Spanked on National TV - Cover

Spanked on National TV

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a new concept for the programming director. She thinks it has distinct possibilities.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Hyacinth felt rightfully proud of her performance in the spanking review and looked at the small screen of her laptop watching her very own legs kicking as she took it on the bare over the knees of the handsome workman with the large calloused hands. She made a note to herself to watch the sweets because her cheeks were jiggling a bit too loosely at the end. Still, it was very inspiring television and she saw great possibilities for the inclusion of a "real people" late evening series featuring different localities and dedicated domestic discipline followers.

Her pretty arse was still tingling from the session but she had learned a valuable lesson about insuring skin to skin contact underneath so she could feel the spurts of the lad's enthusiastic juices when she wiggled her quim on his cock. It was a trifle messy but she would not have changed it for the world and was waiting to repeat the performance as soon as possible.

Her two new best friends, Geraldine and Fifi joined her for coffee in the lounge and they exchanged "war stories" about their spanking efforts. Since Fifi's spouse was a man of the cloth, they were careful to keep their voices lowered in order to dispel any suspicions about his religious character.

Fifi, the French housewife confided in Hyacinth that her husband, the Reverend Horatio Higgins was most desirous of testing the resolve of Hyacinth's luscious bottom in the sanctity of their humble abode. Hyacinth was a little surprised because she was so geared to the public sessions in front of an appreciative audience. Geraldine told her it would be "good for you" to get the holy man's benediction of the bottom in private because he was quite unrestricted in his actions in private. She told Hyacinth that she had taken it from him several times and never failed to have multiple orgasms each and every time. Apparently, her husband Dexter diddled the amorous Fifi with total abandon as they watched the normally placid Geraldine being driven into a state of frenzy by the devious Horatio. They all giggled as Fifi provoked the submissive Geraldine about her husband's preference for anal copulation.

Hyacinth almost pissed herself laughing as she slid dangerously close to the edge of her seat. Then, she realized the wetness was for a different reason between her legs. She hoped her scent of arousal was not too obvious to the two other women because she did not want to appear too eager.

She asked them if it would be possible to film the session and would cover the face of the reverend with a mask that she used to disguise her identity at the speed fuck sessions at a club she joined just recently.

They all happily agreed and made plans to have a spanking party the following night.

Fifi and her husband Horatio brought them all down to the soundproof basement recreation room with the different "toys" of spanking delights. Hyacinth was especially drawn to the leather spanking "horse" with the strap bracelets for the wrists and ankles at each end. It was designed to push the derriere up high in a perfect spanking angle for the most effective result on willing bottoms.

The reverend saw her looking at the beautifully rounded leather toy waiting to be encircled by fresh female flesh. She noticed a little adjustable "horn" located near the placement of a pussy mound and correctly surmised that it would be a little trigger to help induce female orgasms. Her clitoris started to tremble in anticipation of wrapping her eager legs around the toy and waiting for Horatio's pleasure.

It was only a short while later that she had the opportunity to test out the equipment. She had stripped down to her French undies which included a flimsy wisp of a thong and a demi bra. She squeezed the leather horse with enthusiastic agility and wondered how many female residents of upper "Behind-Closed-Doors" had been put through their paces on the unique instrument of spanking excellence.

From the corner of her eye she saw both Fifi and Geraldine being diddled by the ever horny Dexter as they watched her adjusting to the bulk and feel of the spanking horse. Horatio leaned over and tightened the straps on her ankles and wrists telling her,

"These are only for safety, my dear, wouldn't want you falling off and bruising your lovely skin, now, would we?"

He trailed his fingers across her round buttocks and paused ever so briefly on the cord of her thong following the line straight down between her legs until his fingers rested lightly on her pulsating slit. She was suddenly mortified because she was certain the reverend would detect the wetness seeping through the fabric with sticky inevitability. Then, he hooked his fingers in her thong and pulled it up making the material dig into her female opening with devastating waves of pleasure.

Hyacinth started to hump the horse like a frenzied bitch in heat losing all sense of decorum and measured dignity. The others laughed at her predicament.

"I am going to start you off this evening with a mid-level hand spanking, my dear. We will then introduce you to both the belt and the riding crop. Do not be concerned, I am always careful not to raise marks on my subjects but you probably won't be able to sit properly for a couple of days."

Her heart started to beat faster and the sensation of wetness between her legs was accentuated by the words.

When Horatio began the steady tattoo on her rump, Hyacinth looked straight ahead into the camera and the tears she shed were not in the least feigned and her sobs were truly heart-felt. The reverend was a skilled master of the spanking experience and he knew just when to strike harder and how to find those juicy little places that were desperately hoping to avoid his attentions.

It was the little pauses that started to push Hyacinth into a shameful orgasm in front of the other spectators. Each time he gave her a little break, Horatio used the opportunity to push his fingers into her pretty pucker hole and down deep into her vagina testing the simmering liquids just inside her pussy lips like a puddle of female passion needing to be stirred.

Toward the end of her hand spanking, Hyacinth went into an obvious orgasm much to the delight of Geraldine and Fifi. They were taking turns sucking the happy-faced Dexter but paused to watch her shuddering convulsions wrapped around the leather horse. The leather was slick with her juices now and her arse cheeks were moving to a tune unheard by human ear. The reverend waited for her to recover before beginning the belt activities.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.