Gallagher's Island - Cover

Gallagher's Island

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - It was just supposed to be a one day cruise, but fate intervened and sent seven souls into the jaws of the Bermuda triangle and a future not at all certain.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Food   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Hairy   Nudism  

Doris Candleford was at her wit's end. While it was true she had more orgasms and little adventures right here on the deserted island at the end of the world, she could do little to re-energize her husband's interest in her ultra-submissive pussy beyond out begging him to make her "do it".

Of the three other males, the Professor, the Skipper, and even silly but well-hung Gallagher; she preferred Gallagher's equipment the best of all. It was not because he was romantic, he certainly wasn't that. It also was not because he was suave or persuasive. The simple fact was that he tried harder to please her and worked diligently to release her trigger of orgasmic delight. The Professor was far too interested in anal pursuits and she needed to preserve the integrity of her sphincter muscle a little more carefully now that she was of a mature status. The Skipper was always ready to bounce her on his knee and slap and tickle her into putty in his hands but he tended to be boisterous with his handling of her rump. She didn't mind a little spanking now and then but he had taken lately to using his wide leather belt much to her discomfort and degraded shame.

Her spouse, on the other hand, only used his soft skinned palms to spank her and never forced her into giving up her back door merely for his own private pleasure. Unfortunately, Mr. Candleford was much more interested in chasing and cornering Lovey and Essie until he had them in the proper position to receive his copious seeds.

After learning of Gallagher's fearsome head-hunting female follower, she prevailed on him to show her the technique used by the island natives in having nocturnal relations of the kinky variety. He hastened to show her the tongue tricks that the dark-skinned girl had introduced him to and the unusual tenderness of using a female tongue on a male rear opening. Doris was extremely skeptical of the latter because it seemed a bit too over the line in female submissiveness. Gallagher sensing her reluctance good-naturedly offered to reciprocate her ministrations with his own willing tongue up her Hershey Highway. It was enough to motivate her to tackle the ticklish project without further objection.

She really had thought that she would be put off by the whole scenario but Gallagher's howls of delight inspired her to expanded effort and she was rewarded by the sight of him convulsing in a puddle of his own cum forced flat on the bed by the weight of her naked body. He looked so funny there in the clutches of uncontrollable spasms that she was forced to smile at his compliant nature and the thought he would soon be tonguing her own tight anal tract. She held her legs up high by wrapping her arms around them right in the middle of the grass and palm frond bed. Her anus was sticking up high in the air and she could see it pulsating in anticipation. The sight of Gallagher's bright young face dipping between her cheeks and the touch of his tongue on her throbbing private entryway made her so wet that her juices rolled all over her shifting buttocks and right down onto her tongue-occupied back door. It helped to lubricate everything and it went much easier after that. Soon, his tongue was sliding deep inside her very core and she gave up all of her privacy and secret interior corners to his explorations.

The constant copulations with the three eager males had caused Doris to lose a dozen pounds of unwanted weight from her waistline and had shaped up her backside into an even more attractive package ready to be pounded by cocks drawn to her cozy nest. The Skipper was falling into a routine of waiting for her husband to leave for the beach in the morning for an early swim with the two other girls and then sneaking into her hut and giving her lots of morning exercise standing up and holding onto her ankles for balance whilst he slammed her from the rear. It had become so routine that she always lubricated her tiny pucker hole when she got up in the morning. The Skipper rarely spoke to her when he was using her like that except to call her some very nasty names that never failed to make her juices flow nicely.

Now that Gallagher was tutoring her in the new tricks he had learned from the nubile head-hunter, she tried them out on the Professor with a great degree of success. He was so enthusiastic about her new-found abundance of kinky pleasure-giving that he treated her pussy to daily bouts of finger-dipping and tongue-licking whenever her husband was not around and when the Skipper and Gallagher were not giving her a workout.

She was sound asleep in the assigned hut with her husband about a week later, when Gallagher walked right up to the bed and mounted her like she was mare waiting to be covered by a stud. It would have been ideal from her point of view except for the fact that her spouse was snoring away only inches away in the very same bed. Before Gallagher could actually poke her pretty pussy with his hard shaft, she pulled him up from the bed and walked him out behind the hut where their naked bodies reflected the romantic light of the early harvest moon. There was no need to tell him to be silent because a quick check of his eyes and reactions convinced her that he was merely "sleepwalking" and not on some macho expedition to make a cuckold of her clueless spouse.

Doris turned to walk away not wanting to be a source of temptation for the young man that he would be unable to resist. Gallagher did not hesitate to grab her by her hips and push her into a bent over stance to receive his cock into the back end of her vaginal slit. It was easy for him to make entry as her slit was brimming with feminine juices and she was near to panting with the need for him to bury his long rod inside her.

Gallagher was fully awake now and he didn't question the fact that they were isolated in the back of the hut with only the jungle animals as witnesses. He rode Doris to the final finish-line and gave her a liquid present that she took back to bed with her hoping her husband would not be able to discern the smell of recent sex on her quivering body.

When Gallagher returned to the hut with the Skipper and the Professor, he found there was a big lump in the middle of his bed. It turned out to be a long sharp blade similar to the ones he saw the head-hunters carrying in the clearing near the water source. It was so sharp, he didn't even venture to test it with his finger knowing it would cause him a deep cut with the slightest bit of pressure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.