The Reluctant Cuckold - Cover

The Reluctant Cuckold

by Simon L. Josher

Copyright© 2013 by Simon L. Josher

Horror Sex Story: Do you become a wimp of a cuckold or do you fight for your relationship? Is there a third option? Based partly on a true event and on a story told to me by an inmate when I worked in law enforcement. Read end of story for details.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Horror   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Revenge   Black Male   White Female   Violence   .

This is fiction. If you think this is a how-to manual or directions on retaliation, you are a sick person and need counseling and therapy or even prison. If however, you have dreamed about retaliation but know what is acceptable and legal than you are probably no more insane than any prosecuting attorney. If you are not looking for revenge stories you need to go somewhere else.

If you are looking for something in under 2 min., I suggest you go to www.quickjerkoff.com. If you wish to email me, please do so. Your feedback and votes are the only pay I get, so please pay well. My email is josher-75729atmypacks.net You must remove the "at" and replace it with @. This is done to minimize spam. Thanks Simon Josher.


If you are reading this or watching the video, I am dead. I died happy and my wife's boyfriend is dead also. I killed him making it look like a suicide; videotaped it and sent it to the news media and my attorney so the police and the prostutor (I know it is mis-spelled, but it is spelled to reflect how I found most in my many years of law enforcement.) do not need to indict an innocent person just to satisfy their egos and their notches on the bedpost of their convictions.

My wife has not found out yet about all of her problems, but she will, starting with the AIDS, house foreclosure and ... Oh well, let me start at the beginning.

I am Simon Josher. I was a 45 year old man that had been divorced for 4 years when I married my second wife Ashley Jane 35 years old. She had a daughter Diane, 13 years old from her previous marriage.

My wife had the face of a blond haired angel, with the body out of Playboy. She seemed to love me but I was never sure whether it was for me or for my possessions. I was willing to take the chance as the sex was great and I was ready for the typical trophy wife.

When we got married, we had a prenuptial agreement in place because I wanted to protect my business. I wanted to determined her mindset and to make sure she loved me and not only for what she could get out of my business. I had already paid off one ex-wife in a lump sum settlement and did not want to pay for a gold digger.

I had a security business that I had built to a very comfortable level and used the money to invest in property and other businesses. The security business was helpful in investigating businesses that I wanted to buy and people that I had to deal with in these transactions.

Additionally, having over 13,000 people paying $40.00 a month to monitor their systems added up to a nice amount of cash.

We had what I believed to be a typical marriage for people in our circle. I worked 50-60 hours a week and she had her visits to the gym and clubs and took care of getting her daughter to school activities.

The summer Diane was ready to enter her junior year in high school she asked if I had a summer job that she could work in one of my companies. I told her what I really needed was an assistant that could be with me daily; going to the different jobs and appointments with me to take notes and then enter them into my computer. It would be essentially a field version of the executive assistant.

She jumped at the chance to do this. I told her that she should think about it because I could see several problems that might arise and wanted her to be fully aware of these before she started training.

"Come on Daddy Simon, that sounds like fun."

I explained that she would be accompanying me to appointments which might be a construction site or to the boardroom and everything in between. "We are going to be together many hours a week and that is far different than just going along on a "take you daughter to work day" environment."

I continued explaining that I would be telling her how to dress for the different appointments. I would also often give her instructions or orders and not take the time to explain why or what was going on until a lot later.

I explained that some of the directions I would be giving would be because of her youth and inexperience. Other directions would be the same as I would give anyone else and in some situations no explanation given until afterward when the business opposition might not be around.

Private time would also be lost because I expected to work about 22-24 days a month and she would not have time for her friends.

The last thing I want to let you know is that in many ways our roles are changed. While we are working, you will be treated as my employee not my daughter. I will not put up with any whining or arguing when I tell you to do something. If you have questions, I am very happy to explain.

In business and negotiations, one of the things that often happens is that one side accidently gives information that weakens their position. I have often used variations of this as a ploy to garner additional information. If I have suspicions that something is happening, I will try to set things up to let them talk when they think that there is no one of consequence around.

We talked further and I answered questions and explained some of the reasons and concepts for some of the things required for the position.

To my surprise she agreed and still wanted the job. I told her that I wanted her to go to her room and get out clothes for a boardroom appointment, golf casual, dress casual, and construction worksite so that I could see what she thought each of these meant. The construction site was fine. Her wardrobe for the other appointments styles was abysmal.

