Undercover Escort Girl - Cover

Undercover Escort Girl

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - All she ever wanted to be was a cop. Now she has a chance but it has to be in secret. She is an Undercover Cop playing a role as a very bad girl hooked up with some very nasty types. She lied on her interview and made the Undercover Squad think she had been exposed to every sort of kinky sex imaginable. It was all in her imagination. Her first introduction to the depraved vice scene comes as a shock but she is determined to do anything it takes to get her man.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence   Workplace   Prostitution   Nudism  

Lucy looked into the small mirror in her bathroom and frowned at her mid-twenties face. She knew she looked normal but her memories of her dirty habits of the past years working undercover stirred her disgust with her puffy cocksucking lips.

When she did it before the assignment to the undercover job, she did it with a sense of reluctance because she tended to hate the taste of boy’s spunk on her tastebuds and never hesitated to spit it out to get it out of her mouth before it slid down into her churning belly.

Down below her privates were tingling with the thought of Vinnie’s huge cock roaming inside her fundament like a coiled snake with no mercy for her sensitive nervous system. She knew his geography from repeated performances down on her knees sucking his dick like she was really enjoying it.

In retrospect when she thought about it, she did get a strong tingle in her pussy each time he released his man juice down her throat, and she knew that she was disappointed he had never asked her to pull down her panties for his masculine pleasure ever since the first time she serviced his lovely cock.

She brushed her teeth and flossed with the almost empty container of floss. It reminded her she had to stop by the drug store and get some floss and some of the cheap skin cream that made her feel fresh and alive after a hard night’s work. It was also time to replenish her supply of morning after pills because she certainly didn’t want to start an unplanned family while she was on the job doing bad girl things whilst undercover as an escort girl for the mob.

She applied her war paint and did her eyes with the expensive stuff from the mall downtown because she wanted to look good in front of Vinnie’s family. It was his real family and not the pack of wise guys that he worked for doing nasty stuff that she didn’t really want to know about because she would have to report it back to her police supervisors.

Lucy regretted turning in Tony her first love on the undercover assignment but realized that he was a lot safer in prison than out on the street where he was easy prey for the rival gangs that wanted revenge for his double-crossing ways. No, she pushed him and his delightful dick out of her mind because she knew he would snuff her out in a moment if he knew she was a cop.

Of course, she could say the same about Vinnie.

Yet, Vinnie was here and now, and his huge cock was so nice inside her that she played with her clitoris for a brief moment pretending it was his devious fingers down there making her feel really good.

Like a crazy woman, she spoke to her image in the mirror asking, “What the fuck are you looking at, you silly bitch? Sure, Vinnie has a nice dick, and he knows how to use it, but you don’t need to go all gaga over him because you know he will use you and discard you like all the other tramps that work for the family.”

Still, it was nice to think of him as a “boyfriend” and not some trick that was only interested in a slam, bang, thank you ma’am short time with her spread out beneath him in the horizontal.

Her phone rang the tune of the Macarena and she saw it was Vinnie calling.

She felt her pulse quicken and her heart started to beat faster. She really liked the thug and that was the truth. Lucy knew she would be willing to do anything he asked her to do, and she wanted nothing more than to be his main twist whenever he wanted her to service him in any way her wanted.

“Hello, Vinnie, I should be ready in about thirty minutes.”

His rough voice sounded like music to her submissive ears.

“OK, doll, I will swing by your place in half an hour to pick you up. We should get out there to the church in plenty of time with no sweat. What are you wearing?”

Lucy giggled uncontrollably. She had not been asked what she was wearing since she was back in school, and her silly boyfriend Billy wanted sexy details to help him tug his prick on the other end of the line.

She took a deep breath and asked in a little girl voice, “Do you want to know what I have on underneath first?”

He laughed and replied in a commanding gruff voice, “Of course, don’t leave anything out, baby.”

“Well, I put on my special open crotch pantyhose that make it easy to get to my goodies either in the front or in the back whichever is on your menu for the moment.”

She heard his heavy breathing on the other end and pictured his huge prick hanging down like a donkey dong ready for action. Her hand strayed down to her exposed clitoris, and she rubbed it with firm strokes like a man’s horny needs for pussy. Her moans must have escaped into the phone because she heard Vinnie’s voice ask, “What about your tits, baby. What are you wearing up above?”

Lucy sucked some air into her lungs and replied, “Gee, Vinnie, I got on a new bra called a freedom bra that has open holes for my nipples to breathe and when I get excited and they pop out, you can tease them with your fingertips or your tongue to make me tingle down below.”

“Be ready in thirty minutes, Lucy baby, I need to inspect that bra to make certain it is working properly.”

She never got to describe her dress or shoes because he hung up just before her hand got all wet from her female juices spraying out onto the fluffy white carpet in the hallway.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.