Ecstasy in the Big Easy - Cover

Ecstasy in the Big Easy

by Jana Cleveland

Copyright© 2013 by Jana Cleveland

Romantic Sex Story: Overwhelmed black girl leaves Boston for New Orleans for a vacation and a fling

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   .

Jasmine Townsend was in her apartment in Boston when she went on her computer and looked up Louisiana travel websites, mainly New Orleans. She has always wanted to go there because her mother had been there with some of her friends on a trip a couple of months ago. Jasmine had been through some hard times recently. Her boyfriend broke up with her after three years of dating, her mother became very ill with pneumonia and passed away, and had been through a very bad cold. Despite all that, she got over her cold and the boyfriend but still reeling from her mother's passing.

Jasmine needed a getaway from it all, a getaway from nagging, overbearing yet loving friends and family, her stressful yet profitable job as an office assistant at a marketing firm, and the very cold weather. She loves Boston and all, but needed a change of scenery for a couple of days. So she looked up travel and hotel websites to plan her New Orleans getaway. She first went to the New Orleans tourism website and ordered a visitors guide.

A week later, Jasmine received her New Orleans visitors guide in the mail and started looking through it. She even wrote a list of hotels she would want to stay in, a list of restaurants she want to dine in, and places she would want to shop. She then checked out a few travel websites to find the right price to book accommodations because she didn't want to stay at no Holiday Inn, let alone a seedy, budget motel. She planned on staying in New Orleans for one or two weeks.

She imagined a lot of things she would do while she was in the Crescent City. She imagined dancing to the beat of New Orleans jazz played by a jazz band walking down Bourbon Street, indulging on jambalaya, gumbo, red beans and rice, beignets and café au lait, po'boys, bananas foster and other delicious dishes, doing some great shopping, staying at a very nice hotel maybe with a lovely view of the city, and maybe even a sexy, passionate, romantic fling with a New Orleans native man. She started creating her own itinerary for her New Orleans adventure, not only that she even added a spa day to her adventure. She has been a spa freak ever since she got a gift certificate to the Bella Sante spa for her birthday, courtesy of her best girl friends Tiana and Drucilla.

Jasmine started packing for her trip in advance; she packed her toiletries and cosmetics in plastic zip-up bags, packed all her folded and rolled-up clothes, and packed her shoes. She then called her job and asked for time off, two weeks tops. She went online and then booked a hotel room for two weeks. She picked the Ritz-Carlton New Orleans and booked a one-bedroom suite. Once her reservation was confirmed, Jasmine got a call from her employer and her time off was granted. She printed out the confirmation pages and put them in her purse, along with her cell phone, driver's license, cash, etc. She then booked a round-trip flight online for tomorrow morning with Delta Air Lines at Logan International Airport. On the same day, she even stopped by the bank and picked up some traveler's checks.

The next morning, Jasmine got up, got dressed, and drove to the airport with her purse and luggage in tow. Before leaving, she left a note for the paperboy and mail carrier, telling them she'll be gone on vacation and will come back after two weeks. She got her airline tickets and boarding pass at the Delta Air Lines terminal. Her flight was at Gate 16, her flight number is 1462, and it connects to Atlanta for a one hour four minute layover. She made it onto the plane just in time without any incident. On her flight from Boston to New Orleans, Jasmine read her New Orleans visitor's guide to make the time go by.

About five hours later, the plane touched down at Louis Armstrong Airport in New Orleans and Jasmine had arrived. She even stopped by the Alamo kiosk at the airport to pick up her rental car, a platinum metallic Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet with black interior and all the standard features; she didn't even mind paying extra for the insurance. Once she picked up her rental car, she drove into the city and then arrived at The Ritz-Carlton New Orleans. The hotel looked so amazing that the pictures from the website didn't do it any justice. She walked up to front desk, confirmed her reservations, and got her room key card. She went into her suite and unpacked her suitcase; she then looked out her window and enjoyed the view of the city. She then got into her rental car and drove over to the French Quarter. For her first stop, Jasmine stopped by the French Market and bought some mixed spices and then went for beignets and café au lait at Café Du Monde.

She then thought about where she would go on her first night in the Crescent City while scoping out places for lunch. While having lunch at the Bourbon House, Jasmine looked through her New Orleans visitor's guide and checked out the nightlife section because they were a few nightclubs she wanted to check out. That early evening, Jasmine went back to her hotel room and got herself ready for a night out on the town. Thankfully, she packed a few sexy evening dresses and an evening bag in her suitcase. She planned her outfits and accessories before taking her shower.

After her shower, she sprayed on some Jovan Sexy for Women before getting dressed. She styled her medium-length black hair with her InStyler, put on her long purple one shoulder sweetheart gown with purple satin t-strap heels, applied her makeup, gathered her things, and walked over to Bourbon Heat on 711 Bourbon Street.

