Frustrations of a Woman in Love-a Wife's Impregnation - Cover

Frustrations of a Woman in Love-a Wife's Impregnation

Copyright© 2013 by 23singer

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - By starting with the sacred aim of having their own baby, how an impotent husband watches his wife's seduction in accepting a powerful black man as her second husband while she's really in love with her first one.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Interracial   Pregnancy  

James and Donna were married for four years when they decided to have a baby. Though he was quite young, at 25, James had a real passion for being father of a lovely baby-girl and his 21 year-old wife was craving to start a family. The best Donna knows was her love for her husband since the day they met. So, her deep wish to have a baby from her husband was quite natural though their fate had told them that they have a quite big problem in contructing a family. It was James's extremely low sperm count. Donna was very fertile as a healthy woman and she knew that she was addicted to have sex in last year they tried almost every night while experimenting to have a baby.

"You know James," the young woman hissed

"I wasn't like sex that much before last year while we tried so much..."

"Yes I know Donna, you're somewhat like a slut last year and I like it very much..."

The young husband was embarrassed a bit due to her impotence to get his wife imseminated. This made his wife blushed and she smiled with her face beaming with a new light,

"But darling, to have a baby I think we have to find a new way other than you fucking me..."

That was what the young husband's mind was occupying.

"darling, I do want to have a baby as you do but no way out has come to my mind ... other than artificial insemination..."

"Nooo ... nooo ... no one can convince me to have a steel tube between my legs..."

Donna shrieked wildly. James already knew that his wife hates any kind of surgery even for a good cause. They discussed their options and decided they didn't want to adopt so they should look into artificial insemination but without any kind of tube.

"But darling this does means that you would get fucked by another man..."

This time the husband was shrieking.

"Please don't be rude James, we were mentioning here to have a baby ... I mean what you couldn't do on purpose..."

The young husband smiled sadly and whimpered,

"Yes but you see no harm about getting fucked by a meat tube instead of a stell tube..."

Donna was quite serious about the idea and she finalized the discussion by saying,

"We both should look for a good and healthy donor..."

After a week at thursday night Donna said to her husband they have to talk after dinner. She was a good cook and made her husband happy with what they were eat. After two glasses of wine, the young woman watched her husband quizzically and told that she found a good candidate for what they were planned for her impregnation.

"Think smart please and don't get angry and..."

she paused to estimate what her husband would react,

"And please trust me that your wife is for only you till the end of time ... and she will remain faithful as long as she lives..."

Her insistance made the young man helpless in objecting his wife's idea.

"Then please let me know who this son of a bitch will be..."

"No James, he's not sonofabitch but will be the biological father of our child ... and he would make you a father legally in front of laws ... so I will present him to you on Friday night ... that's all..."

At friday night when doorbells rang James answered the door and saw a taller man with jeans and a tight t-shirt. The big surprise for James however he was black.

When they met at the door Donna put the finishing touches on her ensemble. Tyler shook James's hand, engulfing it in his own and presented himself by his name. The embarrassed husband heard that the guy's name was Tyler.

"I guessed your wife wouldn't tell my name before we see each other..."

The young guy muttered. James's only answer was to smirk nervously and when he returned to the foyer Donna began to make her way down the stairs. James and Tyler both stopped in their tracks, speechless. She had poured herself into a simple one piece summer dress. Her tits were barely contained inside of her strapless dress. Her big ass poked way back. Both men could see a hint of lacy black underwear hardly hidden underneath, the dress was so short, even slutty. Her strappy stiletto heels threatened to do harm to anyone in their way, but more importantly showed off her toned legs and accentuated her ass. Her skirt was so low cut that in her every step both men saw her pink panties and white satiny buttocks. James noticed the other man was looking eagerly at his wife in between her legs though he thought no harm if they would fuck each other at the end. He didn't remember however If he saw his wife's so confident with her sexy figure till that night.

Wife, husband and soon to be lover of wife made small talk around the kitchen table, until James whimpered helplessly,

"Donna was saying that you consider this as a clinical procedure and there is no pleasure involved. That's a little hard to believe."

