Reasonable Bounds - Cover

Reasonable Bounds

Copyright© 2013 by Spacer X

Chapter 45

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 45 - This story is similar to my other epic-length story Six Times a Day in that there is one main male character who gets involved with a number of women. It also has a similar over the top style. The main difference is that the primary character is happily married, and a father instead of a son.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Big Breasts  

My five ladies were putting on a lesbian show that could get even limp penises on marble statues to rise. Then Michelle had the idea to spur my dick back to full size by licking and fondling my shaft and balls some more. Ruby soon joined in.

I was still in an oversexed, post-orgasmic stupor. I doubted I could get my act together enough to even lift a hand. I was so comfy in the Dream Chair that I could have spent the night there. But, incredibly, my penis began to grow erect again!

There was simply no way I was ready for any more sexual activity, after what had just happened. I had to stir enough to stop them before they got carried away. I said forcefully, “NO!”

That surprised everyone, since it was the first thing I’d said since my great big orgasm. They all stopped playing with each other, and with my privates, and stared at me.

I tried to not sound so harsh. “Sorry, what I mean is, no more sex now, please. I mean it! That was awesome, but it almost killed me. Really! I don’t care if I’m getting a boner again, let me rest for a while!”

Sue Ellen asked shyly, “Didn’t you say that after the meeting was over, Cindy and I could play with you for as long as we wanted?”

“Yes I did, but ... sorry, things change. Maybe later, but right now ... please!”

Sue Ellen and Cindy looked disappointed, but they nodded.

Hoping to cheer them up, I added, “Look, you all try really hard to practically blow my brains out with sheer sexual euphoria. You achieved that in spades! So take little victory lap while my balls recharge.’

That put smiles back on their faces.

Michelle, still holding my dick, said, “Daddy, that’s fine. We don’t mind, really. But how long is this break going to last? You told us that we get to play with you the rest of the day, and then tomorrow who knows what’ll happen? It could be the start of some kind of King-less nuclear winter!”

Ruby added, “Yeah! There’s no telling. We could go without your big cock in our mouths for DAYS! We have to make the most of our opportunities.”

I sighed. “I know, I know. But I’m only human.”

Mindy spoke up for me. “Girls, let’s not kill the goose who lays the golden eggs. Or shoots out the sperm from the golden balls, as the case may be.” She smirk-smiled at that. “Let’s help him recover. Michelle, go get him something nice and cool to drink, and maybe a snack. Ruby, get a damp towel and wipe his sweaty face clean. Oh, and let’s start moving things. The more we can move the remaining possessions of Sue Ellen, Ruby, and Cindy here, the less he’ll feel obliged to do it, and that means more cocky fun time.”

Michelle pouted, “But look. His cock is still fairly hard in my hand. We can’t let it go flaccid. That’s just ... criminal! We’re cock slaves. This feels like failure!”

Cindy shook her head slowly. “Mindy’s right. Sometimes you’ve gotta lose the battle to win the war. Come on, let’s get our act in gear. We can still have hours and hours of fucky and sucky fun if we act as a team.”

With that, they all stood up and got busy. I felt like some kind of invalid when the Gruesome Twosome came back with a glass of pineapple juice and a damp towel. But then again, it was kind of nice to be pampered and just rest in the very comfy Dream Chair. When I was feeling a little better, Michelle even brought me a “drumstick” ice cream cone to enjoy.

I asked Sue Ellen to stick around because there were some things I wanted to talk to her about in private.

The others all put their clothes on and left the house, apparently to work on moving some things. I wanted to help out, but I honestly felt so weak that I doubted I could stand. Even though I’d only sat still through their five-on-one orgy, it had totally wiped me out! I had come to learn the hard way that rising right to the edge of orgasm and staying there for a prolonged time can be very physically and mentally draining. For instance, my heart had been racing just as fast and hard as if I’d been running at top speed the entire time.

I had been thoroughly cleaned, from my face to my crotch. The Dream Chair had returned to normal, with my legs brought together again and the “trap door” under my ass closed. Sue Ellen had also washed up and combed her hair. She looked fantastic, especially since she remained buck naked but for her high heels.

She stood in front of me with her legs spread out wide and her hands pinned behind her back. “Master, I heard you want to talk to me?”

“Yes I do, and relax. You’re not in trouble at all, and you don’t need to stand at attention like that. We’re friends and lovers. It’s cool.”

She smiled widely at that. “In that case, can I sit on your lap?”

