A Summer by the Lake

by Shoeslayer

Copyright© 2013 by Shoeslayer

Romantic Sex Story: A mother and son spend a summer by the lake in their log cabin cottage. George somehow gets turned on by his mothers reading glasses and a series of notes on his old computer begins, him to Mom and vice versa. As the summer goes on, George looks at his mom not so much as a mother anymore and mother has the same feelings to George as well.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   .

Mom and Dad have always worked hard and their diligence paid off by way of a nice log cabin on the lake in western Mass. And then when things were going fine Dad accidently juiced himself to death. He was always a pretty good handyman and knew about home electrical systems but as it turned out, not enough. Someone put the water heater on a fused circuit, one fuse blew so there was no two hundred and forty volts across the heater but half of that instead and with a wet ground, yeah you see where this is going.

Well that was five years ago. Mom is now fifty five and looking good, a bit plump with nice boobs, hips and long grey flowing hair. She works part time for the towns library and when she does work, she dresses the part pretty close to the traditional librarian. A skirt and white blouse with a ruffled v neck, the black or brown, silver or gold oval style glasses and a nice pair of low patent black heels.

Unlike the Librarians of another generation who were known to give children nightmares as they were forever shushing every child who had the guts to ask the Librarian a question, Mom is very cheery and takes pride in her title as a Librarian for the town, she goes the extra mile to see that a much wanted book is found for a patron.

Now to be quite frank about it, I always loved the looks of mom when she wore her librarian style glasses and I'd often clean them with my T-shirt and they would sparkle. Mom had a number of pairs in silver, gold or black and they all had a glass beaded neck chain that would let her glasses rest on the shelf of her sexy bosoms.

One day Mom asked me, "George, do you know why my glasses are always so spotless?"

"Ah yeah mom, I thought you'd see better if they were clean."

"Well that was very nice of you, I don't think I have seen them so spotless in a while.

"So do I have the pleasure of keeping'em spotless?"

"Yes George you do." And mom gave me a nice juicy kiss, a kiss that was probably way too intimate for a mother and son as our mouths were open and our tongues danced. Mom then reached out and with her hand in the small of my back pulled me to her so that her boobs were pushed into me and yeah I really liked that. I pulled away in time as I began to sport a hardon harder than the crankshaft in the engine of my Harley Sportster 1200.

I needed a walk, a good long walk to mull things over. Half a mile from the cabin was an old railroad line and I decided to walk some tracks. That kiss along with pulling me to her so that we were very close and the thanks for keeping moms glasses clean, started to work on me and four hours later when the sky was dusk I thought myself into having a fetish for Mom's reading glasses with the fancy glass beaded neck chains and being honest about things I knew I wanted to get my mom in the sack.

What was also interesting is that something else happened that day as I walked the tracks. Along the right of way were telegraph poles and some of the crossarms still had those old glass insulators in clear or green and maybe the way the breaze blew the branches of the trees and the sunlight shining on or through those glass insulators made me think of the way the light of the room sparkles on Moms librarian style glasses and I found this to have a hold on me, possibly in the way the tiffany lamp shines on Mom's glasses as she reads the evening paper. Perhaps it that reason I started to collect old glass insulators.

Mom went to work the next day and I was enjoying country life in the cabin. I made up some roast beef hash and eggs on the old coal burning stove and had a cup of coffee and a few Mother Parker doughnuts. I looked around and saw two pair of moms librarian style glasses, one pair was in black plastic oval shape, the other were a nice silver oval style and for who knows what reason I wanted to try them. I became rather turned on by this though not knowing why. But I figured if they got me aroused, they could be used to help me take care of some needs, and I am telling you, those glasses had some kind of erotic power over me as I had not had such a good time for quite a while and I thought it rather nice that my mothers glasses got me so turned on.

It did not take me long to realise what moms glases could do for me, those sexy black or silver ovals could really get me 'HOT' I suppose there was a famous librarian who wore the oval style and that look became tradition. Thankyou miss who ever you are as that style does a lot for my mom and me too.

