Lying in Wait

by MrWings

Copyright© 2013 by MrWings

Erotica Sex Story: 2 families, a brother each, are taunted because of their sexuality and a sister is turned on by one. Revenge is sweet when both brothers can give the bully a taste of his medicine, and the sister can just have a taste.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   .

He heard the phone ringing but he ignored the sound. He had too many things that were more important than worrying about who was calling at this moment. His roommate was out of town for the last two weeks and it would be several more before he returned. Something about a "road trip of a lifetime" that he was embarking on.

He was glad that the dumbass was gone and out of his hair for awhile. "Damn, that phone won't quit ringing," he thought to himself.

He picked up the receiver and saw that it was a number he didn't recognize on the caller ID.

"It's done," he said as he put the phone up to his ear. "All of the merchandise has been bagged and is now ready for shipment."

Stuttering was all that he heard on the other end of the line.

"I'm going with plan B to dispose of the property. Pit has been dug and once it has been filled, my men will bulldoze the site and have it prepared once again for the cement to be poured tomorrow."

"I'm sorry, I must have the wrong number," the caller on the other end stammered.

The hum of the dial tone in his ear made him chuckle at first, then he burst into laughter as he rocked back in his chair. "Dumbass bill collectors, that ought to keep them from calling me for awhile."

Mark went back to thinking about tomorrow. Phil was in most of his sophomore classes at Southside College and Mark was about to unleash his final act upon him that would send Phil packing his bags and running back to Mama. Let him be a Mama's boy, maybe she could do something with him.

The hair on the back of Mark's neck stood up every time he thought of Phil. Phil the faggot. Phil the freak. Phil the ... Oh whatever, it didn't matter now. Soon Phil would be the pussy that he would surely never have. Mark could not stand anyone who was not a "manly" man and to make matters worse, Phil always tried to be anyone's friend. If a guy couldn't brag about the girl he scored with last night, Mark did not want anything to do with that person.

Peter

Peter hated his brother. He had always taunted him and made fun of his "not so manly" ways since they were kids. There was only one year's difference between them but his brother had always been the "older" brother that never let the younger one have a moment's peace. And when his brother found out about his sexual orientation, the taunting turned to a more violent form of bullying. But Peter had no choice when it came to taking the abuse. Their dad had died in a car accident when they were young teens and their mom had been diagnosed with terminal lung cancer. It seemed that after dad's death their mom had struggled with her nerves and emotions while trying to raise the two teens. Now the three-pack-a-day habit had turned her insides into a charcoal factory and she did not have long to live, even with the treatments that she was taking as a last-ditch effort. Once mom was gone, Peter worried about how bad the treatment would really be. For now he accepted his fate because to do otherwise would mean that his 'not so manly' ways would be exposed to mom. Mark could really be brutal at times.

Suzi

Suzi had always been a flirt ever since the boys had started to notice her points, which seemed to be stiff no matter what. The moist feeling that spread inside her during many of the encounters with her male schoolmates kept her in a constant state of desire. Usually she rushed back to her dorm room after classes to finish what her body had initiated. She didn't want to be known as the school fuck slut, but then quite often she needed release with the real thing and not one of her toys. She decided the discreet way was to privately work her own service where she could control who her clients were and what amount of money she would make from each transaction. The extra money that she made from her activities helped to pay for the tuition, books and other supplies that her mom struggled to pay for. With this being her senior year, mom would finally get a little bit of a break with only her brother in college for 2 more years after this. Their dad had left a long time ago with the company secretary and only when he felt like it did any money ever show up in their mail. Mom's job at the factory and the money she could make from selling cosmetics on the side were the mainstay of income for the household.

Her brother ... oh my God, what had she done. She loved to read erotic writings and had found a fascination with brother/sister incest. Her brother was rather handsome and as he grew up, the girls seemed to flock around him. He was always the brainy nerd and though he would go out on dates with several of his female classmates, he never seemed to be interested in them in a sexual manner. He had been attending a church down the street and signed some kind of pledge about waiting until he was married. She quickly dismissed that as nothing she was interested in. She didn't consider herself a nymph, but she did like the feeling of a man inside of her, massaging her womanhood with each stroke and the extra wetness of his cum oozing out of her vagina as he squirted his semen inside of her.

She had thought that her brother was a bit misguided in his desire to wait, and if he was going to prolong his virginity to share it with someone special, she thought that she deserved to be that someone. One night she had the chance to take full advantage of the bulge that she could clearly see lying in wait within his underwear on many occasions as they passed each other in the hall on the way to the bathroom.

