New Arcadia - Cover

New Arcadia

Copyright© 2013 by Jehoram

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - George finds that the nudist resort he's visiting is actually an academy of higher sex education. On his arrival, he's jacked off by a teenage girl under the tutelage of her mother and by evening, he's asleep in bed with another teenager and her mother after balling them both. Four orgasms in seven hours, and the fun is just beginning...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

“Every time an Apprentice is made, a torch is lit. Every time a Guide is created, that torch is passed. And so the word spreads. Is it possible that the world will someday be a place where sexual satisfaction is the birthright for every woman, man, and child? Will we overcome the last of the religious and cultural scruples which have doomed this quest in the past? We can only teach and learn, and let nature take its course in the way it must inevitably go.”

--- Alfonse Gregorio, from Return to Eden

On a sunny weekend in February, Herb and Marcie called Louise, Mandy and myself into their office at New Arcadia, in the new building we’d constructed so that we could operate the year around, regardless of the weather. They had big news for us.

Their new office was spacious and sunny, with couches to sit on rather than chairs, making it easier for people to stretch out and masturbate, as indeed we found Herb and Marcie doing when we arrived. It wasn’t full-blown wanking, of course, but only what they needed to keep them in the “Golden Zone.” Herb’s nude body was sprawled on one couch, his hand caressing his half-hard cock as sunlight glinted on his hairy chest. Marcie, on another couch, was kneading her full breasts with her hands as a vibrator protruded from her cunt. We all took our seats and followed suit after putting towels down on the brand-new furniture, as nudists do.

“There’s going to be a Guide Convention in June,” Herb began. “It’s going to be at the Gregorio resort in New Zealand, a place called New Paradise.”

“That’s where Trevor came from, isn’t it?” Louise said as she traced a long finger around the pink clitoris protruding from her blond, curly bush. “That Guide who visited New Arcadia a couple of years ago?”

“That’s right,” Herb said. “It’ll be a four-day seminar, and they’ll be holding workshops in various techniques. Trevor’s expecting at least fifty people to show up, maybe more.”

“So you want us to ‘cover you’ while you’re gone? No problem.”

“No, Louise. As a matter of fact, Trevor specifically asked for the three of you to attend.”

“Wait,” I said. “I thought the seminars were for Guides only? No green-bands allowed?”

“Well, that’s usually the case, but Trevor was so impressed with what the three of you showed him that he insisted that you come along and actually teach some of the classes. In my opinion, that’s an honor that shouldn’t be passed up.”

“Teach a class ... to Guides? That’s quite a responsibility. We’ll be representing New Arcadia, and people will really be looking at us.”

“Let them look!” Marcie chimed in. “I have every confidence that you’ll acquit yourselves well, and so does Trevor. Mandy, do you have something to say?”

Mandy, who had been pinching her nearly bald pussy lips together, took a breath. “Look, I appreciate the honor. But are you sure this is what you want? I have a hard enough time convincing visitors that I’m a green-band and not a virgin. I mean, I’m twenty, but I’m five foot nothing and weigh ninety-eight pounds, and could still pass for fifteen, except for my nipples. It’s taking me forever to grow into an ‘A’ cup, and my cunt is still nearly hairless! I don’t know what a bunch of Guides would think of me. I remember the stink there was a while ago, the one that brought Trevor her to investigate. Won’t it get us in trouble?”

“Let us worry about that,” Herb said. “There may be some talk at first, until they get to know you.” That, I thought, was the understatement of the day. I’d seen countless men and women fall under the erotic spell that Mandy cast wherever she went ... and not only the hebephiles like me who have a taste for her pubescent figure, but everyone else, too, male and female alike. You know how some some women have a smile that says, Let’s fuck right now!” That’s her. Some people just radiate sexuality, and she was one of them. She always looked like she was on the ragged edge of an orgasm. Of course, we’re all trained to be in that “Golden Zone” of arousal, but nobody can stay that close to the high end, for so long. Nobody but Mandy.

“What do they want me to teach?” she said, as her finger returned to its customary activity between the folds of her pussy.

“The ‘minimal-area penile masturbation’ technique you showed Trevor, I think. That video you made on it last year has been causing quite a stir in the Gregorio circles. We keep sending out copies, and they want to meet the person who invented it.”

“I can do that. And I can bring along that new toy I’ve been working on for the girls, and the parts and equipment I need to print copies of it. Does my 3-D printer work over there with their electricity? I’ll have to check.”

“What about us?” I asked.

“Well, remember that ‘man-in-the-middle’ threeway you and Louise showed him? He has some new information on that, and they’ve tried to replicate it, but they’d like to have your help. Are you game?”

“Sure, as long as you and Marcie can help us demonstrate it. You’re as good at it as we are now.” The women nodded agreement.

“And they’ve been really impressed with our success with the Shakalara technique,” Herb continued. “With the five of us working together, we should be able to get another three Guides on board at every session. Maybe four, with three three-somes ... who knows?”