I asked her how she expected to do the job if she didn't have the clothes. I told her that people have to dress properly to work in a bank and other jobs that require some thought and that she needed to tell me her plans or talk it over with her mom.

As I expected, Ashley had no interest in helping Diane get things together for work. She told her that all she needed to do was to ask for a bigger allowance and I would give it to her. Diane told me that Ashley did not want her to bother about things like work and college and to just look for a man to support her.

Diane told me all about it and explained that she wanted to become an attorney and felt that this would be a chance to get some background knowledge of business. She told me that she did not want to be like her mom and wanted me to help her plan her life.

I told her that I would make her an offer. "Would you work for me for three weeks without a paycheck if I was to help you get what you need to work?"

"I would be happy to work for you all summer without pay, just to learn the business and to get away from Mom."

"Ok Diane, here is what is going to happen, when I get done at the office this afternoon be ready to go shopping and we will see what you need."

I had my secretary give me the list of stores that would have clothing that Diane would need. She also gave me a list of her suggestions for items so that the combinations would serve multiple functions. She had the list of accessories that she thought would help finish the outfits. She told me, "I have always liked Diane and would be happy to work with her so she would be what you need for an assistant."

I asked her if she was sure that it would not be a problem.

"No, I don't have any girls of my own, and you know how I love to play dress up with my girlfriends."

"No, Alice, I have never been with you when you are playing dress up. After working for me for 12 years I knew that you were probably bi-sexual, but I have never asked as your private life is up to you. As long as it is on your own time, consensual, and doesn't leave stains on the carpet or furniture, it is up to you whatever you want."

"Chief, have her bring everything into the office tomorrow. There is a pair of spare lockers in the ladies locker room and if she puts them there, I will help her get things ready each day. I have seen how these high school girls dress and I think that she will probably need some help."

Armed with the list of suggestions, I took Diane shopping. When we got done I was worn out and she was delighted. Clothing, accessories, shoes, jewelry, a couple handbags, and other items filled the bags. We stopped at the office and put everything in the lockers that Alice suggested and went home.

Alice came in the next morning with a smile on her face and said, "Well done, but I think you forgot the obvious items."

"Now what did I forget?"

"You forgot lingerie and makeup. You cannot expect good clothing to hang properly without lingerie and don't forget that makeup finishes the look."

"Alice, I am not going to take her shopping for that stuff. I know nothing about makeup except to know when I don't like something. If I took her shopping for lingerie what I would chose would make her look like a walking wet dream. Her mom would have her looking like a slut or a two dollar whore so either way she wouldn't have a chance. Here is a credit card; take her and get her several of everything that she needs. Don't just get the makeup, but make sure that she is shown how to apply it. Then as a surprise get her hair done along with a manicure and pedicure. Then you take her out to lunch. I want both of you to have a good time and don't worry about getting back; I am giving you the rest of the day off so enjoy."

I was working at my desk late that afternoon when I heard a knock on my door. "Come in" I called the door opened and Alice peeked in.

"Do you have a moment for me" she asked.

"Of course, come in."

She stepped back and Diane came into my office. It took my breath away. She was dressed in her outfit that we had purchased for board meetings and other serious business meetings. Her hair and makeup were perfect. She had on dark hose, high heels, and was carrying a small clutch purse. She walked into the room as if she owned it. She then ran over to me and put her arms around me and gave me hugs and kisses and then sat in my lap and told me all about their day.

That summer passed rapidly. With Alice's help Diane became the perfect assistant for what I wanted. We bonded better than we had ever bonded in all the years that I had been married to her mother. When school started she continued to work for me whenever her schedule would permit.

As Diane and I grew closer, Ashley and I continued to grow apart. I found her behavior to become more self-centered and strange. Diane told me how concerned she was about her mom and wanted to know what to do about it.

I had my head of investigations come into my office and explained that I wanted to find out what was going on. I told Mike that intuitively I thought that she might be cheating on me but wanted to start checking.

I told my family that I was concerned about their safety so we were going to install whole house security. As usual Ashley's only thought was if it would inconvenience her. I told her no she would not be bothered about it other than to turn it on and off.

We started by putting tiny security cameras in the house in almost every room. I used at least two cameras that could automatically turn on if there was movement in the room. If I wanted to monitor, I could use the computer interface in my office or in my home office to control the cameras; zooming and panning at will and recording the sound as well.