I had quite the time romancing moms glasses and wondering what the chances were of getting a hot looking lady into the sack. She had to be missing the sexual closeness dad gave her until he became another cadaver for the morgue to do an autopsy on and after I had my time with those sexy glasses, I had her glasses spotless.

I felt so good I started to write the whole thing down on the computer. I simply wrote it on notepad and thinking mom would never use my old tower style gateway as it is slower than cold molasses, I never bothered to hide it in documents so when Mom's laptop had a tizzy for itself, Mom went for my old gateway and read about the great time I had with her glasses.

I was working as a maint. guy for a large downtown office and going back to that log cabin by the lake everyday made me feel better than I had in a long time. What was nice is I was able to ride my old Harley Sportster to work everyday. I was getting around forty five miles a gallon but the truth was I simply loved being a biker.

A few weeks after romancing moms sexy librarian style glasses, mom started to wear them more often and then she went for the half-glasses style in gold or silver. These were of the half-round style or as some would say the half-moon and a pair of half-squares or rectangular and with the sexy glass beaded neck chains they looked very nice as they hung across Mom's ample bosoms.

One night during supper as the sun was setting, I asked Mom why she went for the half-glasses style instead of just wearing her oval style.

"You seem interested in my glasses George, do you like my new half-glasses?" As she asked that her second finger kept flicking at the glass beaded chain from which her half- moon style glasses hung and the light of the kitchen would sparkle in them and for whatever reason, I really liked that.

"Yeah Mom actually I do, just curious, I mean if something works, why change it?"

"George, what happens is sometimes I want to see well up close then farther away but one can't see well farther away through full style glasses, like my oval style but they can with the half-glasses style as one can look over the tops."

I got up from the table and grabbed a phone book.

"Let me try these Mom, to see what you mean."

She gave me her gold half-moon glasses and I tried them with the book then tried looking through them for distance, one word for this, blurry. I noticed things getting tight down there and I had to admit that moms half-glasses had a hold on me.

Mom looked down at my crotch for a brief second and smiled. "So you like my new half-glasses? will you want to keep them nice and spotless as you do for my Librarians glasses?"

"Yeah mom, why not?"

"I am glad you like doing this for your mom."

If I was not mistaken mom had a funny smile when she asked

So as I laid in bed that night enjoying the country air of Western Mass, Moms words stayed with me

"So you like my new half-glasses? will you want to keep them nice and spotless as you do for my librarians glasses?"

and that funny smile she had me me think she liked the idea of her son enjoying a fetish with his moms glasses and it made me think that maybe we could get much closer, to the point of getting into the sack.

Work was going fine as I was taking an evening course in electrical and A/C. Our building used a chilled water system which doubled as heating in the winter, simply by switching the finned sections of piping to a boiler instead of a chiller unit, then back to the water chiller which was simply a giant a/c unit with the evaporator imersed in a massive tank of water which was then sent through the finned pipe section and absorbed the heat of the office. All the while the back of my mind was on mom's new style of glasses and she had made some nice new neck chains to go with them, purple and pearl colored beads and they were much nicer than any thing I have seen elsewhere.

Where in the name of hell did June go? another week and it would be the 4th of July and I had to wonder what poor bastard would occupy the states electric chair and would the event be catered? fried chicken, onion rings and beer? yeah that could be nice. It would be an economical thing too, think of it. Ten dollars a ticket, the states prison has the cooking facilities. Say three thousand people came to see someone roast, that is thirty K in the states coffers, not that we'd be charged less in taxes but it could be a nice afternoon out for a change.

All these nice thoughts going through this thirty year old guys mind as well as moms new half-glasses and should I get deeper headers for my sportster as that could increase my horsepower by five or so and who could say they did not hear me?

Mom did up some of her one and a quarter pound onion burgers and tater salad for supper which I enjoyed very much. I was starting to look at mom not so much as mom but a hot looking lady and I think she knew it but not on a concious level. I loved it when she'd sit out on the porch and read the Boston Globe and her sexy half-glasses part down her feminine nose with those glass beads and sometimes the tiny diamonds of her beads worked as prisms and small bands of color would appear, which would make mom look even hotter.

