Undercover Escort Girl - Cover

Undercover Escort Girl

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - All she ever wanted to be was a cop. Now she has a chance but it has to be in secret. She is an Undercover Cop playing a role as a very bad girl hooked up with some very nasty types. She lied on her interview and made the Undercover Squad think she had been exposed to every sort of kinky sex imaginable. It was all in her imagination. Her first introduction to the depraved vice scene comes as a shock but she is determined to do anything it takes to get her man.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence   Workplace   Prostitution   Nudism  

Lucy swept the hotel room with her vigilant eyes.

There was an assortment of bad girls in various states of undress and one blond was bent over the back of the huge sofa with her ass up high getting banged by a muscular Asian man with a silly looking pigtail.

She thought she recognized the blond as being one of the girls from Vinnie’s casino and knew she was in the right place. The guy that opened the door was staring at her in her designer dress pulling around to ogle her ass shelf with greedy eyes.

He was naked from the waist down and was not ashamed of his somewhat smallish cock that she hoped might grow bigger with the right sort of treatment to stiffen his resolve. Most of the partygoers were three sheets to the wind already and the night was still young.

The young guy took her by her elbow and poured her a stiff drink of vodka that she knew would warm her belly and make her less choosy when it came to showtime.

“I guess you are the girl Vinnie told me I would fall for like a schoolboy on his first date.”

Lucy fought off the impulse to giggle knowing it might be a turnoff for the Asian goon with the hungry eyes.

“My mama didn’t raise her girls to be maneaters, but I might make an exception in your case, Mister.”

He told her his name was Yoshiro and that he had gone to Harvard University for a degree in business. She responded with her own name and that she was instructed by Vinnie to make him “Happy” no matter what it was he wanted from her. She added that she was openminded and could satisfy any fetish he had except for one that might leave some permanent marks on her skin that would diminish her appeal to new clients.

The slender young Japanese man took her hand and placed it on his cock, and he told her, “Tug me a little bit just to show me you enjoy your work.”

Lucy spat into her palm and slowly slid her hand up and down his cock watching it grow to a much more satisfactory size that would fit her pussy perfectly.

He led her over to a position right next to the blond who was taking it up her ass with laughing eyes and the girl winked at her to let her know she recognized her as a fellow co-worker.

The ass obsessed Asian man pushed up her designer dress above her ass crack and ran his inquisitive fingers up and down her tiny thong from the top to the very bottom. She shuddered when he lifted it up and pulled it out of the way of his hardened dick looking for her brown eye to welcome him into completely immersed residence.

Lucy was thankful she had prepared her puckered entrance knowing that was often a favored entry in such parties by the male participants.

Her well-trained sphincter opened up without difficulty and she stifled her moans of pleasure as he explored her hidden corners with his talented dick. He knew it was smaller than normal but he had worked hard to expand his knowledge of western females for the past four years in an institute of higher learning. He had learned that his smaller size dick was welcome in their pretty asses, and they were more than willing bend over to give him his much needed tingle.

Lucy knew she had met her match in anal Olympics with the slender Japanese man’s hardness deep inside her brown eye. She relaxed and enjoyed the pounding hoping he would shoot a copious load up deep inside her thirsty gut.

When he started to spank her, she took it with her usual submissive attitude despite the fact that she resented his change of pace without verbal warning or even a polite request to discipline her buttocks to please his need for complete control.

The blond’s pretty face only inches from her own looked at her with pity in her eyes because the rider on her back was taking such liberties without consent. Lucy looked her straight in the eye and smiled to show she was no stranger to such harsh treatment, and they bonded instantly like two peas in a pod.

She was relieved that she was passed around to the other guys in the party and found that her dislike of the Japanese guy was shared by the other girls who fell victim to his teasing of their privates and other fetish related actions that seemed a bit out of place in the hard humping crowd.

Lucy smiled in Yoshiro’s face when he handed her his card and told her, “I hope we will see more of each other, pretty lady, I like your butt very much and want to explore you more in the future.”

She nodded her silly head like a proper whore and patted his hand like she was delighted at the prospect.

Of course, deep inside, she vowed she would not give up her ass to him again because she had a bad vibe from his nasty attitude when he had her impaled and under his control. She would talk to Vinnie about giving him another girl to practice his obsession for control on instead of her.

Bright and early the next morning, she was in Vinnie’s office, and she plead her case to Vinnie watching his poker face for some indication of his acceptance of her wishes.

He seemed disinterested in her pleas for modification of the rules of managing the pool of girls under his control and simply stated, “OK, I get it, kiddo. You don’t like this Japanese prick and I will give him Doris to take care of his foreigner fetishes. Now, I got something more important to discuss with you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.