"Please sir, no one can give a promise but I would tell with all my heart that this is in fact my intention when we will be together in your bed with your wife ... I should add also that I had no experimentation in making a woman pregnant before your wife kindly asked me..."

"Well ... I think my wife was so passionate than me about having a baby with your help."

The young husband whimpered though Donna piped up,

"Wait a second James, baby," she implored in her baby girl voice.

"I think we should trust Tyler. I think I'll like him when he's doing what he should do so I see no harm If we get started as soon as possible."

She kissed and rubbed on James. The husband hesitantly said,

"But darling, we didn't intend to act that fast ... and honestly I hadn't thought you will dare to try out a chance about the colour of baby..."

This made the willing wife nervous while she whimpered,

"You know we only have a by fifty fifty chance for having a white baby from my genes otherwise we both love our black baby ... I don't mind whatever his colour will be ... I will love my baby in every way..."

The apprehensive husband figured how his wife was resolved about fucking the guy but clearly on purpose.

Donna's kiss began to tend much more intensive just like they were at the start of a good fucking so the helpless husband moaned deeply,

"Okay Donna ... If you should do this right now..."

The young wife eyed her husband meekly,

"Darling If you believe in this is what we should do then let it flows..."

They stayed silent for a while then Donna invited them to dinner. While each drank the champagne after dinner, Tyler chatted jovially with James, James chatted awkwardly with Tyler, Donna nervously eyed Tyler and occasionally James, James nervously gazed at Donna, and Tyler ate Donna up with his eyes. Everytime James stared at her wife's concerning face he saw thrill and excitement in her lovely face. The young husband figured that his wife is so inconsiderate to hide her nakedness under her slutty summer dress. To make the atmosphere between the three of them warm, the other man made some arrogant compliments about James's wife.

"Of course I promised nothing would be happened to enjoy the impregnation act but I'm only human and I couldn't be hardened without some excitement from your adorable wife..."

he muttered aiming James,

"But I don't think I have a problem when I look at your wife, I'm sure husbands like you always know how other men want to fuck their wives ... I hope you also know that..."

This made the husband laughed nervously,

"C'mon Tyler, my problem is not to be hardened but my low count of sperm ... you should know I fucked her every night in a month ... and I'm only proud of my sexy wife by knowing every man who sees her wants to fuck her though its only me who did this to her..."

He paused for a moment, it was clear he had something else to worry about.

"Please Tyler," the concerning husband asked the other guy,

"Couldn't you tackle the job less than ten times..."

His problem was now clear both for his wife and Tyler so both of them smiled knowingly though Donna spent a lot efforts to hide her smile from her anguished husband.

"My dear friend," Tyler chuckled,

"As mature peoples we both know after the first time there would be nothing to concern though it wouldn't be fucking but only a clinical operation that's all ... and I promise I will try to not enjoy of course as well as possible ... anyway I'm just a human ... and your wife was best to fuck..."

As the champagne ran out, Tyler said,

"Donna, I think it's baby making time. Take me to your bedroom."

then turned to helpless husband and chuckled,

"I promise that our sessions with your sexy wife shouldn't last any more than an hour but could go indefinitely if there are problems. We'll try to keep you apprised if anything comes up."

Donna approached her husband and gave him a long kiss while hugging her husband tightly in front of the other man who's watching then with a knowing smirk. She told her husband how she loved him and he'll get his gift If he had patient enough to wait for them like a good baby boy. While they were kissing in the middle of the room, Donna felt Tyler took her hand and squeezed tightly and turned her face to him. It was quiet strange when another man takes her hand while she was in the arms of her husband. It wasn't familiar at least.

"It wouldn't be fair If our first touch will be behind your husband's back sweety..."

her soon to be lover whined slowly. Donna stared with her eyes open with astonishment.

