The Cult - Cover

The Cult

Copyright© 2013 by chinookwind

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A Cult conditions their teens and entertains their members.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Mind Control   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

2.01 The Training of a Sexual Aid 1:

1. John, 21, Introduction.

John regained consciousness. He was in a room where three of the four walls were mirrored. The only thing he knew was his first name. Memories of where he lived, what did for living or of his family were not there. He sat on the bed and looked around the room while he tried to recall anything about his life. He couldn't understand why he was so calm when anyone else would be panic stricken. It was then that he noticed that he was naked and his body was hairless below his shoulders. Again he couldn't remember if he ever had hair on arms, chest and between his thighs.

Along the unmirrored wall was an open walk in shower that was still dripping with water as if it had been recently used. When he saw it, a strange tingly sensation filled his rectal area. What he didn't know was that he had been given an enema and his hair was removed in the shower. Beside the shower was a counter, with a sink and some cabinets. He then saw the mattress on the floor with a support rail facing a mirrored wall. Beside it was a strange Harness arrangement that hung down from the ceiling. The only thoughts to enter his mind was curiosity for both their uses and their positions.

The door opened and John saw a naked woman walk into the room accompanied by a boy and girl who couldn't have been any older than 14 or 15. John stood up looking at their nakedness's and internally, his nervousness escalated but something prevented him from expressing his fearful feelings.

The woman spoke first.

"John, my name is Dianne and I want to thank you for volunteering to become one of our sexual aides."

A confused and bewildered John didn't remember volunteering for anything, especially to be a sexual aide. He wanted to argue and protest but the words just couldn't come out.

Dianne continued,

"Your work here will be as a sex education aide to fourteen through sixteen year old boys and girls. Specifically, your body will be used as a learning tool, for both observations and real time performances."

A stunned John couldn't believe what he was hearing, he was going to have sex with girls ... and boys.

John's conditioning was in full effect and all he could do was nod his head.

Dianne smiled and said,

"This is Annie and Jason, my assistants. They are fourteen year olds, bisexual and will assist you with your initial training, before you move into the classroom."

All that John could do was look at them.

Dianne put her arm around John and led him toward the Harness.

"Your going to fit in just fine. The first thing that we are going to do is make some enhancements your body, then Jason and Annie will show you how to interact with mid-teen boys and girls."

When they reached the Harness, Dianne handed John a glass with an orange colored liquid in it and told him to drink it all down. His mind was telling him not to do it but his compliance overrode his internal objections.

Inwardly, John was panic stricken and a nauseated feeling was creeping into his stomach as he was docilely led toward the Harness. His eyes were void of expression as he watched the thigh loops being put over his feet and up onto the middle of thighs. His hands were put into the shoulder loops and fitted over his shoulders and then he felt a supporting strap being positioned across his back. Lastly, his wrists were fastened with ties to the thigh loops. When all were in place, he felt himself being put into a sitting position and the harness loops were adjusted on his body.

John saw himself in the mirrored wall and he wanted to scream when he saw his bent and spread thighs with his penis and testicles swaying in the air between them.

Dianne stepped to the side and all waited for the nano-particles in the liquid to take effect.

2. John, Harness, Enhancements.

The nano-particles first target was John's small male nipples. It started when a wonderful warmth spread throughout his body and then a tightness gripped each of his areola and his nipples. His body squirmed and twisted in a futile effort to stop the sensations and closed his eyes when he felt his nipples begin to stiffen. Each felt as though they were being caressed and suckled by unseen fingers and lips tips. He opened his eyes and gasped when he looked at mirrored wall and saw his nipples expanding.

NIPPLES: 1/4"

As his nipples grew, the suckling sensations intensified and he began to unconsciously shift his chest back and forth.

NIPPLES: 3/8"

The sensations rippled downward and seeped into his stirring penis.

NIPPLES: 1/2"

John's nipples had reached their targeted size. His first sigh of pleasure escaped his mouth as he looked in awe at the erect bullet-like nipples that stood out on his chest.

