Butterfly Book 2: Sherry and Crissy - Cover

Butterfly Book 2: Sherry and Crissy

Copyright© 2013 by Sweet Sherry

Chapter 1: Letters from Crissy

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 1: Letters from Crissy - The continuing story of a young woman finding out who she really is and what she really wants. A darker sequel to Butterfly Book I.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   True Story   Cheating   Sister   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Public Sex  

Sherry always thought of herself as an efficient worker, someone who was able to focus on the task at hand and get it done before allowing herself to goof off and relax. But back at work on the Monday following her tryst with Crissy, she couldn't stop herself from repeatedly checking her personal email, hoping each time to see a message from her new "friend."

As the morning dragged on, though, she began to feel used and a little pissed off wondering why Crissy hasn't emailed yet. Hadn't it been Crissy who had asked for a phone number? Had she been insulted that Sherry preferred to give her an email instead? Sherry had a growing suspicion that she'd been the recipient of a lesbian "wham bam, thank you ma'am" and felt increasingly cheap and foolish as she tried to concentrate on her work.

It was around 11:30 when an email arrived from "cluv69". The message was short and to the point: "hey cuntlicker" was all it said. Sherry's face blushed bright red, and she quickly deleted the email even though her office door was closed and she knew for a fact that her company didn't (yet) monitor internet traffic.

Another short and smutty message arrived in the afternoon. Sherry worked up the nerve to reply but didn't think she was very good at dirty talk. ("I wish I could have eaten your pussy for lunch" was as risqué as she could muster.)

Right before leaving the office, Sherry called Kyle to ask what he wanted to do for dinner. But for the first time in months, he begged off, saying he'd agreed to meet a new fitness client that evening at the gym and wouldn't be home until late. The strain between them was obvious and she didn't know what to do about it.

On Tuesday, Sherry started to check her email first thing, but Crissy's first message didn't arrive until almost noon. Crissy typed that she had brought a camera to class that morning, and that she'd "taken a few interesting shots." Attached was a picture of Crissy sitting demurely at a desk in a dingy university classroom. She sent a similar picture a few minutes later, and another in about half an hour, and so on.

The series showed Crissy in various places around the college campus wearing low-cut but relatively modest jeans and a black t-shirt and carrying a backpack. They were all innocently boring.

By mid-afternoon, Sherry was no longer so anxious to keep up with Crissy's monotonous on-campus photologue. At one point, three new photos piled up in her inbox before she bothered to open them.

"Great, she's walking down a sidewalk," Sherry mumbled to herself, commenting on the first picture before deleting it. "Now she's going into the library. How studious. Now she's ... woah."

The third picture showed Crissy from a few steps behind and below in an enclosed stairwell. Her back was to the camera and her jeans were pulled down to mid-thigh, her creamy-white bare ass doing a great impression of a full & bony moon.

Sherry was much quicker to open the next email. The attached photo was another rear view of Crissy, this time opening a heavy fire door leading from the stairwell to what looked like a lobby with her jeans now pulled all the way down to her knees. Her bare crotch would have been visible to the blurry figures walking in the lobby, but it was impossible to tell if anybody was looking in the right direction. Sherry tried to get back to writing her sales proposal, but her concentration was suddenly way off.

The next picture arrived minutes later and showed Crissy removing her jeans while sitting on the dingy carpet between huge stacks of books, no panties in sight and a devilish look in her eye. At this point, Sherry gave up on getting any work done and began to compulsively hit the "check for mail" button every few seconds. She didn't have to wait long.

There were two attachments with the next email. In the first, Crissy had her back to the camera while standing at the rear of a wide study area wearing only her t-shirt, the very bottom of her ass peeping out. About a dozen students sat studying at tables littered with notebooks and books, too engrossed in their work to notice Crissy behind them.

The second showed her still bottomless in the same study area, but this time she was closer and walking towards the camera right between all the mostly-occupied tables. Even more outrageously, Crissy had subtlety lifted her t-shirt just high enough that the fluorescent lights lit up the very bottom of her exposed slit.

All the students in the room again seemed oblivious except for one: an Asian girl behind Crissy who stared wide-eyed at the almost-bare ass strolling boldly by. The look of shock on the girl's dainty features was the hottest thing Sherry had seen all day. It wouldn't hold that record for long.

The next pic showed Crissy standing beside an open office door holding her t-shirt up to her neck, exposing everything. The cute college-aged tie-wearing guy inside the little office typed away at his computer, unaware that Crissy was flashing her entire skinny self right around the corner. The sight of that figure reminded Sherry how much fun Crissy's boyish body could be.

