New Arcadia - Cover

New Arcadia

Copyright© 2013 by Jehoram

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - George finds that the nudist resort he's visiting is actually an academy of higher sex education. On his arrival, he's jacked off by a teenage girl under the tutelage of her mother and by evening, he's asleep in bed with another teenager and her mother after balling them both. Four orgasms in seven hours, and the fun is just beginning...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

“There are three milestones in the development of a person’s sexuality in our Eden. The first is when the person is exposed to our culture for the first time, whether as a child or an adult, and sees the beauty of being a sexual being in a world of sexual beings. The second is when the person is initiated into our inner circle, where acknowledgement is made of the person’s adroitness in the arts of love. The third is the elevation to Guide, where it becomes the person’s duty to lead others to that same level of adroitness.”

--- Alfonse Gregorio, from Return to Eden

When we got back to California that Friday, Louise and I went directly home from the airport. Dick and Liz were waiting for us in the big bed that could hold all four of us, and I got to taste her sweet breast milk again after a week away from it. She was producing it by the pint, her milk spurting from her nipples as she rode me cowgirl style. At the height of her first orgasm, the milk was a fountain of steady white streams that bathed my chest and face. When Louise and Dick latched on and began sucking at each nipple, she crested into a second orgasm that was greater than the first and lasted for a good ten minutes, her vagina clenching my rod the entire time. What a wonderful homecoming gift! Liz uncoupled from me, breathing hard. It was obvious that she was going to be out for the count, at least for a while.

Then it was Louise’s turn to take us men together, my still-hard cock in her ass and Dick’s in her cunt, moving with the synchronicity that we’d learned to favor ... me pulling out as he was pushing in, and then pushing in as he was pulling out, so we could feel each other’s cocks sliding against each other through the wall separating her vagina and her rectum. After we’d all orgasmed, the jet leg hit me and Louise like a ton of anvils, and we drowsed off right away while Liz and Dick went back to the other bedroom to fuck some more. He was gone the next morning, off on a six-day strip aboard his marine research vessel. The next morning, Liz served us breakfast in bed, with our coffee sweetened by her tit milk, and let us take a breast apiece and suck on it as she masturbated herself to a nice good-morning climax.

Leaving Liz behind with the kids, Louise and I went to New Arcadia, where we were met by Mandy at the gate. We three new Guides found ourselves greeted by the entire population and showered with congratulations on our new status, and it wasn’t long before we were paired up for a grueling series of copulations. Candy and Beryl were the first to snag me and propose a threesome. I noticed that Louise and Mandy had been sitting with Brenda and Abby, and that made sense ... all the Guides that hadn’t attended the conference welcoming the new ones to their fold.

My fucks with Candy and Beryl were sort of bittersweet, since I’d learned that they were transferring to another Gregorio resort. It had been decided that part of the reason for New Arcadia’s success was our abundance of female guides, and now that there were two more of them, it made sense to spread the wealth around. So I made sure to give them a good send-off. We certainly weren’t going to be short of female Guides, since we still had Marcie, Abby, Brenda, and now Mandy and Louise. (Sandra had left us some time back when her job took her to the East Coast.)

But what a send-off it was! I was finger-fucking both women, as I’d done on the night I was initiated with Candy and Marcie, but I could easily sense my partners’ levels of arousal now, and brought them to a simultaneous climax. Then it was their turn to amuse me, licking my shaft with two tongues until I gushed my load onto their faces. They licked the cum off each other, and then we cuddled until I was hard again. I fucked Candy doggy-style as she ate her daughter to an orgasm, and then the ladies switched while I was still hard, and it was the daughter I was fucking as she tongued her mom. When I came the second time, I slid under Beryl and licked my spend, which trickled from her vagina, until both women climaxed as one.

I had to smile. Both women had fucked me on my first trip to New Arcadia, but it was separately. I always liked screwing a daughter after screwing a mother, or vice versa, and people joked about my “streak” for having those trysts. I had three of them on that first visit, although I didn’t know if you could count Abby and her daughter Denise, since all they did was pleasure me to an orgasm together. But Candy and Beryl, Cory and Anne, and Setsuko and Mira were all my partners on my first weekend in New Arcadia. And after that, I’d spent a night with Marcie and the next morning with her daughter Heather.