I was already planning how to deal with my work-load with the studios, where I work as a script doctor. “I can move around the projects I have, but we’re really busy here at New Arcadia at that time of year. How are going to work around that?”

“We’ll be leaving Sunday night and coming back on the following Friday. Most of our activity here is on the weekend, so as long as we’re back by then, I don’t see a problem. And we’ll have Abby, Brenda, Candy, and Beryl to cover for us. So are we all in for this?”

“I’m in, as long someone takes care of our daughter. Louise, do you think Dick and Liz can do that?”

“I’m sure they will. So I’m in for sure. I’ve got some vacation coming that I can take. Mandy?”

“That’s my summer break, anyway. So sure, let’s do this.” We stood up and hugged, and left for the assignations we’d scheduled with the other New Arcadians. I knew that there was a fifteen-year-old virgin girl named Janice who was already waiting for me on the Green for her weekly lesson in cock-sucking, and Mandy and Louise needed to get ready for the afternoon sessions where they taught edging techniques to the virgin boys.

And that was how, four months later, the five of us were on a plane to New Zealand. We were met by Trevor at the Auckland airport and driven to a hotel owned by a local Gregorio member, where our rooms had been booked. In fact, most of the hotel had been booked by New Paradise, from the the third floor to the top. That space included thirty bedrooms with king-size beds, three conference rooms, and the top floor ballroom, which also functioned as a dining room and assembly hall during the day.

Some of the other Guides were already there, and smiled at us as we went to our rooms. We smiled back, because we sure liked what we saw! Every one of them was naked, as we would be as soon as we found our rooms. Nudity would be the rule for the next four days; only the hotel staff would be in their usual uniforms. As usual, the men would be sporting at least partial erections, and the women would be masturbating un-selfconsciously as they socialized. Every skin color was represented, from the palest Nordic complexion to the dark brown of Africa and Polynesia. We were all seeking to stay in that pre-orgasmic “Golden Zone” of arousal, a technique that all Gregorio participants learn by the time they get the green bands that allow them to fuck freely.

As for our rooms, we shared them equally. A chalkboard was set up in the third floor hall, listing all the rooms. When we found a partner we’d like to fuck, we simply looked for a room that didn’t have a check mark beside it. When we found one, we’d mark it, use the room for our tryst, and then return to erase the mark and free up the room for somebody else as we picked our next fuck-mate. Of course, there were always somebody else’s personal items in the bathroom, and that person might show up to use them, but they wouldn’t bother us. We’d invite them to join us in bed, but usually they had plans of their own.

And there was a lot of fucking going on, because it was common for Gregorio Guides to have intercourse with as many other Guides as possible, so as to broaden our sexual horizons. I tried to pick the ones that I’d ordinarily never meet ... a Swede, a Somalian, a Russian, a Malayan ... sexual experts every one, as I was presumed to be, but each one bringing something new to the experience. Except at dinners, or during the seminars where I was demonstrating a technique with Louise or Mandy or Marcie, I hardly saw my fellow New Arcadians at all. And the fucking began the moment we undressed and checked in, because a good fuck is just the thing to minimize jet lag, right? There were lovers to greet us, escort us to their bedrooms, and give us wonderful “welcome” fucks.

I have to admit I was a little nervous at first. It was the same vibe as the one we had back home at New Arcadia, where we regarded each other with undisguised lust, and a woman might be mentally trying on the fit of the hard-on of the man in front of her while the man might be wondering how that woman’s breasts might feel in his hands, and what her pussy might taste like. But there was usually no real rush to hop into bed. Instead, we were intent on staying in that pre-orgasmic “Golden Zone,” savoring our arousals as long as possible before caving in to our lusts.

All that was familiar territory to me. But now these men and women were all Guides, expected to be masters of that technique. Since I wasn’t one myself, I worried that my performance might not come up to their standards. I consoled myself with the thought that Marcie and Herb wouldn’t have put me in this situation without feeling that I was up to it. “Trust yourself,” I thought.

And, as it turned out, the women were all as gracious as they were skilled. It was easy to read their patterns of arousal, and every fuck was fun. It was kind of like two trained singers performing together for the first time. They already have a sense of pitch and rhythm, and it’s just a matter of adjusting to each other’s style and trusting it. And, after we’d climaxed, they would usually compliment me on my prowess at locating and stimulating all the erogenous zones on their beautiful bodies. “Are all the green-bands at New Arcadia as good as you?” they’d ask me. “I’ve got to pay you folks a visit real soon!”

The mornings were devoted to Shakalara exercises, where we five Californians would invite three other Guides for those simultaneous “pipe organ” orgasms that would leave us all gob-smacked, and then encourage those Guides to try it on their own. We always had a waiting list of volunteers, and were happy to see that those Guides would be forming their own groups of six to eight and reporting their successes to us. On our last go of the seminar, we even went for a ten-person session, and it went off without a hitch ... another first for the Gregorio community! In fact, we discovered that the “Law of Diminishing Returns” applied here, as well; the effects were virtually indistinguishable from an eight-person session.