"Ask your husband If you don't believe me Donna..."

the black man smirked and pulled her soft body into his arms, he began to kiss the young wife while her husband only a feet away from two lovers. The young woman felt her husband's arms encircling her waist unknowingly.

Donna had transfixed first and tried to not respond the other man's seductive kisses while she thought Tyler would keep short this lover's kiss. While she was still feeling her husband's breath on her neck, Tyler forced her to let his tongue inside her hot mouth.

"Oh Tyler, please don't make me do that..."

she moaned and felt her husband too was trying to hug her shaking body from her back. Before letting her away from his strong body, Tyler stared at the husband and smiled sincerely,

"C'mon James, you well know that your wife will get my meat after a short while and I thought it would be honest If you get some first impression about what we had to do in your marital bed ... I think the deal was like that..."

By jealousy or not, James was shaking and he had embraced his wife like he didn't want to let her go away. Tyler looked at the husband compassionately,

"C'mon James, I hope you don't think I'll fuck your wife while you are with us..."

This made the husband blushed and he whined,

"Of course I can't handle to ruin your privacy as well as the woman you're taking the bed is my wife..."

This made Donna sob,

"Oh my baby ... I don't want to go If this would hurt you ... you are the man I love ... he'll only do his duty..."

By telling her love for her husband she hit Tyler and embraced her husband with great care.

"I love you James, he could have my body but I belong to you forever and in every way my darling ... please try to cope with me fucking another man and then I will be in your arms with a baby in my arms ... isn't this what we expect from this affair ... please let me go with him with your approval baby ... pleaseee..."

Though he wasn't sure, James saw how his wife was in love with him and he felt himself so proud of having such a wife, she was so sexy but totally faithful to her husband.

"She was still faithfull to her husband even in such a bad situation ... I love my wife..."

The helpless husband lost in his thoughts. Before he turned to himself again, he saw Tyler patted Donna on the ass and she gave out a yelp and began to walk upstairs swaying her ass as she walked slowly up the stairs. James attributed their friskiness to the alcohol they had just ingested. The young husband was looking behind them while his wife and the man who will fuck her entering his bedroom. Tyler had gripped his wife's waist tightly and the young woman's buttocks were swaying like she was so acceptive to get fucked by another man. James couldn't convince himself that his wife wasn't willing to fuck him far beyond only to get inseminated. They were disappeared hand in hand like two lovers from the sight of desperate husband.

...

As soon as they were in the bedroom Tyler swept Donna into his arms and gave her a passionate kiss.

"C'mon Donna ... your anguished hubby wasn't here at all ... so please treat me as you like baby ... I know you're eager to have my cock not only to have a baby ... you will be fucked by a real man for the first time in your life..."

Donna didn't want to ruin Tyler's confidence and she's trying to not mind what he was saying, what's the worse was her acception that she's craving to get his cock, the cock of a man who's not her husband, inside of her married pussy. She was helplessly trying to deceive herself that she let him fucking her only on purpose otherwise that would be her betrayal to her own marriage wows that the young woman had been loyal since the day she wed with the man she loved. She was sure of her love for her husband.

"You know Tyler," she hissed nervously

"We'll do something for ... for..."

Surprised at first, she was kissing back the guy tentatively. Then she got more into it and began grabbing his ass, noticing how firm it was in comparison to her husband's.

In every move of the other man, to compare him with his husband had begun to embarrass the young wife.

When Tyler grabbed her ass back she couldn't stop to rub his stomach and marveling again at how toned he was. He reached up her skirt and began rubbing her clit. She tried but without success she began to pant heavily into his mouth.

"Lift your arms up,"

Tyler commanded. He rolled her dress up slowly and lifted it over her arms, exposing her bra and panties. He beheld her big, soft tits ever so slightly bouncing as they were freed from the dress. He quickly reached behind her and unclasped her lacy black bra, revealing the most perfect set of breasts he'd ever seen. Dropping to his knees he slowly lowered her panties while staring into her eyes.

"I like staring your eyes as well as you ashamed of what I was doing to your sexy body ... you're such a sexy lady who takes my breath away..."

