Grandma Irene and the Banker

by mattwatt

Copyright© 2014 by mattwatt

Romantic Sex Story: A wonderful vacation in the city for little Cicily with Grandma Irene was interrupted by a simple 'bump and run' purse snatch. But John Martin Seals, a banker by trade, was nearby to help out. Little did he know that seduction was in the future for him.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   .

AN OUTING TO THE BANK WITH GRANDMA IRENE:

The time was special. In fact, for little Cicily, the word 'special' didn't even begin to describe it. She was on vacation with her very favorite, Grandma Irene! She was on vacation with Grandma Irene in the city. It was fabulous and really exciting.

They made special plans and went to special places. They went to the zoo; they went to the movies; they went to the theater. It was wonderful. Even the times that they spent at Grandma Irene's apartment were special and fun for the two of them.

For her part, Irene Weeks was as in love with little Cicily now as she had been when she'd been first born, seven years ago. The little girl was full of enthusiasm. She loved doing things; she loved being in the city, and she especially loved her Grandma Irene.

They'd even had 'the talk' about how much Grandma Irene missed Grandpa Ned but how life went on. In that instance, Cicily nodded her head wisely and agreed with Grandma Irene and then 'made it all better' by giving grandma a hug and a kiss.

Irene had indeed done a good deal of grieving and moping around, in the months after Ned's death. It was events such as this one, with Cicily, that tended to bring her around. She was, at 45, still a very attractive woman. She was still fairly thin and small breasted. But her 34 C breasts had very sensitive nipples, rather large nipples, in fact. But the very best thing about Irene was her butt. Irene Weeks had a butt that was the single best reason in the entire world for the existence of 'granny panties'. She eschewed the sexy things, like bikinis and thongs but in a pair of 'grannies', for anyone who had the good fortune to see her, and they were few and far between, Irene Weeks was a knockout.

In fact, it was truly only in these past number of months that Irene was coming out of her funk. It had lasted all of fifteen months, since the passing of her Ned. Having the time with Cicily was just the very thing for her. Both she and her daughter, Judy agreed about that, and the thought of a vacation with Grandma Irene in the city was the cat's meow for Cicily.

Today's discussion between Cicily and Grandma Irene was about taking care of the house things. She meant groceries and those kinds of things.

"What we need to do," Irene said, during the discussion, "Is to go to the bank and get out some money, so that we have food money on hand for groceries and for going out to dinner or lunch."

"Oh, good," Cicily said. "An outing to the bank! That's so cool, Grandma!"

Irene smiled at the enthusiasm! She appreciated it, because it was almost like Cicily teaching her a lesson about getting along and getting on with life. It was a lesson about enjoyment and looking forward to things. It was a lesson that Irene knew that she needed.

"Okay," Irene continued, "Then we'll go to the bank to get out the grocery money."

"Oh, can I take my purse with me, Grandma?" Cicily asked. "Like you always do?"

Irene smiled and said: "Yes, honey; that'll be fine. You take your purse too. You can be my helper today. After the bank, we'll go out for a nice lunch."

"Goodie for us," Cicily said with her normal enthusiasm, "The bank and lunch for us."

Then the two of them were off to the bank. Irene parked downtown in a lot and they walked to the bank together.

Once they'd gotten the food money from the teller, with Cicily telling the teller all about her outing today with her Grandma Irene, they were ready to leave.

"Grandma," Cicily asked then, "Can we put the food money in my purse, just maybe until we get to the car?"

She looked up in a very hopeful fashion.

"I'll be really careful," Cicily promised. "And I'll hold your hand all the while, on the way to the car."

"Yes, of course," Irene said, "You're being such a big help to me. That'll be the best plan possible."

THE BANKER AND THE INCIDENT:

John Martin Seals had just about then left his office in the bank, where he was bank president, and wandered across the street to 'the Dripping Cup' for his morning espresso. It was pretty much a habit with John Martin, one of his indulgences.

John Martin had settled into a comfortable but fairly solitary life, after the passing of his wife, Julie. He didn't often think of it anymore. At his present age, 44, he was getting settled in his ways and in his life style. He still stayed in the large house that he and Julie had purchased, before she had the cancer. He saw no reason at all for moving out and starting anything new.

