Boxing Girl - Cover

Boxing Girl

by Sinde Waters Clinton

Copyright© 2013 by Sinde Waters Clinton

True Story Sex Story: Kate liked to box, she just wasn't very good at it. But the boxing club at college wasn't about being good. It was about entertaining the audience. And hard sex.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Lesbian   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Scatology   School   .

I was walking thru the Union when I found a notice for a boxing club. What really caught my eye was that they were looking for female boxers. I had done some of this in High School and enjoyed it very much. I took the number down quickly and reread the flyer. Then I took a picture of it with my phone because it was a little confusing and I was in a bit of a rush. I had a class in thirty minutes and was in the Union to grab a bite for lunch.

The Union is a big building that houses student related necessities here at THE University of Dismal obscurity in beautiful downtown Santa Clarissa, CA. We aren't very far from LA, but we are pretty small. Sports activities are generally in clubs, especially for women.

By the way, my name is Kate, I am a freshman at THE U and I am doing OK thru this first two months of academia. I came here from Tucson, AZ to get some distance from my family. The classes aren't too hard, my roomate, Lisa, is very nice if a bit too party hearty. I am missing things that used to be normal. I ran a little in HS, enough to get a Letter Jacket, a little basketball, and my boxing which had nothing to do with school. I was also working hard at Tai Chi but that has gotten lost since I started college. Actually it got lost in the summer while I worked my butt off to make a few bucks to cover college expenses. I have not found a job here that fits around my schedule which has classes day and night, not to mention lab sessions.

I grabbed a quick lunch in the cafeteria and headed for class. This was English 101 which was required for every freshman, meaning a huge classroom with 127 students registered and usually 80 or so in attendance. Everyone has a laptop and everyone records the lectures and most of us do something else while listening - me? I did the homework from my previous class today. It took less than half the class and then I reread the flyer that I emailed to myself so I could read it on my laptop.

It read:

Female Boxing Club

Just for fun and exercise - and getting rid of your frustrations!

Some possibility of paid exhibitions.

I responded with an email outlining my experience and asking about some other things like how many women were in the club. What ages and weight classes. Just so I sounded knowlegable. I was very surprised to get a response before class was over asking to meet in the Union to get answers and for Krista, the club president, to meet me in person. She had said not too many girls had applied so far, but it was a rather special person that wanted to box.

Surprise of the day!

I found Krista in the lobby and we went into a conference room to get some privacy. When I entered there were three others in attendance, the first surprise was Lisa was there, the other surprise was two guys sitting in. Krista introduced the guys, Cleve and Linc, as the trainers that allowed the club to use their facilities. When she got to Lisa we just hugged and said we didn't know we had this in common.

We talked about my past athletic accomplishments and came around slowly to my TaiChi and then boxing. I boxed Golden Gloves, I wasn't all that good. However, I had a few wins. Myrecord was 4-23...

I had been TKO'd twice which is not a very good thing when you only go three rounds. Although I wasn't very good, my footwork was average and I didn't have enough power in my hands, I did have a toughness that my coaches appreciated. I did enjoy the workout and was OK with the bruises that seemed to heal very quickly. My 'career' in boxing came to an end because I didn't make any progress and my coaches found someone better.

They showed a video of Lisa fighting with another girl and one of Krista that was a couple of years old. It looked like they were doing pretty well, but the girl Lisa was fighting was much better. The emphasis was on body blows since both fighters were wearing head gear for protection. They described the process of entering the exhibitions where you could get paid a few bucks. Not a lot, but it made working for minimum wage less interesting. They said that the exhibitions were meant to have the boxers make it through the entire 3 or 4 rounds, unlike amateur rules each round was three minutes - instead of two when you went four rounds.

We talked a bit more with both Lisa and Krista telling stories of the club fights and of the training CL Box, the Gym Cleve and Linc owned, because the Gym was mostly paid for by fighters that were Pro's or potential Pro's most of the training was late evening.

After I said I was interested in both the training and the exhibition bouts they cued up a couple of videos of the exhibition matches. These were on Youtube for your perusal but showed ads for purchasing DVD's at a website. While we were watching a few of these Krista explained that the boxers that performed the exhibitions were signed to contracts for their performance and any residual money from DVD sales. The contracts were normal for actors in videos.

The exhibitions were sans head gear so you could see the boxers faces, a few punches were to the head but seemed minimal. However, many of the rules were lenient for body blows. After all these were female performers and the 'uniforms' were skimpy like Hooters waitresses. Many blows went below the belt, usually the abdomen and buttocks. And like you would expect many were to the breasts. The six or so videos showed much of the action, it was a little like I thought 'mud wrestling' was like. And the boxers got pretty sweaty and didn't wear bras. The last video showed a well endowed blonde fighting a larger black woman. The fight was pretty amazing and was won almost like in wrestling when the black woman landed a major uppercut to the blonde and she was down for the count.

We ended after that with Krista saying I should think about it and she would get back to me tomorrow. She did say that she, Cleve, and Linc would discuss if they thought I was a good fit and it wasn't just my decision.