The nano particles second target was John's genitals. An overwhelming need seeped into his stirring penis and testicles and an unwanted gasped escaped his mouth as his penis soared to full erection. A firmness gripped his erection and then, what felt like a warm, moist mouth, began slipping over the head of his erection. He looked into the mirrored wall and saw only his straining manhood.

His erection began to feel heavier and thicker, and John began thrusting his expanding hardness into the air trying to get more of the ecstatic sensations. It grew in spurts and his moans became louder as the perceived throat had more and more of his flesh to suck on.

ERECTION: 5.00" x 1.00"... 5.50" x 1.25"... 6.00" x 1.25"

His stunned eyes saw his expanding erection in the mirrored wall.

ERECTION: 6.50" x 1.50"... 7.00" x 1.50"... 7.50" x 1.75"

The sensations spread into his testicles and John saw and felt them become heavier with every growth spurt.

ERECTION: 7.50" x 1.75"... 8.00" x 2.00"... 8.50" x 2.25"

John's erection had reached its targeted size. Despite his internal thoughts, his mind was filled with wonderment as he looked into the mirror and saw his enhanced, erect nipples and an erection that he had always wanted.

The Sexual enhancements to a male classroom aide is different than other male enhancements, specifically, his penis. Since an aide will work with post 1st stage puberty, 14-16 year olds, the size of his erection must equal that of a girl's vagina or a boy's enhanced rectal sheath. Too small and it will decrease the pleasure and too large will be painful. To meet this requirement, the length and girth of the aide's erection will conform to the physical frame of his partner, ranging from 4.00" x 1.00" to a maximum of 8.50" x 2.25".

The focus of the nano-particles now shifted to John's anal area. Suddenly he gasped and his hips shot up from the Harness when a flood of new sensations filled his rectal sheath and he instinctively began grinding his hips as a thick nest of sexual nerve endings were created throughout his rectal sheath to a depth of eight inches, including his anal opening. At the same time, his prostate and seminal vesicle were enhanced. John would be bisexual and his semen production would be 12ml and his sperm would be 160 million/ml. His sexual rejuvenation would be rapid, immediate if stimulation was present. His mind began filling with 'suggestions' and sexual techniques to bring a male or female to full a body orgasms.

His straining hardness showed no signs of softening and his need to ejaculate had never been stronger. He closed his eyes as an exquisite pressure began building within his prostate and at the base of his throbbing member and the sensations of the unseen mouth and throat renewed their deep sucking actions. An added sensation gripped his testicles and they felt as though they were being lifted and massaged, and his enhanced nipples pressed into the unseen mouths.

John looked at the mirrored wall and again saw nothing as his mind reeled with the feelings that were flooding his genitals. The pressure surged up his rigid hardness and seemed to stall at his thick, tingling gland. The liquid joy swirled around the highly excited gland and the enhanced stream of thick semen jettisoned outward, arching high in the air, splattering back down on his abdomen and thighs. Bright flashes of orgasmic lights flashed across his mind and eyes, his toes curled and his hands fisted. John squealed as a second stream pulsed upward toward his agitated gland and spewed into the air.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..."

John's sensory system went into overload and he slumped unconscious onto the Harness's supports. While unconscious, his sexuality was being targeted. The surface of his erection would be able to sense the orgasmic contractions of his partner, female or male. If they were present, his ejaculation would be permitted, if not, he would be kept at his orgasmic edge until the contractions were sensed or his erection was removed. The enhancements to his rectal area would form into its 'womanhood' only when John was with another male and would return to its normal state after an orgasm or loss sexual expectation.

John slowly regained consciousness and moaned as delicious aftershocks rippled throughout his loins and chest. His erection slowly softened and slipped down his right thigh and swayed in the air over his balls. A long string of semen oozed from the gland.

3. Harness, Jason, John, Handjob.

Through dazed eyes, he saw the fourteen year old Jason approach him, pushing a cart which carried a basin of warm water, sponges and a towel. John flinched when he saw him reach out with a finger and swirl it over the head of his flaccid penis, picking up the remnants of his drooling semen and smiled at him as he licked it from his finger. Jason started cleaning John's body using the soft sponge on the pools of semen from John's abdomen and thighs and then focused his attention on John's slick penis and testicles. John tensed and fisted his hands trying to keep the sensations from stirring his penis. A grateful look filled his face when Jason pulled the plush towel away and returned it to the cart.