She first went to the Courtyard Bar & Grill for dinner and a few drinks. She ordered the Dozen Heat Hot Wings with Ranch dressing, Port Fourchon Gumbo-yaya for the main course and two shooters for her drinks: a Chocolate Cake shooter (Pinnacle Whipped, Rum Chata, and Patron XO Cocoa) and a Candy Bar shooter (Patron XO Cocoa and Rum Chata).

After dinner and drinks, Jasmine went to Club Bourbon Heat and began dancing to the music being spun by the DJ. She was having a good time on the dance floor, moving her body to the music. She danced for two hours minimum before going back to the bar for a drink; she ordered a V2C (Vanilla Vodka & Vanilla Coca-Cola) with a lime wedge on the edge of her highball glass while she people watched. She took a few small sips of her drink.

Then, a tall, white man with dark hair and sparkling blue eyes walked up to the bar and sat on the stool next to Jasmine; he ordered a 3 Wisemen shooter (Jim Beam, Johnny Walker, and Jack Daniels).

"Hi." He said to Jasmine.

"Hi." Jasmine said back.

"I've never see you around here before." He said to her.

"I'm from out of state, Boston, Massachusetts. My name's Jasmine Townsend. What's your name?" Jasmine said to him.

"My name's D'Artagnan Grenier, I'm born and raised here in New Orleans." He said as he gently took Jasmine's hand and kissed like a true gentleman.

"So, D'Artagnan, what do you do for a living?" Jasmine asked him.

"I'm a builder/realtor/architect. Also, I like to rebuild houses for people affected by Katrina in my spare time." D'Artagnan said to her.

"Well, I'm an office assistant at a marketing firm in Boston." Jasmine replied.

"That's very nice. So what brings you to the Crescent City?" D'Artagnan asked her.

"I needed a vacation because I have been through a lot the last couple of days. Illness, death in the family, and a break-up; all the main reasons I desperately needed a vacation." Jasmine said to D'Artagnan.

"Those are some heavy reasons. Not to be nosy, but who in your family had passed away?" D'Artagnan asked her.

"My mother, she had been suffering with pneumonia before passing away." Jasmine responded as she sipped her drink.

"I'm so sorry for your loss, my condolences." D'Artagnan replied sympathetically.

"Thanks. I like to propose a toast, here's to new experiences and getting away from it all." Jasmine said as she and D'Artagnan clink their glasses together.

"Cheers to that." D'Artagnan replied.

Even though their glasses were halfway empty, Jasmine and D'Artagnan paid and tipped the bartender as they left the bar together. They took a stroll down Bourbon Street all the way to Canal Street to the Ritz-Carlton where Jasmine was staying.

"So how long are you staying in New Orleans?" D'Artagnan asked Jasmine.

"Two weeks, three weeks tops." Jasmine happily replied.

"That's great. Do you have a cell phone number I can call you with or send you a text message?" D'Artagnan said to her.

Jasmine then took out a pen and a sticky note from her purse as she wrote down her cell phone number. She gave D'Artagnan the note once she wrote down her number.

"Thanks so much, let me give you my phone numbers." He responded as he wrote down both his home and cell phone numbers on a piece of paper and gave it to Jasmine.

Once she and D'Artagnan have said their goodnights, Jasmine went into the hotel and took the elevator to her room. She had just completed her very first day of her New Orleans vacation, especially because she met a hunky native at a bar on Bourbon Street.

The next morning, Jasmine got up, got into her rental car, and drove over to Daisy Duke's on Chartres Street for breakfast. She then did some shopping, made stops at Laura's Candies, Macy's, NOLA Bodycare, Mignon Faget, The Shops at Canal Place, Avery Fine Perfumery, and Fleur de Light Candles. She also did some volunteer work with Green Light New Orleans and booked herself an appointment to Spa Atlantis for much-needed pampering, especially after the busy day she had. While at the spa, she got a call from D'Artagnan. He called to ask her to have dinner, drinks, and dessert with him and Jasmine accepted his invitation.

"I made reservations at Brennan's Restaurant; I'll pick you up at 7 o'clock." D'Artagnan said to her.

"Splendid. I'll be at the front of the hotel when I see you." Jasmine happily replied.

Once she returned to her hotel room, Jasmine had a few hours to get herself ready for date with D'Artagnan. She showered, styled, and primped to make sure she looked her best. For her date outfit, she chose a short turquoise beaded dress with a matching shrug and a pair of black mock suede high-heel sandals with jewel detail. Jasmine was all dressed up and ready for her date, all within thirty minutes. With her purse and cell phone in tow, she went downstairs to the hotel lobby and waited for her date's arrival.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.