As soon as they had finished, they heard someone moving around in the kitchen. Kathy jumped off the washing machine and quickly pulled her panties on over her dripping cunt.

"Stay here," she whispered, "and I'll get rid of whoever it is." She walked into the kitchen and found Janine there.

Janine was Kathy's other next door neighbour. She was the oldest of the women at the party but only two years older than Kathy. She was tall and had quite a good figure with full breasts. She and Frank had no children but still seemed happy enough. She had a nose for scandal and was an incorrigible gossip.

"Hello, Kathy," she said. "Doing some last minute washing?" The woman tried to look into the laundry but Kathy blocked her view.

"No," Kathy chuckled, "I was looking for something, but forgot what it was as soon as I walked in. That ever happen to you?"

"All the time. I find it best to return to where you were when you thought of it. Works every time. I remember what I was looking for, though. Pat said there was more tonic. We've almost run out."

"In the fridge," Kathy said.

Janine got out two bottles of tonic. Again she tried to look into the laundry but again Kathy blocked her view.

"I'll walk to the bar with you," Kathy said. She picked up her glass and drained it, forgetting it was nearly neat rum. "I need another drink, anyway."

As they entered the games room, Kathy had a looked back at the kitchen door in time to see Harry quickly slip out and head towards the bathroom. Pat had arranged a game of pool involving three couples. The partners were Pat and Nailene, Frank and Judy, and Neville and Janine. Neville was Judy's husband. Kathy was not surprised Pat had chosen the tall and voluptuous Nailene as his partner. Ben's wife was very dark and quite beautiful with the best of Negroid features. She was very tall and had huge breasts. Her hair was curly and so black it had a bluish tint.

After getting a refill, she decided she had better go to the bathroom and clean herself up. Anyway, she was dying for a pee. She climbed the stairs and headed for her bedroom and the en suite bathroom. Guilt about what she had done was only beginning to creep into her mind. It fought with the ecstasy of the apres sex glow still raging through her body.

She was not paying much attention when she pushed the door of the bathroom open and walked into the little room. Looking up, she froze. Paul was standing there in front of the toilet, his cock in his hand.

At thirty two Paul was the same age as Kathy. They had gone to college together. He was tall and very handsome with dark hair and wickedly dark eyes. Kathy sometimes liked to be in the same room with him just to stare at him.

"Oh! Sorry, I should have knocked."

"That's all right. You can watch if you want."

"What?" Kathy had been too busy staring at his prick and had not quite heard him.

"I said, you can stay and watch if you like."

Kathy hesitated.

"Well, hurry up. I can only hold it so long."

"No, I'd better not."

"Sure?"

"No."

"Come closer."

Against her better judgement, Kathy moved closer to him. She had never really watched a man pee before. Oh, she had been in the bathroom many times when Pat had had a pee but she had never really watched.

"Just one condition," Paul said as he gently stroked his prick. "If you watch me, I get to watch you."

Kathy finally managed to pull her eyes from Paul's cock and looked at his face. He was grinning.

"Ok," she said, in spite of her mind telling her to get the hell out.

"You want to hold it?" Paul asked.

"No, you hold it. I'll just watch." Her voice seemed to be coming from far away.

Kathy felt mesmerised as she watched the thick stream of urine squirting from the hole at the tip of Paul's cock. She felt her juices, which had never receded after the fucking Harry had given her, roil in her body. Paul had his arm around her shoulders and she had her arm around his waist as she watched him noisily piss into the toilet. All too soon he was finished. He squeezed out the last few drops, but did not put his stiffening cock away.

"Now it's your turn," he announced, flipping the toilet seat down.

Kathy backed up to the toilet, raised her short dress and pulled her panties down to about mid-thigh. Half in a dream, she sat on the toilet seat. She had never peed in front of anyone before.

"Hey, not fair," Paul objected. "How am I going to see you pee if you sit there with your legs together?"

"Sorry," Kathy said, her mind not quite in the same universe as her body.

She watched Paul pull her panties down to her ankles and raise her left leg to pull them free. He scooted her back on the seat and spread her legs.

"There," he said, "that's better."