Jason moved between John's spread thighs and put his hands on John's bent knees. Something in John's mind compelled him to look at the junction of the boy's hairless thighs, penis and balls.

A stunned John heard Jason say,

"I am going to kiss you."

John tensed and shook his head.

Dianne said,

"Its ok John, Jason and Annie will teach what is expected in the classroom."

John saw Jason's face coming nearer to his and his first impulse was to shift his head away but Jason's hands held his face. Their lips touched and Jason ran his tongue across John's closed lips. He felt the tongue slipping inward and closed his eyes as conflicting thoughts filled his mind. The tip of Jason's tongue slipped onto his tongue and an involuntary sigh escaped his mouth as tingling sensations seeped into nipples and penis.

Jason broke the kiss and lowered himself onto his knees in front of John. Dianne adjusted the Harness so John's sex was aligned with Jason's shoulders. He picked up the bottle of Astroglide and a dazed John watched as he poured the slick liquid onto both of his hands. He reached inward, toward the junction of John's thighs, lifting his testicles with his left hand and cradling his soft penis with the other. John moaned and closed his eyes trying desperately to stop his penis from stirring. Jason began massaging John's rising penis and was elated when he felt it growing within his hand. As it grew, it pushed his fingers apart and John's balls ached within the massaging left hand. John moaned as Jason's right hand glided up and down his hardness with an exquisite squeezing action.

It quickly reached its preset length and width of 6" x 1.25" and John looked at the mirror, wondering why it was smaller than it was just a few moments ago.

Jason laid the tip of his index finger at the base of John's erection and slowly, almost teasingly, slipped it upward toward the thick crown. The tip swirled around the excited gland and John thrust his straining manhood against the swirling finger and a loud gasp escaped his open mouth.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Jason's hand left John's testicles and slipped between the spread cheeks of his buttocks. His slick finger tips nestled into John's anal lips with an exquisite caressing action and a loud moan was heard as his 'womanhood' formed. He tried to spread his thighs wider but the Harness limited his movements.

Jason started a slow massaging action up and down John's straining member and it pulsed and throbbed within the squeezing confines of Jason's massaging hand. At the same time, Jason's slick fingers intensified their attention to John's swelling anal lips and his pants grew stronger as the sensations intensified.

Jason nudged a finger into John's more than ready 'womanhood'. John gasped as the twisting finger stretched through his eager anal lips and slipped into his clenching sheath. The finger quickly found John's prostate and his hips bucked in the Harness as the sensitive tissues sent jolts of pleasure into the tingling head of his erection.

At the same time soft slurping sounds were heard as John thrust his straining erection into Jason's oil slick hand. A second and then a third finger twisted their way into John's enflamed rectal passage, joining in on the ecstatic stroking of his excited prostate.

John was thrown into a sexual frenzy. His thrusts into the slick hand quickened and he ground his 'womanhood' in tight circles onto the twisting fingers. Suddenly, an intense jolt of joy gripped John's loins as his prostate exploded. His rectal muscles began deep clenches and spasms, his bullet-like nipples strained and tingled in the air. Preseminal fluids gushed from his twitching gland and he squealed in joy as his internal orgasms rumbled throughout his body.

As the waves of joy built higher and higher, John thrust his erection into Jason's hand with a desperate sense of urgency. His rectal muscles clenched around the stroking fingers and ecstatic seizures saturated his straining manhood as an exquisite pressure build at the base of his manhood. His testicles churned as the John's thick load of semen surged up his straining erection toward the thick, tingling head. The liquid joy swirled around the highly agitated gland and then exploded out of the puckering opening arching high into the air. The thick stream splattered back down on his spread thighs and Jason's hand.

John squealed as his dual orgasms were unleashed.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..."

Jason inserted a forth finger in John's convulsing rectal sheath and tightened his oil slick hand around John's erection. John's mind could no longer control his body as it bucked and jerked within the restraints of the Harness. Again he wailed in ecstasy as a second, longer stream shot past his thick, straining crown and jettisoned into the air. His rectal sheath exploded and torrents of orgasmic juices spewed out past the lunging fingers and drooled down his cheeks onto the floor.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..."

