Date With Myself

by Erica M Evans

Copyright© 2013 by Erica M Evans

Erotica Sex Story: Going on a date with myself - sexy fun ensues!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Public Sex   .

I had a date with myself and a new restaurant ... possibly some strange. I decided that I was taking special care to dress as seductively as I possibly could. I showered with some new great smellin shower gel as I shaved my legs, underarms and made sure my pussy looked all clean except for my "landing strip" ... the water felt great against my skin and I washed my hair with lavender shampoo and conditioner, the smell was intoxicating. I was horny and wanted so much to touch myself ... to release the frustration. I decided, no ... let it build.

I dried off and lathered myself up with some lotion that had some body glitter in it to give me some sparkles. I blew my hair dry and fixed it all sexy, it felt soft against my shoulders. I applied my makeup deliberately making sure that it wasn't too much but enough to enhance my features. I had a flattering black wrap around dress that enhanced my "38 specials" and just looked damn hot on me. My nails were a bright red and looked great against the black dress. My legs were bare with the exception of the lotion with glitter I had put on them and I had some festive strapey silver shoes on my pedicured feet. I had no underwear on and a nice black bra with a sexy camisole that peep through the "v" shape of the dress neckline. Jewelry and some lipstick ... mmmm, I was ready.

I get to the restaurant and settled in at the bar. I wasn't sure who I was looking for but would know when I saw them. Would it be a man or woman this evening? As long as I found them sexually attractive ... I wasn't bound to any race or gender ... they had to be appealing to me. I would make the determination whether or not they were worthy of an evening of my time. The bartender an attractive young man smiles and asks me what I am drinking ... I tell him a Manhattan and he tells me it's "Comin' right up!" I scope out the scene.

There's an orange hue ... the huge basket woven-like chandeliers leave one to see Indonesian and Spanish influence ... the giant art that hangs on the wall has a Georgia O'Keeffe style that creates a sensual and seductive atmosphere. Ideal for food, wine and lust...

A scattering of people as I look around the room and see the various bodies moving, laughing and sitting. Open kitchen makes for a dynamic scene. I sip my drink and look around the bar ... a newlywed couple talking closely, an older Asian man talking on his cell phone, myself and the wait staff area to pick up their drinks, a couple of hot young girls that can't hold their liquor, some tourists in their aloha attire and then you.

You're looking right at me ... gazing, staring right at me. You give me a sly smile. Your blue eyes twinkle and you give me a nod. Next thing I know, I have a drink in front of me. I look over at you, nod and smile. You decide to walk over. I knew this was it. Wait staff are busier now moving quite haphazardly.You wait for them to move and squeeze in between their area and my seat at the bar ... and I look at you with my drink and say "People are strange..." as I sip my drink looking at you so sultry as you respond "When you're a stranger..." and I knew I had a winner. "You've played this game before I say." You put your hand on my leg and run your fingers up my thigh noticing the sparkles playing off the light and this intrigues me more as I am starting to get turned on. You lean in and whisper in my ear "Yes..." we are now nose to nose looking at each we're breathing hard ... eyes moving quickly over each other. You smell good not overpowering with cologne but your scent. You have a handsome face and a distinctive jawline. You gesture like "Well???"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.