Leaning back the way she was, she knew she was sitting at the wrong angle, but she released her bladder muscles anyway. Piss squirted from between her cunt lips and splashed everywhere, into the bowl, on the seat and over the top onto the floor. She had drank too much and her bladder was full. She knew Paul was staring at her cunt and the piss pouring out of it. Looking down she saw the vestiges of Harry's orgasm caught up in her cunt hair. She knew Paul would have noticed it too and, in some perverse way, it made her hotter. She almost felt as if she were on the verge of an orgasm. All she could feel was the heat in her body caused by Paul watching her piss and all she could see was him stroking his stiff cock.

The urine finally reduced to a trickle and then stopped, the last few drips running down the crack of her ass. Kathy made no attempt to close her legs or get up but instead put her head back and moaned. When she looked forward again, Paul had moved up between her legs and was standing inches from her, his prick in his hand. He touched her lips with the tip of his cock. As if it was the most natural thing she had ever done, she opened her mouth and let it in.

When they were first married, Pat had always been on her to suck his cock and she had steadfastly refused. After several years he had given up and she had never thought much about it since. Now, instead of her husband's, she was sucking on the cock of a man who lived across the street. She did not understand why, but she was enjoying it.

Paul must have noticed she was not very experienced as a cocksucker but, to her relief, never said anything. Instead he gave her encouragement and mild suggestions on what might feel better for him. He lightly held the top of her head as she sucked on his penis and he gently moved it in and out of her mouth.

Kathy found that her hand had found its way to between her legs and she stroked her cunt with her fingers. For the second time that night she perceived her orgasm building. When she felt Paul's cum squirting in her mouth her orgasm hit. Her fingers were a blur on her clit as she moaned around the cock in her mouth, semen escaping her lips and dribbling down her chin.

Reluctantly, Kathy released the softening cock. With her mouth still full of his sperm, she looked up at Paul. He smiled down at her.

"Proper etiquette suggests that a lady swallows a gentleman's cum," he said. Kathy swallowed.

Suddenly the door flew open and Mary burst in.

Mary was the same age as Kathy and Paul and had also gone to the same college. She was several inches taller than Kathy and had a slim build with smallish breasts. Kathy had known her for almost twenty years. She had a pleasant face and wore her brown hair short. She almost never wore dresses or skirts.

"Quick!" she said in a panic, fumbling at the fly buttons on her tight jeans. "The downstairs bathroom was busy and I'm just about to piss my pants."

Kathy jumped up and stood next to Paul. Stunned, they watched the intruder trying to remove her pants, but the harder she tried to unbutton them the more her long t-shirt got in the way.

"Oh, no. Oh, shit. Oh, god!" she yelled. Kathy and Paul watched as a dark stain grew on the hapless woman's pants, starting at her crotch and working its way down her legs. "Too late," she wailed, "too fucking late."

The damage was done and her pants were soaking. Resigned, she finally looked up at the two staring at her.

"Hello," she said, a mischievous sound in her voice, "what have you two been up to?"

Paul had tucked his prick back in his pants when Mary had burst into the room, but there was no mistaking the black panties around Kathy's right ankle or the drops of cum on her chin. Kathy quickly stepped out of the panties, picked them up and wiped her chin with them.

Not expecting an answer, Mary asked instead, "What will I do with these wet pants?"

Ever the gracious host, Kathy said, "Take them off and toss them into the tub. I'll find you something else to wear."

Finally managing the buttons, Mary kicked off her shoes and, without a thought that a man was in the room, pushed her wet pants and panties down to her feet. When she had stepped out of them, Kathy picked them up and dropped them into the bath tub. Meanwhile, Paul had wet a cloth and was on his knees, wiping Mary's bare legs and crotch with it.

"How gallant," Mary observed. "But don't expect a blowjob as a reward." Kathy felt her face go red.

"Now, about those clothes," Mary said. She pointed to the panties in Kathy's hand. "Those will do nicely."

Kathy let the woman take the underpants from her hand, watching in shock as Mary put them to her nose and sniffed them.

"Yes," she said, "these will do very nicely."

Stepping into them, Mary pulled the tiny panties up and adjusted the t-shirt to cover them. Then she slipped her shoes on and walked out of the room.

Still shocked at what she had just seen, Kathy turned and looked at Paul.

