Undercover Escort Girl - Cover

Undercover Escort Girl

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - All she ever wanted to be was a cop. Now she has a chance but it has to be in secret. She is an Undercover Cop playing a role as a very bad girl hooked up with some very nasty types. She lied on her interview and made the Undercover Squad think she had been exposed to every sort of kinky sex imaginable. It was all in her imagination. Her first introduction to the depraved vice scene comes as a shock but she is determined to do anything it takes to get her man.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence   Workplace   Prostitution   Nudism  

Lucy was in her second week working at the mob franchised massage parlor when she was told to bring three cups of java to the guys in the rear studio where they did the video shoots for the porn movies that earned the family a lot of dough on the side.

She saw that her two room-mates Celeste and Yoko were getting their asses worked over hard and heavy by a pair of goons that were hung so long and thick that they must have been professional studs sent over by the casting center on demand. She could tell right away that they were both enjoying the break in the massage routine which even she had to admit got a little boring at times bringing “happy endings” to the masses.

“I got one black, and two with cream and double sugar. The black one is marked with a big letter “B” so there is no need to mark the other two.”

Just as she was turning to head back to my assigned massage station in room number two she looked right into the eyes of her “Tony” from her first sting operation. She knew he had gotten a five year sentence upstate and he must have gotten out a couple of years early because of good behavior. It was hard for her to think of Tony as ever being on good behavior because his nature was wild through and through.

“Hello, baby, long time, no see!”

She was suddenly at a loss for words because she wondered if he had ever figured out it was her that had put the finger on him for his racketeering activities for the family. She knew that would be the “kiss of death” for her with no chance of escape from his vengeance.

Lucy wanted to blurt out that she only did it because she knew Vito had put a hit on him and he was headed straight to the East River with a cement anchor to plant him good and proper. Her turning him in was really to save his ass and here he was safe and sound only a little bit older with some hints of grey in his hair from his experiences inside the cooler.

Her cover was pretty good and she was not worried about that aspect but she knew he might be wondering how she had gotten away from the clutches of the law when the entire operation got rolled up and taken off the playing board even with their multiple plea bargains that gave them all much reduced sentences. She had broken the law with him on several occasions and he must have known that she should have gotten as much time as him and perhaps even longer because of the unfortunate killings at the warehouse in Brooklyn. Of course, it was all a matter of record and she had plenty of cover on the circumstances and managed to come out smelling like a rose even though she was covered in the depths of sex, crime and violence that seemed to follow her like an unwanted shadow of evil in its purest form.

Tony grabbed her arm and she almost fainted she was that scared of his wrath.

“Here is a good candidate for position number three.”

He pushed her down in between Celeste and Yoko and removed his trousers letting his huge cock free to swing like a garden gate ready for action. Both of the girls were so busy with their own problems that they barely had time to even look in her direction. She felt Tony’s weight on her back and looked over her shoulder to see the prick wearing a black mask that covered almost all of his facial features. He was happy to expose her ass and her face to the viewing porn crowd but was circumspect about revealing his identity to the general public.

What he did to her was not much different than what he did normally on a slow night at the nudie place but she was nervous about his intentions and exactly what he knew about her participation in his arrest and conviction. She knew Tony and his temper and stopped worrying because if he knew anything at all she would already be on her way to the pearly gates and it wouldn’t be a pretty picture.

He pounded her brown eye laughing like a mad man and she took it all in stride as just another bad night on the undercover front. The sounds of him spanking her was drowning out the words on the sound track and she could tell the director was fit to be tied because he was one of those prissy guys that had to have everything exactly liked he planned or he would sulk for hours.

The title on this video was something stupid like “Sodomy for the Sorority Sisters” and the place was decorated like a college dorm with posters and trophies on the desk by the bed. She saw pom-poms by the bed and the guys were wearing condoms and making a big deal out of putting them on and taking them off with a full load of creamy spunk. It looked to her like Celeste was on something a little stronger than weed because her eyes were a bit glazed and she was moving in slow motion like she was casting for a Zombie movie. Poor Yoko was sporting a reddened ass and legs and I figured she had been subjected to a lot of preliminary spanking scenes to warm the audience up for the anal sex.

About that time, Tony’s huge cock had brought her to the edge of her orgasm and she glared at him as he pushed her down into the pillow and put his foot on her head to show her who was boss. That was the last straw and she completely lost it as she gyrated into a full convulsive major orgasm that must have made the director a very happy man.

Yoko was crying now and she could tell they were real tears because she was doing her best to stifle her sobbing like a silly teenager getting it in the ass for the very first time. Lucy knew she was a pro and there had to be something else bothering her but it was not the appropriate time to ask that question and all she could think about was getting out of the scene and finding somewhere private where she could interrogate Tony to find out just how much he knew about her undercover activities.

She heard the blessed words, “Cut!” and she headed for the door to get her sense of direction back and hopefully get hold of herself and present a defense of any suspicions that Tony might be harboring deep inside about her involvement in his period of incarceration.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.