Mistaken Identity - Cover

Mistaken Identity

Copyright© 2013 by Cainneach McEinri

Prologue

Science Fiction Sex Story: Prologue - It begins with Sarah waking up restrained on to a chair in a clinic. She soon learns that she has been mistaken for someone who embezzled a very large amount money. Her kidnapper has a bizarre plan for how she is to return the money. While it starts off as dark story, it is not.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Paranormal   BDSM   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Lactation   Nudism   Sci-fi sex story, adult science fiction story, adult sci-fi story

While Sarah óCeallaigh has advanced degrees in computer science, business administration, and financial management, she is filling the role of a real estate agent. Due to her success as an agent and her appearance, her photograph occasionally appears in the local paper’s real estate ads.

Unknown to Sarah, her photo is seen by an embezzler who is concerned about being discovered. This is because due to circumstances, her and her partner have a business relationship with the person from whom she stole the money. The embezzler is surprised at closely Sarah’s photo resembles her appearance before she had cosmetic surgery. After considering the issues, the embezzler tells an acquaintance, Liz, of how closely Sarah resembles an embezzler who stole several million from a friend of hers. She suggests to Liz that if she could get Sarah to return the money, she would receive a substantial finders fee. Liz who is a bit short on money is easily convinced the opportunity. Reviewing the information and considering Sarah’s line of work, Liz decides on a path that she feels will easily convince Sarah to return the money. Since Sarah is working as a real estate agent, Liz assumes that she either has the money hid or spent it. She figures appearance is a key aspect of Sarah’s interaction with customers. Thus she decides that altering Sarah’s appearance would convince her to return the money. Thus begins the events.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.