After the Fire - Cover

After the Fire

by mattwatt

Copyright© 2013 by mattwatt

Romantic Sex Story: Margie, Dr Margaret Simms,was burned out of everything. The entire apartment building, her car too. She stood in the night only wearing her night clothes and a robe and was simply stunned. That's when Win Tucker saw her and recognized his Mom's doctor. He brought her a coat and received a life in return for what he did.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   Petting   .

A RESCUE:

He happened on the fire, after hearing it on his special radio in the truck. At the time, he was already on his way home after his shift was over. He went over in that direction, since it wasn't far for him to get there.

Once he arrive, Win, Sergeant Winfield Tucker, checked in with the various officers in charge, who were working on the perimeter of the incident. There were people standing around, more especially since it was an apartment building fire.

He'd learned, once he arrived at the scene that it had started in the garage in the basement of the structure. Apparently some kids were fooling around in the garage, 'up to no good' he told himself, and had started the blaze.

Now there were people standing around, some of them in their night clothes and watching the progress of the fire, which had pretty quickly engulfed almost all of the building.

It was then that he noticed his Mom's doctor, Dr Margaret Simms standing toward the back of the crowd, pretty much alone. She had a thin, short robe on over what looked like an ankle length night gown, and she was obviously cold, and, Win could tell from looking at her, obviously in almost a kind of shock.

He went back to his truck right away, and brought a coat that he carried in the truck, going to Dr Simms.

"Dr Simms," he said softly, putting the coat around her shoulders.

She looked at him, giving him a grateful look and put the coat on. Then she did the unexpected. She turned to him saying: "Oh, Sergeant Tucker," and put her arms around him and held onto him, and cried. She was shaking and sobbing into his chest, and he simply held her.

(The Sergeant, Sergeant Winfield Tucker, 'Win' to just about everyone, was at that point 40 years old. He'd come out of the service and became a policeman at the age of 28, after serving a couple hitches. After joining the police force, he spent his leisure time taking care of his wonderful Momma. He'd been, you see, a 'love child', born late in their lives to his Mom and Dad. He'd been living in their wonderful, stately victorian -- which he and his Dad had worked constantly to fix up, until that horrible day, when his Dad died of a coronary -- since coming out of the service. He'd taken care of his Momma then in her final illness, and had been living alone there with his faithful companion 'Mozart' since that time.

He'd gotten to know Dr Margaret Simms especially during his Mom's final illness, and had always liked her very much.

This situation now, was so very different, however, with this lovely woman clinging to him and crying for all she was worth.)

He held her and let her cry it out, at least for now, and finally, she looked up at him, a totally grateful look on her face.

She said softly: "Everything!"

He understood immediately.

"Gone?" he asked.

"Yes," she said, sobbing again, "Everything." She looked as though she were about to cry again and said, with resolution, that he knew might not last. "Sorry to be a baby."

"Hey!" he broke in, "None of that; you've just had the trauma of losing everything, as you've said."

"Thank you," she said softly.

He still held her by the shoulders.

(Margaret Simms loved being a doctor! It was her goal ever since she was a child and 'consulted' with her Doctor Father about medical things. It had been her whole life dream. She went into general practice because she loved dealing with people. She certainly remembered Win Tucker's Mom, Ceilia, with great tenderness -- a wonderful woman.

Margaret had given her life, as had her father, to her practice. She was an active woman, worked out and, even at her current age of 58, was simply lovely. It was one of the things that Win Tucker always thought about her, that loveliness.

Her father and mother had provided well for her, especially upon their deaths, with Mom going first and then her dad. She lived comfortably in an apartment, commenting from time to time that she'd look for a house, which she never took the time to do!

Margaret paid special attention, as she aged, to her workouts. She kept her weight pretty constant at about 132 or so. She was critical of herself and took time, now and again to evaluate herself in front of a mirror, after a shower or when she was starting to dress. She liked the fact that her rather large breasts, 36d, didn't sag overly and that her butt cheeks were still round and firm. She usually ended those sessions in front of the mirror giggling at herself.

