Undercover Escort Girl - Cover

Undercover Escort Girl

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - All she ever wanted to be was a cop. Now she has a chance but it has to be in secret. She is an Undercover Cop playing a role as a very bad girl hooked up with some very nasty types. She lied on her interview and made the Undercover Squad think she had been exposed to every sort of kinky sex imaginable. It was all in her imagination. Her first introduction to the depraved vice scene comes as a shock but she is determined to do anything it takes to get her man.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence   Workplace   Prostitution   Nudism  

She took a long, hot shower when she got home to wash off the dirt and stains on her skin, but she knew it would never erase the sins in her thoughts as she submitted to the director’s demands.

Inside her mind, she knew she was “Undercover” but deep in her heart, she knew she was emotionally linked to the dirtier aspects of her role and that she secretly enjoyed every minute of her humiliation used as a sex-toy by the criminals around her.

She knew that her lifeline contact read her reports with a professional attitude, but she sensed that even he wondered at her fall from grace and her complete loss of innocence working for the mob.

It seemed like it was only yesterday that she was a respectable female policewoman with a family that loved her, and a boyfriend used to her turning down his polite requests for sex with her promise of future bliss in marriage.

Now, she realized that she was a profit inspired whore.

She would do anything she was told by her bosses and submitted to deeds she had only seen in filthy porn movies with disgust and dismay at the scenes of utter degradation.

Of course, it was all an act, but she enjoyed the role, and her orgasms were real changing her outlook on life, love, and her concepts of right and wrong.

Still, it was that sense of enjoyment that made her act believable to her bosses and her acceptance of her role was a life-saver as each submissive day passed with fresh sins of the flesh all in the name of criminal justice.

She lied to her parents and pretended to be mortified when her boyfriend asked her to jerk him off. She liked his uncut dick and longed to stuff it inside her mouth but knew she would reveal the extent of her degradation working undercover and possibly lose the young boy in the bargain.

Her real name was Lucy Flanagan, and she had the name of Lucy Donatelli for her undercover assignment. Her new Italian name made her more acceptable to the “family” oriented members of the Criminal organization.

Lucy had given her parents the cover story that she had flunked out of the police academy, but in real world, she had been promoted to Sergeant for her covert undercover assignment.

Her lies about her sexual experiences came back to bite her in the ass with her very first day on the job. In the past year and a half, she had done almost every trick the dirtiest of prostitutes performed on a nightly basis. In fact, her exaggerations about her oral skills came to quick fruition so quickly that she learned how to swallow just to keep her clothing clean. She was wise enough to insist on her partners using condoms when in here baby-making channel but allowed them to roam inside her mouth and her tight rear end with their desperately devious dicks filled with creamy spunk.

She had ratted out her handsome boss Tony just to save his life from a mob inspired contract hit on him on the outside. His year in the clink allowed the ire of the organization to die down after he had lost a vital source of income to the criminal cartel.

Lucy had gotten a promotion for that takedown, and she was now the youngest female Detective in the Big City. She stashed her income from her pay and profits from the criminal elements in a Credit Union located across the river in another State. She already had accumulated over a quarter of a million dollars in her secret stash under her real name of Lucy Flanagan.

She took some of that money and invested it in an operation on Wall Street that Tony told her was a “Sure thing”. In less than ninety days she was able to double her balance to slightly under a half million dollars. Fearful of running afoul of federal tax laws, she transferred her funds to a private bank in Switzerland under her operational name of Lucy Donatelli using code numbers for deposits and withdrawals. Now, she only showed her police department pay on her income form and the rest was off the books under her new name.

Just recently, she had come into a windfall of pure cocaine dumped by some low-level creeps that spilled the beans whilst she bent over for them in the men’s room at the Gentlemen’s Club where there were a lot of pricks but very few gentlemen to be found. She had spread the rumor of a bust on their pick-up truck at the last rest stop before coming into the City on the other side of the river.

She was ready in the parking lot and when she saw them fleeing, she called the location into the local law and drove the truck to her rented garage a short distance away. She checked over the haul and knew it was far too much for her to sell in the city without being discovered by either the mob or the Drug Enforcement agents back at headquarters. She counted eighty valises filled with the high value powder and decided she would sit on it for a while hoping things cooled down.

Lucy was friendly with a couple of street drug dealers who had big plans but never could deliver the goods. They were not in the organization and were more merely “wannabes” rather than professional criminals. The fact that they were originally from North Africa and not Italian made them seem like second class crooks in the eyes of the mob.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.