Reasonable Bounds - Cover

Reasonable Bounds

Copyright© 2013 by Spacer X

Chapter 44

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 44 - This story is similar to my other epic-length story Six Times a Day in that there is one main male character who gets involved with a number of women. It also has a similar over the top style. The main difference is that the primary character is happily married, and a father instead of a son.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Big Breasts  

Mindy, Michelle, and Ruby seemed content to cuddle with me on the sofa all day long. And believe me, I loved having three naked bombshells lazily sprawled all over and around me. But I felt the need to do some work at some point, and besides, my penis was long past responding to their occasional fondling “inspections.”

I went to my upstairs den to get back to my novel. It seemed the day was flying by, and I wanted to work on what I was calling my “swashbuckler” novel. I do tend to work on more than one novel at once, but the main one I’d been focusing on in recent weeks was mostly an ocean adventure set in the Middle Ages. True, I had done some research for my popular Roman Empire series, but I hadn’t touched the “swashbuckler” novel in many days, and I was in danger of losing the plot altogether if I stayed away from it too long.

I was almost positive that I wouldn’t be able to concentrate, given everything that had happened to me lately, but I was pleasantly surprised. I sat down in front of the computer and the words started flowing as fast as they ever have come off my fingers.

I suppose my mind was eager for a break from all the excitement around the house, and it felt good to do something else for a change. But also I was still riding a wave of lust, as I had been for days now, and I was channeling that energy into my writing.

After a little while, I stopped to consider what I’d written, which had veered off the pre-planned plot. I wasn’t too surprised to see that the writing was now startlingly erotic. My stories always involve “everyman” action heroes swept up into exciting adventures on the seas and in faraway lands, and that was still the case with this book, except it seemed that everywhere the hero of this book turned, there were insanely gorgeous women throwing themselves at him.

Gee, I wonder where I came up with the inspiration for that!

This was supposed to be a rollicking ocean adventure of a plucky English sailor named John lost far from home who tries to get himself and him crew back to England against all odds. But our hero John and his crew had found themselves in the prison of a Persian Gulf kingdom. Only John had managed to escape, but he couldn’t leave town without his crew and he couldn’t figure out how to rescue them. Luckily, he spoke the local language (due to previous adventures) and managed to blend in.

Through more adventures, he got involved in trying to rescue a princess in distress named Roxanna who was trapped in the sultan’s harem. Due to a series of yet more thrilling adventures, nobody knew Roxanna was a kidnapped princess but John. He was still trying to rescue her, but he’d become a little ... shall we say, distracted, from successfully rescuing her or his imprisoned crew.

In the chapter I was working on, the gorgeous and busty princess Roxanna was being forced to learn the sexual arts of a harem girl. In fact, her life depended on it, because she had to convince everyone around her that she was just a harem girl taken in a raid from another harem and not the daughter of the king of the rival, neighboring kingdom that she really was. As a result, John was mainly “helping” Roxanna by fucking her with surprising frequency. They had been falling madly in love with each other, especially since he’d taken all her virginities. She seemed much more interested in having him sexually train her than actually getting rescued any time soon

However, some of the other harem girls had discovered him sneaking in or out of the harem. Each time this happened, he had to seduce that girl too in order to ensure her silence. These other girls had been chosen for their sexual talent and enthusiasm, but the sultan had such a large harem of dozens of dozens of raving beauties that any given girl hardly had any sex at all. As a result, they were ravenously hungry for a man like John. He was in a real “fix.”

Gee, I wonder where I got the inspiration for that kind of situation? I even have to admit that Roxanna bore a lot of striking similarities to Michelle, including having enormous jutting breasts, an insatiable sex drive, and a very spoiled and willful disposition. However, I did have to make her brown-eyed and raven-haired to fit with her Middle Eastern ethnicity.

I could see the book reviews coming in already: “Daniel Cooper’s latest adventure novel is surprisingly erotic, if not outright crossing the line into straight-up pornography...” Still, I knew it would sell very well, as long as I could tone it down just enough to keep it in stores. That was one thing editors were for. After all, my readership wasn’t exactly highbrow to begin with. My reputation to any literary pretensions would take a hit, but hell, sales would probably double from my last book.

Besides, I was digging it. I can churn out truckloads of this kind of stuff as long as my sex life remains at least remotely as interesting as it is now. Christ Almighty! Hanging out with Mindy and the Gruesome Twosome, all of us naked and two of them titfucking me at the same time? How could I not feel inspired?!

I was still happily typing away when Mindy yelled up and told me there was a phone call for me. (I hadn’t noticed the phone ring, as I turn off the ringer in my office when I’m working.) I picked up the receiver next to me. “Hello?”