Lisa and I went to the cafeteria for dinner and talked most of the night away. Of course the subject was boxing and I was pretty stoked. Up to now I hadn't met many new people and this looked like a good opportunity for social interaction. I wasn't too sure about the boxing, that last fighter, the black woman, was quite powerful. Lisa said her name was Tyra and she had sparred with her a few times. Although I was intrigued by her physique. She looked like a bodybuilder with great definition. I was only loosely interested in women's bodies, I suppose I was a little bi, but I definitely enjoyed spending time in a bed with guys. But, that was a hell of a woman.

Lisa informed me she was much more, she hit really hard. She liked it when her opponent showed that it hurt and came back for more.

Tyra also liked women in her bed. And many of them claimed it was a great time and would welcome another 'bout', Lisa confided that she was one of those women.

Just another Thursday ... NOT!

The sun came up way too early ... I had not slept well because I couldn't get the boxing video out of my mind! Which video? The one with Tyra knocking out the blonde. I ran it through over and over. Not able to get it out of my mind. My mind ran through fantasy after fantasy of the blonde and Tyra in a bed doing lots of things I had seen but never dreamed about. When I finally dropped off the fantasies repeated but the blonde wasn't blonde, she was a redhead and she was a little shorter and a little curvier and, well, she was me! I don't think I described myself. I don't look very athletic, I am about 5'5" tall and a bit chunky (by today's standards) at 123lbs. But I am slim in the waist and curvy. 37-24-36 A bubble butt like Kim Kardashian. By the time my alarm went off I was sweating and my pussy was so wet I could have fucked thirty guys. But what got me hot was a threesome, Tyra, Krista, and ME! I didn't remember exactly what we had been doing but it was HOT! Lisa was already gone and I was glad for that. My computer was playing some strange music that seemed accelerated and the words were too fast to understand but the melody was nice and I kept it on as I showered. I found the MP3 was from a website and I downloaded a few more by the same group onto my iPhone and headed for class.

I have a later class on Thursday, 10:30AM, I went to the Union and grabbed some yogurt and a coke planning to eat it quickly in the sunshine.

I walked over to Penwahl Hall and found a seat on the stairs to enjoy the sunshine of late fall. It was only 10 and I had some time to kill. Just as I was finishing up my breakfast a shadow cast over me. I should have been shocked by her, but I just admired that physique, the one I had dreamt about. Tyra stood in from of me, blocking the sun.

"You Kate?" - It took me a bit to make out she had said my name, it came out a bit like 'cut' but there was some garbled stuff in there too.

"Yeah, I'm Kate! You're Tyra! I saw video of you last night when I met Krista!" ... I paused as I tried to see her face, something I belatedly started raising my eyes towards. She had a smirk on it when it finally appeared. "How did you find me?"

"I'm in Chem345 with Lisa ... she said I would find Kate at Penile Hall!" again it sounded like she said cut, or cunt actually, I had to be wrong. Although later I would remember that the other words didn't get confounded by an accent. Imagine, 'Find Cunt at Penile hole', is more what it sounded like.

"Ya got vids of you boxin?" I nodded a little "On the net? Show'm to me now?" I put the question to it, but she said it like an order.

"Yeah, on Facebook..." and I stuck my hand into my backpack to find my iPhone pulling up Facebook. I puttered for a minute then showed the phone to Tyra. She looked a second and said "Send me friend request - Tyra Pound Tres" and I looked it up. Easy to search and I sent the friend request. She pulled out an iPad as I was doing that and immediately accepted. She asked where to find the vids and I gave her a folder name. A few minutes later she said "Looks like you take punches pretty good. Sucker for that right cross - poof honey you out!"

Then she looked a bit more moving so she was next to me and put her arm around my shoulders. "This is pretty good form." and she pulled my head close as we watched me getting hit several times while I punched ineffectually at my opponents body, all her punches were to my ribcage. Now I felt her hand on my breast just copping a quick feel. Moving away and then sliding under my blouse for a pinch of the nipple. I wanted to protest, I wanted to move away, but what I really wanted was for her to push me back and climb aboard. I had never felt like this before and didn't know what to do ... What did I do? Moan - that's what I did. "There ya go Cunt, Lisa said you were a hot one. What do you say we go to the gym and get a workout?"

By this time my nipple was in serious pain, I didn't want it to stop, but...

"Sounds good to me..." and she stood up and reached down to help me up. I had just started to throw my backpack around my arms and she just took hold of my breasts with her hands and pulled me towards her. Squeezing hard ... Then her right hand released my breast and slid between my legs. I was a couple steps above her as her fingers pushed hard into my pussy.

"Nice wet cunt Kate! This will be a fun workout!" and she wrapped an arm possessively around my waist with her hand under my short blouse rubbing my breast. "Great tits cunt! It'll be fun to spar with you!"

Work Out? We Really Did Work Out!

Tyra led me to the locker room and we changed into workout clothes. My normal workout is nylon shorts and a half tee when lifting weights. That isn't what I wore for much of any other workout. However, Tyra was dressed like that and looked unhappy when I showed up in sweats. I took them off and then took off my sports bra blazer when I got another scowling look.

