Screwed Over, an NIS Story - Cover

Screwed Over, an NIS Story

Copyright© 2014 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is the second and last of my stories in this series. "Screwing Around" was a very different NIS story. This one is closer to the norm but is still different. It looks at the other two "participants" from the "Screwing Around" story. If you want true to NIS, give this one a miss. This "couple" was "volunteered" for the program by their parents without any consents being signed by the teens or knowledge until they came to school Monday morning.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Fiction   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

Tuesday Morning

I use my phone as an alarm clock and it resets automatically. That's the only reason we were able to get to school on time. We grabbed Cokes and candy bars for breakfast laughing at our healthy food habit and kissing all the way through getting up, getting dressed, and going to school. Once there, we sobered up quickly. We went into the Principal's Office to see all four of our parents and Doctor Norris waiting. None of the five looked happy.

I said, "Will our rapes continue or will we be allowed to get out of the program?"

Doctor Norris said, "It's not that simple."

"Doctor Norris, it's very simple. We are either out of the program or we are out of school. We will not endure another day of rapes."

She said, "It's not rape. Nothing occurred that was outside the bounds of the program."

Amy spoke up. "Wrong! We did not consent. We were forced into sexual situations with the people forcing us knowing that we were being forced. The matter is simple. We will drop out of school rather than remain in the program. Therefore, it is very simple. Do we get out of the program or do we drop out?"

Doctor Norris said, "We are not allowed to permit a student to quit the program before the week is over."

We had never sat down. Amy said, "Then I exercise my right at the age of eighteen to drop out of school. Good bye."

I said, "I, too, declare that I drop out." We turned and began to walk out.

Doctor Norris said, "Please wait. We would like to find a middle ground."

"Doctor, with all due respect, we will not be raped any more. We have a cure that is drastic but it will stop the rapes. There is no middle ground about rape."

She looked at us hoping that we would break under her stare. We didn't and she finally wilted. She said, "Why don't you be sick while I try to find a solution. I don't want students to drop out over this. I understand your feelings about it. Your parents have told me about last night. I don't want families to lose relationships with their children over the program."

I looked her in the eye and let my gaze go over our parents. "We will return Wednesday afternoon. However, this is only about removing us from the program or we drop out. There is no other solution. Good day." Amy and I left the room and the school. No one stopped us or talked to us. As I drove away, I saw a large group of students including Mark and Sarah enter the school grounds. All of them were naked.

I said, "We have a day and a half. What would you like to do?"

"Warren, may I answer completely and honestly?"

"Of course, I would always want you to be completely honest with me even if I don't like what you will say."

"Very well. I'll tell you. I want to get a real breakfast in a sit down restaurant. Then I want to go back to our room and make love with you until hunger forces us to go out again."

I grinned. "I like it when you're completely honest with me. I will allow you to abuse my body some more." I hugged her over the console. We went to the first good breakfast place and went inside. We ordered nice, large breakfasts with hot tea. Neither of us had a taste for coffee. We would have a lot to learn about each other. We ate our breakfast leaning over the table and talking again about nothing and everything. We were slowly getting to know about each other.

We finished eating and Amy said, "I'm horny and I want you. Get me to our room or I will make a scene here in the restaurant." She grinned. I paid and left a tip. We ran out to the car laughing. I drove straight to the motel and our room. It hadn't been made so I hung the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the doorknob. We entered and I locked the door carefully. I turned around and Amy was naked! I lost no time in losing my clothes and we tumbled into bed kissing and fondling each other.

We made love to each other until we climaxed together. Amy went into the bathroom and used a damp washcloth to clean me off. We lay together in bed cuddling.

"Amy, where do we go from here?"

She said, "I think we need to define 'here' before we can think to answer that question. If you mean our relationship, I hope it continues. It has been fast for two people who hadn't had any relationships before. I have willingly given you a part of me that I can only give once. I think I am in love with you. I would like to be in love with you and have you love me. I think there is more here than a flash. We were thrown together but I like what I've found."

"I had in mind our relationship. I don't know if we're in love but I value our time together more than any other time in my life. I agree with what you say. We were thrown together and then circumstances pushed us hard to be together. I hope we will stay together and not just be together during this crisis.

"I don't know much about being in a relationship but I would like for us to continue to have a relationship. That sounds cold. I enjoy holding you and listening to you. I love to look at your body. I can get lost in your eyes. You are a very special person and I want you in my life and I want to be part of yours." I pulled her to me and we kissed. We went on another exploring mission to use our hands to get to know each other's bodies. It didn't take much to arouse us.

Amy was groaning with me when she straddled me. My cock was hard and she moved it into position and slid down on my length until I was completely inside her. She moaned into my mouth as our tongues entwined. We moved together enjoying the feelings from our bodies. Our lusts finally drove us to frantic coupling with me pushing up and she coming down on me. We were both trying to drive my cock as deeply as possible into her body. Our climaxes were explosive.

We stayed in that position as our emotions slowed down. She wasn't heavy on me and we napped for a short while. There was a knock on the door. I got out of bed and looked out. I saw an Oriental woman standing outside with towels. I heard "housekeeping." Amy covered her body and I opened the door while standing behind it. The woman blushed a little. "Towels?"

I nodded and released the door to take them. "Thank you." She smiled and nodded. I pushed the door closed. I put the towels on a chair and got back into bed.

Amy said, "You didn't close the door very quickly. That woman knew what was going on."

"If she looked at my face, she saw a very happy guy who obviously had a beautiful girl in his bed."

"She looked at me and saw that I am happy to be in your bed." We laughed together. It was a little after twelve. My phone rang. I didn't recognize the number and showed it to Amy. She said, "It's my house number. I'll take it." She thumbed the button and said, "Hello."

A moment later, she said, "Hold on." She looked at me. "It's my mother and she wants to talk. I want to put her on speaker." I shrugged and leaned over the phone and thumbed a button to activate that function. She said, "Go ahead. I'm listening."

"Amy, I am sorry. I acted wrongly but it was for your own good."

"Until you added that last attempt to justify betrayal and rape, there was hope for this conversation. I will not be manipulated by you ever again. At this time, I cannot imagine us having any relationship that vaguely resembles a mother-daughter relationship. I have been fundamentally betrayed and your attempt to justify it just now negates your attempted apology. I should have ignored your call as I was tempted to do. I will from now on. I have no mother and I am no longer your daughter."

There was a silence on the other end of the call. After a number of agonizing silent seconds, Amy thumbed the off button and handed the phone to me. "Warren, block that number please. She and I have nothing further to say to each other."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.