It was Sue Ellen on the other line. “Dan? Sir? Please help me!”

“What is it?”

“It’s Mike. He’s not taking to the breakup very well. I’m here working my usual shift at Mama Mia’s that started at three. He just showed up expecting to take me home. I’m afraid! Can you please help?”

“Sure. I’ll get over there right away.”

She whispered, “I told him about you. I don’t think he’s gonna be happy to see you. He’ll probably try to beat you up! And he’s a big guy!”

“Don’t worry, you’re my responsibility now.”

“God! That makes me so HOT, Sir! Please, hurry!”

Going downstairs, I quickly explained the situation to Mindy, Michelle, and Ruby. They all wanted to come to support me, but I managed to shake them off except for Mindy. She was absolutely adamant that she go with me, stating, “You’re my husband and my man. I’m gonna support you, no matter what. The only way you’ll stop me from going is if you physically manhandle me and tie me down!”

At that, Michelle and Ruby got all excited and both announced that they needed a lot of manhandling and tying down too. Both began to take their tops off.

But there was no time to play around or even joke around. Mindy and I got in the car and left immediately.

I was glad Mindy was there for me because, frankly, I was a little frightened. As the song goes, “I’m a lover, not a fighter.” I’m muscular enough and probably look tough, as I’m supposed to have “rugged” good looks, whatever that means. But I’m a frickin’ author! I had an unusually low number of childhood traumas and no childhood fights while growing up, and I’d never even come close to a situation that might require fighting as an adult. I’d written about a lot of fighting in my books, certainly, but that was a completely different thing.

So, whatever happened, this certainly was going to be interesting. I’d talked to Sue Ellen a bit more before hanging up (she was calling on her cell phone from the ladies’ room while pretending to be on a bathroom break), and she told me that Mike was very big, burly, and quite possibly high on something.

However, there was no doubt in my mind that I’d do what I could to protect Sue Ellen, even though I’d just met her a few days before. For one thing, she was a “damsel in distress,” and I couldn’t just leave her that way, even if I didn’t know her at all. And if I was her ‘master’ in any way now, that meant I had a responsibility to her and for her.

But more than that, I realized as I drove that I felt a strong connection to her. There was just a natural goodness and purity to her that I found very appealing. And then of course there was her smoking hot body. I can’t deny that I wouldn’t have been in quite such a rush to help her if she looked as plain and drab as her uniform. I’m sure I would have still done it, if only out of friendship. But I wouldn’t have been so ... eager.

Mindy squeezed my hand tightly the whole way there, making it a bit difficult for me to drive. (It’s a good thing I don’t drive a stick shift!) She kept emphasizing the importance of non-violent resolution, while I kept reassuring her that everything would be okay.

To pass the time and change the subject, I asked Mindy, “So. What did you all discuss after I went upstairs?”

“Oh, you know how it is with those two lately: all they can think about is sex! You were there when we’d been talking earlier about just how big your horse cock is, and how scary that could seem at times, so I tried to reassure them some on that.”

“What? They’re not afraid of my dick. In fact, they take it into their mouths with gusto.”

She replied, “That’s true. It’s actually incredible to witness that. Honey, your cock really is just about as big as their mouths can handle. You’ve seen how they sometimes shed tears from the sheer difficulty of keeping their lips stretched around it. You have no idea how tough it is to suck on it with fancy tongue work and other tricks. It’s taken me years and years to get used to its size and I still have never completely gotten used to it. But they ARE sliding their lips on and off it with relative ease.”

“So what’s the problem?” I asked. “Why do you talk like they’re scared?”

“Hon, keep in mind that they’ve been training their mouths for months with ever larger dildos. But I’m talking about their pussies and asses.”

I started to say, “But-”

She cut me off. “Please! Let’s not have that argument again. You say now that you’re not willing to fuck them there, but we have to be ready. You have to admit that it’s at least a possibility. And there’s no way for them to train for that. They’ve managed to keep their hymens for you through many difficulties and close calls. That’s VERY important for them. There’s no way to train their pussies to fit you like they trained their mouths. And they could train their asses with even larger butt plugs, but they believe strongly in keeping their anal virginity for you as well. The rule is nothing larger than a finger is allowed in.”

I sighed. “Jesus H. Christ on a pogo stick! What am I supposed to do with THAT kind of information?!”

She patted my arm as I drove. “Be proud! Be very proud and honored. And be ready. Because after all they’ve been through to save their virginities just for you, how could you not reward them by popping their cherries? They’re your exclusive sex slaves, for crying out loud. Of course you’re going to fuck them before long!”

I groaned with a mixture of lust and frustration.

