The Three Signs - Book 1 - Cathy - Cover

The Three Signs - Book 1 - Cathy

Copyright© 2014 by William Turney Morris

Chapter 34: Farewells

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 34: Farewells - Ahh, Cathy Parsons. There is always something special about someone's first love; and if it is the first love for both people, then there's that joy of discovery, learning about love and sex, and the heartbreak that comes with the mistakes you will both make.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Water Sports   Slow  

Threesome

January 23 - 25, 1976

I pulled up in the driveway of Jenny’s place, and knocked on the front door. Jenny answered; pulled me inside, wrapped her arms around me, and kissed me deeply, even before I had a chance to put my stuff down. When she finally released me, I asked her where I could hang up my clothes for the evening, and she led me down the hallway to her room.

Hannah was waiting there; she was just wearing a long white tee shirt, sitting on the double bed with her legs curled up underneath her.

“So, how should we start?” Jenny asked.

“Well, things won’t work while we are all dressed,” I said. “Hannah’s part way there, but you need to get naked, Jenny, and I should get my clothes off too.”

As soon as I said that, Hannah had whipped her tee shirt off, and was helping me remove my clothes. It didn’t take long for the three of us to be completely naked. I noticed both girls were evenly tanned over their whole bodies.

“Well, that’s a good start,” I said. “Now, unless we are going to stand around and just look at each other, maybe we should get into that bed?”

Hannah was first into the bed, then Jenny.

“Why don’t you get in here between us?” Jenny suggested. “Have you decided which one of us will be the first?”

“Well, I have made my decision on who will get me first,” I said, turning on my side and tracing a finger lightly around one of Hannah’s erect nipples. “Since Hannah is still technically a virgin, I decided that it’s only right that she is first. Then you Jenny, and after that we can play it by ear. But – and this is important – I’m not treating today as just an excuse to fuck two beautiful and sexy women. I want what we do today to be all about making love with each other, taking the time to enjoy everyone’s bodies, giving pleasure to each other, not just me getting my rocks off in a hot three-way fuck fest.”

They both laughed at my words and descriptions. Jenny snuggled up to my back as I was on my side facing Hannah. She casually rubbed her hand over my chest and stomach. I could feel her hard nipples pressing against my back.

“Now, Hannah, I know Jenny likes her breasts being referred to as boobs, what do you like yours called?” I asked her. “Maybe there’s a suitable expression in German?”

“Well, there is ‘brüste’, which means breast, or boob, but that’s a bit formal,” she replied. “How about ‘möpse’? That’s closest to knockers, I guess. There’s also ‘titten’, which translates to tits, but only little girls have titties. Do these look like a little girl’s titten to you? You can play with my möpse, please.”

I ran my fingers lightly around her nipples, feeling the little goosebumps and the wrinkles where her areolas were all puckered. I sat up, and moved down the bed so my mouth was over her breast. I put my lips around one hard, erect nipple, and sucked gently, rubbing the tip of my tongue over the part of her nipple inside my mouth. Hannah moaned softly, and I sucked harder, pulling more of her nipple and breast into my mouth. My hand was on her other breast, caressing and squeezing, my thumb flicking over and around her nipple.

I then switched my mouth to that other breast, sucking hard on her. My hand drifted down over her stomach, further down, and brushed against her soft pubic hair. She wriggled, spreading her legs apart, encouraging me to move my fingers even lower. I moved my hand lower, pushing my fingertips through her hair, and touching the junction of her lips; feeling the bump where her clit was pushing up through her hood. My finger moved further down, pushing her wet lips apart, sliding along her wet slit until I found her hot vagina.

She gasped as I rubbed my fingertip around her opening, sliding inside to the first joint. I pushed my finger in deeper, feeling around and rubbing up against the sensitive part at the front of her vagina, making her sigh even more.

“Finger me, Will,” she moaned softly.

I sat up a bit more, supporting myself with my free arm, and looked closely at her pussy as I slowly moved my finger in and out. She was already very wet, her lips glistening with wetness, coating my finger in her juices. I pulled my finger out and spread her wetness around her erect nipples. Hannah shivered as I licked both nipples clean.

“Can you ... please, I want you,” she said, her eyes pleading.

“Do you want me to make love to you?” I asked softly. “Do you want me to be the first guy to be inside you?”

“Oh yes, fuck, YES!” she replied. “Don’t keep teasing me and dragging it out, do it right now!”