I flashed back to my private discussion with Nicky last night, when she’d sat on my lap out by the deck. That had been awkward and frustrating at times because the two of us had hardly been wearing any clothes at all. This time, both Sue Ellen and I were buck naked. However, I decided the situation was totally different since she was my obedient cock slave and I didn’t have to resist. I said, “Sure thing, Cupcake.”

She happily crawled up on me and sat on my upper thighs with her lower legs hanging off the side of the Chair. She cuddled up with her face and tits against my chest, just like Nicky did, except that she tilted her head up and managed to maintain eye contact with me.

She sighed with deep contentment. “Aaaah! This feels good! I could stay here forever, just like this.”

I sighed contentedly, because it felt pretty darn good to me too. Since I was tired out, we simply relaxed with our eyes closed for a few minutes. We were alone in the house, so it was almost too quiet. But it was good. I could appreciate Sue Ellen’s remarkably fit body by running my hands over her, yet my penis remained flaccid and sex wasn’t on my mind.

Finally, I opened my eyes and nudged her a bit to get her to open her eyes too. “So, Cupcake, let’s talk. Like I said, you’re not in any trouble at all. Far from it. I just wanted to get to know you better. I feel an intense love for you, and technically I’ve ‘enslaved’ you to me, and yet in many ways I feel like I barely know you.”

Her smile was a mile wide. “‘Intense love?’ I love the sound of that! I feel a great big love for you too, Master!”

“I can tell, and I love it. But I must admit, you’re a mystery to me. You’ve been a great, loyal, and obedient cock slave to me, proving yourself over and over again. But why?! Everybody’s got their issues and agendas. Everybody’s pushing for one thing or another. Except you, it seems. Why is that?”

She said confidently and passionately, “You’re right, everybody does want something. But what I want is the exact same as them: I want to be a highly-prized cock slave who you love, trust, and treasure forever. I want to be an integral part of this family and your harem. I want to skillfully serve and pleasure your cock to the very best of my abilities and keep you high on lust all the time. Most of all, I want you to love me and control me, for the rest of my life!”

“Phew!” I shook my head in wonder. She’s so sincere! She wears her heart on her sleeve at all times. Clearly that’s not just sex talk. She means every word. WHOA!

I said, “That sounds great. But again, why? That’s not normal. Nobody really wants to be a slave.”

“Forgive my insolence, Master, but that’s not true. We all love being enslaved to you! Even Mindy is finding herself increasingly drawn towards embracing her slave-wife status, I noticed.”

I couldn’t deny that. She definitely wasn’t going to give up her special wife status for anything, but sometimes she had fun being just “one of the girls.”

I asked, “But why? Why, why, why? Here, maybe I could make it easier by changing the question. Before the day I won you in Mama Mia’s, what did you think was wrong with your life? What needed fixing?”

She pondered that thoughtfully. “A lot, actually. On the surface I seemed happy, because I’m a naturally cheery and easy-going person. But deep down I had issues. I still do.”

“Ah! Now we’re getting somewhere. Such as?”

She sighed, and got comfier leaning against my shoulder. “I didn’t have the best childhood. My parents loved me and they were good to me, but they didn’t seem able to show it. They’re very stern people, always frowning, always worried. Sometimes I felt like I must have been born in the wrong family, because my personality was the total opposite. I wanted to hug, to smile, to live life and be happy. It was worse because I didn’t have any siblings to share my life with. And my parents discouraged anything fun, so I didn’t have many good friends.”

“‘Discouraged fun?’ What do you mean by that?”

She frowned. “It’s not that they were against fun per se; I reckon it’s just that they grew up poor and they worried to death about every last thing. They were always fixin’ to find something ‘responsible’ for me to do. As you know, I grew up in a teeny tiny hamlet in the middle of nowhere, so there weren’t many potential friends or things to do in the first place. The whole place is slower than molasses running uphill in the winter.”

I chuckled. “That sounds slow.”

“It is. The only way I could hang out with friends was if it was in the context of doing homework or a school project or something like that. And luckily they saw sports in the same way, so that’s probably why I excelled in them. There aren’t that many social opportunities with homework, but being on a team was kind of like a new family for me. I loved it!”

I nodded in understanding. “And what about dating and boyfriends?”