Since that time, he'd hired a woman to oversee his house, and settled into a comfortable life with Mrs. Lee in charge of the house.

He was idly thinking of the morning's business and how well it had gone, when the incident in front of his bank occurred. As he was walking back across the street from 'the Dripping Cup' there was a sudden flurry of activity, accompanied by shouting. John Martin was in a position to see it all happen.

From his vantage point just across the street, John Martin saw the whole thing, as it developed and was carried out. He couldn't, at the time, do anything about it, since he was across the street and too far away.

The first thing that he noticed was the kid or young guy up the block from the bank, who began to sprint toward the front of the bank doors, where at that time, Cicily and Grandma Irene had just come out.

John Martin suspected immediately what was about to happen. He waded into traffic and made it across but not in time to prevent the 'bump and run' from occurring.

Grandma Irene and Cicily were totally surprised by it. The kid, now running full force, simply bowled Irene down and with one deft movement, had her purse in his hand and was already sprinting up the street.

In the process, he simply knocked Cicily down and Irene also, who was left sitting on the doorstep of the bank.

Immediately, Cicily began to cry. But her main impetus for crying, apart from a momentary fright, was that Grandma Irene was the one who was run over by the guy and she thought that her Grandma was hurt.

John Martin was there immediately. He bent down and picked up Cicily first, who, in her fright, simply clung to him and cried. Then he reached out to Irene and helped her to her feet also.

"Are you alright?" he asked Irene, who took Cicily from his arms then.

"Yes, thank you," she said. "Are you okay, honey?" she asked Cicily then, with John standing attendance on both of them.

"Yes, Grandma, I thought that that man hurt you!" Cicily said.

"No, sweetie," Irene said, "He was a robber and wanted my purse."

"He stole your purse, Grandma?" Cicily asked.

"Yes, honey," Irene said, in a voice that was filled with anger and a tinge of regret, at having it occur, while Cicily was there.

"But, Grandma," Cicily said then, "I still have the food money from the bank!"

Irene actually laughed then and said: "Yes, that's right. Aren't you the smart one?"

She turned to John then and said: "We got the grocery and house money from the bank and sweet Cicily wanted to hold it in her purse until we got to the car. So, I let her."

John Martin smiled then and said: "Good for you! And, by the way, I'm John Martin Seals."

"Irene Weeks," she said, extending her hand. "And this is my sweet granddaughter Cicily, Cicily Williams."

"I'm pleased to meet you, Cicily," he said, "Especially someone as smart as you are, showing ways to foil the robber."

Cicily smiled then at both her Grandma Irene and at John Martin.

"Are you sure that you're okay?" he asked her next.

"Yes," Irene said, "Only a bruised ego is all."

"Lose much?" John Martin asked then.

"Oh, the usual," Irene answered with true regret. "Credit card, debit card, driver's license, wallet with a little money and my id cards."

"Well," John Martin continued, "I work here at the bank. I'm the bank CEO. If you'll let me, we'll go inside. I have an associate who specializes in taking care of those kinds of problems. He can get you straight in a very little amount of time. Can we?"

Irene smiled at John Martin, secretly thinking that he was handsome and said a soft: "That'll be lovely."

John Martin led them into the bank and took them to his office. Once they were in the office, he buzzed his secretary and said: "Winnie, I'm going to need Tom Barnes here for this woman."

"Yes, of course," Winnie said, "I'll get him."

In just a few moments, a tall man entered and John Martin introduced him to Irene, and Cicily.

"They were just the victims of a 'bump and run' in front of the bank," John Martin explained.

"Third one in this part of the town this week," Tom said. "Probably the same kid. I'll call my pals at the station house to get here."

Then he turned to Irene and asked her what she'd lost. Irene explained to him what had been in the purse.

"If you can come with me for a few moments," he said, "I'll get that information and will begin the process of securing all of it."

"What will you do?" she asked.

"Cancel the credit card and the debit card and begin the process of getting you set up with new ones. Calling someone so that you can get a new driver's license. That kind of thing."

By then, Irene was smiling both at Tom and at John Martin.

