Seven Parsecs Is Not That Far - Cover

Seven Parsecs Is Not That Far

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Princess Moonbeam is cast into the far reaches of space and finds her way to the planet Earth. Nothing has gone according to plan so she anticipates utter failure in her mission to mother a new race of superior beings.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story

The first sign of habitation that came into Princess Moonbeam's view was one of those vehicles that so intrigued her when she studied them in her orientation briefing. It was long and rectangular with an air cooling system on the roof and no less than ten tires to make it mobile and still serve as a command post. This particular one looked to be deserted but one can never be certain where humans are concerned.

It did not look well designed for travel but in this atmosphere it was probably adequately capable of moving from point A to point B with minimal effort. Her breathing system was completely revamped to allow her comfortable conversion of oxygen and maximum generation of energy to give her the strength she needed to complete her tasks. She knew there were some weak points in her insertion strategy like the fact she was dressed in other worldly clothing and had a hair style that might not be fashionable in this locale or in this timeframe. She decided the former issue was easily solved when she saw a clothesline filled with female apparel that looked a little small for her but still serviceable for an introductory period. Her plan was to locate a retail store that stocked female hair dyes and turn her silver hair which was a dead giveaway of her non-human origins into a more acceptable shade of black that she suspected would be complimentary to her skin-tone.

She decided that knocking on the door and asking permission to take the clothing would be far too dangerous considering the human's reputation for high levels of suspicion where strangers are concerned. The fact that her intended mate and founder of their new empire was a puddle on the transport ship's deck made her mission a complete failure but she had the human urge to survive programmed into her personality traits now and she followed her newly developed instincts without question.

As she cautiously approached, she noticed a large animal sprawled across the steps like some guardian of the premises and the humans probably sleeping inside. She saw its head rise up from the step with a curious sleepy look in her direction and she shot it with her sleep gun that insured incapacitation for at least fifteen minutes without any memory of the event. It was designed to handle almost any animal or human up to the largest sizes with the possible exception of ones like the huge beasts with long trunks for noses. Of course, they were not indigenous to this locale and she was not concerned with coming into contact with one of them in the middle of "Nevada".

The door opened and a human male exited completely naked and holding one of the "rifle" things that seemed to be standard equipment for these parts in her indoctrination brochure. She tapped him with the sleep-stick and he collapsed in a heap of arms, legs and juicy-looking reproductive organ right next to the already sleeping dog. She had heard him calling out,

"Tammy, is that you. Have you come back, baby? I am so sorry I was fooling around with the waitress. I promise I won't do it again."

Her intuitive reasoning advised his female companion was most likely a runaway and unlikely to return to the dirty mobile contraption out in the dusty patch of dirt by the side of a deserted road in the middle of a deserted part of the place called Nevada.

She stripped off her uniform and buried it in the sand before donning the clinging fabric of a short sleeved blouse. The "bra" was of no use because it was much too small for her well-endowed boobs. The thong was functional and she liked the feel of the silly thing in her backside crack. It managed to make her think about her urge to reproduce. Unfortunately, she knew that was completely out of the question now that her intended mate was no more. The thought of using one of the human males for such a purpose was totally repugnant to her and made her stomach queasy just to think about spreading open for one of the hairy brutes.

The cut-off bottoms were so tight that she had to stretch out on the ground to pull them on. Still, when they were in place, they seemed to make her feel ready to conquer this strange new world filled with sleepy dogs and males that walked around with rifles and exposed penises like the warrior Gods of ancient Quark. The thought of the founding warrior Gods made Princess Moonbeam's hairless slit weep with anticipation of procreation but she knew such and act was all but hopeless here in this failed situation.

She was in a fever of mating heat brought on by the programming that kicked into high gear as soon as she landed on the strange planet called Earth.

The naked male at her feet was almost her same height and his penis looked adequate for either procreation or for a satisfying practice session like the ones she had engaged in during her training period. Using her laser pinky, she shortened her flowing silver hair to a short bun that rested above her shoulders in a more human-like style. She buried her silver tresses under a rock not wanting to soil it with the dirt of the strange new world.

Choosing the new name of Tammy, she retired Princess Moonbeam from her speech and thought and was now a human female called Tammy. She picked up the form of the human male and carried him inside the mobile home and placed his naked body on the messy bed in the back. She crawled in beside him and started to play with his equipment to see his unconscious reaction to her touch. Just as she expected the horny creature became quite aroused and she was overjoyed with his extended length and girth. Perhaps some of the human males would meet her requirements after all.

He was starting to awaken from his induced sleep and she rolled over on her belly and pretended to be asleep. She could see in the mirror on the ceiling that her buttocks were curved upward in a tempting display of feminine sensuousness. If her suspicions were correct, this male creature would not be looking "a gift horse" in the mouth but would be soon humping her into the mattress with some degree of success even if not quite up to her normal standards.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.