I noticed mom's skirts were getting a bit shorter when she wore them around the cabin, I don't know if she even realised it but they were a few inches shorter than what she wore to work and they were a lot nicer too, creamy white with dark blue flowers in silk or silk like material whereas the skirts for work were darker and in wool. I had to wonder if her new style of skirts was meant for me, and yes her blouses were new as well, creamy beige a bit darker for the ruffled V neck and I noticed mom was not doing up the top button of her blouse and sometimes I would get a glimpse of her lovely mamories clad in a satin like bra and with her low pumps in patent black, she is quite a hot looking lady

One day after supper I went to look something up on the puter and in my browser I saw a new addy, well that did not look familiar it was a website about fetishes and reading glasses was one of them. I assumed Moms laptop may have frazzed itself again and Mom used my puter.

What I had to wonder was, "Did mom read the article I wrote about romancing her reading glasses and was her new mode of dressing due to my article. So what I did was to write my thoughts on moms new look.

Dear Mom, Just wondering if wearing shorter and prettier skirts and nicer blouses that show clevage has anything to do with me romancing your librarian style glasses a few weeks ago. For whatever reason they turn me on but being worn by an already hot woman has a lot to do with it.

Love always,

George

Mom was keeping her new halfs hanging across her boobs and in her purse although I don't know why, why carry two pair of half-glasses with you but shortly after I wrote about wanting to do things with mom's new half-glasses I started to see one pair on the end table by the sofa while the other pair employed the shelf of her lucious boobs. It was cute, we were talking and not saying a word. Apparently Mom did read how I enjoyed her two pair of librarians glasses and was smart enough to know I was loving her in a symbolic manner.

She and a friend went to theWorcester mall, it was an hours drive by rte 90 a.k.a. the Mass Pike but even longer by rte. 20. I went for a nice walk that morning and came back to see a note on the table saying where she went. The note had her half-square glasses with a beaded neck chain of pearls and tiny glass diamonds sitting on it to keep it from being blown away as a few windows were open to keep the cabin smelling fresh and airy

Dear George, I think it is so nice you like keeping my glasses spotless, that means alot to me that you like my things and even more so, what you like doing with them. I do understand what you are feeling and I think that is nice.

Love,

Mom.

Well this changed things by a hundred and eighty degrees, should I let mom know I read this before I enjoy what her glasses do for me? or just do my thing and make like I did not see the note?

Oh what a time I had with her half-glasses and oval style as well and a nice bra was used too. Will she ask me in writting where it went and will she get it back? good question mom.

I cleaned her glasses up from all that bugjuice I cremed them with and had them back on the table on top of the note, I took the time to notice just how the glasses sat and went out to walk the tracks for a while pondering all sorts of things After twelve thousand r.r.ties I knew why I did not want mom to know what I did to her sexy half-square glasses with the feminine neck chain, I wanted to see what she would do, to see if she would seduce me, using her sexy half-square glasses and others as well.

I made sure I got in shortly after mom did and she was quite happy after spending a day with her friend in the big W. She managed to pick up some great dainish and squares of apple, lemon cherry and fig from Polini's. Yeah I remember Worcester well from living there over at 24 Oread street. This bldg. must have been built in the early part of the century. a mansard roof, wrought iron railings outside the second and third story windows from where I sat at times after doing the second trick for a security company, yup there was a breaze and it went well with the cold beer I was chugging down.

"George, did you see the note?"

"I just did Mom, I went track walking, took the bike out for a bit and walked again."

One more week of July then the weather really gets hot and steamy. I had been riding my old Harley Sportster to work as she gets over forty miles to the gallon but the truth was I just loved biking.

I had just gotten to work when I noticed how warm one of the offices were. The condenser fan was not working, but why. My boss was not in yet so I took it upon myself to fix the problem. The office ladies were comming in and they were already complaining. For whatever reason, the motor for the condenser fan burned itself out. This motor was installed three months ago and it burns out? a crappy ass wiring job heated and burned out one of the wires and the motor being a three phase job lost a phase and subsequently drew more current causing it to burn out.