John's mind and sensory system became saturated with his dual orgasms and his body went into sensory overload, slumping into the supports of the Harness. Slowly John recovered and moaned as the delicious aftershocks rippled across his body. Jason withdrew his fingers from John's reluctant rectal sheath with a soft slurping sound.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

As he recovered, John's mind couldn't believe what the boy had just done to him. His confused and dazed mind kept telling him, he was not Gay. He flinched as Jason used the sponges and towel to clean remnants of his orgasms.

4. John and Annie, The Mating.

While Annie arranged the pillows for her head and hips, Dianne adjusted the Harness so John was put into a standing position. The thigh and shoulder loops were removed and a compliant John was led so he stood at the foot of the bed. Annie laid down on it with a pillow under her head. She bent her legs at the knees and reached for another pillow, positioning it under her hips. As her sex was raised up, John got a teasing glimpse of her treasures and Dianne whispered in his ear,

"How would you like to sink that erection of yours into a tight, slippery vagina?"

John smiled and his penis began stirring.

Annie stared at the thickening tube of flesh and her breath quickened as she witnessed the rising of her Lover's erection.

4.00" x 1.00"... 4.50" x 1.00"

She spread her thighs a little wider and her young sex flared open giving John a better view of her treasures and she looked in awe as it grew longer and thicker before her wide open eyes.

5.00" x 1.00"... 5.50" x 1.25"

Her breath came in quick pants as John's erection reached the required length and girth for a Cult's fourteen year old girl.

6.00" x 1.25"

Annie's eyes were riveted to John's manhood and her rigid clitoris stood out like a rigid, pink beacon.

John flexed his straining member and Annie's vagina spasmed with need as John got onto the bed and shuffled forward between her spread thighs. He leaned over her body and their lips touched and his tongue slipped into Annie's mouth and the kiss was filled with need and passion.

John broke the kiss and started to plant light suckling kisses along Annie's cheeks, neck and down to her shoulders. His lips trekked further down toward Annie's right breast. She felt a warm, moist breath bathe her excited right nipple and then the suckling mouth descended onto it. John's lips and tongue began to caress and manipulate the erect bud and Annie gasped, pushing her breast into the devouring mouth.

"Sooooooo Niceeeeee..."

John's caressing lips slipped off of her right breast and suckled its way to her left breast. The massaging and kneading hands switched to her right breast. Annie's moans became louder as John's lips and hands paid homage to her breasts and erect, bullet-like nipples.

"Yessss ... Johnnnnnn ... Yessss..."

John massaged his hands downward and placed them on Annie's inner thighs and slowly, almost teasingly moved them inward and formed them around her swollen folds and moan was heard when the hands started to massage and knead the flared outer lips. His fingers soon became slick with her wetness and he started a joyous, exploratory journey up and down the slick, pink crease.

His mouth left her breast and started to explore its way downward across her abdomen. His suckling mouth neared the top of her labia and Annie quickly grabbed his head and moaned in anticipation. She looked down her body and watched with panting gasps as John's head came nearer and nearer to her flared treasures.

Annie gasped loudly as his warm, moist lips closed over the swollen folds and his tongue slipped ecstatically into the pink recesses of her slick furrow. John felt the quivering inner lips caress the tip of his tongue and he began a delicious tracing around the oozing opening. With agonizingly slowness, the tongue slipped upward toward Annie's engorged and waiting organ of joy. Annie's hips arched up and she wailed as the swirling tongue curled around her rigid clitoris.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh ... Goddddddddd..."

Her hips ground wildly and soft mewling animal sounds began spewing from her open her mouth. John's lapping tongue slipped back down Annie's slick crease and once again played with the clasping opening to her vagina. This time, the exploring tongue nudged inward, bringing a low guttural groan from Annie, whose soft, warm thighs were opening and closing against the sides of his moving head. John could feel Annie's vaginal opening trying to draw his stroking tongue deeper and deeper into it.

