That's So Wrong! - Cover

That's So Wrong!

Copyright© 2013 by Mr. Mister

Chapter 34

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 34 - A minister and his family holiday with his brother-in-law at an unusual resort. Their transformation and descent into depravity.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   MaleDom   Spanking   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Clergy   Transformation   Prostitution   Nudism  

Day 8 (15) –Time to Go

Richard tapped his watch. The thing felt uncomfortable after not wearing it for over a week.

Wait, actually it's been two weeks, hasn't it? Damn, keep forgetting the changes took a week. Need to remember that, or I'll say the wrong thing and people will really wonder WTF when I get home. Note to self...

The whole family stood waiting in the lobby. Not the lobby they'd arrived in, oh no. That was ... elsewhere. This one separated from the rest of the hotel by only a closed door. It wasn't very big, just enough space for a small gathering of families, desks for check-out. Several porters shuttled luggage from carts to the airport vans outside. Staff moved with purpose here. No one flirted. They were members now.

Richard needed to finish the out-processing, but there was a hitch. Someone was missing.

"Where is he?" He asked the group.

All he got were shrugs in return.

"Terry?"

"Sorry Uncle." Terry replied. "I don't know. I lost track of him last night."

Richard sighed.

"Tammie?" He affixed the girl with a glare.

"I'm ... not sure Uncle Rich. I don't really remember getting back to the room last night. I'm not sure what happened." She looked scared.

Richard exchanged a look with Perry.

His brother-in-law nodded. They'd need to keep an eye on the drinking as the kids approached college-age.

How ironic. Worrying about drinking when your kids are boinking each other daily. Snort.

Suki walked up. She pulled Richard aside.

"I have news."

He invited her to continue.

"It's not one hundred percent, but we're pretty sure Fuki caught. I'll call you when we're positive, but I think you did it."

Richard smiled. "Really?"

"Really. Sure as could be at this stage."

He enfolded her with a hug. "Thank you."

She sank into his embrace. "You're welcome. I'll leave it to you to discuss with your wife, and family."

"Will do."

"Here." She held out a card.

"What's this?" He took it.

"My personal contact info. My daughter's too. Separate from the hotel. We do get away occasionally. If you're amenable, our next vacation will be to visit you."

"I'd... we'd like that." He hugged her again.

She relaxed. "Good. Let me know how the transition back goes."

"No problem. Oh!" He snapped his fingers. "We have a little problem right now, though."

She blinked. "What?"

"My son's disappeared."

She rolled her eyes. "You're kidding."

Looking bemused, he gestured around.

Frowning, she collected his hand.

"We'll be right back." She called to Barbie.

His wife nodded in understanding.


Duke sat facing Lani's computer. The web-cam mounted above the screen pointed down at his naked loins. Lani sat astride him. He held her legs up and open, spreading her obscenely for the people on the other end. She braced her hands back on his shoulders. She humped obediently up and down the massive cock stretching her asshole. A river of cunt-cream poured from her splayed pussy-lips. It snaked across her taint, collected on the base of Duke's dick.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.