I knelt up and moved between her legs. I looked at Jenny, who smiled back.

“Do it to her, Will, make love to my girlfriend,” she said. “I’ll help and guide you in.”

I moved so I was above her, supporting my weight off her chest on my arms. I felt Jenny’s hand wrap around my shaft and I moved my hips lower until my knob was just touching Hannah’s slit. Jenny moved my knob up and down until I was right at her opening.

“Ready, Hannah?” I asked her.

“Yes, oh God yes, do it right now,” she cried out.

I pushed slowly into her; feeling her vagina starting to open up and spread as I entered her. There was a slight resistance just inside her, but I pushed a little harder, and felt my knob slide inside her. She sighed, moaned with pleasure; placing her hands on my hips, and pulling me further inside. I slowly slid all the way inside her, pausing when I reached the top.

“He’s all the way inside you now, sweetie,” Jenny said. “How does it feel?”

“Oh, God, it’s so wonderful,” Hannah said. “I feel so ... so full, I love how I can feel his cock push me open.”

I continued sliding in and out, slowly, letting her feel the full length of my cock fucking her. I placed my hands over her biceps, pressing her down onto the bed. I arched my back so I could suck her breasts as I pumped in and out of her. I could feel Jenny’s hand still touching between Hannah and me; she was rubbing around Hannah’s pussy, touching my shaft each time I pulled back out.

I moved my hands, letting my chest rest on Hannah’s; and putting my face right above hers. I looked into her eyes; saw her lips part and her tongue flick over her lips. I moved my face down, our lips pressed together, and our tongues touched. She placed a hand on the back of my head, and ran her fingers through my hair, and stroked my cheek as we continued to kiss.

I could feel my orgasm getting closer; I shifted my position slightly so I put more pressure on the underside of my shaft. I pulled my face up, breaking out kiss.

“I’m about to come inside you, Hannah, if you want that,” I said.

“Oh, yes, please, I want to feel that,” she said.

A few more thrusts and it was about to happen; I could feel that unstoppable surge, the warmth starting from deep in my balls. As the first hot spurt erupted inside her, I cried out, groaning with pleasure. I heard Hannah cry out too, each spurt brought more moans from her. When I had finished, I let myself collapse against her chest; she placed a hand on my cheek, and stroked my skin softly.

“Thank you, Will, that was beautiful,” she said. “I loved you kissing me while you were moving inside, you made me feel very special.”

I moved slightly, pulling my prick from her, and she sighed.

“Oh, I love having him inside me,” she said. “Do you have to pull him out?”

I lay back between us, and got Hannah to lie on her side, with her back to me.

“We can try another position in a minute or two, once I recover and get hard again,” I said. “Can you feel him there, just lying along your pussy?”

I took her hand, and together we felt between her legs. She ran her fingers around my knob, using it to rub against her clit.

“How long before he’s hard again?” she asked.

“If you keep that up, not all that long,” I said.

“As long as you’ll still be able to make love with me,” Jenny said. “I don’t mind not being first, but I don’t want to miss out completely! Tell me Hannah, how was it? I guess you enjoyed it.”

“Oh, it was wonderful, even better than I had imagined,” she said. “It’s different to having fingers inside me, or even the dildo we use; there’s something different about the sensations, it’s hard and soft at the same time; so stiff and yet still flexible. When he thrusts into me, I can feel his knob sliding along my walls, pushing me open. And then when he started coming and spurting inside me ... I can’t begin describe it.”

I could feel Jenny’s hand between my legs, rubbing my shaft, getting me hard again.

“I think he’s ready again for you,” she said to Hannah as she pushed my knob into her open hole. “You should reach down and feel him entering you, that’s his prick fucking your cunt, honey; your no longer virginal cunt! Arch your back, and push your arse back at him, let Will slide all the way up inside you.”

I started sliding slowly in and out, enjoying the sensations of both sets of fingers stroking against my prick. Hannah pushed back against me, and my prick slid all the way up inside her, right to the very top. I paused, briefly, then slowly pulled back, my prick sliding almost all the way out of her, leaving just the tip of my knob inside. There was no sense of urgency, no need to rush or reach orgasm frantically; I had already come once, and I took my time.

I had a hand on one of Hannah’s breasts – getting a handful of lovely möpse – and squeezed her nipple between my thumb and finger. I could hear her moaning softly, muttering to herself about how she was enjoying what I was doing to her. I started nuzzling the back of her neck, gently kissing her ear lobe. Jenny started pressing harder against my shaft each time I slid out; I could feel the movements as she and Hannah rubbed around her clit.