She'd had a fiancé who'd gotten 'wedding jitters' at the last moment and backed out. They'd gotten together after that off and on over a ten year period but it put her off of entanglements with men for the most part. Gradually for Margaret Simms it just wasn't a priority or a problem. There had been affairs, though not ever with married men. She was determined that that wasn't going to happen and those affairs were rich for the sex and the closeness at the time but the men were simply not 'keepers' for Margie Simms.)

And right then she was trying to calm down and force her mind to consider what she was going to do. She didn't know rightly. She'd really no one to go to. Once her Mom and Dad died, and her Uncle Andy and Aunt Betsy, they were all gone. They'd left her incredibly well off, pretty much rich, but they'd left her, and after that it was the practice. There was no one that she could think of to go to now.

It chagrined her to realize that she was actually saying all of this to Sergeant Tucker.

"Sorry!" she said, looking up at him, realizing then that she was still holding on to him for all she was worth.

"No, no 'sorries' now for us!" Win said. "You'll come home with me and we'll get you to rights and deal with all of this in the morning."

"Oh, yes," she sighed, "What a wonderful, thoughtful thing!" She was, right then, too much in shock to have second thoughts about his offer. It was just as though she resigned herself to being taken care of by him.

He led her then to his truck, telling the duty officer at the scene that he was going to take her home with him. The big cop smiled and said: "Say 'hey' to Mozie for me!"

When they got in the truck, Margie asked: "Mozie?"

"My dog!" he said, "The one who shares my life with me!"

She smiled, and said softly: "Mozie" as though approving.

She was silent for a few blocks and said, finally: "I'm smelling up your truck!"

"Well," he answered, "We'll throw you into the bath, when we get home and get you all washed up and shiny. You'll be just fine."

When he pulled into the driveway that led to the garage in the back of the property, Margie Simms exclaimed: "Oh, this is lovely! I've seen this any number of times; I didn't know that you lived here."

"Me and Mozart!" he said.

"Yes, Mozart!" she said, "Well, I approve because I love his music!"

"You can tell him yourself," he said.

He led her in the door that went into the kitchen and they were swarmed immediately by a friendly, noisy black lab who was all movement and wanted his share of petting and friendly talk from both Win and from Margie. She was taken with Mozie right away.

"This is so nice of you!" she said softly, when they were inside.

"Well, come on," he said, "We want to get you into the bath right away. It'll help you. Glass of wine? Beer?"

"You know," she answered, "I'd love a beer."

"Light? Dark? Stout?" he asked.

"Oh, my host is equipped!" she said, her first light hearted comment.

He smiled and she answered: "Stout! Fine!"

He got them each a glass of stout and then led her through the house, with her making wondering noises at the loveliness of the whole place.

"My Dad and I worked on it," he said, "Right up to the time he had the coronary."

"Yes," she answered, "I remember that. I'm so sorry."

"He was a grand guy!" Win said.

BATH TIME AND THE NIGHT:

"How about if I go and run a bath for you?" he asked.

"Oh, please!" she said, "What a treat that will be."

He led her to a bathroom on the second floor, where she remarked about the claw footed tub and he started filling the tub.

"Bubbles?" he asked.

"Oh, yes," she said, "Bubbles!"

As the tub was filling and she sat there, he said: "I have some running pants and tee shirts that you can wear tomorrow but for tonight how about if I get you a tee shirt and a pair of boxers?"

"Lovely!" she said, scratching Mozie on the head, who was sitting there with her, as though protecting her.

He came back with the small pile of clothes and said: "I'll launder your things tonight too.

"You're so nice, Win Tucker!" she said, a sob in her voice.

"I'll let you get settled now into the bath," he said, leaving.

He went back a little later, with Mozart with him, and saw the small pile of clothes outside of the door. He stood there and could hear her in the bathroom sobbing.

"Margaret? Dr Simms?" he said. "Are you okay?"

"No!" she said, "Win, please come in! And Mozart too!"

Win opened the door and found her sitting in the tub crying. As soon as he was in the bathroom, with Mozart, who seemed concerned too, she stood up, all soapy but naked and grabbed onto Win and held him, giving in to the crying again. He held her again and let her cry this time too.

"Sorry!" she said, noticing that she'd gotten him all sudsy. "Getting you wet and me with no clothes on!"

"Beautiful!" he said softly, "What Mozie and I think!"