"She is truly a disgusting lady," he said grinning. Then, changing the subject a bit, he said, "Say, now that we're alone again, why don't we..."

"No!" Kathy almost shouted. "I'm in enough trouble as it is. I have to go back downstairs before people start to notice I'm gone. I'll go and you follow in a few minutes." With that she left, ignoring his protests.

When Kathy reached the bottom of the stairs she realised she had forgotten to put on another pair of underpants. Next time I'm upstairs, she thought to herself. The living room was empty but there was a lot of noise coming from the games room. Music also emanated from the room suggesting that the stereo had been moved from the living room. Pat's favourite record of classic R&B hits was playing.

Kathy walked into the room and stopped short just inside the door. Somehow the pool game had degenerated into strip pool. Pat was down to his t-shirt and underpants and Nailene only wore very brief pants and bra. Janine and Neville, a boyish looking young man of twenty five, were almost fully dressed, Neville missing his shirt and Janine her blouse. Frank and young Judy, though, were obviously the heavy losers. Mary's husband Frank, The oldest of the men at the party by one year and quite tall and rugged looking with a hairy chest, only wore a skimpy pair of underpants and his partner Judy was topless. Neville seemed to be enjoying his wife's slight embarrassment.

Mary, with her t-shirt and bare legs, and Harry were acting as spectators, making smart cracks about the players and their lack of skill. Wendy and Murray were also in the room watching. They were in their late twenties, both short, shy and reserved, and, some said, not God's brightest gifts to the world. They had only been married for two years and sometimes still acted like school children. Kathy had heard, from Mary of course, that Wendy had still been a virgin when she married Murray.

Murray seemed uncomfortable with the situation, wanting to leave, but Wendy, who had probably had too much to drink, watched with keen interest.

Kathy's first reaction was to get angry but, upon reflection on what she had just been doing, she toned her anger down. She watched as Pat helped Nailene line up a shot, wondering if the way he rubbed her huge, black tits helped in any way.

The song that had been playing finished and the seminal R&B classic Bad to the Bone blared out. To everyone's surprise, Wendy jumped off her bar stool and scrambled onto the pool table where she started dancing.

"No, not in your shoes!" she heard Pat yelling desperately. "You'll rip the baize! Take your shoes off!"

Obligingly, Wendy kicked her shoes off in Pat's direction. Having once been a college varsity shortstop, he caught them with little effort.

Wendy danced with wild abandon. Another victim of the demon drink, Kathy thought to herself. She looked over at Murray who sat watching his wife with his mouth hanging open.

People started clapping and shouting "Get your clothes off" to Wendy. To Kathy's astonishment, Wendy did. First her dress came off which she kicked into Frank's face, then her petticoat. She struggled a bit with her pantyhose but soon got them off. Now wearing only bra and panties she was really gyrating and doing a good imitation of a bump and grind. Kathy wondered where she had learned that. From the expression on Murray's face, he was wondering the same thing.

Wendy reached behind her back and unfastened her bra which she let slip to the table. Kathy was a bit puzzled. The twenty eight year old Wendy was a short and slightly built woman with an almost child-like body. Kathy had seen her last year in a swimsuit and her tits were quite small. Now they looked quite bloated, the nipples stretched to near bursting point. The puzzle was answered, though, when Wendy squeezed on her tits just behind her nipples. A stream of milk squirted from each nipple onto the watching crowd. Of course, Kathy thought, Wendy's just had a baby and was breast feeding it.

The crowd cheered at this unexpected turn of events as Wendy milked herself dry. In the meantime someone had reached up and pulled her panties down, revealing a small brown patch of pubic hair. After the song finished Wendy dived into the crowd. Two of the men caught her and quickly whisked her away to the nearby couch.

Kathy looked over at Murray who was watching Frank working his cock up Wendy's cunt while Wendy giggled. Murray did not look pleased at all and was clenching and unclenching his fists. Oh, shit, there's going to be a fight, Kathy thought. To avoid it, she rushed to Murray's side, grabbed him by the arm and dragged him from the room.

"Come with me, Murray," she said, "I want to show you something."

Murray was reluctant to leave but followed Kathy anyway, looking back at his wife being screwed by Frank while the others looked on and, probably, waited their turn.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.