And, of course, my young friends Heather and Cory simply had to give me congratulatory fucks that weekend, since they had been among the first girls to pleasure me on my first weekend at New Arcadia six years ago. I was the second person to be welcomed into Heather’s hairless pussy, on the morning after her initiation, and Cory gave me my first fuck at New Arcadia on that same first visit. Although both girls had been just sixteen, they were already expert at pleasuring a partner, having been “in training” since they first turned fourteen. Now twenty-two years old, they were no longer the skinny children they were then, but showed all the voluptuous curves of grown women, with skills and libidos to match. They were raised in the Gregorio method by the most skilled teachers and probably were destined to be Guides themselves eventually, once they decided to commit to the additional training. And now I was formally one of those trainers, ready to pass those traditions on to a new generation of lovers.

Like Vanessa, the fourteen-year-old girl I met the next morning, who would be getting the first taste of cum from a penis as she sucked it, and the first sensation of a man’s tongue gliding along the folds of her virgin pussy. I tried to make that experience as beautiful as I could for her. My aim is always to unlock that passion in young girls like her, and guide them to their birthright as a women, standing naked and unashamed, fearless and confident and free to take advantage of any cock or cunt that pleases them, knowing that they are in complete control. Maybe they’ll blossom into the kind of sensual, liberated woman Denise and Heather were, and that Gregorio wanted all women to be. I hope so. They deserve it.

There was another girl I pleasured that morning who could have been the poster child for that hope. Her name was Janice, and she had turned sixteen about three months ago. I’d been working with her since she came to New Arcadia two years ago, along with her mother Merilee. They’d moved here from Hawai’i, where Merilee had been a member of the Gregorian community there for about three years. I’d fucked Merilee the first weekend she was here and found her an enthusiastic lover with a high libido, although her technique still needed a bit of work. Over the last two years, I had occasional trysts with her and found her improving fast, sexually insatiable, and hungry for more knowledge. I gathered that her history was much like Louise’s, in that we was accepting her sexual side later in life, unlike the women who’d been raised in the Gregorio system since puberty.

(The fact that she had a daughter right after her marriage, and a son a year later, didn’t indicate that she was really in touch with that part of her personality at the time, only that she’d had enough sex to get impregnated twice. I found out later that her husband had been a poor lover as well as an immature spouse, and that their divorce happened soon after Janice’s brother William was born. Part of the reason she hooked up with the Gregorio resort, In fact, was that she wanted not only to revive her libido but to expose her daughter early to that life-style and teach her the difference between love and lust, and to show her that she wouldn’t need any single man ... or any man at all ... to satisfy her awakening libido.)

When Merilee brought Janice to New Arcadia for the first time, she asked me specifically to teach her daughter the arts of sex. I’d acquired a bit of a reputation for that that, as I’ve said before, although I hadn’t known how far that reputation had spread beyond the confines of our little colony. The introduction wasn’t a big shock to the young girl, since she’d been raised as a nudist by her mother and the sight of naked people was nothing new to her. The sight of the men’s erections had startled her, but her mom reassured her that this sort of thing was common at New Arcadia and then left the young lady in my charge. Within a week, she was seeing not only erections but ejaculations, and the sight of a penis spurting cum was no longer a surprise to her. Within three weeks, she was sucking my cock and swallowing every drop of my cum.

Except for her comfort with nudity, she was your typical fourteen-year-old, well into puberty, with widening hips, fine blonde hair on her crotch and armpits, and breasts that stood high and firm on her chest, with nipples the size and stiffness of pencil erasers. She had her mother’s brown eyes and honey-blond hair, although she wore it straight and short instead of the profuse curls her mother favored. Before she came to New Arcadia, she’d had a lot of teasing about her ears, which stuck out a bit, but I found them endearing and told her so. That helped her self-image immensely, and she always greeted me afterwards with a smile that made the sun come out on a cloudy day.

