That's So Wrong! - Cover

That's So Wrong!

Copyright© 2013 by Mr. Mister

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A minister and his family holiday with his brother-in-law at an unusual resort. Their transformation and descent into depravity.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   MaleDom   Spanking   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Clergy   Transformation   Prostitution   Nudism  

Day 2—Perry and Barbara

The banging on the wall was not, in fact Barbara and Perry. Their room was opposite Richard and Candice's, across the hall. Perry'd woken up, invigorated. Finding his sister naked next to him was better than Christmas morning! His cock sprang to attention just looking at her. She was lying on her side, snuggled against one of the pillows. He could see a small tuft of dark hair above her cunt, a sparse amount, well-trimmed and lips glistening with dew. She was ready for him!

Fisting his cock, he knelt behind her. He slotted himself between her folds and pushed. She was so wet, he slid all the way into her without resistance. She wasn't as tight as Candice, but felt amazing all the same. Throwing caution to the wind, he began rocking her against him with long, sure strokes.

After a minute or two, Barbara moaned, eyes fluttering.

"Perry? Wha-? Oh? Oh!" Her eyes closed again. She dimpled. "Oh, brother, you feel so good. What a dream!"

A decade and a half of declining sexual attention from her husband left Barbara feeling frustrated and horny. She'd even began masturbating to a few erotic novels she found. Stories of married women enjoying illicit trysts fueled her fantasies. Dreaming about a liaison with her brother was a bit extreme, but she was horny. She'd been looking forward to rekindling Richard's interest this week.

Perry grinned to himself. She thinks it's an erotic dream. Well, no need to disabuse her of the notion!

He continued fucking her, keeping his pace steady. He didn't stop for a long while. The entire time she moaned and cooed, but never said another word. Finally, unable to hold himself back, he grabbed her and slammed himself into her as hard as possible. Once. Twice. Three times and he exploded.

"Fuck! Shit! Dammit! You sexy bitch!" He shouted as he poured his lust into her body. He saw stars, heard a roaring in his ears he vaguely realized was his own voice.

Barbara's eyes snapped open. This was no dream!

"Perry, what are you... ?" Her eyes rolled back in her head, an orgasm rocked her body.

"Ah!" She keened. She'd never had such a filthy, depraved, lust-filled orgasm in her life. The waves went on and on until she passed out.

When his senses returned, Perry looked down at Barbara's sleeping form. His hardon felt harder than ever, so he continued porking his sister's comatose body. She was so completely soaking wet he felt almost no friction.

I could fuck her like this all day! His self-satisfied smile widened. This is awesome!

He continued to stroke her as her eyes fluttered open for the second time.

"Perry! Stop!" She pushed his stomach angrily.

"Why? Sure seemed like you enjoyed the hell out of that!" He punctuated his statement with a couple hard thrusts.

"Uh! Uh!" She shook. "No! Get off me!"

She pushed again, rolling away. His cock slurped free, angry, red and dripping her pussy cream. She grabbed a sheet, holding it up to cover her nakedness.

"What on earth do you think you're doing?" She accused.

"Hey, don't get all high and mighty on me, sis! You came so hard you passed out. I didn't do anything you didn't want."

Who does she think she is to play the victim now?

"No, I didn't ... But ... I thought..." She stuttered, searching for words. "I ... guess you're right."

She sighed.

The room phone's ring startled both of them. Barbara switched hands holding the sheet and picked up the receiver.

"Hello?"

Perry heard someone speaking. Barbara's face went slack. After a minute, she held out the phone for him.

"It's for you."

With a wary glare, he took the receiver.

"Yes?"

"Mr. Johnson? -buzz!-" Perry blinked. Barbara was in front of him, wearing a white velvet bathrobe. She held a second out to him.

"Come back to the Basement please." The person on the other end commanded.

He disconnected the receiver. He belted the robe around his waist, and walked out of the room, arm in arm with his sister.

They heard banging and moans coming from the room diagonally across the hall, but ignored them, heading for the elevators.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.