Tom nodded to John Martin and said: "This will only take us a little bit of time actually."

Cicily looked around uncertain, when John Martin said to Irene: "If you don't mind, and if she's willing, Cicily and I will go across the street, where I know that they have great donuts and great hot chocolate. Irene smiled and asked Cicily about that.

"Yes," Cicily said, then she turned to John Martin and, with the élan of youth said: "I like you, Mr. John Martin Seals, and you too Mr. Tom Barnes!" She accompanied those pronouncements with hugs for both men. Then, very contended, she put her hand in John Martin's and they went across the street for treats.

A TEMPORARY PLAN:

While they were having their treats across the street, John Martin got a message from Tom Barnes that all was ready there.

"I guess that your Grandma Irene is ready for us again, sweetie," he said.

"Oh, goodie, and thank you, Mr. Seals!" Cicily said.

"My pleasure totally," was his answer and then they went back across the street.

They met again in John Martin's office. Tom Barnes spoke up first.


"Here's where we're at, John," he began. Then he explained that both the debit card account and the credit card account had been canceled and those cards had been replaced with temporary cards that the bank could give Irene, until the new cards arrived. He also explained that he'd made arrangements with a friend to have a new driver's license ready for Irene, with her picture being taken, that afternoon.

"The police have been here and talked with Mrs. Weeks. They even think that they know the person doing these. This is the third in a two week period."

He hesitated then and said: "The problem is that he has her address information. I don't like that at all. If he sells it, we could expect anything to be happening."

John Martin nodded his head in agreement.

"What do we do?" Irene asked.

Then Cicily chimed in with: "Grandma Irene is there a problem? Is that bad man coming back?"

The potential fear in her voice was enough to convince John Martin to do something.

"Good, Tom, would you please let me talk to Mrs Weeks for a moment or two? We'll come to your office then," John Martin said.

"Sure," Tom said, "I'm going to call someone at the precinct and see if we can't get some surveillance at the apartment for a few days."

"Good idea," John Martin said, as Tom got up to leave, but not before Irene and Cicily both thanked him and Cicily gave him a hug.

They sat back down then and John Martin spoke to them. "Ms. Weeks," he began but she held up her hand and said: "It's Irene, please."

He smiled then and Cicily, grinning, mentioned: "And it's still Cicily!"

Both John Martin and Irene laughed at that and each gave Cicily a kiss.

"I was thinking, Irene," he went on then, "I had an apartment put into the basement of my big place, when my wife was so sick. She died a while back of cancer."

"Sorry," Irene said and he acknowledged her sentiment with a smile and a nod.

"There's an apartment on one side of the lower part of the house where my housekeeper, Mrs Lee lives. On the other side is the apartment also, that I used for my wife, when she needed around the clock medical care. Why don't you and Cicily use that for a few days, until we get this straightened out. You'll have all the privacy that you could possibly need."

"Oh, what a nice idea!" Irene said, smiling. "I was thinking that we'd have to go to a hotel for a few days."

"This will be so much better," he said.

"Yes," she said smiling. Then she turned to Cicily and asked: "Honey, shall we accept Mr. Seals' offer to stay at his house in the apartment for a few days, until this is all taken care of."

"Then the bad man won't be back?" Cicily asked.

"No, he won't!" John Martin said. "I'll make sure of that, and I have Andy Gump to watch out for us."

"Who's that?" Cicily asked, intrigued.

"That's the house dog!" he said, and she began to clap her hands.

"Oh, I love dogs!" she said. "Is he friendly?" she asked next.

"Yes, he is," John Martin said. "But you'll see; I'll introduce you to Andy, when we get home."

"Are you ready?" he asked, speaking now to Irene.

"Yes," she said, "I had my car keys in my jacket pocket."

"Good for you," he said. "Let me just tell my secretary where I'm going."

"The boss is going to skip out?" Irene said, with a twinkle in her eye.

"No sense being the boss, if you can't do that now and then," he answered, with a corresponding smile. "You'll follow me?" he asked.

"Yes, we will," Irene said. "But first, there needs to be this, for our rescuer!"

Once she'd said that, she pulled a surprised John Martin into a hug. He held out his arm and let Cicily join the hug.