Crissy was just a creamy blur in the next image as she audaciously ran naked across a wide hallway between rows of bookshelves, her t-shirt held above her head like a black battle flag. A couple of blurry students were visible in the background but seemed to have their backs turned.

Next came a few silly shots featuring Crissy frolicking among dingy rows of tall bookshelves wearing only her backpack and a smile. She mimicked classical poses with an oversized picture book about ancient Greek sculpture. She covered her crotch with a book about cats. She posed in profile with some sort of geology book, holding a full-page cross-section of a cone-shaped volcano sideways behind her chest so that her itty bitty titties were dwarfed in comparison, her impish face comically glum.

Sherry marveled that Crissy had apparently wandered all over the library buck naked. She figured that she may have slipped back into her clothes between shots, but with Crissy, she knew that anything was possible. Sherry also wondered who had taken the photos. She wished she'd been there to snap them herself.

It was late in the "work" day when Sherry finally finished her proposal. As she ruefully admitted to herself as she fetched it from the printer, it would have been completed hours earlier if not for Crissy's distractions. After taking to her boss for his signature, however, she let herself get distracted again, returning to her office to click the "check mail" button one more time.

She did have mail, and a lot of it, because it downloaded reaaaaally slowly through her office's cheap network connection. Her fingers impatiently drummed on the desk until the message finally arrived. Then it was obvious why it'd taken so long to come through – five photos were attached. And then another multi-image email followed. And another. Sherry's pulse raced in anticipation as the "percent complete" bar moved along at a glacial pace, but she made herself wait to open anything until all the photos had all finished downloading so that she could better savor whatever delicious naughtiness Crissy had cooked up.

This series featured Crissy (still totally nude, of course) sitting on a comfy plush chair near a bright window, her pale skin tinted golden in the late morning light. It didn't seem like a very private corner of the library, but the shots closely framed her slender body so it was impossible to tell for sure.

In the first pic, Crissy faked coy modesty, artfully covering her flat chest with her arm and her crotch with her other hand, thighs together and pointed slightly to the side.

In the second, her thighs relaxed a little so that Sherry could see the middle finger of the hand over her mons bent inward. Her other arm dropped so that one nipple peeked out.

In the third pic, Crissy uncovered her breasts and opened her legs a little more, revealing that her fingertip had slipped just inside her obviously aroused lower lips.

From the fourth photo on, Crissy's left knee was hooked over the arm of the chair, bathing her hairless cunny in direct sunlight as she boldly and nakedly masturbated in a college library.

Sherry's lusty urges had built up all afternoon and she desperately needed relief. She quietly locked her office door, turned off the overhead light, pulled her slacks and panties down to her knees, and rolled her chair tight under the desk. As she eagerly scrolled through the pictures of her pornographic penpal jamming two and then three fingers into her swollen pussy, Sherry feverishly copied, getting her own juices flowing freely.

Her favorite was a close-up that filled Sherry's entire screen with the image of Crissy's fingers and labia and inner thighs glistening wet in the golden sun. Sherry knew for sure that Crissy hadn't just frozen in different obscene poses because her hand was a blur rubbing vigorously between her thighs. The shameless little slut had actually frigged herself in public.

Just when Sherry thought she couldn't get any hotter, the last two images proved her wrong. In the second-to-last, the photographer stepped back to take a much wider view. Crissy was still spread legged and masturbating, and now Sherry could see that the chair where Crissy was stationed was at the end of a row of books, shielded from the narrow aisles on either side by a massive bookshelf.

But she had been spotted. A couple of cute co-eds had apparently come around the corner of the aisle to discover little naked Crissy gleefully playing with herself. The photo caught them both in mid-recoil, leaning back, faces almost comical with shock, both staring at Crissy, whose knees were hooked up over the arms of the chair and whose upper body was a flush shade of pink as she neared orgasm, seemingly unaware of her watchers.

The co-ed's further reaction remained a mystery as the last picture returned to a close up view. Crissy still had both knees hooked on the chair's arms, and the camera zoomed in even closer than before on her glistening and obviously spent pussy, fingers out of the way. Every wet crevice was clearly visible in the bright light, including the little bud of Crissy's engorged clit. And in red lipstick across her silky-smooth mons, she (or her anonymous accomplice) had scrawled "EAT ME, CUNTLICKER!"

Sherry obediently lapped her tongue towards the monitor until her rising climax made her involuntarily squeeze her eyes shut. It took enormous self-control not to scream aloud when she came, but Sherry bit her lip and squeezed her thighs around her hand and managed to hold back all but a happy whimper.