Tyler's voice was like grunted with the passion he felt for the young woman's body. Donna was sure this affair will be well beyond of an official fuck on the contrary with the deal between her husband and her donor. She was sincere in her efforts to not enjoy what the other man was doing to her body though in back of her mind she knew well that she was helpless in front of that powerful black man.

"You don't need to hesitate to touch and feel my cock ... I know he's your first and you'll never give up to grab it in your future life ... you'll see how he surrender all of your being..."

Tyler lifted her feet one at a time, leaving her heels on and removing her sexy underwear.

"Has anyone ever told you how fucking gorgeous you are?"

he asked, while rubbing her shaved pussy. She moaned in reply and he stood up and said,

"Now I've got something to show you. Come kneel in front of me."

Donna could see Tyler's shorts straining to contain what was inside, a weird, novel site for her. He grabbed a pillow and put it in front of him. She knelt, placing her knees on the pillow.

"Pull them down, I'm gonna show you something to die for. You will never be the same woman after you saw my cock..."

Tyler cranked in excitement. Donna gasped as his incredibly long, thick cock nearly hit her in the face. It curved up and had a thick ridge running along the underside. His cock was animalistic and at least two times bigger than her cute husband. She sighed with shame thinking why she had to compare this animal with husband's lovely cock.

She put her right hand on the end of his shaft and was amazed to find that her thumb and fingers couldn't wrap around its' thickness. When she blew James her hand engulfed his entire shaft and only his cock head was exposed.

"Oh, my God Tyler ... it's huge,"

she exclaimed. As Tyler grinned down, she put her left hand in front of the right and found that even then there was still a couple of inches of the thick shaft exposed, not to mention the fat mushroom head. She stared.

"Why don't you put it in your mouth?" he asked after a few seconds.

"But Tyler ... we promised my husband that we'll try to not enjoy ... oooohhh..."

the helpless woman cried though the big male organ was in her soft hands.

"How I could explain this to my husband ... this isn't related with my conception."

Donna chuckled reluctantly. With a knowing smile on his handsome face, Tyler took the helpless wife from the chin and locked his eyes into her's

"You know I should be hardened before fucking you..."

This made the woman gulped ashamingly, she wasn't ready to hear what they were doing was fucking but nothing else.

"Plese be kind Tyler ... I don't prefer to call what we're doing is fucking ... when I was marrying with the man I love I had swore I will never let a man fuck me beside my husband and I stayed faithful to him as long as we're married..."

Tyler was so excited that he didn't want to go on with this crooked perception.

"Okay baby ... you could still think that you're faithful cause this fucking is for nothing else but only for a sacred purpose..."

He caressed the lovely woman's face and cheeks by forcing her red lipsticked mouth onto her hard like a rock cock.

"Please think you really don't want to suck this cock dry ... I know you like to first how my cum tastes..."

"Okay then but you should now that If you make me feel like I'm cheating on my husband when you're fucking me I couldn't stand with your cock inside of me ... I need you to be gentle like my darling husband..."

she said though reluctant but willingly swallowed his giant cockhead and realized her mouth had never been so filled with cock in her life. She loved the feeling. But when she figured Tyler watching her how she liked his big cock between her lips she closed her eyes with an uncontrollable shame.

His shaft felt warm to the touch and she was getting off on just the thought of sucking this giant cock. He put his hand on the back of her head and ran them through her hair as she began to suck his cock.

"Lick it, I said you'll like it ... love my cock with your mouth ... took its mushroom head into the warmness of your mouth" he commanded,

"and imagine this should be added as your gift to the act we were prepared to play as its actors..."

She licked up and down the shaft and fondled his balls. When she put the head back in her mouth, he pushed on the back of her head, forcing a few inches of cock down her throat. She gagged a little and pulled back.

He said, "Open wide, you can take more."

The SURPRISE however WAS ABOUT TO COME FOR Tyler who was about to die to fuck his housewive prey. The young wife suddenly pushed Tyler's animalistic cock and whined confusedly,

"Sorry Tyler but I'm not sure If I would let you to fuck me beside my pussy..."