“You have such a delightful cun ... fotze, Hannah,” I whispered in her ear, remembering just in time the German word that she had first taught me.

“I love you fucking my fotze,” she whispered back. “Oh, yes, right there, that’s so good.”

“How do I say ‘come’ in German?” I asked. “Do you want me to come inside your fotze again?”

“Wichse,” she replied. “And yes, please wichse in my fotze.”

“Maybe I can lick and taste your fotze, too,” I whispered. “Lick you and finger you, taste your sweet juices again.”

“Oh, god,” she moaned. “You are getting me so hot! I want you to lick me, to suck me ... Oh yes!”

She cried out, and her body started shaking and jerking. I held her tightly against my body, keeping my prick buried deep inside her as she came, feeling her muscles clenching and spasming. When she finished, I didn’t resume moving in and out; rather, I kept holding her against me. I heard a few soft, muffled sobs; Hannah’s shoulders were shaking.

“Are you okay?” I asked softly. “Is anything wrong?”

“Of course I’m okay, silly,” she replied, through the sobs. “It’s just I never expected to come quite like that; it was ... it was different to every other orgasm I’ve had.”

I held her, and stroked her cheek with the back of a finger. She took my hand, and pressed my fingertips to her lips, kissing and licking them gently.

“Can you stay inside me, and just hold me, please?” she asked. “I don’t want ... I don’t want this to stop; I don’t want you to break the spell.”

Jenny had moved back down behind me, and was lying pressed against my back. She kissed my ear, and whispered in it.

“Thank you for doing that to her,” she said. “It was so beautiful watching and sharing in that experience.

After a minute or so of soft sobbing, Hannah sniffed loudly, and wiped her face.

“I’m sorry for all that,” she said, still sniffing. “It’s just that when I came, I wasn’t expecting that, I didn’t think I would come, not while you were inside me. It felt so different to other orgasms, too, stronger, and seemed to start from much deeper inside me. Then when you started talking about wanting to lick me, I just ... it just exploded deep inside.”

I started caressing Hannah’s breasts again, running my fingers softly around each nipple. She placed a hand over mine, pressing firmly against her breast. We lay there for a few minutes, and then Hannah started to move.

“Now poor Jenny has been there, missing out on all the action,” she said. “I don’t want to dominate things.”

“I haven’t been missing out, don’t you worry,” Jenny said. “But if you are ready for more, Will, why don’t you roll over onto your back?”

Jenny was kneeling up on the side of the bed, so I pulled out of Hannah, and lay on my back in the middle of the bed. Jenny moved down to kneel between my legs, leant over and started licking and sucking my prick.

“Mmmm, that’s a lovely taste,” she said. “This is a nice way to get to taste Hannah!”

Jenny continued sucking my cock; her hands massaged my balls while she sucked and licked. Meanwhile, Hannah was lying on her side, rubbing my chest and kissing my nipples. When Jenny seemed satisfied with the hardness of my erection, she moved up, straddling my waist, took my cock in her hand, and slowly lowered herself onto me. I could feel her warm, wet cunt sliding over my knob as she let herself get completely filled by my prick.

“Now that is what I’ve been waiting for,” she said, smiling. “Hannah, why don’t you sit on his face; since you wanted Will to lick your pussy?”

Hannah moved across to straddle my face; her lovely pussy was just a fraction of an inch above my lips. I stuck my tongue out, and started licking her. She was still wide open, and I pushed the tip of my tongue up inside her, placing my lips around her pussy, sucking and drinking her warm, sweet juices.

I reached up to hold her hips, and pulled her a little lower down, so that she was right on my face. I lapped my tongue along her pussy, flicking it around her clit. I heard Jenny tell Hannah to lean back so she could suck her boobs while she continued to ride up and down on me.

Before long, Hannah was crying out, her body shaking as she came. I felt her move forward, and hug Jenny. The two stopped moving, and Hannah climbed off me.

“Oh, that was just as good as I remember it from before,” she said.

Jenny slid slowly all the way up and off my prick, and moved to kneel on the bed next to me.

“Can you fuck me doggy style?” she asked, as she positioned herself with her arse pointing upwards.

I sat up, and moved behind her, kneeling between her legs.

“Can you guide me in?” I asked Hannah.