“Oh, they hated that. They didn’t totally prohibit me, but they worried so much that it made things very difficult. They worried about AIDS and other diseases, they worried I’d get pregnant, they worried the boy was no good, they worried I’d be raped, and on and on. Every time I went on a date it was like I was breaking their hearts with worry. Things didn’t change until I got into college and started living away from them. But before long I hooked up with Mike, and that was kind of a disaster in retrospect. I feel like I’ve only been able to truly live and experience sexual joy since I met you.”

I nodded again. “That makes sense to me. It seems to me that your parents are well meaning, but made mistakes, like all parents do. How ‘bout when you moved to California. That must have been a big change. Did things improve for you?”

“Oh, yes, that was a BIG change! And it was much better. I lived a very sheltered life before, and since coming here my life has been chugged full of new experiences. But it’s been a mixed bag. I’ve been really lonely, so I usually haven’t had anyone to share my discoveries with, and that kind of takes the luster off of the whole thing. People here are really different. I haven’t fit in, except on the surface level. Everybody likes me on the surface because I smile and I’m pretty, but it’s so hard to go deeper and find REAL friends, you know what I mean?”

I nodded. “That’s a problem with California. We don’t have the Southern hospitality or manners. People usually don’t know their neighbors or care that they don’t.”

She nodded back. “True. But then again, I don’t really miss home either. Everything there is SMALL! Including small minds. I couldn’t wait to get out, and I’ve never regretted leaving. It’s just that I hadn’t been able to find ‘home’ here.”

“What about Mike?”

She made a sour face. “Please. Let’s not talk about him. In retrospect, I feel into that relationship too fast because I was lonely. And while he was good on the surface, he didn’t really warm my soul, if you know what I mean. Ultimately, I think he liked me a lot, but he didn’t really care about me, if that makes any sense.”

“It does. It seems you’re searching for more love and happiness. Maybe you can find that in your new harem life.”

Her face lit up. “Totally! I was just getting to that. Everything has CHANGED now! It’s totally different. Not only have I found you, but I’ve found a whole new family and I love them all! I’ve found SO MUCH love, and SO MUCH happiness! Every day, it’s like I want to burst with joy!”

Even though we were already cuddling, she pulled in tighter and gave me a firm squeeze. Then she kissed me square on the lips and we necked for a minute or two.

She eventually pulled her head back to resume eye contact. “Oh boy! That was nice. How lucky am I to be able to sit naked in your lap and kiss you like that whenever I want? You’re like the dream man to me. You’re kind and understanding. You never yell or even get very upset. You’re fun! Everyone here is always smiling and joking around. And you have a big heart.” She reached to my crotch and found my flaccid penis. Even though it was flaccid, she joked, “And big other things!”

After getting a good giggle out of that, she continued, “I knew from the beginning that you were only lusting for me at first, but that it would turn into love before long, and I think I’m already proven right with that. There’s just so much love here! Sure, there’s a little trouble here and there, like the way you butt heads with Michelle and Ruby, but under that is a deep love you all share for each other. Compared to most people I’ve known, y’all have your acts together. I’m used to mean or cold people who only care about themselves. I love being in this house because I can feel the love everywhere, like it’s a physical presence!”

I asked, “Do you feel a kind of culture gap between us and your small town Georgia ways? Do you worry about fitting in or having things to talk about?”

“Only in the most trivial ways. The thing is, we’re all united in a great mission: serving your cock and being your ideal sex slaves! I reckon it’s like being one of the astronauts in NASA. You could have practically nothing in common with the other astronauts, but who cares because you’re all united with your space missions. You could spend all day and then some just talking about and relating about that.”

She added, “But luckily, it’s not just that. That’s like the bedrock. From there, we can build all kinds of great stuff. For instance, I’m into country music and the other girls are mostly into classic rock, and you are too. But I’ve been playing some that they end up liking and they’ve been playing some stuff that I’ve liked. It helps we all like Johnny Cash already.” She giggled.

I grinned. “Everybody can enjoy his music.”

“Yep! But the great thing is, I totally want to like something new just because I find out you or one of the other slaves really likes it. And they’re open to something when they find out I really like it. So, right now we don’t have THAT much in common, but that’s changing fast!”

I ran my hand through her hair and smiled. “That’s great to hear. All I can say is, slave or not, I’m just glad that you’re in my life, in our lives. Cupcake, just seeing you walk into the room always warms the cockles of my heart.”

She purred, “Oh, Master!” They she looked at me wolfishly. She still was holding my flaccid penis since her “big other things” joke. She looked down at it and gave it a squeeze. “Let me warm your cockles right now!”

