Sami Jo - Cover

Sami Jo

by Richard the Third

 

Incest Sex Story: Something I don't write much - A father daughter story. Bill and Sami Jo, slowly get to know each other again. He is constantly fighting his feelings. She comes home from college.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Father   Daughter   Safe Sex   Anal Sex   .

I was lying in bed having trouble falling asleep, when I swore I heard my daughter's voice.

"Daddy, oh daddy ... stop! Please ... stop?"

It must have been a dream since I live alone these days. My daughter Sami Jo is in her last year of college a thousand miles away.

I insisted she finished college, despite losing my wife six months ago to a drunk driver only three blocks from home!

I did let Sami Jo come home for the funeral, but insisted she get right back to her studies.

Every time I see her, I think of my wife Jo; she's practically her twin.

It was two-am in the morning. Despite that, my phone rang.

"Hello, this is Bill Thomas?"

"Daddy this is Sami Jo. I just had a horrible dream, and I wanted to make sure you were okay."

"That's kind of funny honey. I was woken out of a deep sleep myself. I dreamed of you screaming my name."

I don't know why I lied about it?

"Daddy, I can't wait to come home after finishing up here," my daughter said. "I know you must miss mom. I'll do what I can to fill that void. Goodnight Daddy. Love you!"

"Love you honey. See you in March," I responded.


A lot about our family you can glean from the conversation so far, but the bigger problem is ... I want to have sex with my daughter. That is the reason she hasn't stayed very long when she was visiting.

I didn't trust myself around her. She is a dead ringer for her late mother. She is tall at 5ft10, about 150lbs, and 22 years old. With beautiful natural blonde hair, blue eyes that draw you to her perfect face. My best guess at her measurements would be 34C-23-35, which includes an ass that is beautiful in a bikini. I could only guess how much prettier she is naked.

Her mother may have had a larger bosom, but it doesn't matter to me. When she gets home to live again, my desires may just get the better of me.

She was an only child, but not for lack of trying. Jo and I fucked like bunnies for a solid five years, and she was the only of our issue.

Our sex life didn't slow down much after her birth. Jo was something of a nymphomaniac when we were in bed together. She gave me blowjobs when I wasn't expecting it. I would wake her up by sucking on her pussy. I fucked her in the ass at least once a week. After a while, we didn't need any lubrication, in fact; she liked it better without any. If she was a nymph, I was her satyr!


So, the months passed, and I rented Sami Jo a van to bring her stuff home from college. I had promised her a job working for me at the time she started college, provided she maintained a solid B average. She actually had a 3.77gpa, better than my grades coming out of the same college she just graduated from.

She called me saying she had just entered the outskirts of town. I took my car out of the garage, so she could back in. I heard her honk to get me outside. I had the garage door open for her.

She did a fine job of backing in allowing room on both sides of the van to get stuff out. She turned off the engine and ran over to me, "Daddy; I'm so happy to see you. How have you been?"

My instincts kicked in and said, "Much better now that my Sami Jo is home."

We hugged really tight. She even gave me a light kiss on the lips.

"You have gotten to be so beautiful, Sami Jo. If I was only thirty years younger..."

"Oh, Daddy. You have always been so nice, calling me pretty the way you do."

"Sami Jo, you are the most beautiful daughter I have. That is the truth. Let's unload your stuff."

She turned back to the van, and I noticed what she was wearing. A tight top and a white pair of what used to called 'short shorts.' I watched her cheeks practically pouring out of those shorts.

Carrying some stuff in, she asked, "Daddy, how soon do you want me to start working?"

Behind her with some boxes I answered, "I set aside a desk for you. All you need is the proper office clothing. What you are wearing isn't appropriate in the office."

"What is wrong with what I'm wearing?" she said putting her things down and showing off her delicious figure. She even turned around and looked back at me.

"Sami Jo, I would get absolutely nothing done if you wore outfits like that at work. On the other hand, we could start getting a lot of walk-in traffic."

