Black Dahlia Avenged - Cover

Black Dahlia Avenged

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

Chapter 6

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - 1947; a girl's dismembered body was found, placed by the roadside as though she had simply lay down there, her body halved. The police allowed the evidence to be compromised by the hacks who trampled over everything and the murderers were never caught; not by the police anyway. This is the story of what I like to think happened; vengeful women carry out their own investigations and bring those guilty to a justice of their own, one weak link gives up the others; retribution is divinely served.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Carmen's cunt continued to ooze with excitement as she tightly bound her male victim in a silk sheet, like a spider cocooning her prey. She had thought she might feel some semblance of remorse when the task was discussed and she had had the time to dwell on it, but she felt only pleasure; the clean panties she had put on after cleaning up were now thoroughly spoiled as she delighted in pulling each binding cord tight against the now dead flesh within the silk, creating a mummified artwork of the victim who had succumbed to her ultimate feminine power and spent his final seed in ecstasy knowing she would have the pleasure of snuffing him out.

Dee and Laverne smiled contentedly as they watched the latest recruit to their dominant coven lovingly pull the cords tight about her victim; they in turn sneered with righteously assertive pleasure as they toyed with the severed balls which once belonged to their silkily cocooned prey, and had delivered cream in abundance on his knowing that the dominant females would ensure that they did not rest with his corpse. The two took turns in feeling their weight as the severed sack and it's contents were held in the palm of their hands; their cunts juicing as they patted the evidence of an emasculated male into a small cardboard box, ready for delivery. Monroe would receive such a thrill when he opened it, he would know from the sweet perfume that women had served justice upon their former owner, and that he could expect the same; when he realised that Burns was never to turn up again, he would know that his balls were not all he would lose.

Hammond, by contrast, now knew he had earned a life of perpetual submissive enslavement. Hortense sat in a leather chair and nursed her cunt as she watched her new slave with pride. Hammond knelt with his nose pressed close to the sticky anus of a woman in her sixties, who knelt in a chair and held the magnificent globular cheeks of her mature ass apart, so that the red backed male could sample the full benefit of her tangy asshole, her cunt dripping with arousal at the acute pleasure of absolute dominance; her equally assertive friend keeping his leash tight, standing behind him and adding to the stripes on his back as he masturbated.

Both 'little old ladies' in their outward lives, the two sextegenerarians had been led a dog's life by former husbands, like many of the ladies present; now free to express their dominance, awoken on being invited to this covert society, they vented their revenge in the extreme on the available males. The standing mistress thrashed Hammond until he started to convulse with ecstasy, his boning cock stroked to a point of no return, she then dropped her cane; with both hands she smiled with pleasure as the defeated male was hauled to his feet with the choking leash, to shoot his hot semen into the very centre of the cavernous spread cheeks. She pulled back on the leash, her cunt dripping with arousal and her nipples rock hard from her saggy breasts, and watched with cruel pleasure as the choked male liberally coated the spread anus he had been sniffing. His cock jutting rigidly, Hammond basked in the deliciously submissive hell he had willingly consigned himself to; knowing the humiliation to come, he jetted the contents of his sorry balls in an ecstasy which matched that of the women who dominated him. Satisfied he had spent his all, the standing woman whipped him back to his knees and pointed to the cum trickling down the inviting crack of her fellow dominant's ass. Without hesitation, Hammond willingly licked at his own creamy cum, relishing the task of probing the sticky anal cavity; humiliated and defeated, his cock was already starting to rise once more as the domineering mistress continued to stripe his back.

Dee arrived in time to witness the sniveling Hammond Service his mistress for the day orally, and she looked impatiently toward her Aunt; she knew that her niece would be in need of comfort, and that comfort would come from her new male.

"He's upstairs waiting by your bed; he's already made himself very popular with some of the ladies here, he is SO obedient." Dee let her guard down a little and, licking her lips she giggled like a schoolgirl and rushed upstairs.

Carmen and Laverne combined the disposal of Burn's body with a little sexual recreation; both hungry to be pleasured, the two picked up two submissive males at one of the sleazier bars; they were easy meat, the two women oozing dominance after the thrill of their escapade. The two males of about 40 were businessmen known in the discrete circles of the dom-sub society, but keen to keep their identities secret from the outside world; the two highly aroused women chose them as the two males had also been smoking a little kif, a practice which was also illegal and likely to be frowned upon if they were to expose themselves publicly after what the women had in mind. Carmen's dark sense of erotic domination deemed that Burn's would play a further part in her pleasure, despite having been snuffed already; what she had in mind would further enhance the orgasms that one of the two chosen males would serve her with, the equally strict Laverne feeling her cunt tingle with pleasure as she had listened to the leather loving dominatrix's plan; Burns' body would face further degradation, if only he were alive to witness it.

The mild narcotic the two males had been openly smoking at a table at the back of the Diana Club's enclosed rear garden, only served to accelerate their capture by the two dominants. Their cocks swelled as they watched the approach of the leather goddess and the shapely and undeniably assertive Laverne; the two opened up quickly in conversation, expressing their kink for bondage, and both men were slightly built and a little shorter than average which made them ideal for the purpose the two dominants had in mind. Their acquisition was witnessed by around five other dominant women and others, who sat in the garden with or waiting for clients; they applauded loudly as a spectacle was made of the two, both made to kneel open mouthed while Laverne strutted and flicked ash from her cigarette into their mouths. The two mens cocks were fully erect as they had their first divine taste of humiliation, and the public viewing of their leaving the bar with the two women meant that whatever they witnessed would be kept to themselves.