She’d already had a few of the introductory lessons in masturbation that Abby gave to all new girls, so we spent that first morning just getting to know each other, as she fondled my penis while I willed it to various stages of hardness, from rock-hard to totally flaccid. I asked and received permission to caress her vulva and breasts. I found her accepting my caresses without distress or anxiety, which was an encouraging sign. The fact that we were doing in on the lawn area we call the Green, with dozens of people of all ages doing the same thing, probably made it easier for her to cooperate. She could see that it was the “grown-up” thing to do and, like all girls her age, she really wanted to be “grown up.” And, of course, men and boys with boners were parading by all the time, so she accepted that as a part of life as well.

It also helped that Merilee took the time to be on the Green at the same time, usually masturbating the red-band boys. Janice would giggle as she watched her mother coax a fountain of cum from the boy’s cock, just as I was finger-fucking her to a climax of her own. Then the kids would share a post-orgasmic hug as Merilee and I congratulated them.

Janice and I continued our work together every other weekend for the next two years. She became adept at giving blow-jobs, and looked forward to the clitoral stimulation and finger-fucks I’d give her. After the first couple of months, she was orgasming without trouble and adored cunnilingus. In fact, I thought she was ready for initiation by our most recent session, and discussed it with her mother after a wonderful fuck; Merilee, too, had blossomed into a most adept lover. She gave her permission without a moment’s hesitation, and asked me to bring it up with the other Guides.

I had a chance to discuss her candidacy with Herb and Marcie when we were on the plane to the conference, and they both gave their consent, although they wanted to confirm it with the other Guides back home. That was part of the post-coital discussion that I had with Beryl and Candy, and that Louise and Mandy had with Abby and Brenda. Since everybody was in agreement, it was my pleasure to announce it to Janice the very next morning, at our usual training session.

I waited until I had finger-fucked her to her first orgasm of the day. “Janice, my dear, how would you like to have a man’s cock in there?”

“Am I ready for it?” she gasped, her body still trembling from her climax.

“Yes, you are,” I said as I kissed her left breast, now a respectable size for her age, with dark pink nipples the size of gumdrops and exquisitely sensitive to sucking and stroking. “The Guides have all approved it. Your mother, too.”

“You mean I can fuck now?”

“Not now. After the initiation. Let’s have it next week, so you and your mom can plan it.”

She smiled. “I already know who I want to have for my first fuck.”

“May I ask who?”

“You,” she said, and she reached over to squeeze my hard dick. “You know me better than anybody here. My mom says you’re a splendid fuck. Better than anybody, and I think she’s had all the men here. Herb included! This is the cock I want to have in me!”

“I’d be honored,” I said as I kissed her other breast. “Let’s seal the agreement with some fellatio, if you’re up to it.” By that time, my cock had been at full hardness for an hour; she couldn’t bear to have my cock simply at half-mast during her sessions.

Without replying, she guided my cock to her mouth and began a most artful demonstration of her skill with her tongue, paying extra attention to the frenum, that sensitive area on the underside of my cap. We laughed like children and, when I finally came, she insisted on sharing my cum, and our lips locked in a cum-filled French kiss to seal our agreement. Then she left me so she could tell all her young friends the good news. It was lovely to see her dancing away, her boobs bouncing and her long legs with a spring in her step.

It was at that moment that Merilee came by and lay down beside me on the Green, that expanse of lawn where most of our masturbation and training took place. She took my cock into her mouth and sucked out what was left of my sperm.

“When will I be tasting my daughter’s cunt on this?” She laughed.

“Not until next week, I’m afraid. You’ll have to wait until then, my dear!”

“You’ve told her, then?”

“Just now.”

“And she chose you for her first fuck?”

“Actually, she did.”

“I thought she would! She’s told me many times about her fantasy of being fucked by you!”

“I’m flattered! Say, let’s go to my cabin and screw.”

“I was just going to suggest that -- a welcome-back fuck! I’ve missed you!”

“Yes, it’s been a few weeks since we’ve fucked.” I cradled her right breast in my hand and sucked at the stiff nipple. She responded by tracing a finger around my own left nipple. When I reached down to her crotch, with its generous thatch, she spread her legs and accepted my finger. We finger-fucked like that for a while, with her on the high end of the Golden Zone, hovering on the brink of an orgasm. Two red-banded boys came over, transfixed at the sight of her writhing body. She invited them to jack off onto her breasts, and they willingly complied. And I saw Melody, a red-haired virgin I’d been training with for a while. She had a smile on her face and one hand on her cunt and the other squeezing a fat nipple, masturbating herself to an orgasm as she watched us. We smiled back and blew her a kiss.