"You are so funny, acting like I turn you on or something. I planned on getting some clothes before I start. Do you want to see what I get?" my darling Sami Jo asked.

"No, you are an adult. I trust your choices," I said following her back out to get some more stuff from the van. I sure had a hard on from how she looked and how she was talking to me.

On our way back with another bunch of boxes, I said, "Remember, at work to call me Bill or William."

"Yes Sir, I will Willam," she said making my name sound really nice.

An hour later, we had everything she wanted in her room. Some stuff was put in the garage for later. She had a nice TV than I did. Maybe if I got a bigger one, she would come out to watch TV with me. Yeah, us guys always want bigger things, don't we?

I had the living room TV on, watching football. She came out looking like a million bucks, in a nice low-cut and high hemmed red dress. "Take me to dinner Daddy, please?"

"Wow! Sami Jo, I need to shower and change. Give me 10 minutes OK?"

"Sure can, William!"

I jogged to my bedroom, stripped, showered and jacked off to a magnificent cum, then dressed and walked out.

"Ta-Da!" I said.

"I have got the best—looking date," she said. "Can we not call each other daddy and daughter? Just use our first names. Like a real date?"

"Sure thing Sami Jo. You so remind me a little of your mother. If I go too far overboard, you will tell me?"

"Maybe I will, and maybe I won't," she flirted back to me.

"Let's take my Porsche, why don't we?" I said putting my arm out for her.

She took it and I walked her to the car, opening the door for her. I got in and took off.

"Where are we going, William?" she asked.

"Somewhere I can show you off, Sami Jo. Wherever we go, I will be the luckiest guy there with you on my arm."

She giggled and smiled at me.

I saw a place I went to with her mother only one year ago. I pulled up and parked the car. I went and got her, and we walked into the place. It was rather loud, but the food was great. I did have the hottest girl on my arm. As I pulled out a chair for her, she stopped and gave me a nice kiss on the lips.

That made me smile at her as I sat by her. I had my hand on the table. She put hers on it.

A server walked up to us. "What would you and your pretty date like to eat tonight?"

"Do you still have those French-fried chimichangas?"

"Yes sir, we have them 'all-you-can-eat' or a dozen of them with some fried oysters alongside."

"Yes, that's what we want. I would like some Alabama Slammer shooters ... what about you, Sami Jo?"

"I'll have some Orgasm shooters, four to start please?" she said.

"Can I see your ID miss?" he asked. She got her little purse out and showed him. He looked and said, "Thank you."

He left and I asked, "What is an Orgasm shooter?"

Giggling, she said, "It's amaretto, coffee liqueur and Irish Cream liqueur."

"Or were you asking about the other kind of Orgasm?" she asked with a grin.

"I vaguely remember what it is. Although it is a different kind of shooter. How recently have you had a round of Orgasms?"

She was playing; I remember how to play this game.

"Actually William, it has been a while since I had more than one. Maybe later you could help me with that."

Our drinks arrived. She had four in front of her, I had six of mine.

I went first. That was good. I turned it over.

She took the first of hers and drank it slowly, then turned it over in front of her. She had a small giggle, looking deep into my eyes.

Our food arrived. I asked it to be put in between us. They still smelled as good as I remembered the last time I was here with her mother. She used to drink something called Redheaded Slut shooters. I couldn't recall what they had in them. Peach schnapps, possibly.

After a few of those remarkable chimichangas, I had my second shooter. I knew to drink them fast.

She had an oyster, sliding it straight down her throat, followed by another of her slow Orgasms. That's not exactly how I meant it, but you must understand.

I enjoyed my first oyster, following it up with another of my shooters. I grabbed another one and slammed it down as well. I've had four she's had two.

We stopped and talked for a while.

"Did you go out and drink often?" I asked.

"No!" she said. "Only after I knew I aced a test or got my grades."

She slowly started a chimichangas, and it was as erotic as I ever thought eating food could be. It dripped on her plate, and she chewed with her mouth open. I might just cum in my pants watching this.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.