She said, “But like I said, let’s not have that discussion now. What I mean about them being scared is, for all their talking about wanting you to fuck them within an inch of their sanity, I think they’re still worried about how your giant slab of man-meat is going to fit into their tiny, tight, little pussies and asses. Trust me, from the point of view of a virgin girl, your size goes beyond intimidating ... And that’s the voice of personal experience!”

She spoke huskily, “Remember when you took MY virginity?”

I groaned again, with even more lust this time. However I willed my dick to stay flaccid, since I had Sue Ellen’s crisis to keep in mind.

My wife made a big show of lifting up her ass and rubbing it, as if her privates were still terribly sore from her first time all those years ago. After getting me to grin, she continued, “I explained to them that you most certainly will be able to cram every single fucking inch into their horny little fuck holes, and it’ll be the greatest joy of their lives. I emphasized how even extra tight pussies like theirs stretch and stretch, until they can delightfully accommodate your fat fuck pole. I pointed out how capable they’re getting at cramming your big pole into their sweet mouths, and how Michelle has even been able to deep throat you a little already. If she could get your monstrously huge horse cock down her throat, then of course it’ll fit in her cunt too. Cunts are designed to expand, much, much more so than throats. That made them feel better.”

I said, “Come on, Sweetheart. My penis isn’t really THAT big or that thick. Yes, it is two or three inches longer than average, and yes, I’ll admit, it’s much wider than average. But the way you all carry on, you make it sound like I’d have trouble fitting through a doorway, thanks to the extra leg I’m carrying around!”

She laughed. “Fair enough. But why pop their bubble? For all the talk about the girls being afraid, they love discussing this kind of thing. And I do too. It’s FUN to call it ‘monstrously huge horse cock.’ Just talking about all this is making me really wet.”

Needless to say, my wife’s word choices were deliberate, and her talk was getting me aroused. But at least it was distracting me from thinking about Mike. “Can’t you tone it down some? ‘Monstrously huge horse cock?’ Come ON! You enable their worst tendencies at every turn. I’m not anywhere NEAR that big. My length isn’t that spectacular.”

“No, but the width! Lover, it’s all about the fucking width!” I suddenly became aware of my wife’s breathing, hearing the telltale signals of increasing arousal. “The girls know darn well that everybody raves about length simply because it’s easier to see and measure, but the girth of a man’s penis is what really gives a woman extra pleasure. And when it comes to that oh so important thickness, man o’ mine, you measure up above and beyond. Trust me. In any case, I know we’re getting a bit carried away with the descriptions, but it’s FUN! Please, just humor us, okay?”

“Fine,” I grumbled. “But I’m not THAT thick, either. Sheesh.”

She ignored my protest like it was mad rambling and went on, “Right. And the Himalayas aren’t that tall. Anyway-”

I interrupted, “Hold on. I just thought of a problem. If I’m that thick, how will I be able to get out of the car? Maybe we should have a special, extra-wide door made, just for my penis.”

She was amused at my sarcasm, but replied, “This, from the man who thinks his devoted sex slaves would be happier if they dated BOYS?! Trust me, you’re plenty thick. Maybe we should have that door made, but for your thick head.”

She got me good on that one, and I had to chuckle.

Before I could reply, she continued, “Aaaaaanyhoo, the girls and I have covered that ground many times before, although it’s different now that they’re starting to suck you. And of course they’ve practiced with the rubber cast dildo lots of times, training their pussies to fit you, so they can be your perfect cock slaves.”

I asked, “Is that what a ‘Dando’ is?”

She seemed very surprised by that question. “Oh, you’ve heard that term before?”

“Yeah, I heard Shelle mention it recently. She probably didn’t even realize she’d used that term in my presence.”

“Ah, yes. Well, that is one of their names for it. I think you can figure out why. ‘Dan’ plus ‘dildo’ equals ‘Dando.’”

“Yeah, I’d figured that out. But ... hold on. Something else just occurred to me. I thought they still have their hymens. You just said so. So what do you mean by practicing with dildos?!”

She blushed, which I found curious. But then she explained, “They do. To be honest, they’ve been training by watching ME with a dildo.”

“Aaaah. That certainly would have been an interesting scene to watch.”

“Shut up!” She blushed even more. She quickly added, “I didn’t want to do it, but they were so worried about fitting your big cock into their tight little cunts that I felt I had to show them how you fit into me and that it’s really not a big deal. I used one of the Dandos to make sure there could be no doubt about your exact size fitting. Sure, the first time it’s gonna hurt like hell. The first many times, even. But eventually, their cunts will be perfectly fitted to your cock, and so long as you continue to frequently fuck them, they’ll be able to enjoy it without any pain at all, like I do.”

