Nude With Dick and Jane - Cover

Nude With Dick and Jane

by Jacqueline Jillinghoff

Copyright© 2013 by Jacqueline Jillinghoff

Humor Sex Story: The beloved characters from the classic children's books take an unusual vacation, making new friends and having eye-opening adventures. Each chapter is followed by a vocabulary section, to help readers retain the new words they learn.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Swinging   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Nudism   .

Chapter 1

It was summer vacation. Dick and Jane helped Mommy and Daddy pack up the car. Then they sat in the back seat of the car. They had their seatbelts on. Their little sister Sally sat in a car seat between them. Daddy drove the car. Mommy sat next to Daddy in the front seat.

Daddy drove down a country road. Everybody sang. Daddy parked in front of a cabin. The cabin was beside a pretty lake. Mommy took Sally into the cabin. Dick and Jane helped Daddy unpack the car.

There were other cabins beside the lake. Dick and Jane saw other families down by the water. They saw other families walking through the woods. Some of the children were their age. Dick and Jane were excited that soon they would make new friends.

“Look, Daddy, look,” Jane said. “No one is wearing clothes. Everyone is naked.”

“This is a special place where we can be naked,” Daddy said. “It is called a nudist resort.”

“Daddy, may we take our clothes off, too?” Jane asked.

“Yes,” Daddy said. “But first we have to finish unpacking.”

Inside the cabin, Mommy was already naked. Little Sally was naked. Dick helped Mommy put away the dishes and silverware in the kitchen. Jane put the towels in the closet. Daddy put away the few clothes they had brought, in case of cold weather or rain.

Dick, Jane, and Daddy took off all their clothes.

Dick and Jane noticed the differences between them and their parents.

“Mommy has breasts,” Dick said. “Jane and Sally don’t. Mommy has hair between her legs. Jane and Sally don’t.”

“Daddy has hair on his chest and around his penis,” Jane said. “Dick does not. Daddy’s penis is bigger than Dick’s penis.”

“Let’s all go for a walk,” Mommy said.

Mommy, Daddy, Dick, Jane and Sally went for a walk. They walked beside the lake and along the path through the woods.

Mommy and Daddy held Sally’s hands. They swung her between them.

“Weee!” Sally said.

“I like to be naked outside,” Jane said. “The sun feels warm on my bottom. The breeze feels good between my legs.”

Two pretty girls walked past them through the woods. The two pretty girls were naked.

“Hello,” the naked girls said.

“Hello,” Dick said.

The naked girls walked on. Dick looked at the naked girls.

“Look, Daddy,” Jane said. “Dick’s penis is stiff and long.”

“Dick has an erection, “ Daddy said. “He is not used to seeing so many naked girls. Naked girls make him excited.”

“Do you like to look at naked girls?” Mommy asked.

“I like to look at naked girls,” Dick said.

“Look, Daddy, look,” Jane said. “Dick is touching his erection. He is acting just like a boy.”

“Oh,” Dick said. “It feels good. Oh, oh, oh.”

“Dick is masturbating,” Daddy said.

“I like to watch Dick masturbate,” Jane said.

“Dick is going to come, “ Mommy said.

“Come, Dick, come,” said Sally.

Dick came. Semen shot from Dick’s penis. The semen went Splat! on the dirt trail in the woods.

“Watching Dick come made me feel funny,” Jane said. “Look, Mommy, look.”

“The lips of your vulva are swollen,” Mommy said. “That means you are sexually aroused.”

“I can’t touch myself like Dick did,” Jane said. “I wish I had a penis.”

“Put your fingers between the swollen lips of your vulva,” Mommy said. “It will feel good, too. It will feel as good as Dick’s penis.”

Jane put her fingers between the swollen lips of her vulva. It felt good, just as Mommy said.

“Mommy, I am wet and slippery inside,” Jane said.

“That means you are excited,” Mommy said. “Girls get wet in their vaginas so that boys can put their stiff penises inside. That is how babies are made.”

Jane touched herself between her legs. Little Sally touched herself, too. She was too young to come, but touching herself felt good.

“Look, Dick,” Daddy said. “Jane is masturbating. Sally is pretending to masturbate.”

“It feels good to masturbate,” Jane said. “Oh, it feels so good. Oh, oh, oh.”

“Is Jane going to come?” Dick asked.

“Jane is going to come,” Mommy said. “Jane is going to come like a girl.”

Jane rubbed herself between her legs. Jane had an orgasm. She had an orgasm in the woods.

“I’m coming!” Jane said. “I am coming now. Oh!”

Jane moaned and gasped. Soon her orgasm was over, but she could not stop touching herself. She rubbed herself faster. She fell to her knees. Before long she had a second orgasm, and then a third.

“Dick and Jane have learned how to have orgasms,” Mommy said. “Jane has learned that girls can have more than one. She had a multiple orgasm.

“It’s better to be a girl!” Jane said. She licked her own juice from her fingers.

“It has been a good day,” Daddy said. “Now, let’s go back to the cabin and wash up. Then we will have lunch.”

Vocabulary for Chapter One

Nudist: A person who does not wear clothes, or who spends most of his or her time naked.

Erection: A state of sexual arousal in which a boy’s penis stiffens.

Masturbate: To touch oneself in a way that provides sexual pleasure.

Semen: A thick liquid that shoots from a boy’s penis at the peak of his sexual excitement. Semen contains sperm, which creates a baby when it fertilizes a girl’s ovum.

Vulva: The exterior of a girl’s sexual organs.

