Even worse! - Cover

Even worse!

Copyright© 2013 by Mr. Mister

Chapter 9

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 9 - The Reverend Richard's family is back from vacation. Now time to put the plan they decided on into action. Story codes added as it progresses.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Mind Control   Rape   Reluctant   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size  

Friday, August, Year 0

Lamai woke up with a nipple squirting milk in her mouth. She couldn’t tell who’s it was, since she was on the bed, and a woman was leaning over her head. Lamai’s nose was buried in the fold between a breast and a stomach. The woman smelled of sweat and ... semen? Wait, she’d been fucking, right?

Oh, yeah, Timmy Johnson. With his big johnson, all right! She remembered being so horny, begging him to fuck her senseless. Why had she been so needy? There was something, just on the edge of memory. She’d been watching Timmy while he did her sisters. Then he threatened to make her suck his load out of one of the twins’ cunts. Ew! And, someone yelled, so she looked and Mrs. Johnson was sitting naked, in the closet. The door swung wide, and her black thigh-high boots spread so she could rub her pussy vigorously. Cree-py! She’d been spying on them. That’s right, she needed to leave!

But the milk was so yummy. Somebody, maybe more than one somebody had hold of her arms and legs. She had nowhere to go, and whoever it was kept filling her mouth with the most delicious breast-milk she’d ever tasted.

That was weird, wasn’t it?

Then a man’s voice (Timmy?) murmured in her ear.

“You’re a nasty incestuous bisexual slut.”

No, that’s not right. She was just a regular slut. She liked dick. Loved to fuck hot guys. But...

“You think about sex all the time.”

All the time? Well ... maybe.

“Being so bad makes you cum.”

Oh yeah! That was so, so right on. The naughtier the better! She nodded in agreement, swallowing more milk.

“You’re a nasty incestuous bisexual slut.”

She was? That didn’t sound totally correct. But she was having trouble remembering why.

“You think about sex all the time.”

She did, didn’t she. She could picture it now, riding Timmy’s massive dick, reverse-cowgirl style.

“Being so bad makes you cum.”

And ... someone was watching her. Being watched really turned her on.

“You’re a nasty incestuous bisexual slut.”

It ... it was her sisters watching. They were playing with each other, leering at her. God, she was so, so wet right now.

“You think about sex all the time.”

Fuck yeah, she did. Why, one of the twins was leaning forward to lick her pussy while she fucked. She arched her back, sticking her pelvis out.

“Being so bad makes you cum.”

She was begging her sister to lick her clit. Please, oh please! She opened her mouth to ask, but ... she had to swallow the milk first.

The voice kept repeating the mantra in her ear. It felt weird, but she didn’t care. Depraved incestuous fantasies ran through her mind as the voice echoed in her ears.

Then, the breast pulled back. She blinked, looking around. She was spread-eagled on the bed. Each twin had ahold of an arm, with their legs locked around one of hers. Their eyes were bright with lust. Mrs. Johnson stood beside the bed, at her head. Her massive knockers swayed, a rivulet of milk dripping from each nipple. Timmy knelt astride her, his hips cocked slightly to the side, so Mali could suckle the end of his dick.

He pulled out of Mali’s mouth, and scooted up so his cock dangled right over her face. He started jerking off. She could just make out both twins stretching up to lick the milk from Mrs. Johnson’s boobs.

As her mind started to clear, he fired a load of cum right into her mouth. God, that tasted so, so delicious! She gulped eagerly as he flooded her mouth again and again. Her nipples tightened, her pussy gushed, she was dying for somebody to fuck her. Or ... or even just lick her clit. Something. Anything. She needed to cum so badly.

Then Timmy withdrew, and she found a tit in her mouth again. What was she thinking about again? Oh, that milk tasted amazing.

“Oh, sweetie, you’re such a nasty, dirty totally incestuous utterly bisexual fuck-slut.”

A woman’s voice this time. Mrs. Johnson?

“You think about sex just constantly.”

Fuck yeah, she did. She desperately needed to rub one out. Immediately.

“Being so bad just makes you cum like crazy.”

Lamai started humping the air. Her pussy positively melted imagining all kinds of erotic situations. She drank more milk.

The voice kept repeating, and Lamai got hornier and hornier. By now, her sisters were grinding their own pussies into her thighs as well. She wanted to cum more than anything.

Mrs. Johnson stood up again, and Timmy shot another quart of jizz down her throat. Lamai licked the underside of his cock, tickled the glans in an effort to get him to just fuck her already!

“Please!?” She whined.

Tim smirked, infuriatingly.

“Please what, dear?” Mrs. Johnson asked, all sweetness and light.

“Please fuck my pussy? I’ll eat yours, or my sister’s or whatever you want, just please, please make me cum!” She begged.

“Not yet, ” Tim said. “First you have to watch, and describe how we make you feel. Then, we’ll see.”

He grabbed a pillow and propped her head up. He motioned for Mrs. Johnson to move around and get on all fours on the bed. She looked so delectably fuckable, boobs hanging down, tight ass upturned over thigh-high boots. Timmy moved between her calves, slotting himself into her dripping-wet fuckhole. He sank in to the root, all one move. Mrs. Johnson arched her back, groaning.

“Yes!” Mali hissed.

“Fuckin’-A!” Dao agreed.

Both twins humped her legs faster, harder.

Lamai couldn’t believe her eyes. Not-so-little Timmy was fucking his own mother, right there in front of them.

It was...

It was...

The most erotic thing she’d ever seen!

Her pussy clenched and drooled with unquenched fuck-need.

“Please?!” She whimpered.

Dao moved her knee up, so Lamai would have something to grind against, but Timmy wouldn’t have it.

“Ah, ah, ah!” He scolded. “Our little Lam has to talk. Tell us how you feel, little slut.”

“I’m so horny!” She moaned. “Watching you fuck your mom is so sexy! I wanna lick your cum outta her pussy. Outta her ass, anything, I don’t care, just let me cum!”

Tim chuckled, never slowing his incestuous thrusts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.