And in the afternoon, we’d demonstrate that “man in the middle” threesome technique that Louise and I developed, using a male Guide as our subject. It’s a tricky technique, since our job was to transmit all the energy he was feeling in his rectum as I butt-fucked him to Louise’s vagina as he in turn fucked her. As with Shakalara, a simultaneous orgasm is critical to the technique’s effectiveness. It’s all in the timing. But Herb and Marcie had become as adept at it as we were, so we were able to demonstrate it to whoever was interested.

And Trevor told me that, after he had had the experience on his visit, he went back to his research and found a reference to the practice in a damaged book on Indian sex practices that was dated to around 500 BCE. Only an illustration and a fragment of the text survived, and there wasn’t enough information to reconstruct the technique. So our “invention” was really a re-discovery! And now that we’d perfected the techique, there was a great deal of interest in it, especially among the habitually bisexual men who were savoring an orgasm that had both male and female components, which the usual threesome can’t always provide.

And where was Mandy? Well, she was as skilled in the practice as we were, but she was pretty busy teaching her seminars on “minimal masturbation,” where only a very small portion of an erect penis is used for stimulation. And she had invented a sort of dildo that could approximate that sensation in a vagina or rectum. It consisted of an open-cage cylinder with a large orifice on its side. The cylinder would be slipped into the vagina or rectum, and motors at the base would activate a set of small probes that could be directed to stimulate a small surface area, which was displayed on a computer screen using a micro-camera inside the tube. Not only could the probe be manipulated by a joystick or the computer’s keypad, but it was programmable, so a user could record a favorite pattern and play it back at will. As a sex toy, it was an impressive piece of work. And the neat thing was that all the custom parts could be printed, in any size you wanted, on the 3-D printer she’d brought, and all the patterns and programming could be downloaded off New Arcadia’s private server on the Internet.

Needless to say, it caused quite a stir when it was introduced at the “Sex Toy” display. It suddenly made the usual fucking machines and mechanical dildoes and vaginas look like “old technology,” and Mandy was printing them out, assembling them, and distributing them as fast as she could.

And when she wasn’t doing that, or participating in the Shakalara sessions, she was screwing everybody in sight. We almost never saw her except at meals. Now everybody’s libido needs a rest now and then, but not hers. And she was hitting on the women as well as the men. I sensed that, as the days passed, the attitude concerning this “child prodigy” was changing from amusement to awe. At first, the talk was all about “who’s that kid with the long nipples, and what is she doing here?” But once a Guide had fucked her, they could not look at her again without fondling their pussies or penises with fond remembrance. Already she was the talk of the town, casting the erotic spell she was famous for back home. I could be talking to a guy with a semi-erect cock, and that cock would go to full hardness whenever she walked into the room and caught his eye.

And so the days passed, as the five of us taught what we knew, learned what we could, made new friends and fucked our brains out.

On the last evening, we had a great dinner, after which all the tables and chairs were folded up and moved against the ballroom walls. Then out came dozens and dozens of mattresses, which were laid down to cover the entire floor, except for a small elevated stage at one end of the room. The mattresses were covered with plastic sheeting, and bowls of Nuru gel were brought in and placed on small tables near the walls. All Gregorio Conventions end in a mass orgy, and this would prove to be no exception.

Trevor took the stage, his cock hard and high. “Before we begin the festivities, we have a little business to transact.

“First, as your host for this year’s Gregorio Convention, I want to thank all of you for participating. We all learned a lot, and met some wonderful new friends. Please take what you’ve learned back to your homes and spread the lessons to all your associates there.

“And second, you are all aware that we broke tradition by inviting three green-bands to attend the convention with us. I believe that these three have acquitted themselves admirably, as I knew they would from the moment I first met them two years ago. So would our members from New Arcadia in California please come up to the stage?”

I was startled to hear us summoned, and I could read that shock in the faces of Mandy and Louise, although Herb and Marcie just smiled. I assumed that we three green-bands were going to be thanked for our contributions and then asked to leave at this point, since we’d inferred that the orgy was for Guides only. As we made our way to the dais and stood before the audience, Trevor resumed his speech.

“I visited New Arcadia a few years back, because I had heard rumors that these three people were being promoted from black-bands ... and, in one case, a red band ... to green-bands prematurely, and I was sent by the Gregorio Association to investigate. I found that the rumors were not founded in fact and that, despite the relative inexperience of George and Louise, who came in as black-bands only four years before, and Mandy, who was only seventeen at the time, all three of them were extraordinarily gifted in the erotic arts.

“And I found something else, there, too. I saw a level of eroticism in the red-band virgins unmatched anywhere else in the Gregorio community. Let me tell you a story about that. On my second day there, I was bathing in the communal shower they have. I saw a boy at the next showerhead being approached by a girl. They both had red wrist-bands. They exchanged a word or two, giving each other permission, and then the girl jacked off the boy as he slipped a finger into her vagina. They took their time bringing each other to orgasms as the water streamed down their bodies, and then they kissed and left together, hand in hand. And they showed not the slightest bit of shame or embarrassment at such a public display.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.