Big Boy - Cover

Big Boy

by Heel

Copyright© 2013 by Heel

Erotica Sex Story: About some strange problems

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Size   Foot Fetish   Prostitution   .

Big Boy suspected that he was a butt of an elaborate joke.He was angry and desperately wanted to cut someone's head off. He thought he knew who had initiated the joke, but wasn't absolutely sure. And what if he was sure? That man was doing what he wanted; he was the boss after all.

Big Boy was 6'10'' tall and weighed more than 300 pounds, most of which muscles. Until ten years ago he was a professional weightlifter but his results were not very good, maybe because he wasn't patient in his training. He just hated working hard and that was by nature. So he became a bodyguard of one of the richest people in the neighborhood. On the whole, the boss treated him well but sometimes joked with him. The case was obviously the same now.

The girl was in her early twenties, very short, no more than 5 feet, and around 100 pounds. But she had great body, well shaped breasts and a charming face. Her eyes were big, motley, with predominantly blue nuance. Her wavy dark blond hair was almost reaching the waist. Sexy gal, no doubt about that, but just ... not suitable for Big Boy.

"Are you really a prostitute?" Big Boy asked.

"Well, I just ... why are you asking?" she said shyly and pulled up the neck of her tight black blouse. She seemed to be worried that the most of her breasts was exposed.

"I'm asking because you do not look like a prostitute."

"All right, I'm new to the job, actually ... I started last week.

"Why?" Big Boy asked and fixed his bloodshot eyes on her.

"Why what?"

"Why did you become a prostitute?"

"Oh, come on..." She was getting nervous. "I need money. Everyone have to make a living one way or another. You have something against it?

"No, but..." Big Boy said mildly.

"No one can tell me what to do!"

"Ok, all right," Big Boy mumbled "You just look sort of ... somehow innocent."

The little girl grinned seductively and drew up her short black leather skirt, showing her cleanly shaven groin and her pinkish vagina. Her pussy lips seemed to be trembling with anticipation. Big Boy swallowed, his eyes popping out.

Big Boy stepped forward, took her by the waist, drawing her closer. He was excited as he hadn't had sex for two weeks. The girl buried her face in his hairy chest, then froze motionless, trembling slightly.

"What's your name?" Big Boy asked and tenderly caressed her neck that was very thin and delicate like a newborn lamb's.

"Victoria," she said and rubbed his muscled chest with her soft palm, then started biting one of his nipples with her even snow-white teeth.

"Oh!You..." Big Boy exclaimed, leaning over. He started kissing her, first on the forehead, then on the mouth, the neck, and the breasts. Began tugging her blouse up and she obediently lifted her arms. Her breasts were small, but firm and perfectly rounded. Big Boy pushed his powerful jaw against them, stayed that way for a few seconds, and then sucked hungrily the tender flesh. The girl was writhing in his rude embrace. Her bare feet had detached from the floor.

"Please, be careful! You will suffocate me!" Victoria cried out, whimpering.

Big Boy shook his head, as if trying to wake up.

"Sorry, lassie."

"I'm not lassie, my name is Victoria!"

"I beg your pardon, miss Victoria." Big Boy took her under the armpits and lifted her, and she kicked, making a wry face.

"Put me down! Now!"

"I just wanted to ... look you over. You are so small and tender..."

"Are you kidding or what? Are you gonna fuck me or not?"

Big Boy left her on the floor and bent over to remove his shorts. Victoria stared with dismay at his enormously erect penis. Her lower jaw slowly dropped.

Big Boy stomped nervously on the floor, feeling guilty. Victoria was trying to look careless and, rising on her toes, started rubbing her groin on the massive head of the erect cock. Big Boy snorted, his eyes fixed on the ceiling, his huge hands caressing the girl's soft hair. Then he bent down, lifted her off the floor and eagerly sucked her full lips. The stake-like cock poked hardly at her loins. It was about to enter her tight pussy.

A scream was trying to rip its way out Victoria's throat, even though only the head of the monstrous thing had entered. She had the feeling that something inside her was going to tear at any moment. She tried to free herself, but Big Boy was holding her tight and would not let go. He had lost control and he wasn't aware of being fisted on the head. A piercing scream followed.

Big Boy stepped back, his dick hurling jets of sperm. Victoria had slumped on the floor, breathing haltingly, holding her chest with both hands. She felt like her heart would burst any moment. A jet of sperm landed on her head, decorating her thick hair like garland.

"No way, I knew it. You are too tight, " Big Boy said and headed toward the bathroom.

"Wait! I could cope with that ... but in a different way ... I'm experienced enough already."

Big Boy threw a slighting glance over his shoulder and chuckled.

"Don't worry; you will get your money, lass. The boss pays."

"I told you not to call me that! Come here, lie on the bed! Come on, don't you hear me!"

Big Boy complied. He lay on his back. His penis had deflated and now was lying like dead snake on his left thigh.

Victoria started her performance. First she revived his penis with her deft, tender hands, then gave him a masterful blowjob. The head of the monster barely managed to fit into her little mouth, and swelled up even more. The girl was barely able to take a breath with her mouth full and Big Boy was moaning with pleasure. He continued moaning as she gave him a sensual massage. Another blowjob followed, and then a nice footjob. Her feet were small, pliant and incredibly skillful. She was rubbing deftly his swollen shaft with them. Once again spurts of sperm squirted. Big Boy was writhing with excitement, as he hadn't expected such professionalism. Then another massage, and another, even better blowjob. The girl preferred not to swallow, but Big Boy had no problem with that.

The hours flew like arrows. Big Boy got deadly tired, and his penis was no harder than jelly. He felt as if ran over by a steam-roller. But Victoria continued working, though a bit slower, with her feet, with her tits, but not with her vagina – not counting this half an hour in which Big Boy licked it, because of the risk to be torn apart.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.