Seven Parsecs Is Not That Far - Cover

Seven Parsecs Is Not That Far

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Princess Moonbeam is cast into the far reaches of space and finds her way to the planet Earth. Nothing has gone according to plan so she anticipates utter failure in her mission to mother a new race of superior beings.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story

It started out like any other day, but soon she realized that something was not right, and she couldn’t quite put her finger on it.

She looked again in the bathroom mirror and when she turned sideways, she saw her boobs were beginning to lose the battle with gravity and had lost considerable perkiness after six hybrid human babies to meet her self-imposed quota of twelve. She had nannies and tutors for all of them and they were truly clones of her own alien DNA.

Tammy was certain that the champion bull rider would inseminate her eggs right on schedule. She hoped it would be twins again to put her well ahead of her child-bearing calendar.

She felt that after this child-carrying iteration, she deserved some time off from her assignment to repopulate the planet with her far more intelligent species. She felt a degree of pity for the human creatures that walked on two legs and had such interesting sexual equipment. It was just a stroke of bad fortune that their planet had all the minimum requirements for her race to prosper in perfect conditions for their development. Their planet would be defunct in the near future, and they all needed to transfer their culture and history to this brave new world.

She saw the humans as worker drones and beautiful people with the latter only making up about ten percent of the population. Still, there were a lot of good qualities in the worker drones and quite a few of them were intelligent and sturdy with lots of stamina and high levels of energy.

She had been surprised that she was attracted to so many of the humans, both male and female and enjoyed the free use of her body as part of her current assignment. Most of her pre-Earth existence was spent in relative boredom with hardly any sexual contact with her fellow aliens. It had come to a point where she was not quite certain if she was male or female or some sort of combination of the two genders confusing her no end and leaving her with a sense of frustration when she should be expressing her happiness with her emotions.

In fact, she volunteered for the repopulation project without hesitation because her partner was totally lost in a world of reading and writing endless words with less and less sense.

The nine months passed quickly, and she was ecstatic with the news from the pediatric doctor that she would be delivering twins for a second time.

The father was on a circuit tour of the big cities in bull riding competition and called her in the hospital to wish her and the “little ones” well. That was just fine with her because she didn’t want him involved with the raising because her agenda demanded they be raised according to strict alien standards.

Tammy packed her suitcases and took a taxi to the pier to board the huge ship which would take her to tropical shores and nightly dancing and live music right on board the ship. She would be able to prowl the several pools on board the ship and select human males to keep her juices running. Of course, she was not all that interested inn copulating for the purpose of procreation knowing that she was way ahead of schedule on her quota for the team effort.

On the second night out, she hooked up with a tall, good-looking German boy with a sister that clung to him like she crazy glue and she was jealous that the females onboard were all trying to get into her brother’s pants. Tammy decided to hit on the girl first and take the boy as “BOGO” treat buying one and getting the other one free. The poor girl whose name was Amy was still sprawled out flat on her tummy on top of the bed when Tammy pulled her brother with the unlikely name of Gunther down on top of her cleaving deeply between her legs and shouting out his joy at entering her feminine folds.

Then, Amy got jealous and decided she deserved some of Gunther’s long thick shaft as well and she slid in between them and used his dick in a most shameful manner.

Tammy was amused by the young girl’s uncontrollable ardor.

Her amusement soon changed into arousal, and she nuzzled the pretty young thing in her softly yielding butt as she rode her brother’s horny cock like an experienced horsewoman.

As the cruise came to a close, Tammy regretted her excesses with the German born pair of young lovers and she proposed to them that they join her in her newly purchased town home in the suburbs of Orlando, Florida not far from the famous Disney Amusement Park.

Tammy adored watching them enjoy the pleasures of the park and watched them soak up the atmosphere like a pair of children with a new toy. She sat between them on the Pirates of the Caribbean ride and fondled their private parts in the dark like a disreputable nanny with no morals at all.

They had three bedrooms in the townhouse, but they all decided to sleep in the same bed in the large bedroom all twisted together with arms and legs intertwined like serpents in an obscene jungle. Tammy tasted them both with alien delight wishing in her hidden other worldly thoughts that they could be a single entity like some close family groups on her planet of origin.

Of course, she knew that was fantasy and not part of the real world in her present situation. Still, she hoped that the wave of her cohorts planned takeover of the planet would soon be a reality and she might be able to convince them to convert to her alien lifeform and join her in her pleasure web of sensuous existence.

Tammy felt that familiar tingle down there between her lovely legs that informed her it was feeding time for her feminine folds. The German youth was busy with his pretty sister, and she decided to go on a hunting expedition for some carnal action some unattached human male because deep down inside her alien side called to her brain housing group for strange meat to slake her thirst.

She wandered along the dark streets watching the first clues of light in the east telling her that the sun would soon be poking its nose above the horizon offshore. Some human runners were jogging along the sidewalks like ghosts in full flight.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.