This kind of language was not her habit though she was seemingly embarrassed but the black man was sure she enjoyed his using her mouth like a pussy. Donna jumped from the bed like nothing happened before and began to call her husband loudly,

"James darling ... please come here I need to ask your help or permission..."

James came so fast that Tyler figured the poor husband was at the door while he was waiting his wife copulating with another man. When her husband entered inside Donna jumped quickly into the arms of her husband.

"Darling I'm afraid I should tell you what he was going to do with me ... please tell me If I should let him ... please baby I want nothing to do behind your back without your permission..."

The helpless husband first watched her wife was totally naked with another man in the same bedroom, their conjugal bedroom, and also saw the big hard cock of his wife's soon to be lover was rocking obscenely between his legs. He gulped involuntarily. Tyler sensed where the husband were looking at and he gulped too and murmured,

"Sorry James, but without it I could do nothing what you two were asking me to do..."

James was sweating uncontrollably but he glanced at his wife's face quizzicaly. Donna embraced her husband and murmured like she was trying to not hear the other man in the room.

"Darling before to give his seed generously he wanted to fuck my mouth ... we both know this is not especially shown in our deal so I wanted to know what's your opinion ... I mean If its right to pay such big fee for only having a baby..."

James looked at his wife with a deep sorrow in his eyes,

"I should know If you're up with this..."

It was clear that the young husband wouldn't want to be responsible. Donna was ashamed so she didn't want to confess she's so willing to have his big cock into her eager mouth.

"Do you mind If I'm positive, babe..."

She whispered very low. She knew she would hurt her husband with her every choice and took both his lover's and also her husband's hand together,

"I hope its better to have a break..."

Husband, wife and wife's one night lover headed to the rest room alltogether. Tyler and Donna got a towel around their bottoms though James was in his home clothing. Donna wasn't into the need to cover her tits and in every step her big and perky tits were swaying obscenely.

"Sorry Tyler but I should give some attention to my husband before we leave him alone again..."

When she sat on her husband's lap, the towel around her waist slipped down and her sexy body was full naked for both of her guys.

"Babe ... you can fuck me before him If this will help to relax you ... I feel much better If your cum mingled in my pussy with his potent seed..."

James kissed his wife unknowingly and saw the other man was stroking his animalistic cock unashamedly watching If they fuck in front of him. By smiling chekily, Donna grasped the other man's cock to thwart the guy from stroking himself.

"Please Tyler, don't play with your animal ... If you accidentally come we would lost a precious amount of your potent liquid ... both my husband and I know you shouldn't waste even a drop outside of my pussy ... for tonight my husband and I paid for every drop of your precious semen..."

James couldn't believe how his shy and innocent wife turned to a slut in a few hours dramatically. The poor husband was looking at her wife's hand how familiar in stroking the guy's animalistic cock while she was still on his lap. He gulped involuntarily by following his wife's jerking by the corner of his eyes. It was even unrealistic for helpless husband and he thought he dies by shame when he felt his cock swelling uncontrollably. This was the second time he helplessly enjoyed from seeing his naked wife playing with another man.

To hide his weakness to his wife's unexpected moves on the other guy, he whispered by embracing his wife's soft body tightly,

"Do you really want me to do baby..."

"Yesss ... I want you in my pussy ... let him watch us and see I'm so happy with your cute cock ... Even though he's an animal compared to you ... I want him only for having a baby but not I'm expecting he fucks me much better than you ... so, I want you to be acquainted with the fact that another guy would fuck your wife right in front of your eyes ... I want no useless jealousy, no fear but I only want a true sharing my body with this guy while his potent seed is making your wife pregnant ... you should thinks as what I say If you really love me ... I need your approval to fuck him as it should be..."

James was like he didn't hear his wife. So, he inquired like a deaf,

"But you still want to suck his big cock..."