The sound of a ringing phone somewhere in the office broke the spell. Sherry opened her eyes and saw her boss strolling by through the narrow window beside her office door, making her very anxious about the fact that her fingers were still lodged deeply in her pussy. She closed her email program, pulled up her slacks, and looked around for something to dry her hands with. "Now I know how a teenage boy feels," she muttered wryly to herself, ineffectively wiping her fingers with a tissue and finally getting the jokes.

When her boss left the area, Sherry tried to make herself look presentable and headed to the restroom to properly clean up, praying she wouldn't pass anyone along the way. Her prayers were answered, as she made it to the ladies' room unnoticed.

Sherry also had to pee, and became alarmed when she noticed the aroma of her sex wafting through the air in the stall as soon as she lowered her slacks. Her worries increased when the bathroom door creaked open and someone else came in. She heard another stall close and lock, so she rushed to wash her hands and leave before the other woman came out.

But before she even got to the sink, the bathroom door opened again. In walked Trish, the receptionist she had dreamt about months before, carrying a half-empty pot of coffee. To Sherry's surprise, it was Trish whose face looked guilty.

"Don't tell Mr. Bradley," she whispered conspiratorially as she poured the coffee into the next sink. "He thinks coffee that eats the pipes and won't let me pour it down the kitchen drain, so I sneak in here."

Thinking Sherry's poker face wanted more explanation, she continued. "He wants me to save the old coffee in jugs and use it to water the office plants. He's a nice old guy, but he's a little loony." She punctuated her diagnosis by spinning her finger around her temple in the universal sign for insanity.

Sherry smiled weakly, trying to get out of there. "Yeah, I know what you mean," she replied, turning to leave.

"Hey, Sherry; you've got something on your hand. What is that; kleenex? Do you have a cold or something?"

The color drained from Sherry's face when she saw a small piece of tissue sticking in a damp spot between her index and middle fingers. "Yeah, I think I've had a fever all day," she replied, quickly re-rinsing and hurrying off. It was only after she'd returned to her office that she realized the double-entendre she'd unintentionally delivered.

Kyle got a pleasant surprise when he arrived home later that afternoon. Sherry had gone over to his apartment and lain naked on his bed, slowly working herself up to a plateau of repeated gentle orgasms using the same bottle of tanning oil Crissy had used at the beach house. When she heard him opening the door, she quickly tossed the bottle aside to avoid unpleasant reminders and waited, eyes closed and thighs open.

Kyle didn't say a word when he came in and saw her position, just laid his own clothes aside and hopped aboard. The tension they'd felt over whipped them into a sexual frenzy, and they humped with wild abandon, both climaxing in only a few minutes.

They cuddled together lovingly in the afterglow, face to face. But Sherry still felt a slight edge, a slight distance still between them even as their skin pressed together. Since one session of lovemaking had helped to bridge the gap, Sherry figured that another would help even more.

Uncharacteristically, she restarted the action, nibbling on Kyle's ear. She wanted to do more to help them forget about the craziness of Saturday with Crissy, so she decided to rekindle a little craziness of their own by leading a role play. But instead of bringing back the Jump Rope Girl for another round, Sherry made things much more personal; she fantasized out loud that it was her best friend Jennifer who'd arrived unexpectedly.

"What would you do if Jennie walked into the room right now and caught us like this?" she whispered into his ear.

"I'd say 'Hi, Jen, what's up?'," he whispered in reply. She knew his cheekiness was a good sign.

"What about if she walked in and sat at the computer chair right there, and she said that she was disappointed that she'd come in too late to see us doing it?"

"I'd say that I was disappointed, too."

" ... And what asked us to do it again so she could watch?"

"Well, maybe something could be arranged..." Kyle's rod had re-stiffened considerably in a very short amount of time. They were still entangled, lying on their sides, and she felt it poking her upper thigh. With a nimble adjustment, she had the tip lodged between her pussy lips.

"What if she asked if you were still inside me? What if she asked to see? Would you show her?" Kyle grunted in approval and obliged the request, hooking an arm under Sherry's knee and pulling her legs apart to allow a clear view of his rod embedded in her crotch in the direction of their imaginary audience.

"Jennie says that she can't keep from touching herself. Is that ok with you?"

"If she has to, she has to," replied Kyle breathily.

"Jennie's wearing a long skirt and a button-down blouse. Well, she was; she's unbuttoning it now..."