As the phone system was a multi-line system tied in with my business system, I already had the ability to record everything on the phones.

The last item that he suggested was getting her a top of the line Stratus cell phone and a purse. The cell phone had the ability to be programmed to use the second line function to feed all calls into our recording system. The purse was a designer purse that cost almost $700 and I knew she could not help but carry to show off.

For the first two weeks things seemed to be normal and I began to think that I was imagining things. The only thing that seemed unusual was that no matter when I wanted to have sex, Ashley always had an excuse for not wanting it.

One Wednesday I had talked to her on the phone from my office and she told me she was going to be home all afternoon. I needed to go to an appointment so I decided to surprise her with some flowers on my way to the appointment.

When I got home, she was gone and the housekeeper was also gone for the day. I went to my home office and pulled up the security camera recording. I ran the video backwards till I saw her leave. I worked backwards through the cameras until I got to an hour before I talked to her. I ran it forward and saw her on her cell phone.

The phone call was recorded in a separate file, but was time stamped to match so that I could match the phone call with the video and watch her body language along with her words.

It was from a guy telling her he was back and wanted to see her. They agreed to meet at the usual place. As soon as they hung up she called me and wanted to know what I was doing that afternoon. I had looked at the wrong page on my schedule and thought I was going to be in meetings all afternoon.

As soon as she hung up the phone, she rushed into our room and stripped down and took a shower. She then dressed in clothes from a bag in the back of the closet that I had never seen. They were far more revealing than she had ever agreed to wear for me in our own house or back yard.

She checked the time and then picked up the phone and said "I'm on my way. He is out of the way for five hours so we don't have to hurry."

I pulled up the GPS tracker on her car and it showed that she was parked at a motel about three miles away. I called Mike and told him what was going on and asked him to check it out.

When I got done with my appointment, I checked in with him. She had left a motel room with a black guy that he recognized as being a local cop that had been in jail for the last three weeks.

Mike told me that he would have a complete report for me in the morning. I asked him to check the cameras to see if Ashley was home. She was not but the GPS showed that she was at a bar close to the hotel.

I went back to the office and cued all the cameras so that they were motion activated and would provide continuous coverage from the time Ashley came on the property. She parked the car in the garage and went straight to our suite and got some clothes out of the closet and then went to the guestroom in the other wing of the house and stripped down to take a shower. As she was stripping down, I zoomed the camera in close and could see that she was not wearing any panties, and that she had cum running down her legs.

She went into the bathroom and I switched cameras to watch. She wiped her pussy and legs but didn't douche but did shower. When she got dressed she put on panties and a bra and her usual clothes. She hid the clothes that she had taken off under the sink then blowing herself a kiss in the mirror, went to the kitchen.

I waited till she had a pot of coffee making and called home. I asked what she had done all afternoon and she told me that she had taken a nap and read a new romance novel that she had been told about. She wanted to know where we were going for supper because she wasn't in the mood to cook. I told her to think of something and when Diane got home from her practice we would all go eat. Ashley whined that she didn't want to take "the kid" with us. I told her that it wouldn't hurt to take Diane with us.

As soon as I hung up, I called Diane and told her that we would go out as soon as she got home and to call when she left school.

About 40 min. later I got a call from Diane. She was a little confused. She got my message that we were going out, and about two min. later her mom left a message that told her that I wanted to go out to dinner but didn't want to take her with us. "What is going on?"

"Don't worry about it, honey, we will all go or just you and I will go. Your mom will have to decide what she wants to do."

Diane went home and got ready without telling her mom about our conversation. While I was getting ready, Ashley was acting lovey dovey. She decided that she wanted to go to Harvey's for dinner. I finished getting my tie tied and put my blazer on and told her I would be ready in a moment.

I went to Diane's room and knocked. She was in a basic little black dress with hose, heels, and pearls. I told her how nice she looked and we went to get in the car. When Ashley saw her with me she exploded. "I wanted it to be just the two of us tonight and you have to ruin it. I'm not going if she has to go."

"Ashley, I told you that all of us were going. If you don't want to go you don't have to go but Diane and I are leaving now. Are you coming or not?"

I continued walking to the car with Diane. Ashley followed along ranting and raving. Finally I told her to act her age or stay home. We all got in the car and Ashley said, "I had a special evening planned for us and you had to go ruining it for me."

