The Speeding Ticket - Cover

The Speeding Ticket

by Ann Douglas

Copyright© 2013 by Ann Douglas

Erotica Sex Story: Caught going too fast and she couldn't afford to lose her car, Janet had to find a way to get out of the speeding ticket

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   .

"Shit" Janet cursed as she noticed the flashing red lights in her corvette's rear view mirror. Eight o'clock on a Sunday morning, not a car on the road, and some dumb ass highway patrolman had to clock her doing better than 80.

"I'm fucked!" she thought as she pulled the car over to the side in response to a quick burst of the police cruiser's siren. "One more moving violation and there goes my license."

If only she had left school last night when she was supposed to, then she would've had no problem making it to her parents' house for Sunday Brunch. But no, she had to go to the party at the Alpha Delta House and get ripped. She had awaked about 6:30 A.M. with a frat boy laying next to her in bed, and a colossal headache. She'd quickly showered and dressed, hoping to make up time on the road to avoid another of her father's lectures. A lecture about family responsibilities would be nothing now. If she got her license suspended again, he'd promise to take away the car she'd gotten for High School Graduation last year.

As she watched the state trooper exit the cruiser, a more terrifying thought ran through her. What if he ran a breath test on her, with all she had to drink last night she might not be able to pass. That would get her license more than suspended. She had to get out of this ticket.

Janet ignored the Trooper's approach and quickly moved to the glove compartment for her papers, determined to be the very model of cooperation and sweetness.

"License please, young lady." said a deep masculine voice.

With a bright smile on her face, Janet turned to face the Officer, papers in hand. Her mouth dropped open when she got her first good look at him. Behind the mirrored sunglasses and tan uniforms was a tall, muscular black man - dark as the midnight sky.

"Do you know how fast you were going..." He said as he looked at the license "Miss Rabinowitz" he read off the license.

"Too fast I guess..." Janet said in her most apologetic voice. "I guess with no one else on the road it's too easy to push it a little too hard."

In return all she got was a little grunt as he examined her papers. She continued to smile pushing her big tits into view to try and distract him from the possibility that she might've been drinking.

"Any reason why I shouldn't give you a ticket? the Trooper asked.

Janet looked up at him and smiled.

"Maybe because you've got a big heart?" She suggested.

"Did you say a big hard?" He grinned, his white teeth forming a wide smile.

"Maybe," Janet grinned back, encouraged that she might be able to work her way out of the ticket after all.

"Young lady," The Trooper chuckled. "Are you trying to corrupt a Police Officer?"

"I'd sure as hell like to give it a try." She purred.

With that she reached out the window and traced the outline of his cock through his snug uniform trousers. As she did, she ran her wet tongue across her red lips, giving no doubt as to her offer. After stroking it a few times, she could feel it growing harder.

"Well I'd really like to accommodate you," He said as she cupped his balls. "But I'm going to have to run your license through the computer first, just to be sure."

"Damn..." Janet screamed in her mind as the Trooper walked back to the Police Car. "One look at my record and my driving days are history."

After a few minutes of sitting in the front seat of his cruiser and working the small computer terminal inside, the Trooper returned.

"Looks like you have some good luck this morning after all," He said with a broad smile. "The computer's down and I couldn't run your license."

"Oh that's too bad," Janet gushed as she could feel his eyes fixed on the deep crevice between her breasts.

"So I guess I have to assume that your records clean and proceed accordingly. In a first time offense like this, it's the Officer's discretion as to whether he issues a ticket or a warning."

"Oh really..." Janet asked.

"So maybe we should pull off the main road a little and we can discuss it better." He said, indicating a small side road about a thousand yards ahead.

"Lead on." Janet replied happily.

Less than a minute later both cars were safety hidden from the view of the main road by a large clump of trees. Janet quickly met the Trooper as he exited his cruiser and before he could say a word, she had pulled down his zipper and pulled out his large black cock.

"Christ ... it's so big!" Janet exclaimed as she pulled it free. "It must be almost 9 inches."

"More than you can handle little white girl?" He asked sarcastically.

"The cock I can't handle doesn't exist..." Janet said confidently as she dropped to her knees and licked the head of his cock. "By the way, what's your name?"

"Jerry," came the answer.

"Well get a good grip on that car, Jerry, cause I'm going to blow a lot more than your mind."

Jerry leaned back against the car as the warm wetness of Janet's mouth engulfed his cock, taking in six of his nine inches. Her hand reached up beneath the dark shaft and cupped his balls, each the size of an small plum. With each slurping thrust, she tried to take a little more of his massive rod inside her mouth. If was the first black cock she had ever sucked, but she knew right now it wouldn't be the last.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.