It was time for a school break and both she and her brother had returned home for the few weeks to spend time with their mom. Because of the physical and emotional pain that their mom suffered from because of what her job demanded and the stress of a single parent, she took a lot of strong narcotics, especially at night so that she would sleep and get some rest.

Suzi heard her brother come in and looked up toward the door. 12:35 AM shone brightly on her new alarm clock that she had purchased. At this angle she could see past the clock and out into the hallway where in a few minutes her brother was seen weaving his way toward his room. He might be a goody-goody and go to church on Sunday's, but he enjoyed the local tavern on Saturday nights when they were in town.

The sound of his door closing loudly, a few "Oh Shit" and drawers banging told her that he had enjoyed himself earlier that evening. She was never into all of the drugs and drinking as her fellow classmates were prone to do. She liked keeping a clear head when she was out so that she could control everything around her. No one would be able to seduce her while she was tipsy.

But that didn't mean she couldn't do the same to her little brother. She had always been the bigger sister when they were growing up, the one who looked after him when anyone else picked on him. She had taken good care of him then, and now she was going to do the same. She deserved to be the first one to show him what it feels like to be a man. She didn't want some first-timer who wouldn't know how to stroke a cock to be the initial hand wrapped around his member.

She waited for a few minutes after she heard the thud of his body slamming down onto the bed. She knew her mom would have taken the pills at least an hour earlier and would be in no shape to be up and about, much less hear any disturbance that came from any other room.

Suzi crept down the hall and stood just inside the doorway of her brother's room. Her eyes adjusted to the darkness fairly quickly and then fell upon the bed where he now was sprawled in only his boxers while lying on his back. A throaty sound emanated from the bed and slowly grew to a regular pace as she stood in the doorway contemplating her next move. It was then that she noticed the lightly colored tip of his cock slowly breaching the break in the front of the dark underwear. It seemed to rise and fall with the same rhythm of his chest as he raggedly breathed.

"Damn," she wondered to herself. "Is he that big or is he just semi-erect with a decent size?"

Suzi crept closer to the bed, watching for any signs of movement other than the occasional snort that he let out between the snores. Slowly she crept down and reached her hand upon the bed, slithering her palm toward the tower that seemed as though it were trying to disappear. She let her hand slowly fall upon his member and rest against it to see what the reaction would be. A few unintelligible mumbles was all that she heard.

Yep, he was definitely semi-hard. It was quite surprising given the evident state of inebriation that he had let himself succumb to. Slowly she rubbed her palm back and forth over him while she kept her eyes glued to his face to watch for any reaction. A couple of moans escaped now and then but no sign of either eye starting to flutter.

Just then a few grunts escaped his mouth and he rolled over on his side toward her, almost rolling off of the bed as he moved. Suzi instinctively reacted, recoiling her hand, catching herself as her breathing had started to increase with the thought of being caught red-handed.

The motion on his cock must have started something inside of his brain because now it had fallen out of the boxers and was stretched out in front of her. She waited for him to get settled down once again and then she leaned forward and planted a slight kiss upon the tip. No movement from him was encouragement for her to continue on. Suzi let her tongue continue to caress the tip and slowly she moved down the shaft, licking as much of the exposed part as she could. There was a slight odor coming from nearer his scrotum area. Scents like that were intoxicating to her, and as long as it was the scent of a man and not the stench of an unwashed part, she could enjoy the enhancement. Once she had licked as much of him as possible without repositioning the flap, she let her mouth once again kiss the tip and slowly slide down his shaft. A deeper moan escaped his lips, matching hers as she felt his manhood filling up her cavity. He was definitely growing in length, probably up to around 6 inches in length. She could tell there was a bit more of room for growth as she could feel the ridges in the outer skin as his cocked continued to slowly grow in length.

POP was the sound that came from her as his cock was ejected from her mouth when he suddenly rolled over onto his back. She had been sucking fairly hard, trying to get the last few inches of growth in him before she made her next move. But now that he had rolled on to his backside and was spread eagle, she saw that her moment was at hand.

Clad only in a sports bra and her new lace trim cheekini panties that she just bought yesterday from Victoria's Secret, she decided to make her move. As she lifted her left leg slightly up from the floor, she slowly slid the panties down and off her foot, then reciprocating on the right. The sports bra simply lifted off her arms as she reached toward the ceiling and tugged on the top band with both arms.

Naked, a wetness that was still building as she anticipated what she was about to begin, she turned to face toward the bed and slowly inched her left leg onto the bed. A slight squeak from the old box springs underneath his mattress caused her to pause only briefly. A quicker move brought her other leg over his body, resting just within an inch of his left thigh. Once again an unintelligible muttering escaped his lips as she settled down on top of him.