John's suckling mouth moved back to Annie's clitoris and his fingers nestled into her inner lips. The probing fingers nudged inward with an ecstatic twisting and turning action causing Annie's hips to buck and grind her seething sex onto John's devouring mouth and thrusting fingers. His searching fingers found the sensitive tissues of her 'G' spot and began a slow, ecstatic stroking action. Both her hands shot down and grasped John's head and she threw head back, squealing with joy.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

John stopped and leaned back on his lower legs with his glistening manhood straining in the air. Annie's breathing came in deep pants and her labia twitched as John again shuffled forward between her spread thighs. She reached down to the her knees and pulled them back toward her sides, offering her young sex to her new 'sex aide'. As her enflamed sex rose upward, a highly aroused John leaned over Annie's body, pressing his engorged hardness between the swollen folds, pushing them further apart.

Annie cooed as John began an ecstatic sawing motion, up and down, up and down, causing her to twist her sex in a futile attempt to get the thick gland to nestle into her clasping inner lips. With a sense of urgency, she reached between their bodies and grasped the hard tube of flesh with both hands and guided the slick head so it was poised at the clenching opening to her womanhood.

John took a deep breath and slowly pushed inward. Annie's loins rippled with ecstatic sensations as the head nudged into the opening to her enflamed vagina and her elastic entrance stretched eagerly to accommodate the wonderful thickness. A deep hiss of joy escaped her mouth as the gland 'popped' inward and her vaginal entrance kissed and caressed the slick crown of her Lover. John pushed further inward and was rewarded with a deeper groan.

Annie felt the stretching of her vagina and a wonderful sense of fullness. Two inches of hard, thick joy had pushed and stretched its way into her enflamed passage. Annie wanted more, she begged for more. She gurgled and mewed as John sunk deeper into the depths of her sexual being. Her eyes opened wide as her young womanhood was ecstatically stretched and filled. She gasped as the thick erection kept slipping into youthful tightness, inch by glorious inch.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... Johnnnnnnnnnnnn..."

Annie could feel every fleshy ridge of John's manhood buried within her. Her vaginal muscles expanded and started to clench around the flexing organ. John waited a moment, flexed again as another moan of rising pleasure escaped Annie's open mouth. John slowly withdrew, almost all the way out, and then slipped all the way back in, causing Annie to moan and grind her sex in tight circles.

"Ahh ... Ahh ... Ahh..."

It was incredible. Annie was overloaded with raw pleasure, and she knew she was rapidly climbing toward her orgasmic trip point. John's strokes continued to enrage her enflamed vagina, sliding all the way in, filling her completely. She She gasped and groaned, unable to fully catch her breath. Her body was frozen, spread open and lewdly thrust upward, unable or unwilling to move, not wanting the sexual connection to be broken.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh ... Godddddddddddddd..."

Suddenly, Annie thrust her enraged sex forcefully upward impaling herself completely on John's granite hardness and her legs shot outward in a wide 'V' kicking frantically in the air. Her eyes and mouth snapped open as her body ecstatically exploded with her first orgasm. Her arms curled around John's neck tightly and her legs locked themselves around his lower back. She couldn't stop convulsing or screeching as her body wide orgasm saturated her mind.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..."

Annie's foaming wetness gushed outward past her swollen and clenching folds. Her inner muscles squeezed and milked the pulsing flesh that was deeply embedded within her body. Her rigid, jerking clitoris felt as though it was going to explode. Her whole body shook and trembled as her orgasm seemed to last forever.

John let her rest while his flexing manhood remained buried deeply within in her. Soon, Annie cooed again as her Lover withdrew and began to stroke into her with gentle, full length thrusts. She felt his heavy testicles push between her spread thighs with each inward thrust as the delicious aftershocks continued to flood her satisfied body.

He lunged inward and Annie felt incredibly full when the wonderful thickness entered her cervix and pushed against the flowering portal to her womb. She breathed heavily with quick pants in response to the delicious impalement. John withdrew so the thick head teased the sucking inner lips and then slithered back into the depths of her seething passage.

Annie once again moaned and gurgled as her body vaulted up the arousal ladder.