This made the young woman startled,

"I said only you can show me the way ... James ... If I should suck his cock to make him hard before he fucks me..."

Both husband and wife were speechless about how they were easily mentioning about Donna's fucking with another man.

"No baby ... I saw in your eyes how you're lusting for sucking his cock ... I'm smart enough to see you're so considerate about not hurting me ... but you want his big cock in your mouth ... I'll love you anyway..."

It was quite strange in such a lustful position both wife and husband were getting sentimental with each other. Donna embraced her husband tenderly and whispered lovingly,

"I love you baby ... please know that WHAT I'm doing is only to start our own family ... let him watch us fucking..."

"I'm not sure Donna, If I can be hardened in front of another man..."

James hissed doubtfully. Donna kissed her husband and whispered calmly,

"If it helps I can let you watch my show first then you can fuck me ... I don't think your cock isn't ready I know the existence of another man to fuck your wife thrills you ... look at your cock ... its trembling with the idea og being another man in the same room with us..."

James saw his wife slipped from his arms and turned to the other man who's looking at husband and wife with a cock dangling stiffly between her hard muscled legs. Second time in a few minutes, his cock made James gulping obscenely. His bemused face made the other man smirked deviously and whined with his thick voice,

"Let me show you something about how we fuck with your lady..."

"Please don't let me see you penetrate inside my wife Tyler please ... I even don't know If I ever cope with you two make love..."

Donna's heart was melting when she heard her husband begging another man to not fuck his wife in front of his eyes.

"Oh nooo ... James baby ... I would do this only for helping your mind to be confident with me fucking Tyler ... I want you make yourself be happy with this fact ... it gives life to start of our family..."

In a second, James saw his wife was kissing unashamingly with another man while he's watching. Before her husband minds, Donna turned her head back and nodded her husband to approach, when James came almost affraidingly, the young woman extended her hand and pulled her husband into the same embrace with her soon to be fucker. She was sandwiched between her two admirers and locked her lips first on her husband's and after some french kissing she gave her mouth into other man's sucking lips. To touch his lips to his wife's swollen lips that was just kissed by another man was giving the helpless husband an inevitable hint to accept his wife's sharing with another guy. He knew he shouldn't show his acqaintenance with the idea of other guy's fucking his darling wife.

Everytime Donna kissed her husband just after she kissed the black man, James felt the other man's breath and moistness on his wife's lips.

"I know baby, If you give me your kiss after every kiss I accepted from our donor this would be helpful to have a healthy decision on this affair with sharing your wife's body with another man ... don't forget only this would give us a baby ... I love you so much that when I feel every drop of his powerful semen on my womb I will think it belongs to you not him ... so you should imagine when I feel his animalistic cock shaft was working inside my pussy your love in my heart will be grow..."

Her words were making the helpless husband's mind up for his wife's fucking with another man and their sight was inevitably lustful and fleshy that no one cares about they were committing a real filthy act showing that the husband was cuckolding by his up that night faithful wife. For what they were committing at that moment, there were no excuse of making it with only a wife's conception. What they were doing was pure, animalistic lust of sharing of a woman by two guys.

"Though I will make everything for my conception, no one can say that I wouldn't give my right arm to have both of you as my legal husbands ... not me but you should confess that you wouldn't love If you have me as your common wife ... otherwise I feel like a common whore ... who fucks both man at the same time..."

At the moment, James was not helpless but a naughty husband. He turned his wife's face and kissed the trembling woman while whispering unconsciously,

"I love you Donna ... and I will always love you ... I'm so proud you're my wife..."

Teardrops in her happily smiling eyes, Donna whispered

"I love you James ... and even more when I saw you how much you can be understanding for your wife's needs..."

"If both wife and also husbands were willing then I want to fuck you right now Donna ... I want your husband watchs us while my cock pistoning between your legs baby ... but both you should know that this will make you my woman..."

The other man muttered huskily and James felt the other man's cock between his wife's shaking legs. He humped the young woman's back and began to push his bottom onto Donna's plumb ass cheeks while groaning.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.