She smiled up at him and gave him a quick kiss for the comment.

"Okay, down into the tub with you!" he said and taking a huge sponge, with Mozie sitting by and watching, began to wash her. It caused her to smile.

He washed her gingerly at first and she said then: "Don't be hesitant about this. We're already at the point that we're at, and this is so wonderful! Lovely sensation!"

"Okay," he said to Mozart, "Full treatment for the doctor!"

He proceeded then to wash her, finishing up with a vigorous shampoo of her short, salt and pepper hair. Margie loved it, loved the sensation and simply gave in to the feeling of being taken care of in this way.

When he was finished, he stood up and said: "Okay, I'll leave you here with the voyeur dog to get dried and dressed. You'll be okay?"

"Yes, fine," she said, "Especially now with the way that you're treating me."

(Margie's sense of shock was giving way, thanks to the treatment and the bath and she was realizing how much she appreciated what he was doing for her and the way that he was treating her. She also had the sudden thought about how gorgeous he was, but she pushed that thought off back into the back of her mind.)

"We'll think about that later, Mozie," she said to the dog, who thumped his tail on the floor, when he heard her talking to him.

She dressed in the tee shirt and boxers that he'd left her and smiled at herself in the mirror. She realized full well that the situation that she was in, the loss, would revisit her, probably that night, but for right then, she was fine.

He knocked on the door then and she told him to 'come in'.

"Washed your things and hung them up," he said.

"Thank you," She responded. "Nice of you! Talented too!"

"Oh, used to do it for my Mom," he said, "Especially toward the end."

She nodded and hugged him again.

He spoke to her softly then and said: "Going to put you in the master bedroom. It's where Mozie sleeps and he'll be company for you for the night, in case it's difficult."

"Thank you," she said, "But what about you?"

"Other rooms," he assured her.

He led her then, with Mozart trailing, to his bedroom and got her situated in the huge, king sized bed there. Mozart jumped up to share the bed with her. She claimed one more hug, as she lay there and then Win went off to shower himself and close up the house.

Once he was ready for bed, wearing a pair of pj bottoms, he went into the master suite to see if she was okay. As soon as he was in the door, he heard her sobbing.

"Margaret? Margie? You okay?" he asked.

"Don't know!" she said, softly, still sobbing. "Win, please sleep with me! Will you? If I promise to keep my hands to myself?"

He was over next to the bed then and said: "Yes, of course, even if you don't promise to keep your hands to yourself!"

He went around to the other side of the bed and climbed in. Mozart adjusted himself and went to the foot of the bed. Then Win reached out and gathered Margie to himself.

He was chagrined by getting an erection immediately, once she was up against him.

Margie giggled: "I can feel that!"

"Sorry!" he said.

"Nope," she said, "No 'sorries' for us tonight; remember!"

"No 'sorries'," he repeated, "Only sleep!"

He held her until he felt her relax and her breathing become regular in sleep.

He drifted off himself, and was awakened at, he realized, when he glance at the clock, 2:15 AM, by her moving. He realized from her movement that she was taking the tee shirt and boxers off. Then he felt her turn on her side toward him and could feel her nakedness pressed against him. Her breasts were pushing against his arm and his chest, as she snuggled in his armpit. Next she reached down and undid the waist strings on his pjs, pushing those down to his mid thighs, letting him move his legs to get the pjs down and off. Now he felt the scrape of her pubic hair against his thigh.

He sighed.

Then he felt her hand on his stomach, reaching down for him.

"Win," she said softly.

"Yes?" he responded, also softly.

"I want this!" she said, grabbing his freed erection in her hand and pumping it up and down a bit.

"May I have it?" she asked.

(The situation was taking a turn that Win had never expected. He was certainly enjoying his time with this lovely, lovely woman and seeing to her needs, after the fire, but this approaching passion was something that he hadn't counted on but was certainly smiling about.)

"Want to play 'doctor'?" he asked, grinning at her.

"Do you mind?" she asked, "I know it's crazy, only being together tonight and all but it's what I want right now."

"Crazy is fine," he said. "And whatever Margie the doctor wants is also fine, and Mozart agrees!" The big dog thumped his tail on the bed, when he heard his name mentioned.

