New Arcadia - Cover

New Arcadia

Copyright© 2013 by Jehoram

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - George finds that the nudist resort he's visiting is actually an academy of higher sex education. On his arrival, he's jacked off by a teenage girl under the tutelage of her mother and by evening, he's asleep in bed with another teenager and her mother after balling them both. Four orgasms in seven hours, and the fun is just beginning...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

“In the final act, the true value of my system is that it breaks down the traditional view of monogamy as a realistic goal for society. A truly complete human being is one that can be in a deep and loving relationship with as many fellow human beings as possible. One can love three, or five, or twelve others as deeply as he loves a spouse, a love that includes sexual as well as emotional satisfaction. I would expect no less of those Guides whom we select to further our cause.”

--- Alfonse Gregorio, from Return to Eden

You know how many parents can only feel their worth to be validated only when they become grandparents? Herb and Marcie felt the same way about their Apprentices becoming Guides and passing on their expertise to the next Apprentices, as Louise and I did when we arranged to take two Apprentices under our wing and teach them the more esoteric arts of sex. We knew that Merilee and Bruce would be good candidates, and Marcie and Herb heartily agreed with our choices. But I was wondering if Mandy would be taking an Apprentice, too. I didn’t have to wonder long, though, because my husband Dick had something to say about it.

It was on a Tuesday night, after we’d put our kids to bed. Dick and I just finished fucking, and I realized how familiar he’d become with gay sex. That was something, along with a liking for pubescent girls with small titties and bald snatches, that he’d never realized before he came to New Arcadia. But he knew how to give my ass a good pounding as he stroked my cock to a climax, and how to be on the receiving end, as well. We had just finished a mutual cock-teasing, ending up with cock-sucking each other to a perfectly timed mutual climax and swallowing each other’s cum, while Louise and Liz were getting it on in the other bedroom. We were about to join them when Dick said, “Let’s get a beer first. I want to talk to you about something.”

“You got a problem with the taste of my cum?” I protested.

“Not at all! But there’s something that’s been on my mind for a while.”

Well, that something turned out to be his thinking about asking Mandy to take him on as her Apprentice. He asked me if I thought he was ready for the job, and assured me that he wanted to learn as much as he could. “Do you think I have a chance?” he asked me.

As far as I was concerned, he was more than ready. He and Liz been living with Louise and me for years now, fucking the girls on an almost daily basis. What I and Louise learned from Marcie and Herb had been passed on down to him, and the only thing that had been keeping him from seeking the Guide position was his job, which required him to be away at sea for weeks at a time.

But now he was doing more administrative stuff for the government’s oceanic research division, and rarely went to sea anymore. And when you’re married to two Guides-to-be, you’re going to learn about a lot more than garden-variety sex. He was now completely bisexual, as a Guide needs to be, and there wasn’t much we could throw at him that he couldn’t handle.

“Have you asked her yet?” I asked, meaning Mandy.

“No. I mean, she’s such a goddess now. Way more advanced than a lot of Guides, or so I hear. They’re saying that she’s one woman in a million. Is it true that she fucked every single Guide in that conference in New Zealand? And that she can read minds?”

“That’s what she told me. The first part, anyway. And I don’t doubt it. It was so strange to see them putting her down at the beginning because she was only a green-band and looked like a child... ‘that kid with the long nips’ is how they referred to her ... and then practically begging for a chance to fuck her at the end.”

I took a pull from the bottle, and continued. “As for that second part, I don’t know if she can read minds, but she can read bodies. She’s in tune with her lovers in a way I’ve never seen in anybody else. So she’d be a great teacher for you if you wanted to be a Guide. And I think you’ve got what it takes to be a Guide, and I know you’ve got a special place in your heart for her.”

“That’s true. She was the second woman I fucked when I came to New Arcadia. It’s weird ... at first I thought she was just a kid, too young to fuck. But then she gave me one of the best screws I’d ever had, as good as the one that Louise gave me the night before, and I no longer had any doubts about her becoming a Guide.”

“Do you want me to ask her about you?”

“If you would, I’d be grateful.”

“Okay, then, I’ll do it. But right now, let’s see what the girls are doing.” And that’s how we left it. We found that they, too, were finished with their tryst but were horny for some bedtime cock. We flipped a coin, and it was Liz who ended up with me, after the three of us drained her breasts. I knew I’d get more when we woke up, with her sucking my cock as I got my morning milk from her tits.

On our next visit to New Arcadia, I sought out Mandy and had a talk with her. When I mentioned Dick’s proposal, she smiled. “You know,” she said, “I’ve been thinking the same thing myself. When he first came to New Arcadia, I was the second one to fuck him, after Beryl. And I told him then that I thought he had some potential, and I wanted to fuck him every week to check his progress. Ever since then, he’s just gotten better and better. I mean, he’s been screwing you and Louise every time you’re home, and he couldn’t have better bedmates than that. It’s practically like being an Apprentice anyway. Is he here?”

“He is. Liz is with the kids at home this weekend.”

“Then I’ll ask him. But first, do you wanna fuck?”

