Needs Must
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2013 by QM

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A decent guy is asked to provide the sperm necessary to impregnate his sterile son's wife. This sets in motion a series of consequences that he never imagined when he conditionally agreed to help.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Cheating   Incest   InLaws   Pregnancy  

I had to pull over to the side of the road for a few minutes as the implications of what I'd done sank in. Not only had I (probably) impregnated my daughter in law Joanna, it was possible I'd impregnated her mother Irene too and was now fairly close to visiting and possibly impregnating her other daughter Alice.

Eventually though I pulled away again, deciding that as Irene had told me that they were all adults and capable of living with the consequences of their actions, besides despite my moral high horse, there was just something about the fact that I was having (and knocking up) the mother and the two daughters. I did make a mental note to specifically ask Alice if she wanted to have a baby by me, I'm not an utter bastard after all, although I had the feeling like I was acting like one, even if the ladies didn't think so.

I arrived at Alice's flat which was in a slightly more run down area of town than Irene's, or indeed Joanna's house, although I'd never been, nor ever expected to be invited to Joanna's. Alice met me at the door and let me in dressed in what appeared to be a really old fashioned housecoat.

Alice was the same height as Joanna, though slightly slimmer in body shape, with the one distinction in that her breasts were definitely bigger. A lovely 34" 24" 34" figure and perhaps a D cup, altogether a very lovely package and if anything prettier than her sister. Unlike the area, the house was beautifully kept and sparklingly clean ... save only for a small den which appeared to be the lair of her hubby I presumed which looked like a bomb had hit it.

"God I can't believe you came." Alice said as we hugged.

"Well your Mum said I had to try and make you happy." I replied. "So tell me what's going on?"

"I've been such a fool." She said. "I married Toby because of his looks, despite all my friends warning me that he was a chancer, a player and a bit of a slob."

"Oh, I heard you were happy." I interjected.

"For the first year I was, I overlooked stuff let certain things slide as I was convinced I could get him to change. Bigger fool me, he lost his job because he'd only turn up when he wanted, relies on me to pay the bills and treats me like a servant whilst he goes out and shags any tart stupid enough to let him. I've been told that he's knocked up at least three girls, but so far the bloody fool hasn't actually told them where he lives."

"Oh Alice, you should have said, I might have been able to help you escape, you know I'd do anything for one of my special girls." I sighed using the name for her and Joanna that I'd called them when they were growing up.

"Stupid pride and not wanting to admit I'd gotten it so wrong." She answered with a tear in her eye.

"Well if or when you're ready let me know and I'll help you escape, you can use my flat in Bromley as a temporary escape if you need to hide." I told her.

"I'll probably just go back to my Mums." She replied. "But thanks Uncle J; I'll keep it in mind if he does become a problem."

"Same goes for your Mum too, I know how feuds can go if he starts one."

"So did you and Mum?" She asked tentatively.

"Yes ... we did." I answered deciding to be honest.

"And Jo earlier today too?"

"Yes..."

"And now you're going for the hat trick?" She stated with a giggle.

"Only if you want too Alice." I replied. "I would never force you, same with impregnation too."

"I know Uncle J; I know, as for knocking me up, well bringing up a baby on your own isn't easy, but I'd cope and I assume you'd help if I asked, not meaning I'd expect to move in with you."

"I'd help no matter the father." I replied.

"Besides, I want you to knock me up, same as Jo. Can't think of a better man in my life and I've had a crush on you since I was about thirteen."

"So long as you're sure Alice."

"Oh God I'm so sure, I'd have let you have me when I was thirteen if I could have figured a way to get your attention." She giggled.

"I'm glad you didn't." I replied. "I liked your Dad too much to ever do something like that to you and it would have driven me away if you'd got insistent."

"You mean you wouldn't have liked a bit of virginal thirteen year old pussy?" Alice giggled.

"I like not being in prison better." I chuckled.

"I wouldn't have said anything."

"Knowing my luck I'd have barely got into you before being caught."

"Ah but I'd have been worth it." She said as she leaned over to kiss me passionately our tongues madly entwining.