Then, turning on his side toward her more, Win reached for her, and grabbed her around the waist, letting his hands drift down to encompass her butt cheeks. It caused her to sigh audibly and rub herself against him.

"Feel so fine, woman!" he said, "Doctor!"

She sighed again and moved then, hitching her right leg over his right leg. It brought her breasts in greater contact with his shoulder and upper chest.

She made a contented sound and moved herself so that her breasts, and nipples rubbed against his chest.

It also had her curly pubic hair scraping against his thigh.

She uttered a low voiced giggle.

"What was that?" he asked.

"My purr!" she said.

She spoke then, almost directly into his ear: "Win, I know how well you've been looking after me, after that fire and all. But I want you to realize that this isn't pity sex for me. This is you and me right here, right now and it seems the right, the best thing to do!"

"Yes," he began his reply, "What is better than being in bed with a lovely, lovely totally naked woman?"

"Lovely?" she asked in a voice that showed doubts.

"Hey," he chided, "Don't interrupt me, when I'm waxing passionate and lyrical! Lovely I say and Mozie agrees."

This was accompanied by thumps from Mozart's tail.

Margie giggled again, and continued rubbing herself against him.

"That feels so nice," he said.

"Does it?" she asked softly.

"Oh, yes," he said, "Especially the pubic hair! Love pubic hair on a woman!"

"Hmm, you've done research?" she asked.

"Not nearly enough; I'm sure," he said chuckling, "But am going to now!"

She reached up then and licked his ear and finally, his lips, ending in a kiss with her rolling to him and lying almost on top of him but continuing to rub herself against him.

He rolled also and, face to face with her now, whispered: "What do you want, beautiful Margie? Tell me and it's what we'll do!"

"Oh, my!" she said, fairly surprised. "Don't think that anyone's ever asked me that before!"

"They should have, the fools!" he said.

She began to talk, and as she did, he had his large hand on her butt cheeks, playing with them.

"Well, first of all," she said softly, "I like it when you play with my butt! That feels so nice, and it's just a little over the line of what one might expect."

She giggled then and he asked: "Yes?"

"To tell the truth," she explained, "All of this is a little over the line of what I'd ever expect. You are such a pleasant surprise for this gal!"

"But you were saying," he urged her then.

"Yes," she agreed, "I like it when you play with my butt! And..." Here she put her face in his shoulder.

"Oho," he said, "This is going to be good!"

She bit his shoulder lightly then, and looked up at him. He was grinning at her: "Fierce," he said, "I like that!"

"I'm kind of oral," she explained then.

"Hmmm," he regarded that remark,"Kind of oral; how great is that?"

"That gives me something to begin with," he said, "You just jump in, when you need to and correct what I'm doing or give me directions, or just bite me!"

"I like that, sergeant Tucker! An invitation to bite you!" she said, grinning and giggling.

He moved then, and moved her with him, with her giving out a little squealing noise, as he did. He had her face down on the bed, with her arms spread out, and her head on the pillow.

"Look at her, Mozart!" he said, "Isn't she fabulous! Look at the ass on the doctor!"

He slapped her ass then and Mozart barked.

After making a noise at being spanked, she giggled and said: "See! I have a protector!"

Then she lapsed into just an "Ohhhhhhh!" sound, as she felt him begin to plant kisses on her butt cheeks.

She wiggled her butt cheeks to encourage him.

He continued: moving his lips up and down one cheek and then the other. He got another surprised sound from her, when he changed his obvious intentions and raked his tongue up and down the length of her butt crack.

"Oh, this is a patented 'never happened before' thing!" she said, her voice almost in a swoon. "Please don't stop!"

"Don't intend to!" he said, "Got the beautiful woman at my mercy now!"

"Yes," she agreed, secretly enjoying the 'beautiful woman' comment, "At your mercy!"

Now his tongue delved deeper into her crack with every pass, accompanied by her constant moaning. He reached his goal of her small, puckered rose bud and stabbed at it with his tongue. By now Margie was bucking her hips up to meet the invasion of his tongue.

He left the bed then with her crying out "Whaaaaaat?"

He was back in a flash, and back towering over her again, with his knees on either side of her thighs, and explained: "Rinsed my mouth; don't want to be spreading infections."