I deadpanned, “That’s a ‘cock, ‘ not a ‘cockle.’”

She giggled. “Close enough! And speaking of which, then there’s the sex. As if you’re not totally lovable enough already, it turns out you’re a total fucking STUD! I would love having sex with you even if you had a small penis because you’re you. But the fact that the King is so huge has me feelin’ like I’m living in high cotton all the time! You know EXACTLY how to treat me, so I’m constantly hitting sexual highs that I didn’t even think were possible!”

I cut in before she went off praising my sexual skills to the high heavens. I could tell she was getting excited, especially since she was stroking my dick to full hardness.

I asked, “What about the submissiveness factor? Before I claimed you, was that something you were interested in, or fantasized about?”

“Definitely not! I didn’t have any thoughts in that direction at all. Heck, even now, just thinking about if I would have been submissive to Mike the way I want to be submissive for you gives me a queasy feeling in the pit of my stomach. He would have taken advantage in the worst way, but you take advantage in the BEST way! So I can honestly say that before I met you it wasn’t even on my radar.”

She stared into my eyes while somehow also blissfully getting lost in her memories. “But then, that day you took control of me, it was like ... magic! Like divine intervention! Every single thing you did took me to another planet. I knew right then and there that I had to have more. I had to have you! So there must have been something in me that just hadn’t come to the fore yet.”

I nodded some more. “What amazes me is how obedient and loyal you are.”

She smirked. “Not all the time. For instance, what if I do this?” My dick had just been stroked erect. She was already sitting directly above it, so she simply held it in the right spot and then sank herself down onto my stiffness. She let out a long exhale of contentment as I was fully sheathed in her.

I should have been mad at her. I should have told her to stop. What I actually did was flex my boner inside of her, reveling in the warm, wet tightness of her actively throbbing Kegel muscle movements. The sensations felt better and better as she continued to lightly bounce on me, settling into a more comfortable pose so my cock could completely fill her. Apparently, my prodigious girth was still something of a challenge for her to accommodate easily.

Despite my enjoyment, I still felt obliged to complain. I gave her an unhappy look. “Didn’t you hear anything I said about needing to rest, and wanting to just have a normal talk with you?”

She looked sheepish yet defiant. “I know, Master. I’m really sorry! I promise I won’t start anything too arousing if you don’t want me to. It’s just that I’m feeling so close to you, so loved by you. And feeling you inside me like this makes me happier than you could ever possibly imagine! Please? Pretty please, can’t I just stay like this?”

I shook my head, but said, “Very well. But stay just like that, okay? No bouncing or churning! I honestly couldn’t take it. I feel I’m about two steps away from being sexed to death.”

She wrapped her arms around me and squeezed me tight. “Thank you, Master! See? It’s like I keep telling the others: you’re the best master ever!”

I grinned. “And how would you know that, since I doubt you’ve met any other masters?”

“I just do.” She was all grins. “And don’t worry, I promise not to sex you to death. But anyway, as you can see, I’m not totally obedient.” She dropped her head a bit bashfully.

“Maybe not,” I replied, “but that probably will just make me love you more...” - I flexed my hard-on powerfully within her - “ ... deeply.”

She grunted lustily in response to my flexing.

I stopped doing that because I didn’t want to encourage her too much and have the fucking take over the conversation. “Anyway, let’s get back to what we were talking about. Do you think your obedience to me has something to do with the way your parents raised you?”

She considered that, gently milking my erection with her internal squeezing for a little while before answering. “Yeah, I suppose. They definitely expected total obedience. ‘Snap, snap. Do it now.’ And I was never a problem child. I always hopped right to it. I guess I’m just that way. I never had a rebellious streak in me, even though I was pretty miserable at times. I mean, they’re my parents. How could I say no to them? Instead, I pretty much counted the days until I could live on my own. That was a big deal when it finally happened!”

“How are they now? I remember you said they live pretty close.”

“Yeah, they do. About an hour away.”

“How it is they moved out here too?”

“They’d been wanting to get out of Tuscumbia for a long time too, but they felt obliged to stay due to my schooling.”

I interrupted, “‘Tuscumbia?’”

“That’s the small hamlet I grew up in that I’ve told you about. I guess I never mentioned the name. Anyway, once I graduated, they were free to go. And I’d done a lot of research about Southern California after getting my volleyball scholarship here, and I’d sort of praised the place to the high heavens. So it made sense for them to want to come here too.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.