Both of John's hands grasped her thighs and again started a slow, building rhythm as his member stroked steadily in and out of her frothy, excited vaginal passage and her deep gasping sounds registered her body's rising levels of ecstasy. For the first time Annie was hearing John's deep, pants as his strokes took on a sense of urgency.

Annie now wanted, now needed and now craved for John's thick, jettisoning essence to flood into her enflamed sex. John's deep strokes intensified and Annie tightened her arms around John and skewered her enflamed sex in tight circles. Suddenly John plunged inward and his jerking member began to thicken and flex wildly within her milking passage. Annie felt the most incredible ballooning sensation in her seething vagina as a flood of thick, hot semen spewed from the flexing gland. She thrust her hips forcefully upward, squealing with joy.

John pulled his straining erection outward and then thrust inward, again and again as his spasming gland unleashed another forceful, flood of semen. The ecstatic feelings spread throughout Annie like a series of freight trains, rumbling from her vagina and connecting with her exploding clitoris, up to her breasts, nipples and then flooded into her mind.

Annie's second, climatic orgasm was total and all consuming.

Her toes curled and her arms tightened around his neck. Her orgasmic scream drowned out John's deep moans. Bright flashes of orgasmic lights danced across her wide open eyes. Every cell in her body vibrated with ecstasy. His spewing essence went on and on, his hips were grinding his engorged shaft deep into her frenzied sex, flooding her clenching womanhood again and again with his thick essence.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..."

Her sensory system went into overload and she lost consciousness for several moments. Her body continued to orgasm as John flexed his erection as he continued to ejaculate.

She awoke to intense multiple aftershocks and felt his member still flexing within her. She wrapped her arms around him and aggressively kissed him as her body spasmed and convulsed, moaning into his mouth with sexual fulfillment and satisfaction. John hunched up with his hips and slowly his hardness slipped out of her reluctant and stretched vagina with a loud slurping sound. Torrents of vaginal juices and ejaculant gushed out of the gaping opening and flowed down her thighs onto the pillow.

"Ohhhhhhhh..."

Dianne had a happy Annie go to the shower and told John to sit on the edge of the bed and lay back on it.

Dianne smiled and said,

"Very good John, we have tested your enhanced prostate and now it is time to test your 'womanhood".

Dianne sat on the bed beside John and waived at Jason who pushed the cart with the water, sponges and towels toward John. When John saw the naked fourteen year old boy standing in front of him, he understood what Dianne had just said and his first reaction was to sit up, but Dianne put a hand on his shoulder and said,

"Relax John, Look at Jason's smooth young body and the wonderful penis and balls that are between his legs. Wouldn't you like to run your hands over it, feel the weight of his testicles and squeeze his young penis."

John couldn't understand the new flood of feelings that were filling his mind. He just looked at Jason as the words filtered into his mind. His conditioning was overriding his thoughts of wrongness as feelings of need began filling his anal area and his penis began stirring.

5. Jason and John, The Mating.

Jason smiled at John and dipped the sponge into the basin of warm water and knelt in front of his bent legs. John, not knowing why, spread his thighs apart and his slick, sticky penis and balls swayed in the air over the edge of the bed. He felt the sponge touch his inner right thigh with soft, gentle swirls and then work its way onto his lower abdomen and then down to his inner left thigh. Jason saw John's hands fist as his penis began stirring. The sponge was rinsed in the basin and then the delicate sweep was repeated, this time the sponge's soft surface grazed John's testicles and half erect penis. A reluctant moan was heard as John couldn't stop his penis from rising up to full erection.

The sponge was dipped again in the water and the reluctant moan turned into small gasps as the soft surface glided up, down and around his erection. The same caressing action was applied to his testicles and John's hips began following Jason's hand as the wonderful sponge cleaned his body. An aroused John saw Jason put the sponge down and pick towel. His movements and moans intensified as his erection and balls were massaged within the soft, plush fabric.

Jason stopped and pulled back from John's body, watching his manhood twitching above his abdomen. He stood up and that was when John saw the boy's erection. Jason moved between John's spread thighs and leaned over his body. The contact of the two erections caused jolts of joy to flood into John's mind and he moaned as Jason began an ecstatic sweep along the length of his straining hardness.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.