We went to the equipment room and got gloves, boots, and head gear mostly suited to kickboxing rather than actual boxing. I followed Tyra to an isolated room that was a little bigger than a ring and had padded flooring similar to gymnastic flooring.

"Let's warm up a bit without the head gear. Just a little sparring to get into the mood."

I nodded and bounced a little trying to get warmed up, we had stretched before so this was to get the blood flowing. I should have known better and put the gear on. Tyra didn't give the impression of safety.

We tested each other a bit and then Tyra came in quickly, very quickly with punches to the stomach, left ribcage, right breast (never hurt that much ever) and as I turned I got a quick kidney punch on my left. I went down and wondered if I was going to die.

"C'mon Cunt! You want to be in the club or not? If you can't take that you ain't worth shit!"

I just scowled and got up. Trying to breath and ignore the pain. My rib was cracked - been there done that! And God did my tit hurt!

She waited until I was ready and came in to do it all again. I got a few hits but she got more. Ending with a hard upper cut to my jaw which all but knocked me out.

I wasn't completely out but got hit with smelling salts - weird smelling salts! It made me energized and I got up to spar some more. I was still dazed and didn't know it, Tyra took no pity on me and pounded me over and over. Making sure I never fell down as she pummelled me - she pushed me against the wall and hammered my tits over and over, then did the same thing to my abdomen ... really low on my abdomen ... the last blow was as she knelt below me and drove her uncovered fist into my cunt. Not one time, but over and over. I had never felt such punishment before. This was as far from 'boxing' as one could get. No rules and the idea seemed to be doing everything that was NOT allowed in the ring. These last blows to my cunt were vicious and the last one was open hand with the fingers extended and penetrated my pussy stretching the lips that were miraculously wet ... wait ... my pussy was dripping wet from Tyra beating the shit out of me ... and now I noticed as everything was going blurry that my nipples were rock hard.

I was a broken girl. Tyra carried me up to the locker room and threw me in the shower with my clothes still on. Then she joined me nude and stripped me clean. All under completely cold water. Then she picked me up and carried me to the hot tub and cared for me ... sort of ... she did painful things to my breasts and similar things to my cunt and clit until the pleasure broke thru the pain completely. Something I didn't believe could happen. Then she got me to eat her pussy for almost two hours, all the time telling me that I was the greatest pussy eater on the planet. Did I mention Tyra was a Psych major? She fucked with my body and my head. And she had been for months without me knowing. That was the music playing on my computer, on my iPhone, and who knows where else. Lisa was an unknowing assistant as she took advice from Tyra on my music choices.

Enlightening moments

I woke in my bed but was not alone. It took a while to get oriented as Tyra and Lisa were working to wake me. Well sort of wake me. I was nude and so was Tyra. Lisa was helping move me around. Where was she moving me? Between Tyra's thighs so I could eat her pussy.

"Nibble nibble nibble little Cunt! The best thing you ever had is within reach of that tongue that seems made to eat MY pussy! MY CUNT! MY CLIT! Do it little Cunt! I'm surprised you waited all night for more of MY pussy!" I stopped writhing but she didn't stop talking. Praising when I used my tongue and pulling away after I really wanted more. Making me beg for her to come back so I could eat her. Tyra had a huge clit by most standards, well lots bigger than any I had ever seen. It was like a small cock sitting there between those lucious lips. Almost three inches long ... it was a dream to lick and suck and swallow as best I could. I wasn't allowed to touch, my arms were pulled behind me and I couldn't move them. Lisa had her head close to mine and was whispering things into my ear about how lucky I was to eat Tyra's pussy. I wasn't worthy of this honor. I should be proud to lick those lips and suck on that clit. I don't know how long this went on but Tyra seemed to come four or five times. I was urged to continue my oral ministrations even when Tyra seemed unmoved. I was tired and my tongue was sore, my jaws ached from more than just licking Tyra's pussy. Over and over I heard Tyra and Lisa talking about how good it was for a Cunt to lick Tyra's pussy. It was late Sunday night when I awoke ... I could tell by the clock on my phone.

"Ah, sleeping beauty has arisen ... and what is your first wish my Cunt?"

I looked at Tyra who was nude and reached for her pussy - she bent over with her ass towards me and I kissed her there and used my tongue a little on her nice puckered asshole. Then I laid over on my back so I could get my head between her legs and starting eating the only pussy I had ever eaten and the one I wanted at my first awakening. She let me enjoy her for a while and then turned taking away my one desire. I was trying to figure out why this was happening, it was like an alien was controlling my actions and I think I was making progress until they popped an Amy under my nose just as I inhaled deeply sighing. Who is this Amy? Where did she come from? We'll Amy is Amyl Nitrate in a capsule you "pop" under your nose. Amy or "Popper" is the slang term! All thoughts disappeared and then my headphones started playing as they placed them in my ears. All thoughts returned to eating pussy, not just any pussy. But Tyra's hot wet pussy that was held tightly between those wonderful dark thighs. A place I knew was where I wanted to be...

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.