The Doctor Is In: Ken, Ann Marie and Me - Cover

The Doctor Is In: Ken, Ann Marie and Me

by Cleanshaven

Copyright© 2013 by Cleanshaven

Erotica Sex Story: We agree to engage in role-playing with my good friend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   True Story   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Petting   .

I revealed to my friend, Ken, that I had fantasies about watching him fuck my wife. I had been sucking his cock on the "down low" behind her back for several months now and I knew that as a recently divorced man, he was horny for a woman so I thought, why not let him get off with Ann Marie? She's always said that she thinks he's a nice guy and he likes her, too. This all came about when she told me that she wanted to role-play in the bedroom. We had never done anything like that before and I was surprised to hear her make such a remark. When I asked her what she had in mind, she really didn't have a concrete answer, so I decided to put it on the back burner for a couple of weeks.

One day, I told Ann Marie that I had contacted a physician that made house calls. When she asked his name, I told her that he was "Dr. Ken," a general practitioner with a thriving practice. A wry smile crossed her face because she realized that her wish for role-playing was going to happen. She's known Ken for as long as I have. Ken was a little older than Ann Marie, but still vital and sexually active; I could attest to that! On the appointed night, I told her to take a thorough shower to prepare for the "doctor's" visit.

At 8:00 p.m. "Dr. Ken" knocked on the door.

"Hi, Doctor, thank you for coming by tonight."

"Oh, it's my pleasure, Mrs. White. Where can I set up?"

"I would prefer to be in the bedroom," she said, "if you don't mind."

"That's fine. In the meantime, why you change into something more comfortable, like a robe?"

"Give me a minute," she giggled.

Ann Marie disappeared into the bathroom while the "doctor" and I exchanged knowing grins.

Ken was dressed in Khaki pants with a yellow safari jacket that resembled a medical smock. He also carried a leather bag which I assumed contained his examination instruments. I stepped forward to put my hand on his crotch; his cock was already as hard as a rock and my cock started firming up in response. I wanted so badly to drop to my knees right there and suck him off, but I knew that I'd have to bide my time.

As if on cue, we both unbuckled our pants and slid them off. We were pulling off our underwear when Ann Marie breezed back into the room. She took notice of our stiffening cocks and grinned like a Cheshire Cat. Seeing Ken's cock for the first time, she was obviously pleased. He was thick and had a slight upward curve.

Ann Marie shrugged off her robe and spread out on the freshly-made bed.

"Now, Mrs. White, what seems to be the problem?"

"Well,, " she sighed, as she laid her hand on her on her flat belly, "I have an ache." She slid her hand slowly down her belly and pulled her labia apart with her fingers.

"Right here, Doctor." She pushed two fingers deep into her cunt.

"My vagina aches."

"I see," said Dr. Ken, maintaining his professional demeanor.

The "doctor" moved next to the bed, opened his bag, and pulled out his stethoscope to listen to Ann Marie's heart. As he did that, she casually reached up and gently caressed his swollen balls. Pearls of pre-cum began forming on his pee-slit and leaking out. Trying to maintain his composure, Ken cleared his throat.

"Mr. White," he said, with a wavering voice, "I have to examine your wife's vagina. Can you get me some lubricant?"

"Sure, Doctor," I answered as I crawled on the bed, "I have it right here."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.