Seven Parsecs Is Not That Far - Cover

Seven Parsecs Is Not That Far

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Princess Moonbeam is cast into the far reaches of space and finds her way to the planet Earth. Nothing has gone according to plan so she anticipates utter failure in her mission to mother a new race of superior beings.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story

The alien life-form in a humanoid shell called simply Tammy looked in the mirror at her early thirties face and figure and considered the fact that she had already produced six human-hybrid offspring and only had six more to go to meet her self-proclaimed quota of twelve planet conquering beings totally committed to controlling its future.

She had planned to do all of this in partnership with her soul-mate who had unfortunately was last seen in a puddle on the floor of the transport lab on her small interstellar spaceship disguised as a stray asteroid on a collision course with Earth as its ultimate destination.

At one point she had vowed to never copulate with a human male because they were both too weak and too lacking in intelligence to meet her minimum standards for proper coupling candidates.

Now after nearly seven years of spirited carnal relations with all sorts of human males she had come to the conclusion that her standards were far too demanding and that in the final analysis her choice should be based more on physical appearance and the size of their procreation equipment that they packed between their legs.

The success of her project depended on her focus of milking her male humans for their best seeds first before any sexual interaction not directed on breeding the hybrids she had promised to deliver in accordance with the central planning committee’s requirements.

Right now, she was busy lining up her sperm donor for hybrid number seven and was plying him with free booze to get him ready for horizontal training. He was a “cowboy” from some fly-over state that placed more trust in raising tasty beef cattle than they did in concepts like “love, romance and lust under the light of the moon.”

The central government of her world was focused on sending their trusty volunteers out into the universe to spread the word of their culture to the far corners of the Galaxy and to infiltrate these worlds covertly from within rather than in a direct confrontation with use of violence.

Tammy switched off her brand new exercise bike and used the towel to soak up the sweat that was pouring from her nubile body. She had seen in the wall mirror that her ass cheeks were beginning to droop ever so slightly and she wanted to be in that perfect “10” class to attract the younger Championship Bull Riding cowboy she had already vetted to father her next hybrid. She had his picture on the wall in front of the machine to inspire her to push herself when her motivation was running low. His square jaw and solidly muscled body was all she needed to run that extra mile that shaped her figure into absolute perfection and look years younger than her actual Earth years counted from the moment she had exited from the pod.

Her first human husband still lived with her but she no longer engaged in copulation with him because he had become so fetish addicted in anal matters and used his charm to sweet talk teen aged young girls into his bed to devour their innocence. He was in the side wing of their mansion and all she could think was “good riddance”. She paid his bills and kept an eye on him because she had used him for her purposes and she knew that it would be wise to either keep him close or terminate him but she hesitated on the termination gambit because she remembered his enthusiasm for fornication.

Tammy planned to attend a special party being thrown for the participating cowboys in the Championship Meet. It was almost impossible for regular fans to attend so she had accepted a contract to furnish escort duties and pretend to be entertainment meat for the cowboy’s pleasure. Now, all she had to do was to convince Mister Vince Rockwell that her body was the one he wanted and get him into a compromising position sooner rather than later. She knew there was a lot of female companionship floating around the party but she had her alien confidence to fall back on and Tammy knew as a perfect “10” she stood a good chance of getting her cowboy alone in private for the ride of his life.

The organizers of the Championship Meet party even sent limos out to pick up their contracted female attendees and they insured they had at least two girls for each of the competitors to give them the feminine pleasures they were promised for risking life and limb out on the arena dirt.

When she got out of the limo with the other girl at the circular driveway of the venue for the party, Tammy patted the dark-skinned girl on her pretty Tush and squeezed her natural boob with her inquisitive fingers. The girl had been charming in her conversation and she boosted Tammy’s tingle of anticipation at the adventure ahead. The fact that she didn’t hesitate to rub Tammy’s recently shaved slit with her eager hands and perfectly manicured nails was proof positive that tonight would be highly successful and she had made a contact that would be under her control in future get togethers in the privacy of her own bedroom.

Just inside the main entrance there was a huge room that had no less than three leather padded bull riding machines operated by teams of bikini clad models with beautiful bodies and friendly attitudes for one and all.

The central ballroom had strobe lights and a bar that ran the entire length of the back wall. All of the bartenders and the servers were dressed in micro bikinis or speedo bottoms in the colors of the Championship Meet decorations and ads. The yellow and black combination was like reminders of busy bees or colorful flowers up close and personal. Tammy loved the expanse of bare naked skin in every direction with only the competitors being dressed in traditional cowboy gear that made them even sexier if that was in the realm of possibility.

She saw one of the cowboys riding a bull machine with an almost entirely naked escort girl on his lap and he had her so close and tight that she was molded into his long lean form like part of his torso and the look on her face was so excited that the watchers were caught up in the intensity of her intimate emotions. It was obvious that she was experiencing a continuous orgasm and the audience shared in her pleasure regardless of gender or level of depravity in their souls.

Her target hybrid “daddy” was slowly sipping his Irish whiskey holding not one but two young escorts in his manly arms with his hands delving into their private parts like he was trying to stir up their pussy juices into something sticky and welcoming for his immediate insertion as soon as he could find a place of relative privacy to consummate their joyful ending.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.