Diary of a Masher - Cover

Diary of a Masher

Copyright© 2014 by John Evans

Chapter 16: July 24, 1978

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 16: July 24, 1978 - This is a Coming-of-Age story about Stephan Zaworski. It takes place in Nick Scipio's Summer Camp universe and my thanks to Nick for letting me borrow part of it.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Workplace   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Nudism  

You don’t want to talk, so, baby. Shut up.
Let me drink from your fur tea cup.
Velcro candy. Sticky sweet;
Make my tattoos melt in the heat.
Feed My Frankenstein – Alice Cooper

“Hi, Amelia. Hi, Alice.”

“Hey.”

“Hey.”

I had just ridden up to the Sander house. Amelia and Alice had been waiting out on the front steps. Both had their hair up in pony tails and wore matching outfits of blue checkered sleeveless blouses, Daisy Duke shorts, and white sneakers with ankle socks. Amelia gave me a genuine smile, while Alice just smirked.

“Want to come inside, Stephan?” suggested Alice.

“Alice! We’re not supposed to have anyone inside when Mommy and Daddy aren’t around!” exclaimed Amelia.

“It was just a thought,” said Alice flippantly. “Have fun you two.”

Amelia got her bike out of the garage. It had a wicker basket tied down onto the rear rack of it. I had a small cooler on my rear bike rack.

“A cooler?” she asked when she saw it.

“I find sodas too sweet for my taste,” I explained. “I brought along several bottles of ice water.”

“Oh, okay. If you don’t drink soda, what else do you drink, besides water?”

“Tea, hot and cold. Coffee, but only rarely. My parents don’t want me to have too much caffeine.”

“That’s nice to know. I am ... I’m hoping to get to know a lot more about you. I ... I wasn’t sure you would show up today.”

“Why wouldn’t I?”

“Well, I teased you and made you cum in your pants when I kissed you good night.”

“Oh, um,” I stammered, a little flabbergasted by what she said. “Uh, you didn’t.”

“I didn’t what?”

“Make me cum in my pants,” I said. “It felt nice, but...”

“Really? I thought...”

“Thought what?” I asked after she had stopped speaking.

“Most boys I have done that to always pop off after the first or second stroke. None of them have lasted past five.”

I felt a little sour inside myself at her comments, but remembered my times with Murray. It wasn’t that I had been alone just waiting for Amelia. Those other boys were in her past and I told myself not to make any assumptions. Maybe my masturbation sessions with Murray had given me more willpower to control myself.

“I must have better control than they did,” I told her. “I want to know about you, too. Are you ready to ride up to Hampton Lane?”

Amelia smiled and said, “Let’s go.”

The ride out to Hampton Mansion took a while since we weren’t in any hurry. The Mansion was built in 1790. It was a two-story, late Georgian with a copula and wings off the main portion of the house. (Thanks to the National Park Service who run the place and gave me a flyer with information about the mansion.)

The park area not only included the mansion, but some farmland, slave quarters, barns, stables, and greenhouses. Amelia and I toured the mansion before eating lunch on the grounds. She had prepared ham and Swiss cheese sandwiches with small bags of potato chips. The two cans of Coke she had brought were left in her basket. Amelia drank one of my bottles of water.

We talked about mutual friends, the teachers we knew, and which teachers we hoped to get in the ninth grade. Without explaining the nudist part of the camp, I told her about my family’s ‘back to nature’ vacation. Amelia’s family, I learned, was going to spend a week at Ocean City in late August. Amelia kept giving me sideway glances as she munched on her chips.

“You can ask me any question you want,” I told her before I took a sip of water. “I’ll answer it if I can.”

“I have so many questions,” said Amelia. “I guess the question I want asked now is ‘Will you kiss me?’”

We were sitting side-by-side at a small, round, outside table. I smiled, reached out to take her hand, and lean towards her. As she leaned towards me, I whispered, “Yes, I will.”

Our lips met in a soft kiss. Amelia moaned and squeezed my hand, which sent a thrill through me. I began to feel warm as a certain part of my body twitched in anticipation of the promise that the kiss conveyed. Amelia pressed in and I pulled back just a little bit so we didn’t click our teeth together. You see, I had learned something about kissing from Murray.

Amelia was starting to tremble and quickly pulled away from me. She was breathing heavily and stared at me wide-eyed. I was a little surprised because we hadn’t even been going that hot and heavy yet.

“Stop?” she asked in a quivering voice.

“Okay,” I answered and began collecting our trash.

I dumped the trash in the trash can and went back to sit beside Amelia.

“You stopped,” stated Amelia.

“You asked me to,” I replied.

“Is it that easy?”

“No, it’s hard,” I teased her.

Amelia looked at me for second and then her eyes widened as she got the double meaning. She glanced down at my crotch and could clearly see the bulge down there. She started giggling and I started laughing. Amelia stood up and went to her bike to secure her basket onto the bike rack. I followed her with my cooler.

“Let’s explore some more,” she said. “That is, if you can ride a bike in that condition.”

“I’ll manage, but you’re the one that got me in this condition.”

“I can take care of that for you right here now.”

I swallowed hard. I wasn’t sure if she was joking from the matter-of-fact way that she said that.

“The park ranger may not like that,” I said. “Plus, you told me to stop.”

