Stroking the Viper - Cover

Stroking the Viper

by Jana Cleveland

Copyright© 2013 by Jana Cleveland

Fan Fiction Sex Story: A masseuse gives WWE superstar Randy Orton a massage and she gets hot sex in return

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Celebrity   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   .

I arrived at a five-star hotel with my oils and massage table in tow, being a masseuse and all. I took the elevator to the fifth floor, which led me to room 504. I knocked on the door and said, "I'm the masseuse and I'm gonna give you a massage."

I waited a few seconds before someone opened the door, then a tall, fit, half-naked man with a white towel wrapped around his waist opened the door. It was none other than WWE superstar and my pro wrestling crush Randy Orton.

"I'm so glad you're here. Please come in." Randy said as I walked into the hotel room.

I went into the living room, put the oils on the table, and set up my massage table. Once everything was set up, I let him know that I was ready.

"So, what parts of your body are sore and aching today, Mr. Orton?" I asked as he came into the room.

"I got soreness in my arms, back, shoulders, and neck. I've been sore a lot lately, being in the profession that I'm in." He said as he laid on the massage table.

I poured some of the scented massage oil into my hand, rubbed the oil with both hands, and began massaging his neck and shoulders. As I rubbed his body, I took notice of his muscular back and the tattoo-sleeves of his arms; I even got a brief look of his thighs and feet without losing focus on his aching muscles. Then, I took the bottle of massage oil and poured a few drops on his upper and lower back.

"How does it feel? Does it feel good?" I asked him.

Randy moaned in response to my touch, telling me nonverbally that he enjoyed my hands rubbing his body.

With a few more drops of massage oil in my hands, I rubbed the palms together and began working onto his strong, tattoo-sleeved arms. My eyes scanned all the tattoos on both arms and even the one on his upper back, I swear whoever did his tattoos must have been an artiste with the permanent ink.

"Do you feel relaxed?" I asked him.

"Yeah, you're very good with your hands." Randy replied.

"Why thank you very much. Would you like me to massage your front?" I asked him.

"Yes, by all means, yes." Randy replied as he got up and laid on his back.

I took one look at his frontal body and I was amazed, I mean his frontal body was as fit as his back body. His chest was perfectly defined and his six-pack abs ripped in all the right places. I poured some of the oil onto his frontal body and spread it from his shoulders down to his abs, I shortly looked at his sexy face as I rubbed and massaged his upper body. I imagined how hot it would be to feel every square inch of his hot body up close and maybe even naked, to feel his smooth skin with my hands and even feel that velvet viper between his thighs.

"Do you feel any better?" I asked Randy.

"I feel really good right now. Thanks for the massage." He said as he smiled at me.

"You're very welcome." I said to him.

"Can I ask you something?" Randy said to me.

"Sure." I replied.

"Do you always hide your body in yoga clothes?" He asked me.

"I wear my black yoga pants pretty much wherever I go, even yoga classes. Sometimes, I even sleep in them. I'm mostly at home when I'm not giving massages." I replied honestly.

"I bet you have a lovely figure underneath your clothes." Randy said as he smiled at me.

"Well, I am a curvy, full-figured girl, just not exactly Kardashian curvy." I replied as I smiled back at him while rubbing his body some more.

"Do you have any other plans for tonight?" Randy asked me.

"After your massage, I'll probably get my dinner at some fast food joint, go home, eat dinner, and stay up till fall asleep. Why do you ask?" I responded.

"I was wondering if you would like to spend the night with me. I would love to give you a massage in return and possibly feel your body against mine." Randy replied as he sat up from the massage table.

After thinking for a few seconds, I happily responded, "I look forward to spending the night with you."

Randy then got up from the massage table, slowly walked up to me, placed his hands onto my hips, and kissed my lips. As we kissed, I felt his hands silently slip into my dark green tank top. I then placed my hands on his strong, fit back of his as his lips slid down to my neck; I sighed against his ear as Randy kissed and licked me there. Next thing you know, he scooped me up into his arms and carried me to the bedroom.

Once we got there, we stood close to each other, body to body. We resumed our passionate kissing as Randy freed my dark hair from my ponytail and let it fall to my shoulders. He then sat on the king-sized bed and motioned me to join him. I accepted and sat next to him on the bed, I figured that something's going to happen between body-confident Randy and body-shy me. I then noticed that Randy's towel looked like it was about to slip off from his waist.

But before I mentioned anything to him, Randy sat a little closer to me and I felt his lips softly kissed my shoulder. He then took my hand, placed his hand on top of mine, and slid down from his chest all the way down to his ripped abs. In a way, I think he persuaded me to feel his body. I had thought to myself, OMG! This man was a walking, talking orgasm on two legs with sex just dripping from every pore of his body.

"Have you ever watched a man stroke himself?" Randy asked me.

"Not that I can ever recall." I replied.

With that being said, Randy slowly unwrapped the towel from his waist and revealed his semi-hard cock. I briefly watched as he stroked himself before looking away. He then seductively persuaded me to touch him by placing my hand onto his slightly awakened velvet viper with his hand on top of mine. The vision of my pro wrestling crush naked beside me had made me blush. I became aroused from both touching his cock and listening to the sounds of his moans, I blushed again as I felt his fingers lightly touched my leg and arm. I never thought I would be turned on by this man; I caressed his body with my hands, kissed his lips, and now I was stroking his cock with his hand on top of mine, all of this made my pussy wet. For a brief moment, I looked away but Randy gently turned my face to his and softly kissed my lips while feeling his cock with my fingers. I moaned as his lips moved down to one side of my neck. As I stroked him while he kissed on my neck, I felt his fingers trace the waistband of my panties under my yoga pants.

"I'm ready to make you very comfortable." Randy said to me as he got up from the bed.

He then kneeled in front of me and began taking off my Mary Jane-style sneakers. I watched as he rubbed, kissed, and licked the soles and tops of my feet, he even licked my toes. He carefully pulled off my yoga pants from my waist; I felt my body temperature rise when he started kissing my knees, legs, and thighs. My pussy was getting drenched by minute with each kiss, lick, and touch Randy delivered to my body. Things got even hotter when he smelled my emerald green satin with black lace trim panties before taking them off. I moaned loudly when he delivered the very first lick to my woman cave. I moaned, groaned, and held on to the sheets with one of my hands as he tasted my pussy; Randy even held my other hand as he orally pleasured me.

Once he finished his oral assault on my pussy, Randy looked at me with his blue fuck-me eyes, licked my sweet wetness from his lips, and said to me, "Mmmmm, you taste so good, so sweet."

He planted a few more kisses on my inner thighs before getting up from the bedroom floor. I stood up on the bed and deeply kissed his lips, tasting my wetness from them. I then began making a trail of kisses and licks on that strong, ripped body of his as I sat down on my knees. I planted kisses and licks from his face down to his neck and shoulders, then I moved lower kissing and licking his chest and abs; I even kissed and licked his nipples. Judging from his sighs and groans, he enjoyed it. I slid my hand down to his vanilla velvet viper and felt a few drops of precum from the tip. His hands caressed my long, silky dark hair as I stroked his cock with my hand.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.