"Well, aren't you the world's most considerate lover!" she said, pleased.

"Yep," he said, "That's me!"

"Back to work!" she said then.

"Yes, I know, or you'll bite me!" he quipped.

"No," she said, "But my friend Mozart will!"

"Traitor!" he said to the dog, "Choosing the blindingly beautiful woman over me!"

"I love the way that you talk, Win!" she said earnestly.

"Bet you'll love this too!" he said, pulling on her hips and raising her off of the bed. He stuffed a pillow under her hips and pushed on her thighs to open her legs in a wide spraddled position. Once he had her in that position, he lowered his face so that it was now between her thighs and began to lick at her pussy lips.

Her response was almost atomic, as soon as he began. She wailed into the pillow beneath her face and bucked her hips in time with his efforts.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes," she proclaimed, "This is it! This is ... is it!"

He had her by the hips now, with his large hands on either side of her butt cheeks and simply pulled her up and into his face, working with is tongue at her pussy lips from behind, beginning, now and again to stab his tongue inside of her, and alternating that with simply licking at her.

"Oh fuck! Win! Damn! This is ... woooonnnndddeeerrrffffulllll!"

By the time she got to the last word, she was blasted by her orgasm and writhed into it, shaking and moaning her release, as he continued to lick at her with his inserted tongue.

Then she spoke almost frantically: "Now, now, come to me! Into me! With me! Be mine here and now! I want the man who does such wonderful things to be mine here and now!"

He moved her then and she instantly spread her thighs to greet him. He spread himself down on top of her gently and entered her at the same time. She greeted him with a loud noise of delight, and reached her face up to kiss him.

"Know where my lips have been!" he said.

"Yes," she said, "In my ass and in my pussy and now I want them in my face!"

He chuckled and said: "Got hold of a beautiful, wild woman here!"

She sighed into the kiss and repeated his words: "Beautiful, wild woman! Me! That's who I am! That's who you make me! That's just it!"

She joined him in his movements then, in the slow sensual love making. He didn't last long. All of the build up prepared him for his crisis and she saw that he was going to cum.

She moved quickly, surprising him and hefting him off of her, captured his spurting erection in her mouth and took it in and swallowed.

"Ohhhhh my!" he said. "Mozie, this boy's sunk!"

She giggled then; her face still on his stomach. She looked at him then and began to lick up the cum that was all over his hip and stomach.

"Cleaning up here!" she said, "We doctors are good at cleaning up!"

"You, doctor, have the nicest set of tits and ass that I've ever seen, let alone dragged into bed with me!" he declared.

She sighed and held onto him. She began to cry.

"Sorry," she whispered, "It's just that this has turned out so wonderful, beyond anything that I could imagine."

"Shhh with the 'sorry'," he said, "It's been a roller coaster ride today for you; I know that, and we're gonna get you through that; you'll see!"

"Yes, my two men! My guys! My Win and Mozie!" she said, almost rhapsodizing.

He held her then, as she calmed down.

"Do you want a late night, or early morning drink?" he asked.

"Oh, that might be nice!" was her answer.

She watched as he got out of bed to get them each a glass of sherry. It was one of the tastes that he liked.

She giggled, as she saw his semi-erection sway back and forth.

"He's so cute!" she said, pointing to the semi hard penis.

"Glad you think so," he said, "He returns the compliment."

"Well, when you come back with the drinks," she went on, "Then bring him with you."

He came back and handed her the glass but, before drinking, she scrambled out of bed and went to her knees in front of him.

"This is how it needs to be done!" she said, "This is how it is with my Win!"

She reached up for his erection, now fully awakened again, and took the head into her mouth. She looked at him, while she performed. She alternated between sucking on the head, and licking at the underside of the head and plunging her mouth all the way down on it.

"Funky taste," she said, taking him out of her mouth for a moment, and playing with him, as she did. "I like the funky taste! I know where he's been."

"Crazy, wonderful, kinky woman!" he said to her.

She grinned: "That's me!"

She took him out of her mouth again and said: "I want him sometime all sweaty, and not cleaned; I want him sometime tasting just like a prick! I'd like that!"

"We aim to please!" he said. "Now suck my cock!"