The base of his cock was just inches from her being inside of her, with the erectness causing the rest of the shaft to point towards his head and not her body. As she rocked up upon her knees she reached down and grabbed his shaft, bending the length back toward her vagina. He began to moan as she rocked the tip back and forth across her vulva, letting it slip across her clitoris as she became further aroused. She did not have the forethought to bring any lubricant with her to the room so she would have to depend on either being very moist from the sexual activity or she would simply have to go nice and slow.

She thought herself to be fairly moist so far so she guided the head toward the opening and slowly moved her hips toward his manhood, hoping that she could engulf it easily. He snorted and made some other sounds with his mouth as she felt the tip start to enter her canal, but then he seemed to settle down as if he were somehow subconsciously enjoying this.

Using her hips to rock slowly back and forth, he slipped deeper into her folds, causing a deep moan to escape within her. The ridges of his shaft must have disappeared completely now as she was sure that he was fully hard and filling up her vagina as she moved her hips in a rotating pattern. She had always liked being on top as she could have more control of the speed and movement, increasing her sexual feelings as she worked toward a climax.

A word escaped from her brother's lips, at first unintelligible, but then it seemed to be repeated with an increasing urgency. She was starting to feel a climax building within herself when all of a sudden she could tell what he was saying. At first she had thought he was saying "UMMMMM" as she continued to satisfy herself, but this last time he uttered the word she had clearly understood it. "Mom," was the word that he had been uttering.

"MOM!" She stopped her motion and let it sink in. "What the fuck?!?"

Maybe it was the stopping of the motion, maybe it was the arousal that brought her brother to his semi-senses, but his eyes slowly opened and when he saw his sister naked and on top of him, he immediately sat up in bed, a movement that caused his sister to be flung a foot off of him and toward the end of the bed.

"Phil," Suzi muttered as she tried to figure out what to do and say. "I'm so sorry. You were ... I was ... and it seemed like a great idea at the time."

"For Christ's sake get the fuck off of my bed," he hollered at her before realizing he needed to keep his voice down so as not to wake mom.

Suzi bent down and gathered her clothes and quickly tip-toed back to her bedroom where she fell across the bed in anguish. Her head was spinning with the events that had just happened, especially the word that he had uttered from his lips. Mom.

"DAMN," she thought to herself as she rolled over onto her back. "I wasn't the first one to ride his cock."

Instinctively she let her hand wander down to her groin area where the juices were now flowing out of her vagina and sliding over her ass cheeks. She considered finishing the job while she was at it but the connotations of that word kept her mind in a whirl. Droplets crossing over her starfish were the last things she remembered as she drifted off to sleep.

The Setup

"Hey Peter, you dumb smuck, get your ass over here." Peter hated the way his brother talked to him, always degrading him in any way possible.

"Yes Mark, what do you want now?"

"Today is the day that you return the favor that you owe me. Remember the time I got that cheerleader to go behind the stadium and give you what you said was 'the best blow-job ever?' Well, that one cost me a little bit, but I didn't mind because I knew I would need you to do something greater for me and I know you won't say no. You're not that stupid."

"No, I'm not giving you any sexual favors either."

"Go fuck yourself fag ass. Oh that's right; you call yourself 'bi' here lately. I guess as long as it's a hole you don't care what you stick your dick in do you?"

Peter didn't bother to answer. There really wasn't any use in trying to talk about his feelings with Mark. He now knew it had been a huge mistake to ever think that they could have a brother-to-brother talk about what was going on in their lives.

"Well, I've got another hole for you to fill up tonight. We're having a party over at Renaldo's house as his parents are out of town for several more weeks. Remember Phil, that faggot nerd that is in my classes on campus? I have seen you talking to him and I want you to invite him to the party. You two need to get 'buddy-buddy' if you know what I mean and I want you to lure him up the stairs and into the 2nd bedroom on the right. Not the first one, that is his parent's bedroom. Make sure it is the second one. I've already got permission from Rene to use his room for 'extracurricular activities' around midnight tonight. Rene doesn't need to know what is going to happen there, just needs to know it will be occupied for awhile. The party will still be going full blast downstairs and no one will hear or notice anything going on elsewhere in the house."

"What exactly am I do to once we get up there?" Peter asked.

"Don't worry about that. I'll give you the cue when I'm ready, and you and him will already be up the stairs and in the room before I arrive. Then I'll take it from there."