"Oh I think you would have been wonderful, but I still wouldn't." I said when our lips parted.

"I know, which is why I put these on when I knew you were coming." She answered and dropped the housecoat to the floor just leaving her in a very tight fitting schoolgirl's uniform.

"Oh wow." I murmured. "Britney Spears has nothing on you Alice."

"Glad you like it." She beamed at me giving me a little pirouette which allowed the short mini kilt she wore to flare up and reveal her white panties. "I kind of wanted to go back to the time when I first wanted you Uncle J."

"I'm amazed I kept my hands off you." I replied with a smile, because she truly looked stunning.

"Oh you could have had me, Jo or Mum at one time or another in the past." She giggled.

"I know, but it wouldn't have been right."

"Yeah, which is why I think we kept loving and liking you Uncle J." She replied leaning down to kiss me and giving me a lovely view down her cleavage as the school shirt was unbuttoned almost to her navel.

"You're all still my special girls, that's never going to change, God help me I think more of you now than my own daughters who take so much after their Mum."

"Mmmm you say the nicest things." Alice said smiling. "Now why don't we take a stroll down memory lane and you can have the sweet innocent Alice who wanted you so much ten years ago."

Alice took me by the hand and led me through into a bedroom and we kissed at the foot of the bed, our hands wandering over each other's bodies tenderly and lovingly.

"I'd have been coming home from school and decided that I'd call on my Uncle J. Mum wouldn't mind as I was often around and she thought I was a good girl." Alice whispered.

"I'd been noticing your developing young body for over a year now and was very tempted by your charms." I whispered back, playing along.

"Oh I'd noticed you noticing and I'd often find an excuse to bend over in front of you to give you a look down my carelessly unbuttoned top ... in all innocence of course." She replied with a wink as she pushed her breasts forward to give me another eyeful.

"I couldn't help but look." I replied. "But had never dared touch."

"Ah but this day I dropped a book and bent over in front of you allowing you to see my panties." Alice said as she bent over the bed allowing the kilt to ride up and expose her white cotton panties to my gaze along with a decidedly wet patch where her entrance was.

"I wouldn't be able to resist and so I'd put my hand onto your inner thigh and gently caress your leg rising higher and higher."

"You'd hear my soft sigh of pleasure and know you could go further." Sighed Alice.

"Soon my hands would be touching your mound over the top of your panties." I said as my own fingers followed my words. "Tracing your pussy with my fingers and rubbing softly between your lips and feeling you getting wet."

"Ohhhh!" Alice gasped at my gentle probing's. "Don't stop Uncle J please don't stop!"

"You'd then feel one of my hands slip to your blouse and unbutton it whilst still caressing your pussy." I said doing the same.

"Oh God!"

The blouse slid to the floor and I left her panty covered pussy for a second to undo her bra and allow her gorgeous breasts to spring free, before returning to caress her mound again. With my other hand I reached down to gently squeeze her breasts feeling her nipples rise like little bullets to my touch.

"More ... want more!" Gasped Alice as I kept up the gentle caresses trying to prolong her fantasy.

I carefully lifted up her kilt and grasped her now soaking panties and drew them down allowing them to fall at her feet as she raised a foot to step out of them. I then undid my belt and undid my pants and allowed them and my underwear to drop to the floor as well and took my aching cock in my hand to position him at her hot wet entrance. Grasping her hips I slowly pushed my cock into her exulting at the sheer tightness of her pussy, if anything even tighter than her sister.

"Yessss! Oh yes!" Moaned Alice as I held her for a while savouring the moment. "Oh God it's like a dream come true."

I began with long slow strokes into her wonderful pussy feeling her internal muscles caressing my length at each full penetration. Alice was clearly in a world of pleasure as her moans, gasps and cries resounded across the room from her throat. For all I'd had both her sister and her mother earlier that day, the sheer eroticism of the situation had me trying hard not to blow my load too soon and spoil Alice's pleasure. As it was Alice was rapidly approaching a climax of her own if her vocalisations were to be believed and her shapely hips pushed back against my every thrust to maximise bodily contact at the moment of deepest penetration.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.