Screwing Around, a Nis Story - Cover

Screwing Around, a Nis Story

Copyright© 2014 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 8

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The Naked in School series has been around for over ten years. I read a few and liked them. While the idea is unrealistic in my mind, there are appealing points to it. I gave it a FS twist. I'm trying two new things: A Prologue and explanitory headings for the chapters. If they work, great. If not, I will correct them. FS

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Teacher/Student   School   Nudism  

Party Time

It's party time. Sarah and I walked to her parents' house with our siblings and my parents. Sarah was wearing a thick green ribbon entwined with thinner yellow and gold ones. My father and I wore black ones. My mother had no ribbon tonight. My brother, David wore a gold ribbon. Nancy, Sarah's sister, wore a red one and was holding David's hand as they walked. Caitlin, my sister, wore a white ribbon and was holding onto Claude, Sarah's brother, who was wearing one that looked zebra striped with white and black. Michael pulled up in his car as we arrived with Amanda sitting beside him. They got out. She was wearing a green ribbon and his was black. They both looked nervous. From the back seat, his parents exited looking even more nervous. Both of them were wearing white ribbons.

Amanda's parents drove up and got out. Amanda's mother was wearing a green ribbon and her father was wearing a black one. He gave his wife a light slap on the ass as he helped her out of the car.

We went inside and saw that Becky was already on a rack and Brenda and her current guy friend, Paul, were whipping her front and back. Paul had a black ribbon and Brenda's was a mix of black, yellow, and gold. I did a double take. Protruding from her rear was a tail! She was wearing a butt plug that had a tail flowing from it. It matched her hair and did look cute. I whispered to Sarah, "I may get you one of those." I could feel her shiver with fearful anticipation.

Sarah's father, Bob, greeted everyone wearing his black ribbon. Alice, his wife and Sarah's mother, wore no ribbon. Bob was holding a paddle and commanded Alice, "Slave, bend over. I could see a butt plug protruding from her red ass. He gave her a hard spank with the paddle and she moaned. He saw my mother and said the same thing. He gave her a hard spank with the paddle, too, while she was bent over. He looked longingly at his daughters and my sister but didn't do anything to them. People passed inside. Rooms filled as the night went on.

Amanda and Michael were standing with us. Sarah fingered their ribbons. "I want to hear Amanda's explanation of this."

Amanda looked at her. "It's simple really. I trust Michael. He is my dom so he has black. I wear green and will do what he commands. Sarah, would you explain yours, please?"

She answered, "The green one is thickest and tells everyone that I am a slave to one person. That's Mark, of course. The yellow and gold threads show that I am willing sexually and may be gangbanged. Most people will ask Mark because the green is so much thicker than the other two threads."

I led her over to one of the stocks and fastened her in place. Her hands were trapped and she was bent over with her legs spread. I used a washable marker to write, "Ass only" above her butt hole. As soon as I stepped away, her father drove his cock in her oiled rear and fucked her hard. He shot his load into her and pulled out. He walked to his wife and had her suck him.

He brought her over. He said, "Kneel beside your daughter, slave. Suck every man who fucks her. When she gets leaky, suck her ass. I will return." She knelt with head down.

A line was starting to form behind Sarah of older men. Amanda whispered, "You were right! The older guys really like teenaged ass." After the fifth one shot his load in Sarah's ass, I had her mother clean her up. The train restarted. Six more guys did her ass and I could tell she was getting tired. I ended the train and her mother sucked her ass of all the semen deposited in it that she could get. I unfastened the stocks and helped her stand. She was weak.

Amanda was next to her breathing hard. "How was it?"

"Good. I can't remember how many times I orgasmed."

Amanda looked at Michael. "Would you order me into those stocks for a small train?" She looked into his eyes. "Please."