"I think that I love you, Mr. John Martin Seals," Cicily said, in the midst of the hug.

"Makes me a happy and fortunate man!" he said. "But now: home and Andy Gump."

Cicily went into a peal of laughter again about the dog's name and Irene gave John Martin a twenty four carat smile.

They made a quick stop, with John Martin in attendance for them, at the apartment to get suitcases of clothes that they'd need, and the toilet articles that were also necessary. Irene was a little nervous about it, but it took very little time, in actuality and they left with their cases.

When they arrived at John Martin's home, they were greeted by a very friendly Andy Gump, a full grown German Shepherd. He took to Cicily right away, and John Martin indicated that Andy was always great with children.

They look around at the house then, and they were surprised at how large and rambling it was. He told them that it had indeed been in the family for a couple of generations, and each succeeding generation did some alterations. He himself had taken the lower storage areas and had them fashioned into two separate living areas. Mrs Lee lived in one of those living areas and he now took Irene and Cicily to the other one. The living areas were separated by a large storage basement and each was fairly private.

"This is really nice!" Irene remarked to him. "And it's so nice of you to help us out this way."

He took them on a tour of the house itself, and indicated, in the process, that Mrs Lee would have dinner for the three of them at 6 PM that evening.

"Will that suit you?" he wanted to know and Irene smiled telling him that it would indeed.

"But," he mentioned then, "I think that we have a very tired little girl here. Shall we put her down for a nap?"

Cicily indicated that for her nap, she'd like to lie down in the bright room across from John Martin's library. It had a row of windows looking out over the back property and there was a couch there that come down into a bed. John Martin, with Irene's help, got it ready for Cicily, and told her that he and her Grandma Irene would be right across the hall, and that Andy Gump, who was already Cicily's favorite, would stay with her. She was overjoyed.

Once they had her settled, Irene and John Martin, at his invitation, settled down in his library for coffee, which Mrs Lee provided for them.

The door that led to the 'apartment' where Irene and Cicily were staying was just down the hall from the sitting room, where Cicily was napping and John Martin's library.

"What about plans?" John Martin asked, once they were settled with their coffee.

"I am thinking that I should move. After all, once this month is over, and Cicily goes home to her Mom, it'll only be me there and I'm not comfortable with the idea that the robber knows where I live."

"I can understand that," he said.

Right then he had half a notion to invite her to move in with him but pushed that idea off to the back of his mind for more thinking.

They had a very pleasant hour or so and, after that time, there was a tiny knock at the door. When the door was pushed open there stood a sleepy Cicily, with her blanket in her hand, smiling at them.

"Hey, sweetheart!" Irene said, holding her arms out, as Cicily moved across the room and put herself into her Grandma's arms, all the while making eyes at John Martin, and being followed by her, by now, faithful companion Andy Gump.

"You seem to have made a friend," Irene said.

"Oh, I love, Andy Gump!" Cicily said decisively.

"I pity anyone who tries to do her any harm, with Andy around," John Martin said.

"Well, love," Irene said, "Shall we take our cases and things downstairs and get ourselves set up in our own snug apartment."

"Can we maybe stay up here with Mr John Martin?" Cicily asked.

Irene made a soft giggling noise and John Martin was smiling.

"Well, let's go look and see if it's snug down there, and I'm sure that Mr John Martin won't mind us being up here with him at any time; right, Mr John Martin?" Irene went on.

"Right!" John Martin said.

They quickly made arrangements for the way that their time there would be. Andy Gump was Cicily's constant companion, much to her delight. They also decided on a kind of living style that had Irene and Cicily going downstairs mainly to sleep and spending the balance of their time upstairs with John Martin and Andy. It worked out well for them, being set up that way within the confines of that first day.

By mutual agreement, they had their meals together upstairs, breakfast in the kitchen and dinner in the dining room. Lunch was normally out for Irene and Cicily as well as John, when he was working.

It was a new pleasure and a treat for John Martin to come home from work and have both Irene and Cicily waiting for him, with Cicily anxious to tell him all about their day, since she and Grandma Irene were out and about every day, with new things to see and new places to visit.

