Before the Energists - Cover

Before the Energists

Copyright© 2013 by AL-Canadian

Chapter 4: If You Could Read My Mind

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4: If You Could Read My Mind - Mike Nevins' life was wonderful, just tenured and promoted at work, a beautiful young fiance but it all suddenly ended on the way to a Valentine's Day dinner/show. This 1st 'book' details his life one month prior his being claimed by the Energists. As of now, this will be a 4 book series. The preface gives a little info on it's direction. Codes added when needed.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Science Fiction   Sports   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   School  

Fitness for Boomers Club, Tuscaloosa, AL

Early afternoon, January, 8, 2003

I finished with that little wisecrack to try to put a smile back on her face. It did as ... Kaleigh quickly reached up with the hand she had over mine, and pinched my nose to show she was back in her playful mode.

I swatted her hand away from my face and made a small nasally, “Don’t do that” comment. I then decided I would counter-attack my blonde ‘Star’. I just couldn’t pass up the opportunity to taste the delicate gift that was once again completely exposed to me, and was mere inches from my face. I darted my mouth down to her ‘starry’ pussy, with its lips puffed up and splayed open for me. I captured her hard, exposed clit between my lips and sucked it into my mouth. My tongue then lightly flicked her love button with a rapid fire pace. My arms kept Kaleigh from clapping her legs shut on my head, and I was fully prepared for her efforts to pull me off her pussy should she try that straight forward method of ending my oral attack.

Kaleigh squealed once again and put up only token resistance before she grabbed me by the back of my shoulders in order to keep her balance on the edge of the Jacuzzi’s sitting area. She started another round of sexually driven comments as I slowed my assault on her clit. When I felt she was well on her way to another orgasm, I moved my mouth down along the edge of her pussy and nipped at her long thin pussy lips with an upper lip-lower teeth combo action. To show Kaleigh that her copious flood of pussy juices wasn’t a turn-off for me, I licked all around and deep into her juicy pussy. I proceeded down between her ass cheeks and into her puckered bum-hole in order to clean her up as best I could.

Her wonderful cries of pleasure drove me on until they abruptly changed and she pleaded, “Oh, gawd Mike, not there. Don’t! Not there!” as I licked around her butthole and probed it with my tongue.

I stopped that tonguing action and looked up at her with a look of confusion.

“Please, Mike, not there, please,” she barely squeaked out, then stammered in a calmer tone, “That’s something that just ... If you could read my mind right now, it’s just, uh, just let me tell you, later. Please, just continue what you were doing to my little pussy. That felt ... wonderful.”

I looked long and hard at her, and then kissed the inside of her spread thighs. After she pled with me to stop my butt play on her, I made sure I stayed a good distance away from that area as I licked and kissed around her pussy.

I could tell that Kaleigh’s mood or sexual response level wasn’t the same as her last request to continue my oral ministrations. When I licked up her pussy to her clit, she moaned as before but her body just didn’t react to it as it did before. I then decided a change in environments might be in order. Therefore, after one purposefully brief suck and tug job on her clit, I moved up her tight body and traced my tongue around the outer edges of her starred pubic hair. I snagged a few of her short hairs between my teeth to playfully pull them from her mons. Kaleigh easily lifted her butt off the edge of the Jacuzzi when I continued to pull my captured treasures upward.

My sweet Star eased her butt back onto the ledge when I relaxed my jaw and let those half-inch golden hairs slip from my mouth. I traced my flat tongue upwards to probe her cute ‘innie’ belly button, and tease the two gold hoops that Kaleigh had pierced into its upper edge. Kaleigh jumped and giggled at this intrusion, while shouting, “STOP THAT! That tickles! Oh please stop!”

Good going, Dumb-ass,’ I thought, ‘That was strike two I just whiffed at in the past couple of minutes with my birthday present.’

Because I wasn’t a super fan of being tickled, I immediately stopped and tilted my head upward to gauge Kaleigh’s current state of mind. I obviously didn’t have to be that hard on myself as Kaleigh pulled my face towards hers and planted a sloppy kiss all over and around my mouth. My thoughts changed in a nano-second from, ‘Being a dumb-ass‘ to, ‘Damn! I loved a girl who wasn’t afraid of tasting or cleaning up their own pussy juices!’

When we pulled apart from that wonderfully sloppy kiss, I softly asked, “How about we get out of this prune inducing tub and go get cleanup in the showers?”

“Oh, yeah. I was thinking the same thing when you stopped licking and sucking on me down there,” Kaleigh replied while nodding her head down towards her still splayed open crotch. “Come on. You grab the wine bottle and glasses, and I’ll snag us a couple of our big fluffy Fitness for Boomers towels.”

I stood up and reached for the wine and the plastic glasses, and stepped out of the Jacuzzi. Kaleigh simply spun around while on the tub’s edge, and scooted over to the linen cabinet to grab a couple of towels. While I had loved watching her walk around our department building in either her tight jeans, skirts, sundresses or workout clothes, seeing her scoot buck-naked, now that was pure proof there is a God in heaven! As she reached to grab a couple of towels, Kaleigh looked back at me and smiled the brightest smile I’ve ever seen. More proof, indeed!


Sharing a shower with Kaleigh was wonderful. We had a relatively long hot shower and took our time washing the chemicals, sweat and other body fluids off each other’s body. There really aren’t a lot of things more fun that shampooing a beautiful lady’s hair and gently scrubbing her scalp. Kaleigh’s long golden hair was a joy to wash, as was running my hands all over her soapy body to get her squeaky clean. I gently washed all around her pussy and ass, but didn’t make an outright effort to get her going again in the shower.

I could tell she was enjoying herself again, and she was just as playfully thorough when she cleaned me up good. My cock definitely reacted as expected when she paid extra attention to that area while washing me. Kaleigh was squatted down in front of me, and she licked my shaft and sucked the head of my cock into her mouth, with the pretext of, ‘Just checking to see if it tastes completely clean.’

When she attempted to take me deep into her mouth, I stopped her and gently pulled her up to me. “Kaleigh, lets huh, hold off on that for now.” I stared into her beautiful hazel-green eyes, and felt like I was falling into a pool of pure love. I then added, “We’ll have plenty of time for more fun, soon enough, but I hope we’ll spend more time ... for a long, long time ... making love together.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.