Undercover Escort Girl - Cover

Undercover Escort Girl

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - All she ever wanted to be was a cop. Now she has a chance but it has to be in secret. She is an Undercover Cop playing a role as a very bad girl hooked up with some very nasty types. She lied on her interview and made the Undercover Squad think she had been exposed to every sort of kinky sex imaginable. It was all in her imagination. Her first introduction to the depraved vice scene comes as a shock but she is determined to do anything it takes to get her man.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence   Workplace   Prostitution   Nudism  

Lucy the undercover cop with a good girl, bad girl persona was happily humping the unemployed milkman from next door in her secret safe house out on the island. The good looking sometimes blond pretend hooker was getting it dick deep from Dick her best new friend and neighbor when she started having an unexpected orgasm that surprised her hardened heart deep inside her previously innocent feminine core.

She allowed it to take over her shuddering body with delightful quakes of pleasure that swallowed her up several times and then slowly let her release her juices in measured spurts until she felt dried up inside and empty of her sinful thoughts.

The twisted cop with good intent but poor judgement looked over her shoulder at the muscular deliveryman and did her best to keep him inside her as she came down from her sexual high that was far better than any drug or mixed drink swirling down deep in her belly.

“Oh, my God, Dick, that was better than any screwing I ever had before. I don’t understand how your wife ever left you for a traveling salesman when she had you every night in your private bedroom.”

The burly man with the widest shoulders she had ever seen slowly withdrew his long hard man thing from the clutches of her dripping pussy and she looked at the steel rod that had given her ride that would last in her memory forever.

Sure, the guy was practically broke, unemployed and had two kids that needed his attention most of the time, but she knew a good thing when she saw it and she desperately wanted an anchor to hold her down from her silly games with mobsters and the drug trade and all the required sex acts she needed to perform in order to do her job for the criminal justice system.

In short, Dick’s dick was her lifeline to reality, and she knew she needed to keep him close to help her survive this dirty world around her with its nasty game of fucking strangers and doing hidden crimes in order to survive.

He was tall and his muscular body was solid and strong.

His face was not much to look at because of the broken nose and the scars around his eyes from his Golden Glove youthful adventures, but he had the hidden qualities of gentle touch down there between her legs where she loved the gentle touch best of all and he was ever polite and would always ask her for her sexual favors like a puppy dog trying his best to please his master.

Even when he took her anally, she was always impressed by his tender loving insertions and his careful motions bringing her to her orgasm with his words of love and care.

She had been exposed to multiple situations during her undercover activities that required her anal submission, and she knew just how nasty the bad boys could be when they thought they had her right where they wanted her with her ass up and her face buried in a pillow underneath to hide her shame.

Lately, her replacement boss for Tony had been sending her off with two or three men to give them what they needed to brighten up their trip to the “Big Apple”. In all honesty, she didn’t mind the multimale assignments because she could handle the guys and it kept them from getting romantic with an obvious slut provided as a perk for their work.

Her only problem were those guys who were fetish minded and asked her to perform unusual sexual acts that one only saw in porn books or videos bordering on the fringes of common sense and ordinary decency.

She survived by putting such scenarios to the back corner of her brain and remembering only the good parts which were getting less rewarding as the months flashed by.

Of course, she did her best to omit the more sordid aspects of her sexual undercover work out of her daily reports back to headquarters, but once and a while she put a little tidbit in the report to show her willingness to complete a successful assignment.

Eventually, she was tagged with the nickname of “Dirty Lucy” and the other female cops all gave her a wide berth in the restroom for fear of being sullied by her proximity.

The hypocrisy of her fellow law enforcement buddies made her more devious in her own budding criminal career as she expanded the drug operation using the street whores to do her dirty distribution chores not knowing that the innocent faced Lucy was the true boss.

They took a shower together in the guest bathroom which was more convenient for them due to the padlocks on the bedroom doors. Lucy washed Dick’s privates with loving fingers, and she even cleansed his rear crack going up deep and tickling his hidden prostate with her naughty digits. She loved his reaction with his huge erection and leaned forward so he could easily slide it into her from the rear like they were monkeys in a zoo. It felt so big inside her and stretched her elastic sphincter in a way that reminded her of her early years in high school when she was often bent over by older men with a yen for young stuff that drove them to the ultimate risk of discovery at fooling around with an underage female.

It was those well remembered episodes hidden in her memory that pushed her into accepting the dangerous undercover assignment because she suspected she would be constantly pestered to perform similar indecent acts in her role as a bad girl interested only in making money with no scruples about right or wrong. The prospect of using such a dirty means to achieve a good end made her juices bubble up inside her feminine core like melting snow taken by gravity down to the lowlands from the lofty heights above. She wanted to be good but her temptation to be bad overwhelmed her at times like these when the forbidden tingle was the most important thing in the world to her above all else.

She gave Dick a couple of throw away cell phones for him to call her if he saw anyone nosing around the house.

He looked at her real funny when she counted out ten C-notes for him telling him she would consider it a big favor and that there was more if he needed it while he was out of work.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.