During that time period, John Martin found himself coming up more and more often with thoughts about how pretty he thought that Irene was. He was totally, completely enthralled by Cicily and had been from the start but his growing thoughts about Irene were beginning to dominate a lot of his time at home and the thinking that he did there.

Unfortunately no real progress was made in the case of the purse snatcher. What at first had been out of necessity to not have Irene and Cicily at home at Irene's apartment, had, however, grown into a time when all of them simply were enjoying their time together at John Martin's large house.

The problem for John Martin was his fairly old fashioned ways. He was so leery of pressing his 'intentions' with Irene that he simply kept all of that thinking on the 'back burner' and talked only to Andy about it, when they had time together later at night.

It was a Wednesday night. Cicily had been put already to bed and Irene went downstairs to their place with the explanation that she intended on taking a late night bath.

John Martin and Andy retreated to his library, where he sat thinking and having a glass of cream sherry.

"Don't quite know what to do, Andy old pal," John Martin said, with Andy, once he'd heard his name, thumping his tail on the floor. "I have half a mind to make an advance but am really aware of the possibility that she doesn't want that at all."

Meanwhile, as this conversation was going on between Andy and John Martin, Irene had just gotten out of the late night tub. She got her hair all fixed and then put some body lotion on. Then it was a pair of light yellow 'grannies' that she put on, and nothing more. She stepped into her heeled bedroom sandals and put on her robe, a lovely calf length white silk one. She paraded in front of the mirror then and took herself all in.

"Very nice!" she said, noting, with pleasure, that her nipples, rather large nipples, were pressed against the fabric of the silk robe, making them fairly visible, as though making themselves known

"I wonder," she mused to herself, "If that lovely man knows that tonight he's in trouble!" She giggled to herself, when she'd said this. "Well, he is!" she concluded and then took the robe off to look at herself in the mirror.

"Just what we want," she said, noting how she looked in the yellow panties. "Little bit of shadowy pubic hair showing," she said lightly. And then: "Hope he likes his women with pubic hair!" She giggled again at the thought of 'his women'.

Then she turned and said: "Be sure to flash the booty at him, girl!" She was constantly giggling now behind her hand, covering her mouth.

Next it was to put on lipstick and take one last look at herself but she thought that she was ready then. She went upstairs then and went to the door of the library and knocked.

John Martin was a bit startled by the knock, since he was lost in his own musing about whether Irene might or might not welcome advances from him. He was torn and couldn't rightly figure it out for himself.

"Yes, come in," he said and Irene came into the library.

She'd gotten herself ready for this and knew exactly how she wanted to do it, and what she wanted to say even.

"Irene!" he said with great pleasure, "How lovely you look!" He was trying not to stare at the obviousness of her insistent nipples, and failing pretty much.

Then she launched herself into her 'speech': "John Martin," she began, "This is a seduction."

From that moment on, from the mentioning of that word, she had him enthralled.

"Seduction?" he said in a strained voice.

"Yes," she went on, "Just let me say this. It's not gratitude sex because you've helped us so well with this problem. It's not that at all. It's because I find you fairly blindingly attractive. I love it here and the way we've fit into living here but I want more, John Martin. I know you're a gentleman and will tell me right away if I'm off base. If that's the case then I won't go any farther; I won't bother to take my robe off but you must tell me if that's the case."

John Martin was stunned, simply stunned. He cast a glance at Andy, as though to ask him if he believed this at all, and he mentioned the word 'robe?'

Irene just grinned. She knew that she had John Martin in her sights and she simply unbelted the robe and took it off, placing it in the chair next to the door.

"Here? Where?" she asked him.

But John Martin was simply staring at her, taking in every part of her: lovely pointy breasts and big, dark, spiky nipples, flaring hips, encased in the yellow panties, and the shadowy pubic hair at the juncture of her thighs.

"Ohhhh!" he said. "Look, just look!" He did even know whom he was speaking to at that moment.

"Gorgeous woman, lovely breasts, sensuous nipples, and the panties, the wonderful panties! I love your panties. And hair! What a treat to see all that pubic hair. I'm afraid of what I'll do, if you turn around and show me the rest," he rhapsodized.