Orgasm: The peak of sexual excitement, in both boys and girls.

Come: To have an orgasm.

Multiple orgasm: When a girl has more than one orgasm at one time.

Lunch: The midday meal, usually served around noon.


Chapter 2

Daddy, Mommy, Dick, Jane, and Sally ate lunch. Then they went to the lake. The people at the lake were naked. Sally splashed in the water. Sally loved to splash with no clothes on. Mommy and Daddy watched her splash. Dick and Jane swam away. They squatted down in the water. The water came up to their chins.

“I like to be naked in the water,” Dick said.

“It’s so nice without a bathing suit!” Jane said.

A boy and a girl waded over to them. The boy and the girl were naked, too.

“My name is Elliott,” the boy said. “This is my sister, Melissa.”

“My name is Dick,” Dick said. “This is my sister, Jane.”

“We are pleased to meet you,” Melissa said. “Is this your first time at a nudist resort?”

“Yes,” Jane said. “What about you?”

“We come here every year,” Elliott said. “Do you like to be naked?”

“We like to be naked,” Jane said. “Before lunch, Dick and I masturbated in the woods. We had orgasms.”

“Elliott and I masturbate, too,” Melissa said. “We also have sexual intercourse.”

“What is sexual intercourse?” Dick asked.

“Come into the woods with us,” Elliott said. “We will show you sexual intercourse.”

Dick and Jane asked Mommy and Daddy if they could go to the woods with Elliott and Melissa and learn about sexual intercourse. Mommy and Daddy said yes. Dick and Jane got out of the water. They went to the woods with Elliott and Melissa. Elliott and Melissa were older than Dick and Jane. They were starting to grow hair around their genitals. Melissa was growing breasts.

“My nipples are growing,” Melissa said. “The areolas are stretching. But my breasts are not big. They only poke out.”

They came to a stream. They sat on the soft grass. The sun dried their naked bodies.

“Jane, put my penis in your mouth,” Elliott said.

“Jane is performing fellatio on Elliott,” Melissa said.

“Look,” Dick said. “Elliott’s penis is getting hard and long.”

“Dick’s penis is getting hard, too,” Melissa said.

“I like watching Jane perform fellatio on Elliott,” Dick said

“Watching them makes my pussy hot and wet,” Melissa said. “I am going to masturbate.”

“Jane is good at sucking cock,” Elliott said. “Jane is a good cocksucker.

Elliott came in Jane’s mouth. Jane swallowed some of Elliott’s semen. Some of Elliott’s semen also dribbled down her chin.

“Lie on your back, Jane,” Elliott said.

Jane lay on her back. She opened her legs. Elliott knelt between Jane’s legs. He licked Jane’s clitoris.

“Are we having sexual intercourse now?” Jane asked.

“No,” Elliott said. “I am performing cunnilingus on you.”

“I like cunnilingus,” Jane said. “It feels better than masturbating.”

“Elliott is performing cunnilingus on Jane,” Melissa said. “That is so fucking hot.”

“I am coming,” Jane said. “I am coming hard. Oh! Oh! Oh!”

“My penis is hard from watching Jane come,” Dick said.

“My vagina is wet from watching Jane come,” Melissa said. “Put your penis in my vagina, Dick”

Melissa lay down on the grass. She opened her legs. Dick lay on top of Melissa. He put his penis in her vagina.

“Are they having sexual intercourse?” Jane asked.

“They are having sexual intercourse,” Elliott said. “They are fucking.

“Suck my hard nipples, Dick,” Melissa said.

Dick sucked Melissa’s hard nipples.

“I am going to come,” Melissa said. “I am going to come so fucking hard. Oh! Oh! Oh!”

Melissa came. Dick came. Dick squirted his semen into Melissa’s vagina.

Elliott’s penis got hard again.

“Do you want me to fuck you?” Elliott asked Jane.

“Yes, fuck me, Elliott,” Jane said.

Elliott told Jane to get down on all fours. Elliott knelt on the grass behind Jane. Elliott put his penis in Jane’s vagina.

“Look,” Dick said. “Elliott is fucking Jane. Elliott is fucking Jane like a dog.”

“Elliott is fucking Jane doggie-style,” Melissa said.

“I love fucking,” Jane said. “I love fucking doggie-style. Oh! Oh! Oh!

“Jane is screaming,” Dick said. “Jane screams when she comes.”

Elliott came inside Jane’s vagina. The fucking was over. The new friends went back to the lake. They went for a swim. Soon they were hungry. Elliott and Melissa invited Dick and Jane to their cabin for a snack. Elliott and Melissa introduced Dick and Jane to their mother and father. Their mother and father were Mr. and Mrs. Crane. They were naked. Mrs. Crane served milk and cookies to Dick and Jane and Melissa and Elliott.

“Thank you for teaching us about sexual intercourse,” Jane said.

“You’re welcome,” Melissa said.

Goodbye, “ Dick said.

“Goodbye,” Jane said.

“Goodbye,” Elliott said.

“Goodbye,” Melissa said.

Dick and Jane went to their cabin. They had dinner with Mommy, Daddy, and Sally. They told Mommy and Daddy about sexual intercourse with their new friends Melissa and Elliott.

“We also learned about fellatio and cunnilingus,” Jane said.

“Elliott said Jane is a good cocksucker,” Dick said.

“Melissa said she came so fucking hard when Dick fucked her,” Jane said.

After dinner, Dick and Jane were tired from their many orgasms. They went to bed. They dreamed about the naked people they had seen.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.