Creative Interlude

by Ann Douglas

Copyright© 1996 by Ann Douglas. All rights reserved.

Erotica Sex Story: Ever wonder what goes though the mind of an erotic author as they write?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Masturbation   .

Leaning forward, Alice tongued the tip of his cock, licking the drop of pre-cum that had formed there. Peter thought he would explode right there and then. He closed his eyes as her tongue ran down the length of his shaft and swirled around his balls. He couldn't wait for that hot, wet sensation when her mouth could close over his aching cock.

Taking her time, Alice sucked on his balls, then moved her way back up his shaft. Then in a fluid motion she engulfed the length of his cock, sliding his young hardness all the way down her throat. She let it slide out slowly, then swallowed it again. She could feel the heat in his balls, she knew it wouldn't take many strokes before she was rewarded with a steady stream of hot cream...


Sondra paused and reread the words that filled the computer screen. As it was many times before, she found it hard to believe such words could come from her own imagination. The images they invoked in her mind seemed so real. She could feel the boy's hardness in her hands. Running her outstretched fingers across her lips, she could taste both the sweetness of his lips and the tangy taste of his impending climax.

Keeping the image of his hard young body in her mind, the 35 year old ran her fingers down across her throat and further downward until they brushed across the thin material of the pajama tops which covered her mounds.

A soft sigh escaped her lips as her index finger caressed her nipple, already in a semi-aroused state, sending a pleasing tingle across her chest. Closing her eyes she imagined it was Peter's hand not her own. A second finger followed, then a third. Each finger in turn ran again and again across the short thick protrusion as Sondra's other hand left the keyboard and played a similar concerto on its twin.

With slow, deliberate movements, she began to unbutton her blouse. With each open button, the view of Sondra's bosom grew larger and larger until she opened the blouse and the plentiful mounds fell free.

Her aureole were almost two inches across and stood out as dark circles against her creamy white skin. Her nipples were thick like the nipples of a baby bottle, just begging to be sucked.

She reached up and ran her long fingers across each breast, rubbing her thumbs across the nipples. Then she pulled one breast up as far as she could and reached out with her tongue. She was just able to caress her own nipple. Then she repeated the action with her other breast.

"Oh yes, Peter." she said softly as familiar sensations coursed within her. "Right there."

The image of the young man was so real she could smell the soft freshness of his sandy brown hair. The sparkle in his bright blue eyes and the seductive charm of his slightly crooked smile were a composite of all the young men she had known so long before. The same young men she had always fantasized about on so many lonely nights.

Fingers no longer her own transversed the valley between her breasts, bringing with them the memory of the first time she'd let a boy touch her there.

She ran her tongue across her lips, savoring the memory of first kisses and the thousands that followed over the years. Strong hands continued to play with her breasts, squeezing and stroking the warm flesh. Her skin had always been so sensitive, even more so when she was aroused. She remembered what a delightful discovery that had been when she was a teenager first exploring her body.

"Peter, you're so good at this." she said to the empty air.

Her young phantom lover continued on his downward journey. Tracing an outline across her flat stomach, he drew circles around her navel. Around and around his fingers glided, edging against the waistband of her dark red panties. By the fourth circle, they were slipping under that barrier.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.