Return of a Hero - Cover

Return of a Hero

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Staff Sergeant Amy Powell returns home after several years in captivity. Nothing is the same and she knows she will not fit in her old life ever again. This is the first chapter of a 12 chapter short novella about her new beginning. Very little sex or romance in the first chapter but there will be plenty in the story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Size   Clergy   Prostitution   Military  

They both had that special kind of smile on their faces when they arrived for work. The guys in the parking lot were clued in immediately with some whispered comments in Spanish. None of those guys missed a trick because staying alert was the best way to avoid a calamity.

It was obvious that Amy was walking a bit stiffly like she had something lodged in her backside. There wasn't anything there except some soothing cream and a pad under her panties. Diego had switched to her pucker hole sometime in the wee small hours of the morning just to see if she would be able to stretch open wide enough to accommodate his thick cock. It was not her favorite thing but she was willing to be submissive to show the short man how sorry she was to give in to her base instincts with the championship bull rider with the hard muscular legs.

On the ride into work, she repeated several times that their original deal still stood and they would be signing the divorce papers in a few short months no matter how loud she had shouted out for him to "put it in deeper" the night before.

Diego didn't say a word but he gave her a strange smile like he was humoring her illogical train of thought. Thank God he worked outside and she worked inside. She didn't know how she could stand it if they were standing close to each other all day long. He listened quietly when she told him,

"That was only a one-shot deal, Diego. We may be married but you don't get the key to my bedroom. You understand me loud and clear?"

He nodded his head because he knew deep inside that she would be back for more of the "Diego Express" trip to a truly happy ending. He was not being cocky, just realistic because he had lots of experience in that area and he could tell Amy was more than satisfied with his method of delivery.

Amy was calmed down now and started to absorb the details on helping to organize the counting room and to keep the female dealers and the back-up pussy on the straight and narrow without falling victim to their own greed and avarice. She touched base with her new boss who told her that she would be pretty much on her own because he had to attend to other projects that the bosses back in Chicago felt were a much higher priority. She had absolutely no idea what he was talking about because he was the type of person that never really disclosed exactly what they were telling you. He just assumed she would be able to sort it all out and besides the devil is in the details.

It was a busy day and she was almost ready to call it quits satisfied that she had really earned her increased salary.

"Mrs. Gonzalez, there is a fight down in the women's locker room on the casino wing. You better come quickly because I think Misty is going to get her fake boobs cut up real bad."

The excited redhead was dressed in a "free drinks" costume that ended right at the edge of her shiny red panties. Amy tried to remember her name but her mind was all jumbled up at the moment, so she just calmed her down told her to show her where the problem was taking place. They walked through the casino floor briskly but not so fast as to indicate there was any problem anywhere in the noisy but orderly environment. Right after passing through the "staff only" door they both started running down the long hallway and descended the wide staircase to the showers and the women's locker rooms.

There was a gaggle of half-dressed females buzzing around the last row of lockers chattering like magpies and enjoying the sense of excitement. She could almost smell the arousal inside their moist and heated panties in some primeval indicator of anticipation or submission. When she looked down the locker aisle, she recognized one of the writhing females on the floor under the benches as Doris, a black-jack dealer who had shown her the correct way of dealing the cards. The other young girl was a new hire from somewhere back East. She remembered how she had constantly bragged about working in "Atlantic City" which in her opinion "They really know how to do things there!" was a litany of the many things wrong about working in Las Vegas.

Doris had the bleached blonde's hair in a firm grip and held a stubby little nail-file in her other hand. It was pressed hard on the young girl's huge boob hanging obscenely outside her abbreviated costume.

"You better tell the truth, Angela, or so help me, I am going to shove this sticker right into that jelly-filled tit."

The petite Angela squirmed but was unable to dislodge Doris from her back. She was crying but it was more in anger than in fear. It reminded Amy of too many things in the past that she almost had to avert her eyes but she had no choice.

She was the boss.

"Doris, put that silly nail-file away and get off of Angela immediately!"

Her tone of voice was enough to get the older woman to comply with her command without even turning around to see who it was. When she saw it was Amy, she managed to look angry and guilty at the very same time. The other girl rose to her feet and Amy saw she had the intent of getting some of her own back by hitting Doris in the back of her head with her spiked heel. She stepped in like she had been trained in hand-to-hand combat and disarmed the girl with the big boobs giving a deflating blow to the solar plexus that sat her right back down on the floor on her well-padded ass.

She instructed them both to follow her back to the supervisor's office making sure they took a route that would not be through the casino floor.

"The rest of you girls get busy on your duties unless you are off the clock. I don't want any talk about this or it will be shown on your performance reviews."

In the small office, Amy got the story from the two still angry women. It was obviously slanted in two different perspectives, but the gist was that they were both in a little scam to "skim" some chips away from customers who were too drunk to notice. Apparently, Angela got a little greedy and decided to scam her partner as well. It was the same old story of greed in the face of easy pickings and the belief that they deserved a little "bonus" for hard work. There was no alternative for Amy in this situation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.