My Life With a Muscular Cheerleader - Cover

My Life With a Muscular Cheerleader

Copyright© 2014 by Submissive Romantic

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A college senior comes home on spring break and finds the girl of his dreams.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   First   Oral Sex  

I spent much of the following day sending out my resume, which was very short on experience, to all of the larger local CPA firms in the area. I hoped that my enthusiasm would make up for my lack of experience. I kept checking the clock, trying to will it to read three o'clock. At about 3:05 I heard the garage door go up. Not wishing to seem overly eager, I walked down the stairs, through the living room, dining room and kitchen and opened the basement door. Patti was at the bottom of the stairs, dressed in her sweats, looking up at me.

"Hi. Are you going to work out with me or just watch?"

I hadn't given it any thought. If I worked out with her, she'd know how much stronger she was than me and would probably consider me a wimp. I decided that honesty would be better than trying to lie my way through it.

"No, I'd just hold you back. To be honest I haven't had much time to work out in the last couple of years. I run in the morning before classes, but I haven't touched any weights since I've been at school. I'll just keep you company, if you don't mind."

"No, I'd really like it if you would. It will make the time pass more easily."

I went to grab a chair and when I returned with it, I stopped in my tracks. Patti had removed her sweat shirt and was beginning her warm-up exercises.

"I hope you don't mind, it seemed a little hot in here."

'You can say that again.'

Patti was dressed in a form-fitting tank top that accented her small, yet perfectly round breasts, while putting her broad shoulders and thick upper arms on display. I watched as she cranked out twenty-five pushups, fifty sit-ups, twenty squats -- and another twenty pushups, rolling up into a side extension on each one.

"That gets the blood circulating," she quipped.

'Absolutely, ' I thought. 'It sure got my blood circulating'. I hoped that my growing erection wasn't too noticeable.

We talked as she started doing single-arm curls, her bicep rolling up into a large ball with each one. Then she switched arms and repeated the exercise. I watched, amazed that she was using fifty pounds, knowing that I couldn't do that with two arms. When she was done with that exercise, Patti reclined on the bench and continued with the hand weights, extending her arms out to side then raising them until the weights clanged together overhead. She then slowly let her arms drop down until her arms parallel with the floor.

"Bill, could you spot for me? These last few are going to be tough."

I stood behind her head, ready to give her a hand if she faltered; all the time staring down at her chest; her white tank top stretched tightly across her chest, accenting her breasts and her extended nipples. When I finally moved my gaze from her chest to her face I realized that she was looking up at me, a broad smile on face. I must have turned scarlet when I realized that not only had she caught me staring at her chest, but that she was well aware of the effect she was having on my now fully-erect cock.

"Bill, take the weights, please."

"Patti, I'm sorry, I guess my mind wandered off there for a second."

"No problem, I understand. Next is the bench press; can you help me add another ten pounds on each side?"

"Patti, that's going to be over two hundred pounds, the best I'll be able to do is help you re-rack the bar if you get in trouble."

"I know; I'll be careful. I want to go for a new personal best and I need a spotter to do it."

We added the weight and I stood behind the bench as she reversed herself and slid below the bar. After several long slow deep breaths, Patti reached up, grabbed the bar and giving me a smile and a wink, lifted the bar off the rack. She allowed the bar to slowly fall until it was just off her chest and then slowly but steadily pushed it upward until her arms were nearly straight then lowered the bar and repeated the exercise four more times. As she reached the top of the move she hissed, "OK, help me."

Quickly, I grabbed the bar and guided it back to the rack.

Patti got to her feet, her face lit up with her radiant smile as she gushed,

"A new personal best, 205! For reps. Yes!"

Before I could respond, she reached out and lifted me off my feet and placed me into a bone crushing bear hug. Patti held me tightly to her chest, our faces just inches apart and before either of us realized it we were kissing one another. Putting me down as she turned a bright shade of pink and whispered, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that I guess I just got a little carried away."

"I'm not," I replied, "I been trying since yesterday to figure out a way I could kiss you without getting my face slapped."

"All you had to do was ask, Bill. I've had a crush on you since before you left for college. I didn't think you would ever want to be with a girl like me."

Feeling braver than I ever felt before while talking to a girl I asked, "Would you like to go out tonight, maybe catch a movie or something?"

"Sure, I'll have to ask my parents when they get home; it is a school night, but I'm sure they'll say okay since I'm going to be out with you. I'd better get home and finish my homework before they get home. What time?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.