Well, that’s about as far as you can take it on the Green, so we got up and went back to my cabin, her proudly displaying the boys’ cum that was still dripping from her breasts. My wife Louise was in the other bedroom, and although the door was closed, it was apparent from the sounds that she had company. Along with her familiar gasps and screams, I heard two male voices, probably both green-band teenagers. Merilee and I smiled as we eavesdropped, and then repaired to the other bedroom.

“Lay on the bed,” she commanded. “I want to ride you cowgirl. Want to see what I’ve learned about pussy-sliding to get a guy hard?”

“Slide away!” I said, and that’s what she did. Straddling me, she slid her vulva over my half-hard cock, first lightly grazing it with her bush and, as it responded by getting harder, pressing her labia against it with increasing pressure. Back and forth she went, all the time letting her cum-adorned breasts dangle and wobble; she knew that turned me on. This mother who had nursed two babies now proudly displayed a pair of tits that had just the right amount of sag for me. She had been self-conscious about that before her first visit to that club in Hawai’i, but now she was perfectly happy with them, knowing that there was a type of man that adored that sort of boob. Her nursing had already given her unusually long nipples; although they’d shrunk since she weaned her kids, they were again as long as they’d ever been after five years of being sucked by lovers. And they were as sensitive as her daughter’s; like Janice, she could climax just from having them sucked on.

When I’d gotten to full hardness, she positioned my cock at her entrance on the downstroke of her slide, and pushed it into her in one easy motion. Then she leaned back, breasts bouncing, and “rang the changes,” letting my cock rub against every inch of her vagina, front, back, and sides. I could easily control my own libido, so I let her use me as a fuck toy until she approached her own orgasm, which she signaled by flopping down on my chest, her hard nipples grinding into my pecs. She was sweating profusely, and not from the weather. I started thrusting hard, and felt a gush of wetness as her orgasm hit her like a thunderclap. I took the opportunity to unleash my own libido, and lifted her off the bed as lunged into her and released my sperm into that slick tunnel. She gave a moan and a last clench of her Kegels, and then lay on me, every muscle relaxed. Her chest was slick from her sweat and the boys’ cum she’d been wearing.

“Damn!” she said. “I wanted to show you how I could do the ‘ripple’ with my Kegs, but I got carried away.” The Ripple was a technique she was working on, involving using the muscles of her vagina to grip a cock sequentially. It was a trick she’d just stated to learn, after seeing it demonstrated on her fingers by Marcie, one of the head Guides.

“Don’t worry,” I replied as I stroked her sweat-slick back. “There’ll be other times. Now do you want to go find your daughter and let her lick your semen-flavored pussy juice off your quim? Or my cock? Or do you want your son to do it?”

She laughed. “How dirty! But that can wait, too. Let’s shower. We could both use it! And I’m getting hungry, so let’s hit the snack bar, too.”

So we did. On the way over, we saw Janice chatting with Melody and William. She gave them a hug and then saw us. Taking her brother by the hand, she came over to us.

“Hey, Janice,” her mother said. “Take George’s cock and give it a suck.” The girl took my limp penis into her mouth, ran her tongue along its underside as she sucked it, and then gave her mom a smile as William grinned, his own cock rising.

“That’s you I’m tasting, isn’t it, Mom?” she said with a grin.

“You’ve tasted it often enough,” her mom replied. “You ought to know what it tastes like! And you ought to know what George’s sperm tastes like!”

“I never tasted them together, though. It’s weird. Tastes different, somehow.”

“Let me taste!” William said.

“Take it from my pussy,” Merilee told him. So William slid two fingers into his mother’s snatch, and then licked them clean. He nodded his approval.

“Someday soon,” Merilee told Janice, “I’ll be tasting that sperm coming out of your pussy! I’m looking forward to that!” With that, the women gave her daughter a kiss and we all marched over to the showers, where I gave Janice another finger-fucking under the shower head as her mom and brother sucked those lovely little nipples. I saw Merilee’s hand grasp her son’s cock and wank him until his sperm gushed from the tip and was washed away by the stream of water; she’d timed his orgasm to coincide with his sister’s, which I thought was a nice touch. Then it was Merilee’s turn to have her nipples sucked on by her children as I finger-fucked her to an orgasm of her own. What’s beautiful about New Arcadia is seeing how lust can bond the members of a family into an orgasmic togetherness that the Outside world seldom sees.

