Undercover Escort Girl - Cover

Undercover Escort Girl

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - All she ever wanted to be was a cop. Now she has a chance but it has to be in secret. She is an Undercover Cop playing a role as a very bad girl hooked up with some very nasty types. She lied on her interview and made the Undercover Squad think she had been exposed to every sort of kinky sex imaginable. It was all in her imagination. Her first introduction to the depraved vice scene comes as a shock but she is determined to do anything it takes to get her man.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence   Workplace   Prostitution   Nudism  

Lucy was smiling into the mirror splashing water into her face to drive away the blurring in her still sleepy eyes.

She automatically inserted the toothbrush into her mouth feeling the semi-hard brushes run over her choppers with determined efforts to wipe away the sins of the night before. Her brain was working hard to catch up with her recollection of the pair of high rollers that had searched every corner of her oral entrance to find a spot where they could spurt some new creamy lines of cum inside with lots of verbal abuse to humiliate her well-protected ego.

The skinny one was nicely endowed, and he was somewhat gentle in his treatment of her mouth and private parts acting more like a gentleman than his associate who was an overweight bully from the get-go.

She remembered with unwanted clarity the weight of the big man as he climbed onboard her slender frame and she knew his tiny dick would not satisfy her no matter how hard or how rough he dished out his nasty attitude on her submissive body.

Lucy felt dirty after he finished up prematurely from her point of view because she had felt absolutely no sense of fulfillment from his sinful labors.

Then, the smaller and younger man took her doggy style, and she was once again renewed in a physical sense. He was everything the other wise guy was not. He gave it to her hard and heavy but with a nice rhythm that matched her need for impalement. She didn’t even mind he hadn’t used a condom because she always used a backup morning after pill in such trysts.

The fact that he had graduated to spreading her perfect cheeks and addressed her brown eye was still on her mind the morning after because her backside still tingled from his energetic thrusting.

Lucy looked at her image in the mirror and she saw the little lines at the sides of her eyes which dismayed her no end because she was still in her early twenties, and they shouldn’t be there.

Her lips were a little puffy from all the sucking and she used the European special cream that her police supervisor had gifted her to take care of the wear and tear on her oral entrance. The older woman had been an undercover girl in her younger days, and she knew the little tricks needed to maintain her glamorous exterior to enhance her appeal to the horny males targeted for the operation.

Her ass was dragging as she made it back to her tiny apartment in the downtown area. She liked to be close to the action and made a point of not inviting any of the low-life guys up to her inner sanctum because her grandmother told her to never shit where you sleep.

She put the handgun from her purse under the pillow with the safety off but making sure it was not cocked because she slept with a round in the chamber. Lucy had a fear of having her throat cut while she was asleep and never waking up to confront her attacker.

Her loose floorboard hid her long gun and shotgun safely along with a neat package of cash and her passport if she got caught with her panties down by DEA or some other federal agency with the hots for crooked cops.

She went to sleep immediately and was startled awake at two AM when her phone rang with persistent and annoying rudeness at that ungodly hour.

The party on the other end said simply, “Sorry, wrong number.” That alerted her to the fact that the undercover squad was trying to contact her and would wait for her callback on her throwaway phone with the replaceable sim card.

She went into the bathroom and turned on the sink water and the shower at the same time and whispered her response code into the phone to show it was really her on the phone and not some fake person pretending to be their undercover agent.

“Go ahead, Gloria, what you got for me?”

The tired voice on the other end replied hesitantly, “You know these two fools called “big Mo” and “little Mo?”

Lucy shook the cobwebs out of her brain and answered with a question.

“Why you asking me that Gloria?”

“We got these two drunks down here telling us they work for you. We caught them with a stash of coke on them that looks more like distributing than personal use.”

“Did you notify DEA yet?”

There was a pause on the other end and then Gloria spoke in a low voice like she was close to others that might overhear what she said.

“I figured you might be running an operation and these guys probably didn’t know all the facts. Do you want me to lose the coke and just hold them overnight for disturbing the peace?”

Lucy saw that Gloria was giving her an out and she seized it without further hesitation.

“Thanks, Gloria, I owe you one. Keep the coke and don’t say a word to those two dummies. They deserve to get the book thrown at them.”

She had a hard time getting back to sleep because she realized she had to get rid of the two dark skinned brothers because they were more of a liability than an asset after this fiasco.

Lucy took a long hot shower right after she awoke from a restless sleep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.