She took my prick in her hand, and bending down to look from underneath, positioned my knob at Jenny’s opening. When she had told me it was ready, I pushed and slid into Jenny.

“Oh, fuck, yeah,” she moaned, her voice slightly muffled by the mattress.

I held her hips, and pumped in and out. She felt exceptionally wet and slippery, and she had a hand up underneath her, rubbing her clit and stroking along her pussy. Her fingers brushed against my prick as I slid in and out. With all the stimulation, it didn’t take long before we both came, Jenny crying out into the pillow and jerking her backside. I held her tight to me as I came, pumping inside her.

I pulled out from her, and flopped over onto the bed, lying on my back. Hannah and Jenny lay next to me, one on each side, and I had each arm around them, holding them to me. We lay there; they gently stroked my chest and stomach, and took turns kissing my cheek and lips. I felt someone’s fingers gently caressing my balls, and lightly stroking my cock; from the angle I assumed it was Jenny, so I turned my head to look at her, and I smiled.

“This is lovely,” she said. “Just the three of us lying here, enjoying touching each other’s bodies. It’s somehow very comforting, with your arm around me.”

“We can spend the rest of the morning just snuggling,” Hannah added.

I certainly had no objections; there was something incredibly relaxing about just lying with the two girls. I would alternative kiss one, then the other; just soft, gentle kisses; our lips slightly parted so the tips of our tongue would touch. Eventually, the touch of Jenny’s fingers had my prick hard and erect again. She moved; and knelt up, positioning her mouth over my prick. She licked my knob, letting the tip of her tongue press right into my pee hole, then licked the groove along the underside of my knob.

“I haven’t had morning tea yet,” she said, grinning wickedly. “Maybe a nice sausage, with some hot cream will be nice?”

She took my whole knob in her mouth, and slid down, enveloping my cock. Hannah propped herself up on an elbow, and watched closely as her girlfriend started to suck me off.

“Maybe I can try that this afternoon,” she said. “Do you think I could make you come in my mouth, so I can taste you?”

“Provided the two of you haven’t worn me out by then,” I replied, closing my eyes as Jenny’s lips slid up and down my shaft. “Fuck, you are so good at that, Jenny,” I exclaimed.

“Watching her suck you off gets me so turned on,” Hannah said. “I wish I was sucking your dick right now, and you were about to spurt into my mouth. I can feel my pussy getting all wet and starting to tingle, just looking at what she’s doing to you, and imagining your hot spurts in my mouth.”

I opened my eyes to see Jenny’s backside not far from my head; I reached up and started to rub the curve of one cheek. She shifted her position slightly; parting her legs. My fingers moved between her thighs, and I slid a finger inside her wet vagina, slowly moving it in and out as she continued to suck my cock. Just as I slid a second finger inside her, I could feel my orgasm starting; I called out to warn her, and she pushed her face down, taking the full length of my prick inside her. I could feel the sucking actions of her mouth around me as I spurted inside her.

“Can you take your fingers out, and lick me, please?” Jenny asked, once she had let my prick slip out of her mouth.

She straddled my face, giving me a close-up view of her wet, open cunt. I pulled her hips, so she was right over my mouth, and I pushed my tongue up between her lips. I sucked her wet pussy into my mouth, using my tongue to push and prod her cunt, her pee hole and clit. I could hear her moaning as I sucked hard on her big, swollen clit, her juices flowing copiously over my face.

“Oh, FUCK!” she cried out as she started jerking. “God, keep making me come!”

More and more of her warm juices flowed from her as she came; I could feel her legs squeezing tightly around my head. Once again, I had made Jenny squirt. I felt pretty proud of myself.

Finally, she rolled off me, and curled up against my side. She stroked my wet cheek with her fingers, and then licked the wetness from them.

“I really got you that time,” she said. “Both times you’ve licked my pussy, you’ve made me come. Are you really sure you aren’t able to join us in Europe? Even for just a few months?”

“Too late now to change all the arrangements,” I said. “Besides, if I was there with you both, I would have a real problem, one that I don’t know how to solve.”

“Problem?” Hannah asked. “What problem?”

“Just which one of the two of you I would have as my girlfriend,” I answered.

“Why choose?” Hannah said. “You can have both of us, of course. That was the whole idea, dummy.”

“Provided there could be some nights for just Hannah and me, alone,” Jenny added.

“But what would Will do on those nights?” Hannah asked. “We couldn’t leave him all alone.”