I could see that Diane was feeling guilty about everything so I told Ashley, "I would like to know how having a family together would ruin everything. Family is important. If you start putting other things before family, YOU are ruining our family. If you are talking about having sex, Diane is going on 18 years old so I think that she will understand if she is not included in that part of the evening. Besides, we haven't had sex for weeks, why are you so determined to have it tonight and what has changed that we can have it now and not in the past?"

"How do you dare talk about our sex life in front of our daughter like this," Ashley erupted?

"MOM, I am not his daughter and YOU are the one that won't let him adopt me so it is not his fault. He has treated me better than any of the other girls fathers treat them but you won't let him be my dad. Besides what is your problem? If you haven't had sex in weeks something is wrong. I haven't seen any change in him and apparently you are the one refusing him."

"Enough" I ordered, "We are going to have supper and quit discussing sex life and legal definitions of parenthood. When we get home, sex or lack of it can be discussed between Ashley and me in our bedroom."

When we got home, I watched a little TV and had my computer set to let me know if a phone call was made. Sure enough, I was about 10 minutes into the movie when the light for Ashley's cell phone lit up on my laptop. I waited till it went out and then called to Ashley to let her know that I was going to check my emails in my office and then I was going up to bed.

I went into my office and closed and locked the door. I pulled up the call record for the phone call that Ashley had just made. It was the voice of a black male that I heard her talking to. She told him, "I am working so hard to make him excited to have sex. I promised you that the first time you and I made love that I would make him eat me out. He is so good at it and I have not had sex with him or let him eat me out since you went to jail. I am so glad that you plea bargained the DUI down and won't have to do any more time. I can't wait to be your slut; I just love you so much. I don't know why we waited till today to have sex but I am willing to do anything for you."

"You better make plans to get away next weekend. Some of my people are going to be in town and I told them my bitch would entertain all of us," the voice told her.

"I just want you, not everyone else."

"Bitch you aren't listening, if you want me, you WILL do what I tell you or I will find some other white bitch that will do what they are told. You better be ready to do anything I tell you to do without complaining because there are things you gotta do to be mine for more than just a few days. Unnerstand?"

"Bobby, I'll do anything you tell me to do, anything just don't leave me."

"Make your white boy eat my cum and then see me tomorrow at the same place. Bring $5,000 dollars with you I need to get stuff for next weekend."

"Ok, I've got to go now. I love you Bobby"

I sat there for a couple minuets thinking. Well at least I know what is going on. She has a black lover, they want to make a cuckold out of me, and apparently he wants me to support him.

One thing I was not going to do have to have any sexual relationship with her. I knew from CDC statistics that young black males have a one in six chance of having HIV or any number of sexually transmitted diseases or hepatitis from their behavior in prison. If she wanted that she could have it but I wanted her out of the picture.

When I went up to bed, she was all made up in her sexiest outfit and had redone her makeup to look as good as I had ever seen her. She looked invitingly at me while I got ready for bed.

She leaned over to me and whispered in my ear, "I have waited for so long for this, hurry up."

I looked at her and told her, "I don't know why you have waited, I have been here and asked for it but you always turned me down. Besides I am absolutely out of the mood. That argument that you decided to have this evening has me totally out of the mood."

She took her robe off and posed her body in her short nightgown with slits all the way up the sides and down the front. I looked at her closely while she smiled and motioned me close. I lifted up the front of the gown and spread her knees a little. She smiled and started pulling me closer thinking that I was getting ready to eat her out. I got close and pretended to look than pulled back and covered her up.

"You need to call the doctor tomorrow. You have a serious discharge going on there. I'm not going to get close to that until you find out what is going on. It has a strong smell also. If we had made love recently I would think that it might be cum but since we haven't you need checked. Good night."

She was stunned and tried to argue that she was just wet for me and that nothing was wrong. I refused to buy that. She started drama again and I told her that if she kept up the arguing, one or the other of us could leave but I couldn't sleep with all this going on.

That set the stage for a rapidly deteriorating relationship. She continued to meet her lover boy and screw him and his friends. They kept asking her for money and making her do things to humiliate her.

I quit sleeping with her blaming the arguments as the reason. I watched through the camera as she would come home from her dates and clean up. They seemed to take pleasure in making her leave their cum on her face and in her hair to see what I was going to do. She had been lying to them about my acceptance of her behavior telling them that I would eat their come and that I would make love only when her pussy was full of their cum. They called it "living the Mandingo lifestyle" and then they talked about having a breeding party.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.