I groaned again from all this fucking talk and imagery. I could feel that I was starting to lose the battle to keep my dick flaccid.

I complained, “I just want to mention for the record that I have no intention of fucking them there. Remember the boyfriend plan?” In point of fact, it had sort of slipped my mind until she just mentioned it. It was becoming increasingly difficult for me to remember that plan amidst all the arousing sights and talk around me, but I didn’t want to admit that to her.

Mindy just waved away my objection. “Whatever you say, dear. Like I said, let’s not rehash that argument now. Anyway, neither of them has tried cramming that monster up their ass yet either. I haven’t either, since it makes me pretty nervous too, although I’ve been tempted to try more than once. Never quite managed to work up the nerve to actually do it though. Sure, I’ve been practicing with some butt plugs, but that’s not the same, not by a long shot.”

It wasn’t until I had to swerve to get back into my lane that I realized what she was saying. “Wait! Butt plugs?! When? I haven’t noticed!”

This was big news. I was still squeamish about the whole anal sex idea. I had it fairly well ingrained in my head that the asshole was for pooping and not for pleasure. Furthermore, there was a size issue due to my thickness, since the anus is generally even tighter than the pussy. But I kept my mouth shut, since I had promised to give anal sex a try. Plus, I had to admit that I’d been anally fingered some in recent days, and it did feel good, surprisingly good. If I enjoyed it, maybe she would enjoy it too.

She explained, “I’ve been wearing them at work this past week or so, ever since you agreed in theory to try anal sex. Frankly, I’m frightened of the King myself, truth be told, when it comes to THAT hole! I figure the more stretched out I am back there, the easier it’ll be. Boy, it’s made some of those long, boring meetings at work a little bit more interesting.”

She chuckled. “I think I’m as ready as I’ll ever be, what with my butt plug prepping, if you want to give my back door a try.”

“You have got to be shitting me!” I said, disbelievingly. My dick was stiffening in a hurry, and I felt helpless to stop it.

Mindy innocently put a finger to her lips, as if considering that. “You know, I suppose if you were fucking me in the ass, you could say, in all seriousness, that I was shitting you.”

“That’s not what I meant! And you know it.”

“Ah...” she replied, coquettishly, “but it IS what I meant.”

I swear, the woman can be diabolical. My dick had finally fully engorged, despite all my mental efforts to prevent that. “Really? Are you serious?” Now I was the one feeling a bit frightened. I’d agreed to try it eventually, with the emphasis on the “eventually” part. This was serious “where no man has gone before” territory, and I wasn’t exactly raring to go in order to be the first.

“Yeah. I’ve been talking to Cindy about it. She’s had anal sex before, you know. It’s been years and years, but she used to be quite the horny little butt slut, once upon a time. So she’s been really reassuring to me. I’m hoping she’ll be able to talk to the girls about it before too long. They so dearly want to take you in every one of their holes that it would break their hearts if they have trouble.”

“Cindy? Really? I can’t imagine.” That was true. She was sexy, but wholesome looking and demure. Somehow the thought of her huddling with my wife and daughters, teaching them and preparing them for anal sex (with me!) was just totally incongruous to me.

“I know. You look at her and think that she’s just a really stacked and sexy housewife type. Not so. You let her loose in bed, and she turns into a real wild tigress. Back in our college days, she had quite the reputation, believe me. But with her failed marriage, her sex drive basically shut off.”

Just hearing that made me feel both excited and exhausted. Good grief! I can’t handle another “wild tigress” in my bed! I’m not a spring chicken anymore. Shelle and Ruby are turning out to be much more insatiable than even I ever could have imagined. They’re going to run me ragged all by themselves. And that’s not even figuring Sue Ellen into the equation too. Yikes!

But I hoped that was just temporary exhaustion talking. I commented, “Well, if that’s so, it’s starting to revive, big time. She was really hot to trot today, with that suntan lotion incident, and so much more.”

I still hadn’t told my wife the details of some of the things Cindy and I had done, but I didn’t want to get into it right now. I had lost the battle to keep my dick from engorging. But getting more aroused would only make matters worse, with the confrontation with Mike coming up.

Mindy replied, “Yeah, she’s starting to show some flashes of the old Cindy. But she’s gonna be a tough pussy to tame, if we’re going to bring her all the way in to our group. She’s got a lot of concerns. But don’t worry, I’m working on her. You’ve been doing a great job with her so far, but you’ll need to be even more careful and clever. We’ll take her just how we’re bringing Sue Ellen along: step by step. You’ll fuck her mouth while I hold her hand and tell her it’s okay to swallow.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.