“We could line him up with that cousin of yours,” Jenny replied. “You know, Annika, the one with the big boobies.”

“The grote borsten, you mean,” Hannah said. “Poor Will would suffocate between them; she makes Gina’s look small!”

“I’ll pass on the ... the grote borsten, thanks,” I said. “What is it with girls, you all get hung up on breast size, do you think all us guys want is bigger?”

“Some, well, most guys seem to like them big,” Jenny said. “All of my brothers do.”

“And do all girls want really big, thick cocks?” I asked.

“Not me,” Hannah said. “I’ve seen some pictures, in some magazines ... makes me scared to think of trying to fit them inside me.”

“Same here,” Jenny added. “What is important is for the guy to know what to do with what he has, how to use it properly. Plus he needs to know what to do with his fingers, tongue and lips, too. And he had better not be a fucking dickhead, either, not caring about what the woman wants or how to get her off.”

“Just like Will, you mean,” Hannah said. “Knowing what to do, not being a ‘not caring’ dickhead.”

“Yes, exactly like Will,” Jenny concluded.

We lay together on the bed, just cuddling, kissing and touching, until Jenny suggested we get some lunch. After we had eaten, Hannah asked if I could get my guitar and play and sing for them. We sat in the family room downstairs; I sat on the floor so I could lean back against the couch, and they sat facing me. I checked the tuning, and Hannah suggested I play some of the romantic ones that I played the previous week.

“You know, that one called ‘Today’, and the sad summer one, ones like that,” she said. “Imagine we are all lovers, and you are serenading us.”

I started with ‘Today’, and then followed it up with a song I was just learning, ‘Try to Remember’. I must have got that last one right; they both were brushing tears from their eyes. I then played ‘A Summer Song’, and finished off with ‘My Sweet Lady’.

“That was beautiful,” Hannah said. “Who were you singing that last one to?”

“Both of you, of course,” I said. “Today, you are both my special ladies.”

Jenny leant over towards me, and kissed me right on the lips.

“I really shouldn’t say this,” she said. “But you are wasted on that Cathy Parsons, Will. You deserve someone much better than her for you.”

“Yes, and while we are away, you had better do something about that,” Hannah added. “We all know that there is someone far better for you, you know who she is, so bloody well get your life together and be with her.”

“Since you can’t really be with us,” Jenny said. “Get your shit together and get back with Lori. You know she’s madly in love with you, and the two of you would be perfect together. How long have we been friends? Thirteen years, since kindergarten and I think after all this time, I do have some insights into who would be the right girl for you.”

“And I know Lori, and it’s a crime that the two of you aren’t together,” Hannah said. “Please, for my sake, give Cathy the boot, and get back with Lori. She’ll never hurt you; she’s the ideal woman for you.”

It was surreal; here I was naked, with two lovely women, the three of us had spent all morning making love, they had tried once again to convince me to head off to Europe for a year with the two of them. Yet they were both adamant that I get with another woman. I really didn’t understand women at all.

“How about we have a swim?” Jenny suggested, and we all went outside, and spent the next hour or so in the pool and lying in the sun. As the afternoon progressed, all three of us became increasingly horny, until finally Hannah suggested we go back inside.

“I really want Will to fuck me again,” she said, stroking my cock. “I guess we shouldn’t risk doing it out here; can we get back into the bed?”

“Can we do it with you behind me again?” she asked when we were back on the bed. “I loved that, you holding me, sliding in and out ... am I wet enough?”

I felt between her legs, she was more that wet enough. Her juices were all over her thighs, her lips were swollen, and I lay behind her, easily sliding into her. She arched her back, and pushed back into me. My hand squeezed her breast, and I felt Jenny touching and stroking where we were joined.

“Just make sure you have enough left for me,” Jenny said. “I want you one more time, before the day is over.”

“Didn’t you want to try sucking my cock, Hannah?” I asked. “I can try to hold back, so you can suck me, and have me come in your mouth.”

“Mmmm, just keep doing that, both of you, you’ll make me come soon,” she said, moaning softly.

I could feel Jenny rubbing her clit; I concentrated on sliding in and out, slow, steady strokes, trying to have my knob and shaft press against the front of her vagina. I also wanted to delay my own orgasm; somehow I had to keep my mind from focussing on what I was actually doing! Not an easy task; not when I was inside a beautiful woman. But somehow Hannah had her orgasm before I felt I was even close. After she had finished, I pulled out of her, and lay on my back. She knelt up next to me, and Jenny instructed her on how to take my cock into her mouth, where to lick, and just how much pressure to apply.