Sherry continued to dictate her fantasy, describing her friend slowly stripping and masturbating. Then she had Jen leave the chair and crawl across the rug.

"She's right by the bed, and she's staring at you going in and out, in and out..." Kyle pulled out a little further each time before slamming back in, letting their imaginary spectator get a good look as his entire shaft and balls as he pounded it into his girlfriend. Sherry looked down between her breasts, enjoying the view immensely herself. In fact, the sight had her so excited that she impulsively decided to turn up the fantasy another notch.

"It's Jen's turn now!" she declared, momentarily confusing Kyle into almost stopping. She took the opportunity to untangle their limbs and get on all fours on the bed, her ass angled upward invitingly.

"Yes, take me, Kyle!" she cooed in a slightly different voice, pretending that she was Jen. He finally understood her new role and entered her from behind with a low groan.

He knew that Sherry was really worked up when she started talking really dirty. "Oh fuck me, Kyle!" she cried, "I want you so bad!" Then she added, "I'll lick Sherry's pussy while you fuck me!" Kyle seemed to really enjoy the idea and banged Jen/Sherry's ass more violently.

Sherry wiped her wet from around his pounding shaft and made a little slit with her moistened fingers, turning her head so that Kyle could see her tongue at work licking a simulated cunny, cooing "Oh, watch me lick Sherry's pussy, Kyle, don't you love to watch?..." as her tongue lapped up a second helping of her own girl juice.

Kyle didn't last much longer after that. A minute later, he clutched her hips and grunted "Oh god, Jennie, I'm gonna cum, here you go!..." and she felt his seed spurt deep inside. She wasn't quite done, so when he exhaustedly pulled out and rolled beside her on the bed, her hand worked furiously between her thighs and became slippery with their combined fluids as she made herself come, hard.

"Let's not tell Jen about that, ok?" she requested with a wry grin as they lay side by side a few minutes later, catching their breath. The wild sex seemed to break the ice. Though things were not quite back to normal, at least they were talking and even joking a little.

But when Kyle left to get a take-out dinner, Sherry used his computer to type a quick email to Crissy. She thanked Crissy for the pictures, but asked her not to send any more since she couldn't spend every day at work looking at homemade porn and masturbating. She briefly described the role-playing fun she'd just had with Kyle and had just hit the "send mail" button when he returned bearing little Chinese food boxes. After filling up on some curry chicken, Sherry let Kyle fill her up with something else one more time.

Sherry was delighted to see that Crissy had already written back by the time she arrived back to her own apartment. Crissy thought the fact that Sherry had masturbated at work was "hot as shit" and asked Sherry to tell her more about Jen and the JRG.

Sherry started to write a short answer and just couldn't stop. For hours, her sexual experiences and dreams poured out through the keyboard.

She started big, admitting her sexual uncertainty to Crissy, how she'd always been attracted to girls but how her mother had tried to squash every sexual thought throughout her early life. She told of her unrequited lust for Jen, including her so-far unsuccessful seduction attempts. She explained all about the JRG and her related role-plays with Kyle. She described everything that had happened on the night she'd first seen Crissy at Wendy's; the lap dances at Beach Bunnies, the flashing at the drive-thru window, and her thoughts when Crissy popped her leering face into Kyle's car window. And she told Crissy about going back to kiss that girl on Vecino Beach (though she omitted any mention of the boys that she'd almost fucked and sucked).

When Sherry finally clicked the "send" button at 2AM, she felt like a great weight had been lifted from her shoulders. She also felt horny and fingered herself while scrolling through Crissy's sexy library pictures one more time before finally going to bed.

The alarm clock buzzed all too soon the next morning. While showering (and cursing the soap for not filling her with bubbly energy like it did for those people in the commercials), Sherry recalled the email she'd written in the wee hours and had sudden misgivings.

She hardly knew Crissy at all, yet she had shared secrets that she'd never told anyone before, ever. It sure seemed like a very foolish thing to do in the light of day. Thankfully, Sherry reflected, Crissy still didn't know all that much about her, either — only a first name and a free email address. That was comforting, but not very, and Sherry wondered why someone who was practically a stranger had affected her so.

At the office, Sherry refrained from checking her email. It wasn't too hard since she was so busy after having wasted the previous afternoon. A staff meeting ate up her morning, customer visits ate up her afternoon, and the workday was over before she knew it. But as soon as she got home that evening, she plopped in front of her computer and looked for Crissy's response.

It was there, but it wasn't at all what she'd expected. Instead of more pictures or a short note, Crissy had replied to Sherry's long confessional biography with one of her own:

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.