I pulled it out and called Graingers who had one in stock so I went to get it and it was not long before the office ladies were in a comfortable working area. The big boss would be pretty pleased about this

It was a weird time for me, with all I had to do at work, moms half-glasses never left my mind and oh what fantasies I had, Mom touching me all over down there with her half-moon and half-square style glasses with her dainty well made glass beaded neck-chains, giving me the best head ever or maybe a hand job and cuming her glasses to see her lick the stuff off them, her neck chain swaying gently as her head bobbed up and down on that rock hard cock of mine.

At the same time I was working on the A/C at work, Mom was reading my thoughts on my old gateway and she was getting rather turned on that her librarian style glasses and her new half- glasses had a profound hold on her son and she may have read notes I wrote a few times and she found herself using the toe of her left foot to push her patent black heel off her right foot, when it hit the floor she bent over and picked it up and started to ease it into her hot gaping pussy. Mom had to be pretty hot to have done that.

"Hey George, Good going getting that condenser fan working again. I really did not know you knew about things like that."

It had been a long day and when it was over I got on my trusty sportster and rode back to the cabin, slipped into a suit and took a swim in the lake. I don't know where mom was but as I was drying off I saw moms new pair of half-moon style glasses with the purple beads and glass diamonds and grabbed them as the ideas I had earlier had gotten me turned on somewhat and it would not look nice with mom around, walking around with a boner.

I had just taken care of a few needs and mom returned. Luckily I had her glases back where I found them and mom walked over, picked them up and took a few minutes looking through them.

"Thanks for cleaning these for me George, It is nice that you like my things."

Mom picked up supper from a well known Italian eatery and we both enjoyed it.

"George, I am going out to play Bingo after supper for a bit, o.k.?

"Yeah Mom of course."

So she headed off to the old gateway to read some erotic stories and in no way ddi I plan on reading this

Dear George, I wish I knew how to thank you for getting me to feel so womanly again, romancing my librarian style glasses and my half-glasses too, that you find me so attractice when I wear them I don't feel close to sixty. I started to read one of your lovely letters and I got so wet I had to get off with the heel of my patent black dress shoe, perhaps my heels could be a new fetish for you? Can you imagine cuming in my heels. Check out what I have in my closet.

Love Mom

"George, is your computer still working?"

"Far's I know mom, yours working o.k?"

"Yes, it is working fine."

There was a bit of a feeling in the air as if we both knew what the other was thinking of. Mom wanted to know if I read her note about me liking her reading glasses and I got the hint mom knew I read her note but was not sure if I had read it and she was probably thinking how she could get me me to do this with her watching.

I was on the old gateway a few days later and was quite surprised when I read.

Dear George, I wish you knew how happy your mom is knowing what you have been doing. It gets me so hot and squishy down there and frankly I thought those feelings died when my husband died. Thanks to you I am taking care of a few needs and I was wondering if we might get together and do our things and help each other out?

I think it is so nice, this interest you have with my various pairs of reading glasses and neck chains.

Love

Mom...

Another Saturday came and mom went off with her friend to the Springfield mall. I had a lot of thoughts on my mind and the biggest thought was, "Could mom and I live as a married couple and what would mom think of this?

I had thoughts of running those sexy glass beads of moms neck chains past her nipples to make them flutter and sucking on her breast at the same time, thinking this would surely send mom over the top, hopefull grabbing me and having me enter her lovely silken pussy.

A few nights later at supper mom asked if I had been on the computer lately and I told her I had not been as I was rather bushed, what with all the humidity.

I was kept busy at work, we had to replace the old stand-by generator and the inspector who showed up to make sure everything was up to code was a woman who looked like moms twin sister. I was almost ready to say,"Mom what are you doing here?" Long grey flowing hair, nice ass and hips with plenty of boob and she looked through a pair of gold half- moon glasses as she checked off items on a clipboard. I think I looked at her long enough for her to notice.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.