When any sane man is asked that question by Mandy, there’s only one answer. And since we’d all be having Apprentices soon, it wouldn’t be long before we’re too busy with them to have opportunities like this. So we went to her cabin, where her sister was getting it on with their uncle in the other bedroom. We gave them a kiss and spent a delightful hour in Tantric sex with my cock up her cunt, but keeping perfectly still letting our energies flow back and forth. She was getting pretty good at that, and although she couldn’t always control that effect where she could give me another orgasm right after I had my first one, it was delightful whenever it happened. And this time, it did, and we spent a full two minutes locked together in continuous orgasmic bliss. That was a trick we’d learned from Herb and Marcie, who now considered us as adept at Tantric sex as they were.

Well, Mandy did ask Dick, and Dick said yes, and so it was that we had an initiation ceremony for him and Merilee and Bruce the following weekend. It was the usual ceremony that Louise and I had when we became Apprentices to Marcie and Herb. We held on a Saturday night, after the dance; we’d all excused ourselves a little early so we could set up the mats in the gym. There would be two components to the ritual: the initiation ceremony itself, and then the participants engaging in the simultaneous orgasm that we called the Shakalara.

What made this Shakalara different from our other attempts, though, was that we had an audience. We’d invited some of our dearest friends and fuckbuddies to witness the ceremony. Merilee’s daughter Janice, Dick’s wife Liz, Mandy’s brother Davey and her sister Ivy, Bruce’s mother Abby and his sister Denise, and all the “plus ones” they’d brought, all formed a ring around us. We told them to stimulate each other while we were performing the ceremony, and even fuck if they wanted to, but to hold off on their orgasms until we gave a signal. We were curious to see whether the effect of a thunderous mutual orgasm would bleed over into the spectators.

Herb and Marcie oversaw the ceremony, although they no longer had any direct part to play in it. It really was a “changing of the guard,” I thought. There was the customary partaking of those special drugs that heightened sensation without pushing us closer to a climax. We oiled each other up in the light of the candles we’d arranged around the mats, and admired the sheen of the oil on our naked bodies. All the men had erections, and all the women were masturbating to get into the mood. (Mandy, of course, had no need of it, since she seemed to always be in a state of pre-orgasmic excitation.)

We’d flipped coins to determine the order of the proceedings, and Louise happened to be first. As Bruce stood before her, I thought back to the time that I first saw him on my first visit to New Arcadia, a gangling kid with an almost constant erection. “Bruce Boner” was what they called him then. Now he was a young man, with a beard and a cock that was still long, but thicker now, and pre-cum was streaming from it in a steady trickle from an evening of erotic dancing.

“Accept this ring from me,” Louise told Bruce, and then she offered him her right breast. “As milk flows from the breast to nourish, so shall you accept knowledge from me.” Bruce sucked at the nipple for a few seconds. It was hardly the first time he’d sucked on it, of course, and a few years ago he’d actually drunk Louise’s milk from it, when she was still lactating after the birth of our kid. But now it had a new significance. Then Louise knelt before him and licked the pre-cum from his cock to complete the rite. With that, they hugged and it became my turn to accept an Apprentice.

Merilee knelt before me now, and I slipped my Apprentice ring onto her finger. She took my hard cock into her mouth and sucked on the cap. “As semen flows from the penis to propagate the species,” I intoned, “so shall you accept knowledge from me to propagate the culture.” She did this little trick I’d taught her, flicking her tongue along the frenum. I was glad I had complete control over my stimulation. I chuckled, and let her play with my cock for a few moments. Then she stood up, and it was my turn to kneel before her and tickle her clit with my tongue.

Finally, it was Mandy’s turn to welcome Dick to the rank of Apprentice. His cock, too, was streaming with pre-cum, and Mandy gave it just the caress it needed to give him a thrill but not bring him any closer to a climax. All the women were trained to do this, but only Mandy excelled in the trick. It was her extraordinary ability to sense the state of arousal in her partner that set her apart from everybody else at New Arcadia, even those who had been Guides for years. Dick had caught a glimpse of it the first time they coupled, on his first visit to New Arcadia many years ago. But now her talent for it astonished everybody who met her.

She pulled Dick’s head toward her chest and offered him one of her long nipples to suck. As he suckled on it, she said, “As milk flows from the breast to nourish, so shall you accept knowledge from me.” Her breast, of course, had never actually held milk, but such was her sexuality that men swore they could taste it when they suckled on her small breasts. I could imagine Dick tasting it now. Then she took the ring from the chain around her neck (her fingers were too slender to accommodate the ring), kissed it, and slipped it onto his finger. Finally, she knelt and gave the cap of his cock a quick lick and a kiss.

And we concluded the ceremony with the Shakalara, that synergistic exercise in amplifying simultaneous orgasms. Dick had experienced that rush of sexual exaltation on the day he was given his “green band,” and Herb, Marcie, Louise, Mandy, and I had actually taught classes in the art on our visit to New Zealand, and it was fairly routine for us. But Merilee and Bruce had never experienced it before. Nevertheless, we had no doubt that with five Guides, achieving Shakalara would be no problem.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.