"Yes, sir," she said, taking the head into his mouth. "Whatever you say!" (Though this last was garbled because she had him in her mouth again.)

She had him cumming in a short time, with him clutching the back of her head, and her lips grazing his pubic hair, on his stomach.

"Ohhhhhhhh!" he proclaimed, "What a mouth on this lovely woman!"

She finished, taking it all in and looked up at him with a beatific smile on her face.He reached for her then and easily picked her up from her kneeling position and put her on the bed.

"So strong!" she said softly, as he handed her the glass with the sherry.

They sat for a few minutes and drank their drinks.

PLANS AND SHENANIGANS:

Reality came back to her, as she sat there and drank her drink.

"There's so much to do!" she said, shaking her head.

"All tomorrow!" he said, taking her empty glass and putting it down on the night stand. "All tomorrow!"

"Yes," she said, sighing, "All tomorrow! Just hold me now and let it go away!"

They settled into bed and she rolled to him again, rubbing up against him again. She was asleep in that position quickly.

He was up first the next morning and let her sleep in. He made a call and made arrangements to take a few days off, which he had coming. Then he made some cinnamon rolls, from a frozen pack that he had and put on some coffee.

It was just as the coffee was finishing that she appeared in the doorway, looking sleepy and a bit bleary eyed, having just awakened.

"There she is!" he said with a smile, as he went to her and pulled her into a hug.

"Something smells so nice," she said.

"Yes, a little quick breakfast," he said to her.

He held out a chair for her to sit on and she sat, smiling at him.

"You know," he said after thinking to himself for just a moment or two.

"Yes?" she asked, realizing that he was up to something.

"Yep," he said, "I think that I want my clothes back now."

"Your clothes?" she said with suspicion in her voice. "And I get to wear?"

"Birthday suit!" he said, chuckling.

She stood and pulled the large tee shirt up and over her head, setting her breasts swaying in the process. He just chuckled, as she handed him the tee shirt.

Then she pushed the boxers, which he'd loaned her, down and off, making the same kind of movements to occur, and getting the same chuckled response from him.

She sat back down then and he served her some breakfast, never taking his eyes off of her, since every time that she moved at all, to eat or drink coffee or any such movement, her breasts were swaying.

"Are you enjoying yourself, sergeant?" she asked softly.

He grinned at he and said: "Immensely! Absolutely immensely!"

She took a sip of coffee and set the cup down carefully and leaned forward. She realized that she had his total attention, since he was still staring at her breasts and nipples.

"Mister," she said in a very pleasant voice, "You are in so much trouble!"

He looked at her and said softly, as though surprised: "Me?"

"You!" she said, shaking her head in affirmation and taking another drink of her coffee.

"Just wait until I sink my teeth into your rosy, red rectum!" this too was said in a very soft and pleasant voice.

He stood immediately and said: "Hey, how about if I get you something to wear?"

"You think?" she asked.

"Yep," she said, "Come on, Mozie," he said to the big lab, who'd been watching the two of them with the interest that was supported by the ever present possibility that some crumb would fall from the table, "Let's go get the pretty, naked lady something to wear."

"Thank you, sergeant!" she said softly and politely.

"We aim to please!" he said.

"Rosy, red rectum!" she repeated, and he left the kitchen saying: "We're going; right now! Clothes for the doctor! Right now!"

"Rosy, red rectum!" she said at his retreating back and she giggled to herself, once he was out of sight.

He came back in just a bit with a red kind of polo shirt, which he proclaimed was too small for him. It was a bit big on her but looked fine. He also had her pair of panties, that she'd had on, when the fire had started.

"I washed these," he said, handing them to her.

"She thanked him and put the panties up, snugging them into place.

"Then there are these," he said, producing a pair of running, workout pants.

These she put on and rolled the waistband up to make the fit better. He also had a pair of shower sandals for her.

When she was outfitted, she gave him a smile and said: "Thank you, sergeant!"

Then, as he went to sit down at the breakfast table for another cup of coffee, she went to him and plunked herself down in his lap.

"Rosy, red rectum?" he said to her, and she giggled.

"Gonna, gonna get you!" she proclaimed, "You know, 'a dish best served cold and all that!"

"Oh!" was all he managed because then she was kissing him.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.