As she bobbed her head up and down, I let my mind get back to what was being done to me. I could easily finger her lovely cunt as she sucked my cock; somehow fingering her aroused me even more.

“Hannah, I’m about to come,” I warned her, she kept sucking as I spurted.

She sucked, swallowing as I came inside her mouth. She was almost as good as Jenny, using her tongue to coax the last few drops of spunk from my cock. She then pulled her head up, letting my knob pop from her mouth. She grinned like the Cheshire cat, licking her lips.

“That was so damn sexy,” she said. “You taste so fuckin’ good, too!”

“I’m sure Will doesn’t eat stuff that makes it taste bad,” Jenny said. “Asparagus will do that, and eating plenty of fresh fruit and veggies makes it taste good.”

We rearranged ourselves on the bed; back to the positions we had earlier, before lunch, where I was lying between Jenny and Hannah. I had an arm around each of them, and they were snuggled up to my chest. Every so often, one or the other would kiss my cheek, or if I had my head turned facing them our lips would touch, or a soft kiss would be planted on one of my nipples. It was all very sensual and romantic; none of us wanted to break the spell by speaking, we just enjoyed the closeness of our bodies and the feeling of skin against skin.

We had been laying there for a while when Jenny started stroking my cock, getting me erect again.

“Are you up for doing me one more time?” she asked. “Don’t feel that you have to, but I thought that you will probably have to leave soon, and it would be nice if...”

I pulled my arm out from underneath Hannah, and rolled over to cover Jenny’s body. She quickly moved her legs open so I could position myself between them, and as I reached down between us to guide my prick into her, Hannah knocked my hand away and took my shaft in her hand.

“Let me guide you into her,” she said, positioning my knob right against her cunt.

I slowly slid inside her, kissing her as my cock entered her, sliding all the way to the top. Jenny wrapped her arms around my back; kissing my lips hard. She raised her legs, and wrapped them around my backside, angling her pussy up so I could plunge deep into her.

I had come quite a few times already today; so it took a while before I could feel myself getting close to coming. Not so Jenny; she came twice before I could sense my own orgasm starting. When it did happen, it wasn’t all that powerful; it was more like I was dribbling inside her than spurting. Not that it still wasn’t enjoyable or exciting; but I didn’t expect to have so many mind-blowing orgasms in the space of a few hours.

We all traipsed downstairs to the big shower, and washed each other thoroughly. I had a quick shave to prepare for the evening’s performance, and then got dressed ready to go to the Mirage. As I was packing up my stuff, about to leave, I kissed the two girls.

“Look, thank you, it was a really enjoyable day,” I said. “I guess if you intended to make me regret not deciding to go with you, then you’ve succeeded. I will miss both of you.”

“I’m really going to miss you too, Will,” Hannah said as she hugged me. “You were the first person that I really talked to about Jenny and me, and you were so accepting of us. You made me, no, you made us believe that what we were doing, how we felt about each other was right. You gave me the courage to stop hiding how I felt about her.”

There were tears trickling from her eyes now.

“She’s right, Will,” Jenny said. “Somehow, I might have expected you to be more judgmental, to be critical of our relationship. But you’ve been supportive, and made us both feel that our relationship is the right one. I’m going to miss having you around while we are away.”

“And I will miss having you kissing me, and making love to me,” Hannah said. “The things you’ve done to me, with me; not just today, but even back in May; I wonder if another man could do that to me.”

The three of us hugged and kissed; then I gave both of them a copy of my card, and wrote my home address on the back.

“I will expect lots of letters and postcards,” I said. “You have my address, so there’s no excuse not to write.”

Jenny got a pen and a piece of paper, and wrote an address on it.

“This is my grandparents address, we’ll be there for the first few months, at least,” she said. “So you can write to us, too.”

I put the address in my diary folder; I would transcribe it to the address book pages later. Then after more kisses, I left to go up to the Mirage. During the short drive, I thought about how enjoyable the day had been; not just the sex with the two girls, but just how different it felt having sex with them, compared to how it was with Cathy. We spent more time lying together, cuddling, touching, that in actual intercourse. I felt we were actually sharing ourselves, and not just fucking. There was also some sadness; Sunday would be the last time I would see either of them for at least a year.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.