Burns' body had been taken to a motel room to which the two women now drove, their cunts moist and slippery between their legs, the panties that graced them now serving as ball gags for the two males who sat wide eyed in the rear seats; Their erect members oozing pre-cum as they approached the dusty and little-used motel room, a pick-up was conspicuously parked outside. Inside, Burns' body sat in a chair. Now free from rigormortice, it sat obediently as placed and the women had roped it tightly in from ankles to forehead; no possible bodily movements would be granted their victim, had he still been alive.

Carmen parked the car and turned to the two men as Laverne ushered them out.

"I hope you don't mind, but we already have a slave inside who will witness your discipline and enjoy the torture of watching you service us to satisfaction; you will then be trussed the way he is, and we will then have a little game we'll all enjoy. It's too bad if you do mind, because that's what is going to happen." Neither male was in the least way bothered about the extra eyes, the added humiliation was welcome, especially as the third party would be tortured by their punishments. The two men's cocks boned as they entered the double bedded room and saw the extremity of the bondage suffered by the seated male; the more submissive of the two almost shot his seed involuntarily as Carmen approached the bound victim and jabbed her stiletto heel viciously into the crotch of the seated and 'helpless' slave, making his whole body shake; unseen by them she grunted in as deep a voice as she could muster, then addressed the captive with stern authority.

"Not a peep from you, you worthless bastard! You'll watch while we enjoy these two, and then we'll have them bound sweetly and the five of us will go on that little excursion we promised you." Laverne smiled sternly as she showed the two the silky white sheets and abundance of cord and ties that would shortly adorn their bodies, which she would now see naked. The leggy brunette barked a command which would not be disobeyed.

"Strip! Now!" The two discarded their clothes without hesitation; the promise of being bound and dominated while helpless was the idea of erotic heaven to both, devotees to the lush perversion of bondage, though the mystery of the 'excursion' made their anus' tingle with fear and anticipation. Two two women picked canes and flexed them by their beds, the cunts of the dominants oozing as their plan moved on sweetly; their pleasure assured by the obvious willingness of the two to obey and submit, their cocks standing rigidly to attention as they awaited domination. Carmen sneered wickedly.

"Get over here and lay face down on the beds! A sound thrashing will whet your appetites to serve!" The two clambered onto respective beds and humbled themselves before the stern females; both were soon whining and humping their beds as the room was filled with the delicious song of canes delivering just punishment for the weakness of their perversions, the two being brought close to orgasm and then denied several times by a timely cessation of the rod's application. All four enjoyed thir respective pleasures as the fifth 'looked on'; only two of those present believing that the bound one was both enjoying their punishment and also tormented at not receiving their pleasure. The submissives writhed close to coming as the two supreme women inspected the stripes left by their work, then climbed onto the beds with legs spread as they sat, cunts gaping and eager for satisfaction before the two would be bound and tortured with further denial. Carmen and Laverne sighed with pleasure as eager tongues lapped at the spiced arousal of their highly seasoned and slippery folds, clitoris' bulging as they were serviced with absolute obedience. The eyes of the males glancing on occasion from the delightfully scented cunt that each were pleased to worship, to view the bound captive and the sheets and ties that awaited them; their cocks pulsed as they worked their tongues hard and consumed the sweet juices, eager to please their mistresses and enjoy the ecstasy of bondage and the promise of total helpless domination they would feel. The women duly obliged, both lifting their legs in the triumph of orgasm, moaning with heady pleasure as they enjoyed the moment and relishing the subliminal pleasure that would follow.

The sticky faced males were denied ejaculation and made to kneel by their beds as the sated dominants laid out the silk on those beds, ready to shroud the males, rendering them completely captive and ready to torment with satisfying cruelty. The two males looked up with willing eyes, ready to face the command to be bound, their cocks dribbling with pre-cum and each with anus tingling in submission; the women keeping stern smiles as they tested the cords between clenched fists, showing the two pathetic males what was to come. The two women pointed to the beds, and the two males lay on their backs on the soft inviting silks, and were duly bound. Carmen watched with pleasure as the stiff excited cock of her slave made a wet patch on the sheer white silk as she rubbed it; it's occupant wriggled as best he could in his mummified state, close to shooting his mess as he enjoyed the absolute submission of his confinement; he was helpless now, at the complete mercy of a woman he knew to be a cruel and committed dominatrix, her pleasure of him was now assured. The women smiled with pleasure as they made sure that the many ties were all secure around the hapless males bodies, leaving their faces uncovered till last; the two would enjoy a moment's further excruciating twist to their denial before being gagged with panties and their faces covered.

The two women lifted their skirts once more and straddled the faces of their bound captives, descending slowly they offered their assholes to the noses of the two excited males; each with their balls tingling incessantly as they delighted in sniffing at the tang of a superior woman's anus, their cocks bone-hard and rigid in blissfully cruel denial. The two women smiled at each other as they nestled their parted cheeks on their captive's faces and turned toward the seated figure.

"We do hope you're enjoying what you are witnessing; you realise you may never get the chance to spend for us again? Two's company three's a crowd remember? You have the advantage over these two in knowing you have a 66.6% chance of coming back from the excursion; we know your tiny cock will be rigid with the thrill of that chance." The woman sneered with satisfaction as they felt the two captives below them splutter and writhe in their bonds on hearing the sincere words, and realising their predicament. Despite their fear, their cocks pulsed in full erection as their sphincters opened and closed with fright; the women lifted themselves clear, and before the helpless males could utter any protest, their mouths were stuffed with the soiled panties and their faces were wrapped tight in the silk.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.