“And you did,” said Amelia with a little bit of wonder in her voice. She broke out in a bright smile and got on her bike. “C’mon.”

I got on my bike and pedaled after her. We were taking the road back towards the barns and slave quarters. Amelia turned off on a side road and headed back into the woods. The park backed up against the Baltimore Beltway and I could hear the traffic getting louder.

We followed the road back until I could see a brick wall up ahead. Amelia stopped and pushed her bike off the road. She leaned it against the tree, hidden from view of the road by a tremendous bush.

“Put your bike beside mine and will lock them together,” said Amelia as she pulled a blanket out of her basket.

I did so and then followed her deeper into the woods to another growth of bushes. Amelia spread her blanket on the ground and sat down upon it. I had a vision that this was like the small clearing at Aunt Susan’s camp.

“We can kiss and make out, but no sex,” said Amelia as she started to unbutton her blouse.

I think my brain shorted out from the inconsistency of what she was saying. I stood there like a dumb ox as she lifted her hips to shimmy out of her shorts.

“Well?” she asked.

Something wasn’t right, but I couldn’t figure out what it was. She was acting like she wanted to, but had said no sex. I liked Amelia, but what she said versus what she did was all mixed up.

“Amelia, kissing and making out is sex,” I said as I sat down beside her to stop her from taking off her bra. I didn’t want to stop her, but I also didn’t want to mess this up. Aunt Susan had told me several times that people aren’t mind readers and that they had to talk to one another. “It may not be full-blown sex, but it’s a ... a ... a degree of it. Does that make sense?”

“I meant ... I ... I’m so confused!” Tears started to well up in Amelia’s eyes. I helped her to my chest as she clung tightly to me. “I’ve never had a boyfriend-boyfriend before. I don’t know how to act.”

“I’m sure you’ve had boyfriends before. Just be yourself.”

“No, you took me to the movies to be with me and watch the movie. I’ve missed whole sections of a movie because the boy and I were like Alice and Carl the other night. It was fun and exciting, but it was ... I don’t know. You’re different. Any other boy would be taking off his clothes as fast as possible. You’re just sitting here hugging me.”

“Oh, I want to,” I told her. “I’m scared that I’ll do the wrong thing and you’ll never want to see me again. I don’t want to push you into anything.”

“There’s nothing I haven’t done,” muttered Amelia, but so softly I could barely hear her.

“Amelia, I tell you what. I’ll let you set the limits on each date and I’ll abide by it. Okay?”

“Okay.” She looked up to give me a smile. “You won’t forget?”

“I’ll write it into my journal so I won’t forget,” I said back to her with a return smile.

“You have a journal, like a diary?” Amelia pushed back for me to look me in the face. My dick twitched and began to stiffen seeing her clad only in her bra and panties.

“Yes, and, yes, you’re in it.”

“Aren’t you afraid your parents will read it?”

“No, they respect my privacy,” I said, but there was a hint of worry in my voice. I was sure Mom and Dad wouldn’t look, but I wouldn’t put it past Roman. Magda was 50-50. Maybe I should have someplace where I could lock the journals away. “So, Amelia, what do you want to do?”

Amelia latched onto my shoulders and pushed me backwards onto the blanket. Her lips locked onto mine as her tongue speared into my mouth. I return the favor as my tongue duel with hers. She was half lying on top of me and I groaned as her hips ground against my throbbing dick. After several minutes of kissing, she pushed herself upwards and look down at me.

“Anything,” she gasped. “Anything, but fucking. Promise me. I want... (gasp) ... I want to do that someplace special to just you and me.”

She had just confirmed that she and, at least, one other boy had been here, but I figured that was in the past. I really wasn’t complaining at all, given the position we were in.

“I promise,” I said as I unhooked her bra and pulled her up so that I could suckle at her small breasts.

Groaning in delight, Amelia’s use both hands to hold my head at her breasts. Her nipples were rock hard and she shivered each time my tongue flicked back and forth against them. Her breasts were smallish, but, based on what her mother looked like, I was guessing that they would get bigger.

Amelia slid back down to kiss me on the lips again. She was writhing on top of me and her leg, every now and then, slid up and over my cock. I was right on the edge and didn’t feel like popping in my underwear. Without breaking the kiss, I grasped her hips and rolled over, so she was on her back.

I was quivering myself from all the pent-up passion building up inside me. I felt like I wanted to tear all my clothes off and pound my prick into Amelia until I climaxed. However, what I wanted was not what she wanted and the best way, it seemed, to accomplish that was to leave my clothes on.

I gave Amelia a long kiss and nuzzled her ear lobes. She stiffened and dug her fingernails into my arms as she moaned in delight. I then kissed down her neck and sucked on each of her breasts. Inhaling sharply, Amelia raised her head to look at me when I moved further down to her belly button.

“What ... What are you doing?” she asked in wonder.

“You said anything,” I countered.

I hope my fingers into her panties, pulled them down over her sneakers, and toss them to the side. I was surprised to see that she had no pubic hair just as her musky aroma hit my nose. I gently parted her legs and saw glistening on her pussy. She was as ready as I was.

I kissed each knee and slowly worked my way up her thighs. Amelia was braced up on her elbows to watch me and gasped heavily. I lightly licked her folds and flicked my tongue against her clit.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.