Peter mumbled an okay as he turned around and left his brother's apartment. Just before he closed the door he could hear his brother snickering to himself.

Breakfast

Phil met Suzi's gaze as he came into the kitchen the next morning. His eyes quickly diverted to the refrigerator as he headed for the cabinets where he could retrieve a bowl for his morning cereal. Corn flakes could be heard hitting the ceramic bowl followed by several splashes of milk and a clanging of a spoon as he spread some granulated sugar on top.

Suzi looked for any sign of aggression in his eyes as he pulled the chair out at the other end of the kitchen table. Phil had seemed shocked, pissed and a bit disoriented when he awoke last night in the middle of their tryst. But she still could not get over the word that he had uttered. Mom.

As she sat and watched him slip the spoon into his mouth, slurping the milk from the spoon as he withdrew it, she was surprised at her feelings starting over again as she imagined what he would do with that mouth intertwined with hers.

"Wait a minute," she thought to herself. "I wanted me to be the first for him. Not Mom! Fuck, now she wondered just how long this had been going on and how much more screwed up he was than she had originally thought."

The kids always picked on him at school because while Phil had the handsome and charming looks, he also did display a bit of a feminine side quite regularly. He was never a person who liked sports, preferring to stick his head in a book or reading scientific journals on the internet. A lot of the girls at school were attracted to him because of what he exuded she thought, but she was pretty positive that he was not a homosexual. Then again, come to think of it, before last night she was pretty positive he was a virgin too.

"Shit," she muttered out loud. Phil looked up from his bowl and met her gaze. He didn't seem to be mad or angry as she had feared, but he didn't seem to be happy either. Sort of a mild 'who gives a fuck' stare was coming from his eyes.

"Phil, I'm sorry about last... ," Suzi said to break the ice, but was quickly interrupted.

"Last night. What were you thinking? I've never made any advances toward you, nor have I give you any idea that I would like to even consider doing what I found myself evidently in the midst of consummating in my bed."

"I didn't mean to ... well, I did, but I wanted something for myself that I didn't want you to give to another girl. But I guess from what I heard coming from you last night that I must be too late."

Phil sat silently as he stirred the cereal flakes around in the bowl, sloshing the milk almost to the outside as he thought about what to say next. He could tell that Suzi was trying to be sincere in her apologies, but now that his secret was out, he wasn't sure what to do. He had promised his mom that no one would ever know.

He had been slipping back home sometimes on the weekends when he knew that his sister would be occupied and wouldn't miss seeing him on campus. The passion that had been ignited between him and their mom had been waning as he had started to regret what they had begun last year. He knew that he should be interested in girls his own age, but his mom could fulfill his fantasies better than any of the girls that he could ever hope to get laid from that he knew.

And then there was Mark, a classmate from his college. Phil tried to ignore him and his taunts, but it seemed that Mark always found more ways to antagonize him and draw out more shame upon Phil. He couldn't tell Mark the real reason that he wasn't interested in girls, as that would surely draw the ire from everyone in the community when they found out. And Mark was the kind to broadcast to the world any sort of news like that. So he tried to endure the taunts as best he could.

"Look sis, no matter what happened last night, let's just drop it. You now know too much and I've seen too much, so let's just forget it."

"If that is what you want to do, then I will. I guess I owe you one for causing this snafu. I didn't mean to hurt you, but then again, I guess I didn't know all the facts either, so I'm not sure if I'm completely to blame here."

Phil stood up from his chair and backed away from the table, placing his bowl in the sink and heading towards the stairs without saying another word.

"Man, he has a cute ass," she whispered as she continued to pleasure herself under the table, pulling the fabric over as she slipped a few fingers inside.

The Call

Just as Phil was passing by the phone on the foyer table it began to ring.

He let it ring several times and seeing that no one was jumping up to answer it, he picked up the receiver and placed it near his ear.

"Hello," Phil weakly said into phone.

"Phil, this is Peter. You may not remember me but we have talked a few times on campus about our favorite author, Robert Heinlein. You gave me your number to call you sometime when I wanted to hang out and discuss his books in more detail, especially my favorite, "The Cat Who Walked Through Walls."

"Oh, yeah, I remember you. What's up?"

"Hey, I'm going to this party later today and I don't have a date. I hate going somewhere with a bunch of people and I'm all alone and no one to talk to. Would you mind coming with me and we can hang out and maybe discuss some books or whatever?"

"Hey Peter, thanks for the invite but I've got a lot of things going on in my life right now. I really don't think I can deal with a crowd today, or anytime in the near future outside of school, of course."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.