A week later, we had the initiation after the Saturday night dance. It was the usual routine. Janice looked beautiful as she lay on the cot, a circlet of flowers on her head and an intricate green vine pattern painted on her body. The vines began at her perineum and traveled up each side of her slot to the engorged clit peeking from the inner lips of her newly shaved crotch, now on display as she spread her legs to expose her hole. Continuing upward, the vines twined around her breasts, and went up to her shoulders. Other tendrils crept out on her arms down to her fingers and her legs down to her toes. Almost all of her torso was covered by the vines.

William was the first in line, wanked by his mother, his sperm landing directly onto his sister’s vulva as they all laughed. They’d all guessed that his sperm would be inside that cunt as soon as William was himself initiated. Everyone was impressed by the amount of semen he’d spurted. “He’s been saving up for two days,” Louise whispered into my ear. “He’s declined the offer to cum on my tits during the arousal drills.” I thought that was a touching and thoughtful gesture on his part. We all smiled as Janice rubbed the sperm into the folds of her cunt.

I was the second, assisted by Louise and Mandy taking turns with my cock, and sent my spray onto Janice’s left tittie. All the other men followed, with Beryl and Candy, attending their last initiation at New Arcadia (at least for a while); They fist-fucked each other and added their own gush of cum onto a slim body already covered with the ejaculate of two dozen penises.

I didn’t see any of that, because after I had spewed my own load, I was hustled away by Merilee and Will and given my own paint job, an abbreviated version of the vines on Janice’s body except that my cock, now hardening again after they took turns sucking it, was painted entirely in green. That’s another thing that surprised me; the boy’s skill at cock-sucking told me he’d had a lot of practice, probably in the boys’ dorm at bed-time. It remained to be seen how “gay” he’d go. Mandy had told me that he was turned on by her when she was putting the virgin boys through their edging practice. But, then again, Mandy had never met anybody who hadn’t been aroused in her presence, male or female. I made a mental note to have a session with him on the Green and see if he enjoyed being sucked as much as he liked sucking. It wasn’t often that I would get a taste of boy-cream and have my hand on a red-band’s pulsing cock as it was spurting its load.

I then returned to the ceremony, which was just concluding. I got there just as Janice was getting up from the cot, already flush with an orgasm as the cum was streaming off her body. It was easy to see why; the paint on her vulva was smeared, along with the paint on the fingers of her right hand. Most of the initiates liked to masturbate to an orgasm as they were sprayed with cum, and Janice was no exception. She was still breathing hard as she was helped to her feet.

Marcie clipped off the girl’s red wrist-band, replaced it with a green one, and introduced me to the crowd as Janice’s first fuck-mate, an announcement that was illustrated by Janice going down to her knees to suck the paint off my knob, and then rising to press the cap to her green-smeared clit. After kissing the two women, I bowed deeply as the assembly clapped, and then led my new fuck-mate off as the crowd paired off for their nightly trysts. I noticed that Merilee paired off with my husband Dick, who was already getting hard again at the prospect. He’d just come back from the research ship, loaded with stored-up cum, and the amount he’d just deposited on Janice was just a drop in the bucket.

“Do you want to take a shower first?” I asked.

“No, I want to smear our paints together as we fuck!” she giggled. “I wanna make a mess!” She definitely had her mother’s flair for bed-play.

“Okay, we’ll go straight to the cabin.” And that’s what we did. There was champagne in the mini-fridge, and we opened it and toasted each other.

Like all the other virgins I’d deflowered, Janice displayed no nervousness. Her mother and all the female Guides had already told her what to expect, and no sooner did she hit the bed than she spread her long legs wide and offered me her green-painted cunt. “Lick me, George,” she said. She knew I needed a little more time to recharge, and wanted to savor the moment.