Irene was grinning at him then and did indeed turn around and show him her ass.

"The most perfect woman ass that I've ever seen! Not even the internet has ever shown me a more perfect ass!" he said.

"Bad boy, looking at porn!" she chided. "We can do that looking together some time! I like some porn!"

"Oh," he moaned, "Yes, look at porn together!"

"What do you want, John Martin?" she asked. "Tell me!"

"Simply to treat you the way that you deserve," he said. "Just the way that you deserve."

"And what does that mean, John Martin?" she asked, using his name almost as a sexual come-on.

He seemed to snap out of his reverie then and said: "Here I come." He moved from around the desk, as he went and took off his own robe, in the process. He wore then only a pair of pj bottoms, that were completely tented in the front from his erection.

"Hmm," she giggled, "John Martin's happy to see me!"

Then she turned her back and bent from the waist and wiggled her butt at him.

"Oh, damn!" he said, "Look at you."

By then he was on his knees behind her. He had a hand on each of her hips and was running his tongue up and down her butt crack, through the nylon of her panties, making her giggle again.

"I like that, John Martin," she said. "But how about if I do this!?"

With that, she pulled the panties down and off, letting them lie on the floor. John Martin continued his attentions to her ass crack now without the interference of the yellow nylon of her panties. He used his hands to pry her butt cheeks farther and farther apart and kept using his tongue in the area that he constantly exposed.

Then he turned her around and had her lying on the floor. He pushed her thighs apart and snuggled himself between her thighs. Looking down, she could see him from his nose upward, since he had his mouth buried in her pubic hair.

"Ohhhhh," she moaned, "Months, John Martin, months and months and months!"

"Yes," he agreed, "Months and months!"

"Coming quickly," she warned him. "Just months and months!"

He was humming then into her vagina and lapping at her, eating her at the same time. She began to put her fist in her mouth to keep herself from making outrageous noises. John Martin continued his assault on the center of her pubic mound and she reached down and grabbed him by the hair, to keep his face in place. He kept it there willingly.

He stabbed his tongue deep within her, seeking and finding her clitoris and he pushed her into her orgasm. She writhed on the floor and made throat noises and kept her hands in his hair, until she was totally done and had finished. She moved then, sensing where he too was in the process.

She got herself into position and had his erection out and in her mouth in a few seconds. He came then with almost no hesitation at all. Now it was his turn to have the hands in her hair, holding her face in place and pumping his hips against her face.

They lay there panting for a number of minutes and she finally moved, saying: "I want him again!"

She had him in her mouth then and his erection returned quickly.

"What do you want, love?" he asked.

"You on top of me!" she said, urgently. "You making a claim! It's time for me to be claimed by my John Martin. It's that time!"

"Time," he echoed and said, "Time, Irene, love!"

He moved then and got on top of her, fitting himself easily into the wetness of her pubic mound and began making love to her. She moved against him, sharing kisses and sucking on his tongue.

"I want everything at some point, John Martin," she said desperately. "I want it in the ass too, sometime very soon."

"Ohhhh!" he said, "Stretch you out over a chair, or on the bed, with your ass in the air; slap your lovely, lovely ass and then fuck it!"

"Yes," she agreed, enjoying his use of the word, "Then fuck it! Fuck me! Fuck my lovely ass!"

They were still moving together and he said, almost fiercely into her mouth, lips to lips: "I won't let you go away. Now that I've found you; I mustn't lose you. You need to be here with me. I need that! Want that..."

The speech, which she took all in, was cut off then by their approaching orgasms. He came into his and she was right behind him with her own.

TALKING ABOUT IT:

After just a little bit, with him still on top of her, he rolled off and they lay on the floor, on the carpet next to one another.

"Months!" she said again softly.

"Yes," he agreed, "More like over a year!"

"Yeah," she breathed, "But it's like riding a bike!" She giggled, when she said this.

She looked over at him and said: "Cicily?"

"I have the intercom set and we can hear her," he said.

"Listenin' to me play with myself down there and mentioning your name?" she asked.

"Damn, no, I didn't! Wish I would have tuned in on that one!" He grinned at her and kissed her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.