Michael's eyes had a glint in them. He grabbed her arm and pulled her into place fastening the stocks to hold her body. He saw the erasable marker and wrote, "Anal Train," on her ass above her hole and moved out of the way. Seconds later, the first cock was in Amanda's ass and fucking her hard. She was moaning with excitement as her back hole was reamed. "Oh, shit! It's good! Thank you, master. Oh, fuck my ass! Fuck my teen ass!"

To my surprise, her father was fifth in line. He rutted into her rear slapping her cheeks. "Slut daughter! I'm going to shoot my load into your ass!"

He grunted and she looked back. "Daddy!" She moaned as she orgasmed on his spurting cock. He pulled out and Sarah's mother licked him clean. She moved to Amanda's ass and sucked cum from her rear. Amanda had another orgasm and went limp. Michael unfastened the stocks and helped her up. We each took our worn girls to Sarah's room and let them lie down on Sarah's queen-sized bed. We squirmed on the bed behind them letting them feel our hard cocks.

I said, "Before we get up, I'm going to fuck your ass hard, Sarah." She moaned.

Amanda moaned to hear that. She said, "Michael, did you like me getting fucked in the ass by those guys including my father?"

He said, "Yeah, I'm going to do your ass now." Amanda groaned as he pushed into her rear. She groaned some more when Sarah began to suck her nipples and tweak her clit.

I was hard and pushed into Sarah's ass and began to pump her butt hole. She took me easily but was tightening on my cock despite having had a train run on her ass earlier. I said, "Anyone who wants this ass tonight gets it. If you don't have a cock in your ass, you risk being punished." I was bucking hard and Sarah was moaning loudly. We filled our girls with our loads and Amanda sucked my cock while Sarah sucked Michael's cock. Then they went down on each other sucking each other's ass until they came again.

We were preparing to go out into the public areas of the house when Nancy came by. She stuck her head in the door. "Miz Hudson is here. She brought a big dog and isn't wearing a ribbon. Dad is going to have her do the dog to entertain us!"

We were ready to go out anyway so we hurried out to watch. She wasn't the only thing to watch. Becky was still tied up. Her ass had bruises from her whippings. She had the biggest butt plug I had ever seen in her ass and an equally large dildo was in her stretched cunt. They had remotes to vibrate and I could see they were working in her.

What was a little surprising was that Brenda (Patterson) was in stocks next to her with semen leaking from her cunt and ass. Her ass was red and there were nipple clamps on her magnificent nipples. I watched Michael's father shove his cock in her ass and fuck her until he shot a load in her. He grabbed his wife and forced her to kneel and suck all the fluids in and on Brenda's superb body.

Marla Hudson was on her hands and knees in front of Alice and Bob Anderson. I saw that Missus Anderson had a butt heavily bruised from the punishment she had received. Bob made her lie back and Marla moved forward to suck her cunt. The dog saw her position and moved behind her to tongue her pussy. Its tongue was long and far up her cunt making her moan loudly into Alice's cunt. Since Alice was on her back, I could see that her breasts were also heavily marked and nipple clamps were on her nipples.

Bob was watching and finally said, "Up, boy. Do your mistress." The dog jumped on her back and began to thrust trying to find her hole. My mother reached down and helped the big dog get his cock into Marla. He pounded all the way in to the hilt as soon as he was in her. She grunted. He was moving at a speed that was hard to believe until she jerked her head up with a scream when he tied her by pushing his knot into her twat. He didn't move as much after that but you could see the jerks as his cock shot hot cum inside her. She moaned. It was too much for me. I was behind Sarah and pushed my cock into her ass hole. She moaned and bent forward a little. I rammed home until my balls slapped her cunt lips. She moaned, too. She thrust back to force my cock far in her butt when I slammed forward. We came together as we watched the dog fuck Marla. She was moaning constantly. Sarah was moaning also. I whispered in her ear. "I'm going to have a dog at least that big fuck you one day." Sarah moaned louder and had one of the biggest orgasms ever and went limp in my arms.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.