Undercover Escort Girl - Cover

Undercover Escort Girl

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - All she ever wanted to be was a cop. Now she has a chance but it has to be in secret. She is an Undercover Cop playing a role as a very bad girl hooked up with some very nasty types. She lied on her interview and made the Undercover Squad think she had been exposed to every sort of kinky sex imaginable. It was all in her imagination. Her first introduction to the depraved vice scene comes as a shock but she is determined to do anything it takes to get her man.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence   Workplace   Prostitution   Nudism  

Celeste, Yoko and I were joined in our assignment to investigate the mob-run massage parlors by one of the college girls from downtown. I was surprised to see one of those pampered bitches down in the trenches with us bad girls from the operational side of the house.

The spy in our midst was called Tiffany.

I thought it was a fake name and was surprised to discover it was her real name given to her by her doting mother the first week of her life living the California dream.

When we asked her if she fully understood the need to stay in character as a massage service girl ready to bring strange men to a “happy ending”, she gave us a look that would make one speculate that she was ready, willing and able to do anything needed to finish the assignment successfully.

Looking back at it in retrospect, I guess I should have called her on her bluff because she looked so innocent and naïve that I would have suspected she came into the job straight from a finishing school or some isolated convent.

From the moment we walked through the doors of the “Tender Touch” massage parlor, each of us were on their own and I was just fine with that because it was far easier to look out for my own ass than worrying about others with a lot less common sense. The massage girl supervisor looked like she was in constant need of a fix and she was as skinny as a bean pole and a lot less appetizing.

My first customer was a frigging cop wearing his motherfucking uniform showing him to be a member of the industrial zone security force. Those cocksuckers were mostly on the take and they milked the businesses with valuable merchandise for perks and product. It didn’t get any interest from above because no money was changing hands. I wondered what they had in the way of women’s shoes because my piggy bank was not flexible enough to even allow me to look at the ads.

I pushed that thought out of my silly head because the last thing I wanted was some no-nonsense internal affairs asshole breathing down my neck over a pair of shoes.

“How do you want me, baby, up or down?”

The cop’s voice broke through my fog of distraction and I knew he was asking me which way I wanted him up on the massage table. I looked at his now completely naked body and figured him for a divorced slob with no wife around to watch his caloric intake. He must have been hitting the potato chips heavy because the roll of fat just above his beltline looked like it had settled into permanent residency and wasn’t planning to disappear without some serious exercise.

I kind of felt sorry for him because I had a brother that would gain a pound if he even came near a cheeseburger and didn’t even take a single bite.

“Most guys do ass up first and I can work those glutes to warm you up.”

He laughed in a way that sent a little shudder up my spine because it reminded me of getting raped when I was far too young to know any better.

“My glutes are yours for the next half hour, honey. Just be gentle because I got a bit of a bad back from in the Army.”

I started to rub his ass cheeks in a circular motion and was surprised to find a sturdy layer of muscle just under the skin surface that told me this guy was a lot more powerful than he looked at first glance.

I worked my way up and down his spine and found that I was getting a little turned on by his hidden muscles and I started to wonder if that huge hunk off manhood underneath was capable of staying hard long enough to make me fall from grace like a low-down dirty slut. I didn’t like myself in that moment because I knew the wetness between my legs was not the sort of thing a well-behaved normal young lady would be having in such a situation. It was a bit of an eye-opener because I understood that I was well-suited to pretending to be a bad girl because I was really a bad girl deep down inside but I didn’t want the people I loved and respected to know how depraved I had become working undercover.

I loosened his neck up carefully and did my best to ignore the fact that his hands were all over my ass now and he was even beginning to slide his fingers up to my thong underneath like we were out on a date and he was scouting out the territory.

I wasn’t upset because in all honesty his macho attitude hit a responding chord in my gut and I knew that if he wanted a “happy ending”; I would be the girl to make his wish come true.

It was easy for me to allow him to continue his between my legs expedition and I reciprocated by moving my hand down to his deep dark crack and rimming his pucker with my middle finger.

“Oh, shit, baby, you got the way of making a guy want more.”

I had to smile because I had discovered he was one of those guys that didn’t mind a little ass action even when he was the one that was getting penetrated.

“Ok, mister, time to turn over. Now we get to work the other side and make you all stretched out and feeling good all over.”

When he was flat on his back with a pillow under his head, I could not miss the fact that his ten inch dick was sticking up like a flag pole and expected me to get to it sooner rather than later to give it a real workout. I could tell he was real proud of it because he opened his legs wide for me to his balls down below and he even reached down and stroked it one time just to show me that would be the quickest route to his complete satisfaction.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.