I licked the paint off her vulva (it tasted like frosting and cum) and then went to work on the folds of her labia. She was purring like a kitten, and I knew I could slip two fingers into her vagina right away. She smiled as they went in, and played with her tits as I gave her clit a licking as my fingers stroked her vagina, seeking the G-spot that years of masturbation had rendered exquisitely sensitive. I was fully hard again by then, and she noticed it.

“Put it in, George. Make me a woman.”

“You already are a women, dear. Your green wristband is proof of that.”

“You know what I mean. I want you to put your cock in me and cum inside me, like you promised.”

“And I always keep my promises.” With that, I slid up her body, our paint jobs smearing together, and guided my cock into her waiting vagina. It slid in as easily as my fingers did, and she gave a little gasp as she wrapped those long legs around mine. I gave her the full treatment, my cock going hard and soft, stroking every inch of her vagina from her lips to her cervix, all the while touching all the trigger points I had mapped out in the previous months. I arched my back so that more of my weight was on her stomach and hips, and my chest just barely grazed her nips. I knew from our nipple play that she would like that. She responded by swaying side to side, her nipples rubbing lightly against my pecs. And then her arousal crested to a climax, which I was able to keep aflame for about ten minutes by stroking every trigger point she had, and matching my thrusts with her gasps.

It was the first time I’d fucked a virgin since I’d become a Guide, and I felt that I owed her the best fuck I could give. I obeyed her every whim, listened for her breaths, felt her pulse, all to make sure our bodies were perfectly synchronized. And she came, and she came, and she came. Was it a dozen orgasms, or a single orgasm with a dozen crests? Whatever it was, it left her limp. Her eyes finally fluttered open, dreamy with post-coital bliss. She cried, but not from sorrow, because she was laughing, too.

“Did you cum yet?” she whispered.

“No, I was waiting until you were done with yours.”

“Go ahead and cum. I’ve felt your cock spasm with cum a dozen times, felt it in my hand. But I want to feel it in my cunt. Do it!”

And I did. With a final thrust that left her breathless, I plunged my cock into the depths of her sheath and loosed a torrent of cum, each pulse accompanied by another thrust. A half a dozen times my cock spasmed, and she felt every one of them. There was no doubt that she’d had a final orgasm as I kept my cock thrust deep into her for as long as I could.

“Wow!” she said finally. “Is it like that ... that good ... all the time?”

“Usually not. But it’s always as good as you make it. Most men aren’t as trained as I am in pleasing you, so you have to help them, guide them, talk to them and listen to them. It takes time and practice, but it’s worth it.”

“Then let me thank you for the most glorious cum I ever had. Mom was sure right about you! She wants to fuck you next, you know. Tomorrow morning.”

“Tomorrow morning, after I screw you again, dear. I like to give my new woman a before-breakfast fuck, as soon as they wake up!”

I rolled off her. “God, what a mess!” she laughed. “All the paint’s smeared around! Every bit! We look like aliens with green skin!”

“Do you want to shower now?”

“I don’t think I can even stand! I need to sleep, I didn’t sleep at all last night, I was so excited. Now everything’s been squeezed out of me! And I’m thirsty!”

So we each had another flute of champagne, which had the effect of knocking her out completely. We fell asleep, locked together, on sheets now smeared with green paint and cum.

What woke me up was her hand on my hardening dick. She was arched over me, green-tinged breasts dangling over my belly, her bald cunt inches from my face, still smeared with paint and cum. I saw the sperm that I’d planted in that virgin cunt just hours ago and licked it away as she stroked me to hardness.

She was about to suck on me when there was a knock on the door. It was Merilee. “Can I come in?” I heard her say.

“Sure,” Janice and I said, almost at the same time. The door opened and she was there, fondling her clit. Her face had the smile of the cat that ate the canary, and Dick’s cum was trickling down her right leg, almost to the knee. She must have come directly from his bed.

“Hi, Mom!” Janice said as she unleashed my cock from her grasp. “Do you want him now?”

“Not yet!” Merilee said. Then she said to me, “I told you last week that I wanted to taste my daughter’s pussy on your dick! Here’s my chance!” And with that, she took my hard dick into her mouth and sucked it clean as Janice laughed.

“Mom, you’re such a slut!”

“You bet I am, honey. And what I want to do now is suck George’s cum out of your pussy, if you’ll let me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.