Work Mates - Cover

Work Mates

by TheWatcher58

Copyright© 2013 by TheWatcher58

Erotica Sex Story: Older man and younger woman work together. Sex between them wasn't in her thoughts but they consumed his. They finally meet in bed where he teaches her the difference between making love and fucking. No one missed them from the office that afternoon.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   Squirting   Cream Pie   .

Her long dark hair was fanned out over the pillow and looking very dishevelled - her eyes were closed, with her lips parted making small sounds of "Uhh ... uhh". Her skin was silky smooth and a uniform shade of brown courtesy of careful hours in the sun.

Her full breasts with their rock-hard brown nipples jiggled about on her chest, in synch with my thrusts into her very hot tight and receptive pussy. I could feel the walls of her sheath rippling along my shaft as I slid back and forth in her.

She had wrapped her legs around my waist, pulling me closer and deeper inside her.

"Oh god ... so good" she moaned with her next cum rapidly approaching. She had already cum once - it was rapid and totally unexpected ... and it had happened when I slid into her the first time.

This cum was going to be upon her soon ... it was taking longer to arrive than the first one but I knew that it was going to be much bigger than the first. Her pussy had been continually leaking its juices.

Placing my hands under her hips and lifting her, changed the angle of my cock inside her. My cockhead was now rubbing against the front wall of her sheath. There was an immediate change in her arousal level. Her hips were now churning against mine, like she wanted my cock to stratch a spot inside her. I was hoping that it was her g-spot.

"Ahhhhh fuck" she gasped. I could feel the flow of her juices increase on my shaft. "Oh my fucking god ... I'm cummmmmmmmmiiiiiinnnnnnngggggg!!!!" she shouted. Her hips convulsed against mine ... her pussy muscles grabbing my cock hard and squeezing it with her juices flooding my shaft and balls.

"Yes ... yes ... fuck me ... fuck me" she chanted when she finally found her voice, with her pussy muscles releasing my cock. I slammed my cock forward into the depths of her pussy with my bloated big balls slapping against her ass. My movements were restricted with her legs still wrapped around my waist.

"You beautiful bitch ... you're almost sucking the life out of me" I gasped, feeling my own cum rapidly approaching. My balls felt so swollen with their precious payload of cum boiling away ready to explode.

"Cum for me ... cum in me" she groaned.

That was all it took. My balls ached for a moment then they exploded, sending gushes of my cream racing through my cock shaft to squirt into her depths. Strong squirts ... one after the other until I could shoot no more.

"Oh wow ... I can feel your squirts" she moaned with her own cum aftershocks still racking her body but with diminishing force and frequency.

I slowly lowered myself until my chest touched hers and my lips could touch hers. The kiss was gentle, with her soft lips caressing and playing with mine. Her legs finally released my hips but my freedom was short-lived with her arms wrapping around me, hugging me to her.

My cock started to lose its hardness, with it slowly slipping out of her flooded pussy. Our kisses became less frequent, giving us a chance to speak.

She spoke first "Sex between you and I was never in my thoughts ... but I'm so glad that we have...". She left the sentence unfinished.

"Making love with you ... fucking you ... has been in my thoughts for ages" I admitted.

She thought about that for a moment then she smiled before asking "What is the difference?"

"What we just did was making love" I replied. "I hope I get to show you the difference between that and fucking"

She was pensive for a moment, thinking. Then she said "We have let the genie out of the bottle ... and maybe she doesn't want to go back".

"Hmmm ... maybe I don't want her to go back" I added.

"Show me the difference please" she whispered to me.


"Oh fuck that's nasty" she gasped with my tongue buried deep inside of her swampy pussy - a pussy still brimming with our combined juices. She tasted amazing. With my tongue busy, my hands found purpose by slipping up her body to grab at her tits and tweak her nipples. Her hands were on my head, running her fingers through my short greying hair, directing my oral attentions.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.